Chapter 6 Princess of a Noble Clan
18 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl had regained consciousness, but instead she attacked me, cornering me at the door with the needle in my neck. His eyes radiated hatred and uncontrollable fear. The pale girl was conscious and perhaps confused, suddenly waking up in an unfamiliar place.
Calming the girl down was useless, she didn't want to listen to my explanation and pressed the syringe even harder against my neck. There was nothing I could do but to slap her wrist, causing the syringe to fall to the floor. Pushing the pale girl, she fell onto the bed with my body on top of her little body.
The pale girl struggled on top of me, hissing and growling like a wild animal. But I didn't let go of her hand and let the girl vent her anger and I remained silent in an uncomfortable position.
There was no more growling or anger in that face, only a cynical and sharp look.
"Get off of me!" the pale girl said with a clear emphasis.
My face flushed slightly. "Forgive me."
The girl snorted and rose from her seat. His eyes looked around and she grimaced as she clutched his stomach. The pale girl took off her clothes, revealing white bandages wrapped around her stomach and behind her back.
"You were injured. I brought you to my house and asked my mother and sister to treat your wounds."
Were this girl's eyes really so cynical? I didn't like the cynical look of the pale girl. I can sometimes dislike someone with sharp eyes. But maybe that was normal for this pale girl who didn't want to reveal her name until now.
"Morgan."
"What?" The girl's eyebrows rose and she looked at me in surprise.
"Introduce yourself. You didn't tell me your name." I'll just tell you the truth.
"Helen." The girl held out her hand.
Strange girl. When I first met her, the girl was cold and sharp, not friendly at all, but when I shook her hand. It turned out that the girl wasn't who I thought she was. Maybe it was because she had regained consciousness and was suddenly in a strange place.
"Sorry for attacking you earlier. It was just spontaneous, my reaction was too much."
I don't really mind the attitude of the girl named Helen. She was a pale-faced girl, but the more I looked, the girl's face was not pale, but white, which is typical of someone from a noble clan. Clear green eyes, her long blonde hair was half tied up, leaving the rest loose. After changing into clean clothes, Helen looked like a princess from a great noble clan.
Of course, I was surprised when Helen told me that she came from the kingdom of Horaces. Living with his poor grandfather, she lived in extreme poverty and had to suffer in the middle of two kingdoms that were at odds with each other.
The kingdom of Andalus and the kingdom of Horaces, two kingdoms at odds with each other. Although currently the two kingdoms have signed a truce and have good relations. There is nothing better than people suffering from poverty, hunger, discrimination and inequality.
I can feel the suffering, and Helen feels what I feel, along with millions of people who live in suffering.
Helen didn't want to leave her grandfather, who was old and living in poverty, and deliberately left her hometown just to find the whereabouts of her mother, who had left her with her grandfather.
When Helen left the kingdom of Horaces, armed with a silver tablet given to her by her grandfather, she told him that her biological mother was in the kingdom of Andalus.
Luck was not on Helen's side. The pale girl lost the silver plaque that revealed the whereabouts of her birth mother. Arriving in the Hill Valley District, the incident in Hob was the beginning of my encounter with Helen. A poor girl who just wanted to meet her biological mother left her vulnerable grandfather to live alone in poverty.
"Grandfather said that my mother was the daughter of a great noble clan in the Kingdom of Andalus. But why did Mother let Grandfather, her biological father, live in poverty?"
The pale girl's eyes were filled with tears, and pools of water could be seen at the corners of her eyes. She tried to hold back the tears that were ready to fall down her beautiful face at any moment.
"I lost the silver plaque, the only clue to finding my mother. Several weeks to a month, which is quite a long time. I found my silver plaque in the hands of someone on the black market. I didn't steal the silver plaque, because it was a silver plaque that belonged to me from the beginning.
I now understand why the girl ran away from the fat man who accused her of being a thief. Helen really wanted to take things that belonged to her. But no one knew that the silver plate really belonged to Helen. People just thought that Helen was a thief who stole other people's silver plaques.
The silver plaque was in the hand of the fat man. The girl lowered her face and looked gloomy. At least a small smile appeared on his face. A sign of apology and misunderstanding. Lyra and I will help Helen get back the silver plaque from the pale girl that the fat man took.

***

The sun shines through the small window in the room. Return to routine activities, shower, breakfast and go to the academy. But something was different at home. Helen's presence in my house adds to the list of people who live in my house and mother cooks a lot of food. There was just ordinary food on the table, nothing special. But the most special thing is actually the food my mother makes, which is always delicious.
Peanut soup and roast beef. This time Father found some very good game in the forest of Zone Zero, an ancient creature, which he captured and sold to Hob for a high price. Aside from paying Uncle Jack's debts, my father bought beef for the rest. Mother was very good at barbecuing beef, smeared with sauce and other sweeteners.
We had breakfast with a different feeling. Helen seemed very familiar with Gisella, a crisp laugh radiated between the two girls. Gisella gets to know people more quickly, especially people she meets for the first time. Besides being able to chat with Lyra, the little girl has new friends.
I noticed again that Helen looked happy and her words always made other people interested. Mother and Gisella were very interested to hear the girl's story, the life of Helen and her grandfather, who was very poor.
I never went to school and worked to earn money to survive. I also felt the same suffering as Helen, but I was lucky to be able to go to school.
"I only live with my grandfather. He's the only family I have." The girl sipped pea soup and chatted with Gisella, who looked very curious.
"What is it like in Horace's kingdom? It's impossible for Horaces to abandon his people, and besides, what I saw on the TV screen, your life is luxurious and prosperous."
The pale girl's face crumpled. "Not at all. Everything shown on TV is fake, those in the kingdom are good at distorting the facts. Everything is just fake. There is no justice."
"That means it's the same as the Kingdom of Andalus. A rich country, prosperous people, all that is fake, too. Isn't that right, Mom?"
"Finish eating, it's getting cold." Mother didn't seem to respond to Gisella's statement.
Unable to complain or criticize the injustice of Queen Catherine's reign, she is the Queen of the Kingdom of Andalus and the current holder of royal power. Queen Catherine's magical power level was 98, a High Priestess Magus. No one could match the second strongest magus in the Andalus Kingdom.
As far as I know, the Andalus Kingdom has two leaders. The Queen of the Andalusian Kingdom, who runs almost all aspects of the government, and the Great Emperor of the Kingdom, who has security and military authority.
Still, no one dared to challenge the dictatorship and cold hand of Queen Catherine, who ruled the kingdom. There is no escape from misery here or anywhere, misery will continue to follow. She instilled fear in everyone's minds, and no one dared to stand up to her.
She is the most terrifying woman, ruling the kingdom with cold hands and magical powers of the highest level. No one could match the cold hand of Queen Katherine, except her mortal enemy.

1