Cinnabar Island – Part 1
172 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A thick, salty aroma hung over the Pokémon Centre’s bedroom. On the bed lay Green, raw, messy and remembering. It had all been so she could forget. They’d gone at it for hours, her pokémon, Cinnabar’s Nurse Joy and two strangers. They lay all around, below her, on the floor. The sun had been high in the sky when they started. Now, moonlight poured through a window. They’d taken her one at a time. Machoke had fucked her pussy, gently and sensually. Primeape, her ass, rough and relentless. Graveler, both holes, carefully and nervously. Electabuzz, fast and erratic. Hitmontop, confidently and dominantly. Nurse Joy’s expert, slender fingers and pretty little mouth had worked wonders. The two strangers' fat cocks had filled her throat with huge loads. Yet, even after countless orgasms and their grand pleasure, Green remembered Red. And the stupid thing he’d done.

Trying to distract herself, Green stared at the sleeping strangers; a boy and girl her own age. The girl lay face down, sprawled out on top of Primeape. Tanned and toned, with an ass so big one cheek could serve as a comfortable pillow. Green remembered the way that ass felt in her hands; soft and tender like warm putty. She remembered the firm squeeze of the girl’s ass around her tongue. She remembered the sweet taste of the girl’s cock in the back of her throat. But the girl’s name escaped her.

The boy lay in the centre of the room, sprawled out on his back. Lean and short, with a cock like a pale, fat sausage. Moonlight glittered off a glaze of dried cum across his toned belly. Green remembered the girly moan he’d made as Machoke pulled out of his ass and glazed him with a heaping of cum. She remembered the way the boy’s cock tasted in her mouth; salty and sweet. She remembered how it reduced her body to jelly as it plunged inside her. But the boy’s name escaped her.

Green couldn’t see Nurse Joy. But she knew she’d been there. She remembered. Slender fingers and pretty, glossy lips. Curly pink hair above and below. The scream of ecstasy when she came on both of Graveler’s cocks.

It all seemed like a dream but there they were, scattered about the room, doused in moonlight. So, Green supposed it couldn’t have been. All of them were asleep or passed out. Green wished she could join them. That’d been the point after all. To exhaust herself so she could sleep. To forget for a night.

Her belt taunted her from the shadows of a corner. Green stared at it, at her stupid brother’s, stupid belt and its stupid inscription. “Have fun and prosper.” What a joke. Red didn’t care about her journey. Red didn’t care about anything. Not even his own pokémon. Only being the best mattered. I bet he’s never even gotten laid. Loser. Fucking idiot.

Green wanted to punch something but her muscles screamed bloody murder when she tried to move. So, she lay as she was, on her front with her ear to Machoke’s sweaty chest. Hairless and smooth, his grey skin cushioned her cheek; tender and gentle. A slow heartbeat thundered against her ear. Green shut her eyes and listened to it. A steady beat thumped in pairs of two, heavy with bass. Green took a deep breath. Her rage dissolved.

“I need to sleep,” she whispered. “I’ll feel better in the morning.”

Green focused on the one thing that always put her to sleep during her most restless nights. The gentle rising and falling of Machoke’s chest. His breaths were always long and deep. When his chest lifted her, Green liked to imagine herself floating atop a cloud, far away from everything. But tonight, her cloud thundered and raged. Green fought to stop it, to force it to be fluffy and white. But the more she fought, the more her cloud raged and darkened until suddenly, her eyes opened to the sight of that stupid belt in the corner. Rage flooded her like a plume of magma. She mustered all her strength and sat up. Her chest clung to Machoke’s. Someone had glazed her breasts. Multiple someones, she remembered. Who exactly, she couldn’t say.

A terrible, tender heat seared her body as she crawled off the bed and across the room, over pokémon and naked strangers. Kneeling, she picked up her belt with an iron grip. She squeezed it with all her strength, hoping it would turn to dust in her hands. It didn’t. I’ll never use it again. Never. Green placed its pokéballs and badges into a neat pile and then threw it across the room. It slammed into the wall and fell into a pile of clothes, out of sight. For a moment, Green smiled only to recognise the idiot she’d made of herself. Throwing my toys like a petulant child. Tears began to well.

As she began to cry, a shuffle and a groan caught her attention. Across the room, a slender figure rolled off of a couch. Rubbing her eyes, the figure rose to her feet on trembling, skinny legs. A tangle of lazy, pink curls spilled past her shoulders, covering flat, freckled breasts. A crescent piercing dangled from her belly button, twinkling in the pale moonlight. The moonlight cast her toned, slender frame in a pale, otherworldly glow.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Worry soured Nurse Joy’s otherwise, high, sweet voice.

A pit formed in Green’s stomach as she stared up at Joy’s beautiful heart-shaped face, so fraught with concern. Green avoided her eyes. She scrubbed away her tears. “I’m fine.”

Joy knelt. Small hands, soft as silk, found Green’s and gave a gentle squeeze. “You don’t look it…”

“Go back to sleep. Sorry, I woke you.”

Joy shook her head. “Not while you’re upset.”

“I-It’s not your problem. We only met last night.”

“Come now…” Joy slender fingers brushed Green’s cheek. “What kind of nurse would I be if I went back to sleep now? A pretty girl needs comforting.”

Green pursed her lips as a smile crept across them. She’d received countless compliments and still, they fluttered her heart.

Joy giggled. “That’s better. Now, what’s wrong?”

Green sighed and met her eyes. “My brother. He’s fucked up. Bad.”

“Brothers do that sometimes. Sisters too.”

“No. He’s fucked up really bad. Something completely selfish and stupid and… and just plain moronic.”

“Is he in danger?”

Green shook her head.

Joy stiffened. “Are you in danger?”

“No,” Green lied. They were all in danger but Green saw no point in scaring her.

Joy’s face softened. Delicate, like a cloud, she touched Green’s shoulder. “But it hurt what he did? Didn’t it?”

Green’s eyes moistened. She swallowed a sob and whimpered. “Yeah.”

“Oh… Come here.” Joy embraced Green, swaddling her with slender arms.

Green pulled her tight. She wouldn’t cry, he wouldn’t control her like that. She gripped Joy in a long hard squeeze, soaking in her soft, warm flesh. Only when the tears had been beaten back, did she loosen her grip. Joy pulled away. Pink flush filled her cheeks. Moonlight glimmered off her naked body. Off her milk-pale skin and slender muscles.

“Help me forget, won’t you?” Green asked. She cradled Joy’s face. A small, pink pokéball tattoo sat beneath her left eye, on her high cheekbone. Green traced circles around it.

Joy pursed her lips. Her voice shrank. “I’m-I’m fairly sore.”

“So am I. I only want to kiss you, and hold you and explore you. So that your body might fill my mind and rid it of my stupid brother.”

“Th-that's not really a healthy way to-”

“I don’t care.”

A little smile spread across Joy’s lips. She giggled, sighed and shrugged. “Oh, whatever. Come here.”

Green laughed and pulled her face to hers. Their lips touched. A light peck. Joy’s smile broadened and their lips rushed to lock. Sweet, strawberry lip gloss filled Green’s mouth and Green’s tongue filled Joy’s. Joy clambered onto Green’s lap and Green scooted back against the wall. Her hands slipped off of Joy’s cheeks, glided over her shoulders, past her waist and rested on her slender hips. Joy seized Green’s face. Green squeezed her hips. Together, they pressed their breasts together as they lost themselves in long, sloppy kisses.

At some point – when exactly Green couldn’t say – she found herself on top of Joy, between her legs. High, giggling moans sweetened the air. The moans roused the others and before Green knew it, they were back at it again. And as Graveler’s cocks slipped inside her, she forgot all about Red, all over again.

But he returned the next morning.

A stubborn spectre that haunted her every thought. From the moment she woke; naked, messy and raw. To the moment she joined Abby in the lobby; dressed, clean and still raw. The throbbing pain in her groin was a mere nuisance compared to her brother’s pestering.

“I’m never wearing it again!” Green declared.

She flung the belt onto the table of the booth tucked away in the corner of the Pokémon centre. The belt clattered delightfully as it skittered towards Abby. Lounging on the back of the booth, Dragonair peered over Abby’s shoulder at the belt with a bored look.

“Why?” Abby raised an eyebrow.

“Because it’s bullshit. Read it.”

Abby read Red’s message. “Have fun and prosper? Not exactly inspired, but it’s not a lie. He probably meant it.”

Green scoffed. “If he meant it, he’d still be here.”

“I guess.”

“I’m gonna throw it in the volcano. His pokédex too.”

Abby’s jaw dropped. “What? No. Just throw it out.”

“Fuck that. Look at it. It’s well made. It’ll sit in a landfill for years. Decades probably. No, I want it gone. Now.”

Abby kneaded the bridge of her nose. “So? You’re gonna spend today hiking Mt Cinnabar instead of preparing for Blaine? All to throw this into some lava?”

“Yes.” Green scowled.

“You should be training.”

“I should be out there! Looking for Red!”

Abby glared at her. “For what? What would you even do if you found him?”

“Talk some fucking sense into him.”

“We were told to stay out of it. By the Elite Four no less. And besides, he captured a fucking legendary. You think someone in that state of mind is going to listen to reason?”

“Then I’ll battle him and knock the sense into him.”

“Yes, you’ll beat your elite trainer, prodigy, ex-champion brother in a battle.”

Green’s face burned. “God, why are you being such an asshole?”

“Because you’re being stupid!”

Green opened her mouth to yell but noticed the looks surrounding her. The hustle and bustle of Cinnabar’s Pokémon Centre ground to a halt. Every pair of eyes bore into her, judging her. Guilt twanged her chest. She hunched and hid her face. Slowly, the eyes left her and the bustle resumed.

“Sorry,” she muttered. “You’re right…”

“It’s okay. I shouldn’t have yelled,” Abby said. “I get you’re upset after everything. But there’s nothing we can do about it. The only ones who stand a chance of beating him are Lance and Gold. Maybe not even seeing as he has fucking Moltres on his team.”

“He can’t control it. No way. Red’s strong but Moltres is a force of nature. It won’t give a shit what commands some human gives it.”

“Hopefully…”

Green clenched her fists. “I know not to interfere. Don’t worry. But, I still want to destroy the belt and pokédex. Fuck him. But, as soon as I’m done, I’ll start looking for a trainer. A ground trainer. Graveler needs to evolve before I even stand a chance against Blaine.”

Abby smiled. “Okay, fair. I’ll come with you.”

“You don’t have to. I don’t want to keep you from your training.”

“Nah, I do. What else are friends for? Besides, there are bound to be some strong fire trainers at the volcano. I wanna take Charmeleon to the next level.”

Green smiled. “Thanks.”

“Everything okay over here?” Nurse Joy appeared before their table.

Her soft features and head of lazy, pink curls broadened Green’s smile. “Everything’s fine.”

“Just a heated discussion,” Abby added.

Joy nodded. “Alright. Well, in the future please do try to keep your heated discussion a little more quiet.”

Abby flushed. “Of course… Sorry.”

“Apology accepted.” Joy placed a tray of pokéballs on the table along with a leather belt. Its seams looked right to burst and the leather seemed more yellow than brown, wrinkled and faded as it was. Still, it had six pokéball pouches and room for badges so, Green fastened it around her waist. “Green, the belt you asked for and your pokémon. They’re fully recovered from last night’s exercise.”

Abby flashed Green a smirk and Dragonair snickered.

Green made a face at them. “Thank you, Joy. How much do I owe you for the belt?”

“Oh, nothing dear. I got it out of the lost and found. Really, I should be paying you. The decrepit old thing’s been cluttering up the place for years.”

“I think you paid her enough last night, eh?” Abby said.

“Abby!” Green hissed.

Joy giggled. “Definitely. Anyways, I overheard your plans. Do you have a guide for the volcano?”

Green started moving her pokéballs and badges to her new belt. “We need a guide?”

“It’s quite a treacherous journey.”

“It’s alright, we’re strong. Ain’t that right Dragonair?” Abby said.

“Air…” Dragonair gave her a vacant look.

“I don’t doubt it but, I’m afraid it’s the law.” Joy picked up the tray as Green removed the final pokéball.

“Where can we find one?” Green asked.

“All over town but, I’m afraid with the reopening of the island and all, most of them are booked out.”

“Surely there’s one? A month… that won’t do.” Green snatched up Red’s belt and stuffed it inside her backpack.

“You’re in luck, I happen to have a friend who’s a guide. I’ll ask her to take you. Consider it a favour.”

“Oh, so I owe you now?”

Joy smirked. “We’ll discuss payment when you return.” Her eyes scanned Green’s body.

“God, keep it in your fucking pants you two,” Abby said.

Green and Joy shared a laugh.

“I’ll go make the arrangements,” Joy said. “Although, I do have one caveat. I’d like to join you.”

“Sure,” Green said at once.

“Aren’t you busy here?” Abby asked.

“My Chanseys can cover for me.” Joy sighed and ran her hand through her curly pink hair. “Between us, I need a fucking break. All the tourists are killing me.”

Green saw Abby look past Joy at the full booths, the line of trainers out the door, and the two Chanseys behind the counter scrambling to move pokéballs to the healing machine.

“Hey, toots can we get some fucking service here?!” Someone shouted from the mass of people.

Abby’s face softened. “Okay, you can come. Just, if you two are gonna flirt keep it quiet, won’t ya?”

Joy chuckled. “Fair enough. Ah! It’s been long since I’ve had a proper adventure!”

Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated <3

Next chapter, As the Festival of Fire rages on, Abby joins Green and Joy in search of a guide to escort them to the top of Cinnabar Volcano.

Favorite Nurse Joy So Far?
  • Pewter Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cerulean Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Vermilion Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celadon Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuchsia Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Cinnabar Votes: 1 25.0%
Total voters: 4
3