Fuchsia City – Part 10
186 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Green stumbled out of the elevator into the gym’s lobby, grinning. She pressed her back against the doors of the elevator and clutched her hands to her thumping chest. Through her mouth and nose, she took a long deep breath. As her lungs filled, the pounding of her heart in her ears dulled and her mind sharpened for just a moment.

Usually, the small, sharp burst of the siren was her bane. Its short, whining blast would undo an entire week of work in a single moment. But now, that beautiful little trumpeting tone had heralded in the glorious payoff to a month’s worth of tireless work. Even simply imagining it kickstarted the pounding of Green’s heart and made her giddy with glee all over again.

Beside her set of elevator doors, a second set opened and the ninja and referee stepped out. The ninja gave her a scornful scowl but the referee smiled and offered her a handshake. Green kept her composure long enough to return a polite smile and accept his handshake.

“Congrats, kid.”

The referee shoved something small and metal into her hands. Immediately, Green looked at them and saw the heart-shaped and pink, soul badge.

“Th-Thanks,” she stuttered as her composure crumbled.

Giggling, she pinned the soul badge beside the rainbow badge. Now, sitting all in a row along her belt, were five badges; an official mark that she was more than halfway through her gym journey.

As she marvelled at it, the third set of elevator doors on the other side of her own opened. Janine stepped out with a sour glare. She looked at the ninja and the referee.

“Ryan, Mark, leave us,” she commanded.

The ninja and the referee nodded and left the hall for the main lobby.

“Oh, that’s right, his name’s Ryan!” Green said, far too loudly.

A bright, gleeful smile suddenly replaced her scowl.

“You did it!” Janine squealed.

“I did!”

They both laughed ecstatically and hugged. Janine squeezed Green, pulled away and punched her arm.

“Argh! Fuck you! That strategy was great! It’s exactly what I’ve been hoping from you all month!”

“Well, I couldn’t have done it if you didn’t show me aura detection,” Green giggled.

“I didn’t show you Dual Typing though! It caught me way off guard! Hardly any trainers your level use it!”

Suddenly, Green’s exhaustion hit her like a truck and she had to support herself on the wall. As if she had stood up too quickly, her head became flushed and she felt lighter than air.

“You good?” Janine asked.

“Ye-yeah. Just tired.”

“It’s late. You should get some rest. You earned it.”

Janine patted her shoulder and took a step to leave but some stupid, primal part of Green’s brain made her stop her.

“Wait. The books you promised me. They’re in your office, right? Let’s go get them.”

“Sorry, they’re at my place actually. I’ll drop them off in the morning.”

“Nah, it’s fine.” Green smiled slyly. “I’ll come with you.”

Janine blushed.

“To my place?”

“Yeah.”

“At night?”

“Yup.”

Janine tilted her head slightly but Green just smiled innocently.

“A walk at night do me good anyway,” Green said.

“Oh, well actually, I live here.”

“You live here? Where? In your office?” Green asked.

Janine giggled.

“No, I have a room in the barracks.”

Green imagined a sparse, tiny, barren room. But it had a bed so Green took Janine’s hand.

“Well it’s only a short trip then, let’s go!”

Green took Janine by the hand and dragged her along, getting a hail of delightful giggles from her.

“Where are you taking me? You don’t even know where it is!” Janine laughed.

“Then you take the lead!”

Green spun them around so that Janine was in front, which got another round of delightful giggles from her. Janine’s face, flushed pink when she laughed and showed off her cheek’s dimples. And as Green admired her, she suddenly didn’t feel as tired anymore.

***

After a ride up an elevator and a journey through winding halls, Janine led Green to the rather unremarkable door of her room. It was the same, dark brown as the other doors that lined the hall and unmarked except for a three-digit number.

Janine laughed as she grabbed the door’s handle.

“No way. They just let you use the bridge?” Janine asked.

“Yeah! They even kept it clear for me while we trained!” Green laughed.

“And they didn’t ask for payment?”

“Nope. I reckon they just wanted an excuse to ogle more for a few hours.”

Janine giggled as she unlocked the door and opened it.

“The books are in my room, this way.”

Janine entered and help open the door. As Green entered, she was greeted with a surprising amount of colour. Uniform purples, reds and whites decorated the large, open room that housed a spacious seating area and an attached kitchen. All was neat and orderly as if the place had been freshly moved into. And as Green stared at it, Janine pursed her lips.

“Is something wrong?”

“Huh? Oh! No. I just didn’t expect this.”

Janine smiled.

“What’d you expect? That I’m some kind of brutal minimalist?”

“I mean… kinda, yeah.”

Green clutched the back of her head and Janine laughed.

“Come on, my room’s this way.”

Janine walked to a door on the left wall of the living space. Green followed and peered curiously inside as Janine entered her room. It was a sizeable room, big enough for a small living space. Everything from the bed to the drawers was arranged straight and narrow without an ounce of clutter to be seen. The whole wall facing Janine’s perfectly made bed was one large bookshelf. Janine crouched, ran her finger along a row of alphabetised book spines and pulled out three books. One by one, she pushed them into Green’s arms.

“This one’s a book on Hitmontop’s martial art, as promised. But I wanna give you these as well. An encyclopedia of martial arts and a book of aura techniques. You can do a lot more with aura than detection and aura spheres. Which you’ll need to learn if you hope to compete in the advanced league, let alone challenge the Elite Four.”

The books weighed heavily, like a slab of steel, on Green’s arms.

“Thanks!” She strained to say as she hurried over to the bed.

Green dumped the books on the bed with a gasp. Janine laughed.

“Sorry, I’ll get you a bag.”

Still reeling from the stain in her arms, Green stepped in front of Janine.

“Actually, I was thinking maybe we could take a look at these together. I’d love to hear about the training techniques you use with Toxicroak.”

“Now?”

“Yeah, if it isn’t any hassle, I mean.”

“N-No, it isn’t! I mean… I’d be happy too.”

Green fought back a grin as Janine blushed.

“Cool, thanks. It’ll be fun! Oh, and do you mind if I stay the night?”

“Where? Here?”

“I mean, I meant the couch but sure,” Green said and giggled.

“Oh, right, the couch. Of course.” Janine laughed awkwardly.

Green admired Janine’s flushed, soft features as she sat on the bed.

“So, where should I even begin? This is a lot.”

Janine sat on the other side of the book pile.

“Well, what have you studied already?”

“Just the basics. Type theory, handling, raising, bond forming. You know, enough to get a secondary certificate.”

“Oh, so you went to school? Which one?”

“I was home taught actually.”

Janine's eyebrows raised and she scooted closer.

“Really? Same.”

Green sat forward.

“Seriously? Why? You lived here, didn’t you? The schools mustn’t be more than like a 20-minute walk from here.”

“Everyone in my family is home taught. Schools don’t teach Ninjitsu or the training techniques of our clan. Why were you? Does Pallet not have schools?”

“Pallet has fields and farms. The closest schools were a 3-hour walk away in Viridian and a 4-hour boat ride away in Cinnabar, which became 5 hours to Seafoam after the volcano erupted. So Oak taught me.”

Janine’s eyes widened.

“You studied under Professor Oak?”

Green laughed.

“Not in the way you’re thinking. He just taught me the standard curriculum. I had to earn Pokémon training with good grades.”

“Ah, okay.” Janine giggled. “Is he the one that taught you sign language?”

“Nah, that was my mum.”

“Why’d she do that?”

A sour twang threatened Green’s good mood. She fought off a scowl.

“My brother’s mute.”

“Oh, okay… oh! That’s right! Your brother was the kid champion wasn’t he?”

The sour twang was swept away.

“You forgot that?” Green asked, unable to hide her smile.

“Yeah.” Janine laughed.

“Funny, he’s usually the first thing people think of when they find who I am.”

“I mean, don’t get me wrong, it crossed my mind when I saw your name for the first time. I guess I’m too young to really be hyped over Red and Blue. I was like eight when Lance took the championship from him.”

“Oh yeah.” Green scooted closer. “We’re the same age aren’t we?”

“Yeah, we are. Let me guess. It’s crazy how much I’ve accomplished compared to you,” Janine said with a smirk.

Green laughed and clutched the back of her head.

“Yeah. Sorry, guess you get it a lot.”

“Nah, it’s fine. I’m used to it.”

Green scooted a little closer. Her thigh pressed up against the books.

“Enough about my family. How about yours? You’ve got your dad, but is there anyone else?”

“Hmm, well I haven’t got any siblings but I do have a mother. She’s a senior member of the clan along with my uncles. They cover for my dad when he’s needed by the Plateau for Elite Four challenges.”

Green nodded along.

“Oh wow, cool. How about friends? Girlfriend?”

Janine froze then retreated slightly.

“I- … I’ve got a few friends, yeah. Did you mean boyfriend?”

Green’s heart sank.

“Are you not gay?”

Janine’s eyes darted back and forth, as she stuttered and babbled. Only then did Green realise. She gasped.

“I’m sorry. You’re not out are you?”

“N-No. How did you know?” Janine asked with a small voice.

Green tried not to giggle.

“Well, you could hardly string a sentence together when we were on the beach. And your eyes kept wandering.”

Janine looked away and fidgeted.

“Sorry…”

“No no, it’s okay. I don’t mind, really.”

“But… I was being a perv. I should have more self-control.”

“I found it flattering.”

A smile flickered across Janine’s face and she glanced at Green. Green gave her a warm smile, then smirked.

“For a ninja, you’re not very subtle.”

Janine’s face flushed pink as she laughed.

“We don’t train in hiding our emotions.”

“Yeah, clearly.”

They laughed together. Janine turned back to face Green and sat up tall.

“Well, I’m glad I didn’t creep you out.”

“Nah, I’ve gotten way worse looks from guys than anything you did. So, if you don’t mind me asking. Are you lesbian, or pan or bi or omni or whatever?”

Janine pursed her lips and smiled.

“Lesbian. You?”

Her eyes widened as she asked and her mouth opened to speak again but Green spoke first.

“Pan, or whatever the correct one is. I don’t have a preference.”

“I think omni is when you have a preference but are still attracted to all.” Janine smiled a full smile.

“Ah, okay. Pan then.”

Janine’s face brightened as she nodded.

“That’s cool. Must be fun to have so many options.”

“Yeah, I guess. Although it can be hard to choose from so many too.”

Janine burst out laughing and as she did, Green moved the books out of the way and scooted closer.

“You never answered the question, by the way.”

“Oh, well, no I’m not seeing anyone right now,” Janine said.

“How come? Surely girls are into someone like you.”

“Someone like me?”

“Yeah. I mean, you’re a poison master, a gym leader, cute as hell.”

Janine cocked her head, raised an eyebrow and grinned.

“You think so?”

Green paused for a moment. Of all the responses, that wasn’t one she’d imagined she’d get from someone like Janine. After a brief deliberation, Green returned the grin.

“I do.”

“I guess you’d be a good judge.”

“Why’s that?”

“Takes cute to know cute, right?”

“Does it?” Green giggled.

Janine’s confident stare was shattered by giggles.

“That doesn’t really make sense does it?”

“Not really,” Green laughed.

Janine blushed but her confidence seemed to resume as she laughed.

“Have you had experience? Being closeted and all?” Green asked.

“Yeah, I’ve had a few girlfriends. They couldn't handle how much I dedicate to training though, so they didn’t last more than a month.”

“Ah, that’s too bad.”

A little bit of weary unease plagued Green.

“Can I be straight with you?” Green asked.

“I hope not.”

Green giggled and shook her head.

“I mean it.”

“Nah, yeah sure. What is it?”

“I think you’re really fun and really cute, but I’m not looking for a relationship. I’ll be leaving for Cinnabar tomorrow. Tonight, I was hoping you and I could have a bit of fun and enjoy each other.”

Janine smirked.

“Wow, that is upfront.”

“Too much?”

Janine scooted closer. Their thighs touched.

“Not at all.”

Green smirked and leaned forward on Janine’s thigh.

“What happened to the girl who could barely string a sentence together?”

“What’s there to be scared of now? I’ve done the opposite of offend you.”

“True.” Green laughed. “So, we’re clear right? This is just sex, nothing more.”

“Crystal.”

Janine leaned forward and Green did the same. Their lips, locked into grins, pressed together. Janine’s tightened. She snickered and pulled back.

“Sorry, sorry. Hold on. Let me lose the smile.”

Green giggled and nodded. Janine fanned herself and let out a long breath. The corners of her mouth dropped and her dimples relaxed. Green placed both hands on her thighs and leaned back in. Soft, sweet lips greeted her own and Janine took gentle hold of her waist. First, they kissed lightly. Green paused and looked into Janine’s sultry eyes. She kissed Janine properly and Janine let out a soft moan in her mouth. Her grip on Green’s waist tightened and Green squeezed her thighs.

Surprisingly, they were enough for a good handful each and were as delightfully tender. Janine’s baggy robes rid any form of body shape. Possibilities of what lay beneath raced through Green’s mind. Her heart began to race and her stomach did flips.

Her hands began to wander up Janine’s thighs and over her hips. They curved into a mouthwateringly slim waist. Muscle just as tender as her thighs covered her hips and waist too. As well as the rest of her body. Her arms, her shoulder and her neck; all oozed a silhouette of lean muscle. Her hands were no exception either. They grabbed at Green’s hips with a spine-tinglingly firm, strong grip.

“You’re really hot,” Janine whispered.

“So are you.” Green caressed Janine’s cheek.

“But you’re really something else. I’ve never seen anyone with a body like yours before.”

Green giggled.

“You’re just saying that.”

“No way, I mean it. Those hips are…” Janine ran her hands over Green’s hips. “Oh my god…”

Green laughed and took a firm hold of Janine’s waist.

“I bet you anything that these robes are holding out on me.”

She pulled Janine in and kissed her deeply. Janine laughed into their kiss before falling into Green’s arms and making out. Slowly, as Green got lost in Janine’s mouth, they inched further and further up the bed until they were kneeling before the pillows.

Suddenly, broke their kiss and gave Green an apprehensive look.

“Sorry to ask, but you've been with a lot of people, right?”

“Yeah. Is that a problem?”

“No! I mean, I just haven’t, you know? I might not be as experienced as you’re used to.”

Green smiled warmly and stroked Janine’s cheek.

“It’s fine. I’ll let you know what I like, and show you how if you get lost. Okay?”

“Okay. That sounds good.”

Janine kissed her and Green kissed her back.

“Speaking of, what are you into?” Green asked.

“Nothing crazy. I like giving up control.”

Janine grasped Green’s hips as Green got a hold of the knot of the purple sash around Janine’s waist.

“Ooo, fun.” Green undid the knot.

“Just a little, nothing crazy.”

“So you’re a bottom then?” Green tossed the sash to the side.

Janine laughed and squeezed her hips.

“More of a switch.”

Without the sash, the two halves of Janine’s gi lost their uniformity. The top half opened up to reveal a slither of Janine’s bra and bare stomach. Gently, Green draped it off her shoulders. Her stomach was toned with clearly defined abs. Lean muscle covered her waist and the beginning of her curve poked above the remaining waistline. Her breasts were small but sizeable and a little perky. But most striking of all was the tattoo above her left breast.

The tattoo was a purple symbol of a skull and crossbones surrounded by a ring. Black lines were drawn on the background that connected behind the centre of the skull.

“Damn…” Green whispered. “That’s sick.”

“Nah, we all have them.”

“Why?”

“You get the circle when you become a trainee. For each facet of Ninjitsu you master, you get a line.”

“And the skull?” Green ran her hand over the tattoo.

“When you become a poison master.”

Green kissed the tattoo.

“So fucking cool.”

Janine giggled and kissed Green. Green kissed her back and took a hold of Janine’s hips. She guided her onto her back. Janine bit her lip as Green crawled between her legs and kissed her stomach. Somehow it was hard as a rock and smooth as silk at the same time. Green kissed it again, and again.

“Mmm, what are you into?” Janine asked.

Green lifted her head.

“Anything really.” She began to pull down the gi’s pants. “I’m down to take a little bit of control if you’d like.”

“Yes please…”

Green giggled.

“Oh, so polite. Good girl. Now, lift your ass.”

Janine nodded and lifted her ass. Green slipped off her the last of her purple gi and was greeted by the breathtaking sight of her body. Her hips curved far more than she could have ever imagined. Nothing insane, but still a lot considering her petite body. Everything from neck to ankle was toned to perfection. Green ran her hands all over her lean body as she got on top of Janine and kissed her. Janine embraced her and returned the kisses. Green gave Janine’s firm hips a squeeze, making her laugh, before slipping her hands beneath her back and undoing her bra.

By now, Green had done it so many times that undoing someone else’s was starting to feel like second nature.

She tossed the bra away and put her mouth around Janine’s perky nipple. Janine took in a sharp breath and gripped Green’s hair. Green sucked on the nipple as she squeezed Janine’s other breast. It filled the palm of her hand and melted like putty beneath her fingers. A little moan escaped her mouth and Janine let one out too. The soft, delicate whimper caused Green’s spine to tingle and her stomach to flip. Abruptly, she sat up and kissed Janine hard. Janine laughed and kissed her back, but Green pulled up again.

“Fuck… you wanna see mine?” Green asked.

Janine grinned and nodded.

“I wanna see all of you.”

“Well then, come here.”

Green got off her and Janine got back on her knees. Swiftly, she unclipped Green’s belt, untucked her shirt and began undoing her jeans. Green grabbed her wrist.

“Shirt first.”

“Yes, Green.”

Janine kissed her and took hold of the bottom of her shirt. Green grabbed her waist, pulled her in and squeezed her ass. Janine squealed and laughed. Green kissed her and caressed her ass. Janine’s laughter turned to gentle moans and she lifted Green’s shirt. Green lifted her arms but as soon as the shirt was over, she snapped her hands back to Janine’s body. Her body was like candy to her hands. Never before has she felt a girl with such defined muscle. Seemingly on their own, Green’s hands slipped off Janine’s panties and took hold of her bare ass. The cheeks filled her palms perfectly and squished between her fingers.

Giggling, Janine undid Green’s chest wrap. When it fell, her giggling stopped. She stared at Green’s chest, mouth agape.

“Fuck. That’s insane.”

Green laughed and squeezed her ass.

“Seriously. I don’t even know… are they real? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“They’re real. And a real pain most of the time. Honestly, I’d prefer a pair like yours.”

Janine pressed the palms of her hands against the bottom of Green’s breasts and let out a shuddered breath.

“Sorry. I just have to do this,” Janine said.

“Do wha-”

Janine buried her face into Green’s breasts. They enveloped her head, only leaving the back and her bun visible. Green burst out laughing. Janine pulled up her head. A euphoric grin plastered her face.

“Fuck yeah…”

Janine gave them a squeeze and started sucking on the right breast. Giggling, Green supported her back and carefully lay back on the bed. While suckling, Janine kicked her panties off from around her knees and lay on top of Green. Green stroked her smooth, toned back and caressed her ass. The soft, warm feel of Janine’s breasts against her stomach made her head buzz and the gentle teasing of her mouth gave her chills.

“That’s it. Good girl,” Green whispered and rested her head among the pillows.

For a while, they stayed like that. Janine switched nipples occasionally and Green explored different parts of Janine’s body but apart from that nothing changed. The crisp, tingle from Janine’s suckling made Green breath’s shorter and heightened all her senses. She was floating among the delicate pleasure and each suckle rose her higher and higher. Little moans escaped her mouth. Her squeezed of Janine’s became longer and harder. Eventually, a moan caught in her throat. Pressure built as it forced to escape and when that pressure eventually gave way, Green gasped.

Janine lifted her head.

“You okay?”

“Y-Yeah just felt good.”

Janine smirked. She scooted backwards.

“That’s nothing.”

Janine undid Green’s jeans. Green lifted her ass and Janine pulled them off her. Janine stared at her bare, bottom half. She pressed her palm against Green’s thigh and took a handful of her flesh.

“Fuck…” Janine whispered.

Green patiently let her explore. She felt her large thighs, ran her hands over her wide hips and reached around to her grab her ass.

“Want me to flip over?” Green asked.

Janine shook her head.

“I wanna see you watch me.”

Green giggled and Janine slipped off her panties. Green spread her legs and Janine got into position.

“I like it slow,” Green said.

“Okay.”

Janine’s voice was a little strained. She took a deep breath before gently pressing her middle finger against the clit. Up and down, she rubbed, slowly and rhythmically. A dull, warm pleasure radiated from Green’s pussy and up her spine. Her tingling stomach settled, her heat slowed and a chill skittered across her skin.

“What should I do with my tongue?” Janine asked.

“Inside. Match the movements with your hand.”

Janine pushed her tongue inside her. The dull, droning pleasure flared and Green’s insides melted. She sunk back into the pillows and locked her drooping eyes with Janine’s.

“Good girl. Perfect.”

Janine's eyes brightened and the corners of her open mouth twitched. Green smiled at her and let out a long breath. As her lungs deflated, her mind soared. Her pleasure suspended her in warm comfort. It was like floating in a perfectly warm bath. Green couldn’t keep her eyes open anymore. Despite Janine’s beautiful, soft features, her eyes were too heavy. They closed and her pleasure lifted her off the bed. Calm unlike anything permeated all around her. It was the feeling she’d turned to each and every night over the past month. The calm erased the world and the problems it held. Every stressor, every anxiety, and every concern; faded into wind. Something about Janine, the source of her stress, being the one to deliver that pleasure made it all the sweeter.

Then suddenly, the pleasure stopped.

“Am I doing bad?”

“What? No,” Green said groggily.

“Oh. Well, it’s just you’re not moaning.”

Green chuckled and sat up. She cupped Janine’s face and guided her to crawl to her.

“You’re thinking of the pleasure you see in porn.”

Janine went bright red.

“Rough pleasure is fun, but this kind of pleasure is serene. Your mouth makes me feel like I’m floating in paradise.”

Green kissed Janine and felt the smile on her lips.

“So, I’m doing good?”

“You’re doing perfectly.”

Janine grinned and kissed her deeply. Green kissed her back and they divulged into making out. Janine cupped her pussy and rubbed her clit gently, up and down. Green melted back into the pillows and Janine followed her. She wrapped her free arm around Green’s neck and buried her face into hers. Green laughed into their smushed kiss and took hold of her face. Hungrily, they made out while Janine kept up her gentle rubbing. It was a beautiful contradiction of aggression and grace that had Green giggling and arching her back.

Eventually, their frantic kissing died down to a gentle exchange of kisses, which eventually came to an end too. Janine moved to Green’s breasts for a bit, suckling away on her nipple. The little added bit of pleasure added spice to her calm, bringing out the occasional, soft moan. But ultimately, Janine found her way back to Green’s pussy and stuck her tongue back inside. The perfect match of the speed of her hand and tongue, guided Green back to blissful grace. And then a little beyond.

How long it had been, Green didn’t know. But she could feel the end. It started as a bud of growing pleasure in the base of her spine. The bud grew and grew with each of Janine’s perfect movements. Its roots wormed their way through Green, seizing her arms and legs, and locking their joints. Her jaw clenched as did her eyes. Then, the bud bloomed. Green came gently. It gripped her like any other orgasm but didn’t melt her mind. It made her face twitch and her pussy contract, but a little more. Still, it was heaven. Janine giggled sweetly in the background and Green felt her soft lips press against her own limp ones.

“Good girl,” Green whispered.

Suddenly, the clenching faded and her orgasm died off. Green sighed and deflated. She flashed Janine a grin.

“Proud of yourself?”

“Jealous actually, that looked amazing.”

Green sat up.

“It was.”

They embraced and kissed. They knelt on the bed, kissing and groping. Once her energy was back, Green shoved Janine onto her back and got between her legs. Janine laughed and spread them. As soon as Green’s hands were on her thighs, lustful anticipation swept across Janine’s face. Green flicked her clit with her tongue and drew circles around her entrance with a finger. Janine groaned and squirmed as Green teased for agonising second after agonising second. Eventually, once Janine was properly hot and bothered, Green showed mercy. She pressed her tongue against Janine’s clit and pushed two fingers inside her pussy. Carefully and gently, Green rubbed her tongue around in circles and drew her fingers back and forth at an identical slow rhythm.

Janine stopped squirming. She melted back into the pillows, closed her eyes and deflated into limp calm. A smile crept onto her lips. Janine’s hand wandered onto her chest and took a handful of her petite breast. Each time Green’s fingers made it knuckle deep inside her, Janine squeezed her breast.

On the other side of the experience, time was far more apparent. Minutes and minutes passed of endless pleasuring. Fatigue was setting in but Green had long learned to ignore it. It would fade with time. Besides, consistency was key. Even a little slip-up in her pace would ruin the experience for Janine. Doing so could be tactical, to edge, but Green had a feeling Janine wasn’t an edging kind of girl. So, Green kept at it and occupied herself by exploring every inch of Janine’s tender thighs with her free hand.

After what must have been twenty or so minutes, Janine’s face scrunched up. A moan caught in her throat. Her pussy clenched around Green’s fingers and creamed. Green kept it up as she came, only stopping once Janine’s deflated once again. She lay beside Janine and immediately, Janine entered her embrace and lay her head on her breasts. Green caressed the lean curve of her hip.

“Good?” Green asked.

“I’ve never cum like that before…”

“How’d it feel?”

“Like heaven.”

Green giggled and kissed the top of her head. Then, she looked around. They’d made a bit of a mess. The sheets were crumpled and stained with a mixture of sweat and cum. The books lay scattered on the ground among their clothes. And at some point, one of them must have kicked, because the bedside lamp had fallen from the bedside table. Janine giggled.

“We never went over the books.”

“We can still if you want.”

“Nah.” Janine nuzzled Green's breast. “I’m too tired.”

“Yeah, me too.”

Janine yawned.

“Sorry about that.”

“Don’t be. This was way better than a study session.”

Janine laughed and kissed Green’s collarbone.

“Can I be selfish and ask you to do something?” Janine asked.

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Could you pass me my panties and shirt? I can’t sleep naked.”

“Yeah, no problem. You stay here and rest. That looked like a big orgasm.”

Janine nodded and rolled off of Green onto her back. Green got up and collected Janine’s clothes, as well as her own. Sleeping with clothes, even the bare minimum, really was more comfortable. Plus, it made the morning escape easier. Although, Green figured that the morning with Janine would be one of the rare ones where she’d be dragging her feet to leave.

Green tossed Janine her panties and shirt and got back into her own. She slipped the shirt over her head and when her head popped out, she found Janine gazing at her sleepily.

“Can I see your ass?” Janine whispered.

Green laughed.

“Sure, panties on or off?”

“Off.”

Green slipped off her panties and turned around. She waited a few moments before pulling them back up and turning back around. Janine was grinning ear to ear.

“So fucking hot…”

Green laughed again and got back on the bed. She planted a kiss between Janine’s breasts through the open front of the gi. They exchanged a kiss and Green lay back beside her. Janine cuddled up again and giggled.

“This is gonna sound weird but asses like that make me wish I had a cock sometimes.”

“You should get a strap on.”

“Mmm, I should.” Janine yawned and nuzzled Green.

“Tell you what. Once I’m done with my gym challenge, beat the elite four and become champion. If you’ve got a strap on I’ll let you fuck the shit out of my ass.”

“You’ve got a decent shot you know. If you keep training hard.”

“I don’t plan on stopping.”

“Good.”

-----

Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated <3

Next chapter, Green and Abby bid Fuchsia farewell and travel to Sea Foam Island 

3