Syndra
445 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you to my patrons: Lolop 12, SambaZero, Survivor, Syndra, minimised, Chance Meadows, and Ninja <3

Caitlyn was making out with Irelia on the couch. She was sat like a mermaid, on her side, knees tucked up. Irelia’s sturdy arm provided support from the back around her waist, while Caitlyn leaned against her giant breasts. She kneaded the squishy, warm flesh as she sucked on Irelia’s tongue. It tasted like cum. Her cum.

 

Dusk filtered through the glass doors; a burnt orange. It brightened the crimson velvet that Ahri fancied so much and darkened Irelia’s perfect, cream skin. Spit, squirt, and a little bit of leftover cum glistened on her cock as it stood erect.

 

  “I wish I could clean you off,” Caitlyn whispered, squeezing Irelia’s breast.

 

Irelia smirked. “Wanna see something crazy?”

 

  “You know it.”

 

Irelia gave her ass a parting slap and shoved her off. Caitlyn gasped as she landed on her back with a bounce. Her hand found its way between her legs. Irelia laughed, and locked her ankles behind her head as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Folded in half, she lay flat against the couch. The tip of her cock slapped where her tits met and disappeared between them, swallowed whole

 

Caitlyn sat up, playing with her clit. “You’re not gonna do what I think you are, are you?”

 

  “Depends. Do you think I’m gonna do this?” Irelia leaned forward. Her cock sprang up from between her tits, she opened her mouth, and the tip slipped in. Spit dribbled down her shaft as she suckled.

 

The tip was all she could manage, but fuck… It took every ounce of strength not to leap into action and suck her balls. They bounced gently with the sharp, short bobs of Irelia’s head, taunting her.

 

Caitlyn’s hand whipped into overdrive, rubbing frantic circles into her clit. She locked eyes. Irelia raised her eyebrows. And she felt tiny. Powerless. The hunger only made it worse. She needed a cock inside her, not pitiful fingers. Not even a big cock. Any cock. Serpahine’s, Taliyah’s, Orianna’s, Bel’Veth’s tentacles, Camille’s monster…

 

Vi’s.

 

Euphoria erupted deep in her groin. She threw her head back against the cushions and wailed, contractions gripping her over and over. Three knocks wrapped on the door.

 

Ahri stuck her head in. “Enough party tricks, Irelia. Time’s up.”

 

Irelia lifted her head, spread her legs, and unfolded. Easy as that. “Coming!” she said with a sing-song cadence.

 

  “Not yet, dear. There’s a group of six eager to indulge in the chaos of an odd number,” Ahri said.

 

  “Ooo! Who?” Irelia hopped off the couch.

 

  “Seraphine, Taliyah, Orianna, Bel’Veth, Camille, and Vi.”

 

  “Aww, no Kayle?”

 

  “The Demacians are resting in case this one makes it past the next three.” Over the back of the couch, Ahri raised an eyebrow at Caitlyn. “Are you alright, dear?”

 

The last tremors were melting away. “U- Uh huh. Just… Just cumming.”

 

  “You should pace yourself. You’re mortal, remember.”

 

  “I know…”

 

Irelia spun around. Her whole body jiggled. “Syndra’s no joke either. Depending on her mood, she’ll either break you or pummel you. Oh… uh, metaphorically speaking. She’s not like Camille and Illaoi.” Irelia shuddered.

 

Caitlyn’s abs’s final clench faded away. “Fun,” she sighed. “I could go for a pummeling.”

 

  “She in a bad mood?” Irelia asked.

 

  “She can hear you,” an unfamiliar voice said. It was smoothed by the Ionian accent, yet still wielded the sharp edge of a fierce winter wind.

 

A fair-skinned woman with back-length silver-white hair and violet eyes shoved open the door beside Ahri. Her curves gave Irelia and Karma a run for their money; almost even Gwen. Breasts bigger than her head. Hips wider than her shoulders. All garbed in a black, knee-length skirt, thigh-highs, and violet corset which barely covered her nipples and left the sides of her pale waist bare.

 

Syndra’s hips swayed as she marched up to Irelia. “You shouldn’t talk about people behind their backs. It’s rude.” The word rumbled like thunder and violet orbs flickered in and out of existence around her head.

 

  “Syndra…” Ahri scolded.

 

Syndra bit her lip. “Sorry.”

 

  “I’m sorry too.” Irelia hugged her. “I didn’t mean anything by it. Promise.”

 

Syndra's arms stayed by her sides. “Okay.”

 

  “Let’s give them some privacy, yes?” Ahri gave Caitlyn an encouraging nod before whisking Irelia out into the hall.

 

The doors slammed shut. Syndra glanced down at Caitlyn over the couch.

  “You look lovely, Syndra.” Caitlyn sat up with a smile. “Can I call you Syndra?”

 

  “No,” Syndra muttered. She looked away. “Call me, Mistress.”

 

  “Of course, Mistress.” Let’s take an educated guess here. “Whatever you want, I’ll provide. Anything~”

 

Syndra’s face brightened while the light siphoned out of her eyes. “They said you were obedient. Is it true.”

 

  “Very true, Mistress. I’m yours to do with as you please. Treat me like a servant, a slave, a fuckdoll, or a lover; any fantasy your gorgeous mind can conjure.”

 

Syndra giggled. And levitated a few inches, veiled in a violet aura. She whipped around the couch, loomed over Caitlyn, and reached for her. Caitlyn snatched her wrist.

 

Syndra’s eyes brightened. “What are you doing?”

 

  “Sorry, mistress. I need to make one thing clear first. I am not a toy for you to break and toss aside without a care. I’m here for pleasure. Same as you. I expect this to be a fun experience for us both.”

 

Syndra snatched her wist back. “I know that. I’m not some monster.”

 

  “Never said you did, mistress.”

 

  “But you implied it! You think I’m a freak don’t you?” Her voice rumbled the room, rattling the glass doors. “Little freaky Syndie has a screw loose! Let’s call her names and throw mud at her head! Reckon she’ll cry?! HUH? HUH?!” 

 

Caitlyn scrambled back into the far corner of the couch, but Syndra followed. Violet flames burst from her eyes and orbs the size of beach balls manifested around her. They were dark violet; so dark that they swallowed light, sucking it deep into their pitch cores. Weight pushed down on Caitlyn like a ton of bricks. Tiny. Insignificant. She felt lesser than an ant beneath a boot.

 

Light-blue light pulsed around Syndra’s head and an oppressive force bore through the double doors. Syndra winced. The violet flames and dark balls vanished. “I’m sorry,” Syndra whispered, clutching her head. The light-blue light vanished. She sighed. “You were… just establishing boundaries, right? Not… not making fun of me.”

 

  “That’s…” Caitlyn swallowed and sat up properly. “That’s right, mistress. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.”

 

Syndra pursed her plump lips and – with effort – met Caitlyn’s eyes. “Sometimes I overreact. Sorry if I scared you. You’re not in any danger, but if you don’t wanna continue I get it.”

 

  “No harm done. Really, just forget about it.” Caitlyn scooted forward and offered her hands. Syndra gingerly grasped them. “Now, what is it you like to do?”

 

  “Bondage…”

 

  “Ooo, fun.”

 

  “And… I like to slap. Face, ass, tits; everything.”

 

  “How convenient. I love being slapped.”

 

The corners of Syndra’s mouth twitched upwards. “And I love to fuck hard. Like so rough it hurts a little at first.”

 

  “I am in need of thorough pounding, mistress.”

 

A broad grin graced Syndra’s face. Thrill danced in her violet eyes. “And! I love utter control! I want to control everything you do! When you speak, when you moan, when you cum, how your body is positioned! Everything and more! I want you helpless.” Again, her voice rumbled. But this time when the glass doors rattled and the floor shivered, Caitlyn’s heart fluttered.

 

  “Make me your helpless cock sleeve, mistress. Please.”

 

Syndra giggled. “Okay! Come on, I know the perfect place!” She clenched her hand. A violet aura veiled Caitlyn and an invisible steel cage bound her. The couch left her ass behind as Syndra carried her towards the basement. Like a child and a balloon with an invisible string.

 

***

 

The swirling colours within the bubble portal painted Syndra is every colour all at once. They scamped across her milk-white skin, flowed along her dark skirt, and danced in her silver hair. But avoided her eyes. The violet of Syndra’s eyes escaped the chaos, unbothered by the kaleidoscope surroundings. Terrifyingly gorgeous.

 

Being bound by telekinesis felt strange. While it compared to the iron bars of a steel cage, it lacked the rigidity and coldness of steel. No, more like the air had suddenly decided she was not allowed to move anymore. It held her without applying any sensation to her skin while, paradoxically, binding every inch of her body.

 

Caitlyn settled into her powerless, at ease knowing that her agency was in Syndra’s hands. “You got a favourite amongst the others?” She asked.

  “Seraphine,” Syndra said with a smile.

 

  “She is pretty cute. And there’s a certain novelty to fucking a popstar. Like, they’re usually so far removed from the rest of us and completely perfect, but here’s one balls deep inside you, whimpering as you squeeze her cock. You know?”

 

  “What is this pop star you speak of?”

 

  “Uh. You know, like a famous singer.”

 

  “A bard, you mean. Is that what they call them on the mainland?”

 

A bard? How old is she? Caitlyn smiled. “Yeah. Different lands, different words, I guess.”

 

Syndra nodded. “I did not realise Seraphine was a bard.”

 

  “So what makes her your favourite? Apart from being adorable of course.”

 

  “She does whatever I say and is eager about it. Desperate to please. Terrified to offend. The perfect slave.”

 

Caitlyn grinned. “So, you want me to be your sex slave, huh?”

 

  “Yes.”

 

  “I can do that, mistress. Want me to act like Seraphine?”

 

  “No. You would merely be a poor imitation of perfection. Be authentic.” 

 

  “Of course, Mistress.”

 

The bubble popped and a mossy stone staircase snapped into existence. The wind howled, crisp and thin. Shrubbery flanked the staircase’s accent, sprawling across the steep landscape, green against a backdrop of pure blue sky. Far, far below a boundless forest canopy carpeted the world from horizon to horizon. Unbroken, undisturbed forest. 

 

At the top of the stairs sat a temple. It was like something right out of a history book. Granite columns and lintels supported a gently sloped roof of ceramic tiles, white, as if to make up for the lack of clouds. Stone dragons guarded the grand doorway, heads held high, teeth bared.

 

Someone had branded a crest into the doors. The black char spoiled the temple’s splendour. A misaligned pencil on an otherwise perfect desk.

 

Syndra climbed the stairs. Moss shied away from her, withering into violet dust. The toes of her flats clacked against the stone. She waved her hand and Caitlyn floated behind her. “And who is your favourite?”

 

Caitlyn started, as if woken from a dream. “Huh? Oh, uh… Vi. Always Vi, Mistress.”

 

  “Vi?”

 

Caitlyn giggled. “I don’t think she’d be your type, Mistress.”

 

  “She isn’t. During her initiation, she insisted that I let her peg me.” The moss withered in a larger radius. “Insufferable woman!”

 

  “And did you? Did you let her?”

 

  “Of course not. I blew her back out there.” Syndra pointed to the top of the steps. “I had her begging me not to stop within the hour.”

 

The image of Vi on hands on knees, pounded by a fat cock, begging for more… it was too much. Especially when Caitlyn had no way to relieve herself. She banished the image and poured her focus into the task at hand. “Is that where you’ll fuck me, Mistress?”

 

  “I never use the same place twice. There’s a spot I’ve been holding off on. It’ll be there that I make you mine.”

 

Caitlyn's insides thrashed against their bonds, ravenous. “I’ll be all yours, Mistress. Your little cock slave.”

 

  “That you will.”

 

***

 

Inside, the temple was rather simple. Paper walls. Bamboo mats in place of carpet. Simple wooden staircases connected all five floors. There was no decoration or ornamentation. It wasn’t needed, for what point was there in competing with a central, supporting beam carved in the likeness of a dragon? As thick as three trees, flawlessly smooth, the dragon sprouted through the middle of every level.

 

As Syndra carried Caitlyn up the stairs behind her, the dragon followed. A story was engraved on its body. As one climbed, it progressed through the story’s beats. It depicted a great war. On one side, humanity. On the other, spirits. And caught in the middle, a female dragon-vastayan. Through means that Caitlyn didn’t understand the vastayan brought an end to the war. She used a mix of violence and peace. Probably. It was hard to tell. Probably the product of communicating a story entirely through still images.

  “They’re extinct now,” Syndra whispered. “While I slept, the last dragon-vastayan died out. Something to do with the war.”

 

  “The Noxian invasion?”

 

Syndra nodded.

 

  “I wasn’t born yet, so I don’t really know much outside of the classes I took. I didn’t pay too much attention. Sorry…”

 

  “Make up for it with one of your legendary blowjobs.”

 

  “They’re legendary are they?”

 

  “It’s all anyone will talk about after their turn with you.”

 

Caitlyn’s chest swelled as much as her bonds allowed. “I won’t disappoint, Mistress.”

 

  “Good.”

 

On the top floor, the walls disappeared. Four sturdy beams supported the roof, but otherwise, Caitlyn had an unobstructed view of the forest in three directions; north, south, and west. The stone dragon’s head blocked the east. Its open jaws reached the ceiling and spanned from open wall to open wall. Two dozen people would fit comfortably inside its mouth, let alone Caitlyn and Syndra on their own.

 

Its eternal, grey gaze looked past Caitlyn out across the boundless forest canopy.

 

  “It’s… big,” Caitlyn said.

 

Syndra stepped over its stone fangs and onto the bamboo mats inside its mouth. “Bit of an understatement.”

 

  “I know but…” Caitlyn passed through the jaws. “It’s just so amazing. Nothing else came to mind.”

 

  “Fair.”

 

Wooden scaffolding hung from the roof of the dragon’s mouth. The ends were splintered and bolts lay scattered beneath it. Red and black furniture half a decade out of style populated the space. The bitter, acrid smell of smoke clung to them.

 

  “You’re probably wondering why I brought you here.” Syndra’s voice echoed four times over. She sat in the middle of a black couch and crossed her legs.

  “Oh, not at all, Mistress. All I’ve been thinking about is to best please you.”

 

  “Typical slave. Well, I’m going to tell you anyway. See that?” She pointed to the scaffolding.

 

Caitlyn nodded.

 

  “I said, do you see it?

 

  “I see it, Mistress!”

 

  “A bell used to hang there. The monks would sound it off before and after their celebrations in the dragon’s mouth to wake the spirits up for their feast. The mouth is like a horn. Any sound inside it is blown out and amplified.”

 

Caitlyn nodded along, suspended in the middle of the vast space. “Very interesting, Mistress. Does this place mean something to you?”

 

  “It’s quiet.”

 

  “Ah. Just a hangout spot?”

 

  “Just a hangout spot.” Syndra smirked. Violet light danced in her eyes. “The monks believed that the spirits flourished when exposed to the positive energy of their laughter, song, and music. Acolytes sacrificed everything to live here and maintain the harmony of nature. Yet, no one has celebrated here for five decades, and the forest remains all the same. Shall we see what happens when we give the spirits some positive energy?”

 

  “By fucking?”

 

  “Yes. Unless sex is a negative experience for you.”

 

  “It’s not!”

 

  “Didn’t think so.”

 

Syndra’s glowing eyes pulsed. The buckles and zippers of her corset and skirt undid themselves. Her corset abandoned its hourglass silhouette as it floated away. Massive breasts bounced free. They were like porcelain; smooth and flawless, with a subtle sheen under the fiery glow of dusk. As was the rest of her body. She sat before Caitlyn naked, curvy, and glowing. Burnt orange shades across her skin and in her hair. Violet in her eyes.

 

  “You’re radiant, Mistress! So beautiful! The most-”

 

Syndra snapped her fingers and an invisible cork plugged Caitlyn’s mouth. “That’s enough out of you. I don’t want to hear so much as a peep out of you.” She flicked her wrist and Caitlyn was rotated on her back, her legs spread, and knees pinned to her shoulders.  “Not even a moan. ‘What about the positive energy?’ you must be thinking. Don’t worry, I’ll moan for the both of us. But first…” She curled her finger and Caitlyn glided towards her pussy first.

 

A shiver ran up her spine. Powerless. She was utterly and completely powerless. Almost like sleep paralysis, except she could still move, just enough to be meaningful. Syndra could do… anything to her. Lust squeezed her insides as the image of Syndra’s fat pummeling her pussy played out in her mind.

 

And what a cock it was. It stuck up between her juicy, pillow thighs. As long as her forearm, and just as thick. Syndra’s forearms weren’t all that thick. In fact, they were bone-thin, but scaled to a cock the girth was monstrous. Another monster cock? That’s it. My next vacation is Ionia for sure.

 

Syndra caught Caitlyn, grasping the sides of her ass. “So wet…” Her hot breath brushed Caitlyn’s pussy. Electric tingles raced across Caitlyn’s vulva and flexed her groin. Syndra giggled. She traced the entrance with a soft finger. “You’re trembling. You really do love sex, don’t you?”

 

Caitlyn nodded vigorously.

 

Syndra spread Caitlyn’s pussy. The invisible cork killed the moan before it had a chance to breathe. Instead, it came out as a grunt through her nose. Syndra slapped her pussy. Hard. “No noise! Shut up!” Violet light danced in the air as Syndra’s voice echoed four times.

 

Tears brimmed in Caitlyn’s eyes. It took all her strength not to moan again. Her toes curled behind her head.

 

  “Alright, enough stalling.” Syndra held Caitlyn as if she were a giant sandwich. And buried her face into her pussy. Plump lips cushioned her clit as a bold tongue ventured inside her pussy. She jostled her head back and forth, thrusting her tongue and rubbing her lips against Caitlyn’s clit. Slow, but insistent. A marching beat.

 

Caitlyn squirmed inside the cramped confines of her bonds. Gods, she was so good at that. Better than anyone before her. It felt as if she were melting from the inside. A cloud of pleasure cushioned her back and carried her mind far away.

 

Stabbing pain snapped her back into reality, heightening her senses. The pleasure doubled. Syndra was digging her long, violet nails into her ass. Sorry, Mistress. Caitlyn threw her back and moaned against the cork. Syndra nipped her clit, and she moaned harder. It all came out of her nose; deep and guttural like the growl of a beast.

 

Syndra rolled her eyes. She snapped her fingers and the cork vanished.

 

  “Sorry, Mistress!” Caitlyn wailed. She drew a shaky breath, her belly fluttered, and a hoarse cry erupted from her open mouth. Golden light danced in the air. The sound struck a spark deep within Caitlyn. Pleasure flared. And released. She squirted all over Syndra’s face, the bamboo mats, and the black couch.

 

Syndra’s mouth left her pussy. “I suppose a perfect slave was too much to expect. No matter.” She grinned. “I can make this work.”

 

  “That… That was amazing, Mistress.”

 

  “Yes, I can see that.”

 

  “N- No. It was amazing. No one has ever eaten me out like that before, and I don’t think anyone could top it. I… I could die happy right now, holy fuck…”

 

Syndra flushed bright pink, defying dusk’s burnt glow. “E- Empty flatter won’t get you anywhere. I see through you. You just want me to do it again so I delay in fucking you. That way my orgasm will come later and give you more time with me.”

 

Caitlyn giggled. “You see through my tricks so easily, Mistress. No fair.” Better to go along with it and stroke her ego to avoid another meltdown.

 

  “Greedy whore. I won’t be tricked. Come here.” Syndra waved her over and Caitlyn flew into her lap. A twist of the wrist angled her upright. Their eyes locked as Syndra’s cock slapped Caitlyn’s back. The thick shaft radiated against her back’s groove and the cut tip pressed into the top of its arch, right below her ribcage.

 

Syndra huffed. “Seems you’re too small for my cock.”

 

  “Should we get an elastic potion, Mistress?”

 

  “No. I’ll make do. Only amateurs need to go balls deep. Do I look like an amateur to you?”

 

  “No, Mistress. Not at all.”

 

  “More empty flattery. Time to put you in your place.” With the guidance of her finger, Syndra lifted Caitlyn above her cock. The tip pressed against her pussy, warm and hot. It parted her folds, stretched her open, and eased inside.

 

Caitlyn whimpered. She chewed her lip. “Mistress~”

 

  “M- My tongue didn’t deceive me. You’re… tight~” Syndra groaned as she slid Caitlyn down her cock.

 

The tip settled against Caitlyn’s cervix. She let out a half-gasp, half-moan and curled her toes. “I love your cock, Mistress… So much…”

 

Instincts told Caitlyn to throw her arms around Syndra’s neck and to stick out her ass, but the bonds stopped either. Instead, all Caitlyn could do was moan and stare into Syndra’s eyes as she was used like a toy.

 

How liberating. Normally, bouncing on a cock required her whole body. A firm grip to keep her steady, as well as a straight back and squared shoulders. Her hips and legs did all the heavy lifting, while her pussy or ass or both worked double time to squeeze the cock. 

 

But with Syndra, Caitlyn could relax. She let her pussy get pumped and stretched. Her smile and moans came naturally. No thoughts required. It felt like she watching herself get fucked from above. As if she were a fly on the wall and her body belonged to someone else. Or like her body was a mindless cocksleeve. One of many toys at Syndra’s disposal.

 

Syndra put her hands behind her head, melted into the couch, and sighed. “I could do this for hours~”

 

Syndra’s cocksleeve babbled something.

 

  “Don’t speak. It’s above at the moment. Just moan. It’s all you're good for.” Syndra clenched her jaw and slapped the cocksleeve. “Slut.” The cocksleeve smiled. Syndra slapped it again. “Slut.” She doubled her pace, the cocksleeve laughed as it moaned, and she slapped it yet again. “SLUT!” 

 

The cocksleeve’s head lolled. Its face scrunched up, and it whimpered. Spasms overtook it as it babbled something about eyes.

 

A rush of pleasure snapped Caitlyn back to her body. She was cumming. And hard. It’d locked her joints in an iron grip and the moan that should’ve accompanied it was stuck in her throat.

 

Syndra made up for it. She grasped Caitlyn’s waist, her brow furrowed, and she moaned. A desperate look filled her eyes. “Y- Your pussy. It’s… squeezing… me… oh it feels so fucking goooood!~

 

Golden light danced in the air like a thousand lightning bugs. They swirled in groups of two and three. An unseen wind carried them out of the dragon’s mouth towards the distant forest.

 

Caitlyn ground to a halt, frozen halfway up Syndra’s shaft, cumming her brains out. The world span as illation swam in her mind. She felt giddy and nothing could hurt her.

 

As one, Caitlyn and Syndra sighed, and relaxed. “That was close,” Syndra managed to whisper.

 

  “Is your cocksleeve too much for you, Mistress?”

 

  “I’ve fucked gods. You’re nothing.”

 

  “Well, you were too much for me. The look in your eyes when you were on the verge? It was gorgeous! I could stare into them for hours.”

 

Syndra blushed. “E- Even though they glow?”

 

  “Because they glow.”

 

  “But, doesn’t it frighten you? Look at freaky Syndie with her demon eyes. Let’s throw mud at her head.”

 

Caitlyn cocked her head. “Why would something beautiful scare me? Whoa!” she laughed as she was flung off Syndra’s cock and slammed against the couch.

 

The bonds shattered, she unfolded, and Syndra loomed over her, grinning ear to ear. “You mean it? You really mean it? This isn’t more tricks?”

 

Caitlyn cupped her cheek. “I mean it. You’re beautiful, Syndra. Just the way you are.”

 

Syndra laughed, grasped her face, and smothered her with a kiss. Caitlyn pulled her in. Her massive tits enveloped Caitlyn’s, drooping over the sides of her chest. Where their bare, sweaty skin touched, warmth pulsed through Caitlyn, perfectly in sync with the beat of her heart.

 

Syndra tasted like pussy, salty and sweet. She smelled of sex. Felt like a cloud. Her breaths shook, clipped a heartbeat too early. Ecstasy swam in her violet eyes; Anxiety. Hopeful fear, as if she couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

 

  “This is real,” Caitlyn whispered against her lips. She ran her hands down the arch of her back, fingers gliding down the groove. “Feel the warmth of my breath, my hands, my heart. They’re as real as my words. You’re gorgeous.” Caitlyn kissed her. “One of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met.”

 

Tears brimmed in Syndra’s eyes. “You really mean it.” She patted Caitlyn’s face and tasted her mouth. “Amazing…”

 

  “Come now. Surely the others have told you this.”

 

  “They’re all liars. Not you. I know it because it’s true!”

  “Vi wouldn’t lie. Well, not about this at least.”

 

Syndra huffed. “She told the truth. Called me a terrifying, crazy freak. I showed her though.”

 

  “I’m sure you did.” Caitlyn smirked and stole a squeeze of Syndra’s ass. And another, and another, and another. Gods, it was so much fun. Like kneading dough, except it always bounced back to its original shape. She pulled the cheeks apart, squished them together, in different directions, her heart a flutter the whole while.

 

Syndra blushed. “You like my ass?”

 

  “I like all of you. But this is especially fun. Makes me wish I had a cock just so I could watch them clap together.”

 

Syndra laughed as if she’d said the funniest thing in the world.

 

  “What?” Caitlyn asked, giggling.

 

  “I- I can’t say.” A grin graced Syndra’s doll-like face. “But when all of this is over, you’ll agree.”

 

Caitlyn shrugged. “Alright, I’ll take your word for it. In the mean time, wanna get on with it and fuck me?”

 

  “You’re a rather demanding slave, you know.”

 

  “I could beg.”

 

  “No. If I have to wait a second longer, I’ll explode.”

 

Caitlyn began to laugh, but was cut off as Syndra spread her legs and rammed inside her pussy. She gasped, threw her arms around Syndra’s neck, and moaned into her mouth, hard, so hard she felt the vibrations in her teeth.

 

The position wasn’t optimal; Syndra’s cock slipped in at an awkward angle, and only a quarter of it at that – she had to keep stopping and starting to readjust as she slipped out or caught a snag. But it let as much of their bodies touch each other as possible, so Caitlyn wasn’t about to complain.

 

Something far greater than pleasure graced her anyway. Passion. It swam in Syndra’s calm eyes, her toothy grin, and cheek dimples. In the her hands meandered across Caitlyn’s face and waist. In the way she shuddered as she pulled her hips back, and moaned as she thrust. In the brief moment Syndra paused, whether it be to readjust, catch her breath, or just take the sight of Caitlyn. In all the little ways that showed she was absolutely loving her.

 

The pleasure wasn’t quite enough to make her cum. But only amateurs were held back by that. She held back on the tricks though. This orgasm had to count, to mean something. Instead, she paid close attention to Syndra’s breathing and the flexing of her cock.

 

They’d cum together and share in the euphoria.

 

  “Does that feel good?” Caitlyn whispered, caressing Syndra’s cheek with her thumb.

 

  “More than anything~”

 

  “Is your slave’s pussy perfect, Mistress?”

 

Syndra’s cock flexed, firm against the top wall, stretching it to the limit for a heartbeat. “All of you is perfect. W- When this is over, I’m going to keep you. You’ll travel Ionia with me and brighten every day.” Syndra drew a long, shaky breath. “And warm every night.”

 

Caitlyn brushed Syndra’s silver hair out of her face. “That sounds lovely, Mistress. Thank you.”

 

  “Oh, Caitlyn~” Syndra buried her face into her collar bone. Her clumsy pace increased. “My perfect, pretty girl… p-please stay right here!”

 

  “I’m not going anywhere, Mistress.”

 

As Syndra's grip on her loosened and her pace took a wild turn, Caitlyn held her. She stroked her back and brushed her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Well, they weren’t nothing. That implied they meant nothing, and Caitlyn meant every word.

 

Syndra’s cock heaved, her breath caught in her throat, and Caitlyn thought of the indignant look on Vi’s face as Syndra’s massive cock blew her back out. She came. Gently at first, but it gradually exploded into an inferno. And as her mind blazed with euphoria, the grip of her squirting pussy pushed Syndra over the edge. Thick, hot cum filled her pussy load after load after load.

 

Their moans echoed around Caitlyn an uncountable amount of times. Forever almost. If only. The golden fireflies melded into rings as wide as the dragon’s mouth and flew across the forest all the way to the horizon. The air sweetened, and for a moment the bitter stench of smoke vanished as if it never existed at all.

Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated <3

Next chapter, Caitlyn fucks Lillia, The Bashful Bloom

Announcement
Want to see Caitlyn dominate Lillia now? Subscribe to my Patreon and receive 1 week early access! Click Here!
Would you fuck Syndra?
  • Yes Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 20
6