Ahri II
853 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you to my patrons: Lolop12, SambaZero, Survivor121, Syndra, minimized, Chance Meadows, Ninja, Thomas Borrmann, Zac Polk, Windblade13, Rai, Emperor_Vader142, Justice Birdie, Haylee Hill, and Verkran <3

Blue leaves crunched under Caitlyn’s feet. Red birds peered over the edges of branches, and white frogs from the rainbow underbrush; they hid when she met their eyes. Lillia, on the other hand, was swarmed by animals of all colours. They played around her as she trotted down a leaf-covered trail, chittering amongst themselves and to her. If her bare breasts offended them, they didn’t show it.

 

  “Oh, yes,” she said to a black squirrel. “Very rude. Let Ivern know at once. Those were your nuts, I’d argue. First come first serve. And what does a frog need nuts for anyway?” 

 

The squirrel let out an exacerbated squeak before it streaked down her leg and vanished into the underbrush. As soon as it was gone, a green mouse took its place and got stuck into a long rant of squeaks and clicked teeth, waving its tail and front paws about in wild, sweeping gestures.

 

The animals had no colours. None beyond the surface that is. But Lillia’s eyes shone like a storefront in the heart of Piltover, flaring this colour and that as she nodded along to the mouse. Love and Passion.

 

  “Show her your teeth. You have magnificent teeth,” Lillia said. The mouse nodded, squeaked, and scampered off.

 

Before another animal could take its place, Caitlyn swooped in beside Lillia. “Can you see colours in their eyes?”

 

  “Hm? Oh, yes. Many,” Lillia said, ignoring a flurry of annoyed squeaks, chitters, croaks, and all manner of animal noises. She pursed her lips. “Your eyes are dulled. What’s the matter?”

 

  “I’m just trying to sort out whatever all this is. The rules and limits and whatnot.”

 

  “Ahri will know.”

  

  “You don’t?”

 

  “Mortals’ relationship with magic is… confusing. Fae are simple. Fae are magic, so Fae use magic. But mortals… well, they can get magic from all sorts of places with no clear rhyme or reason.” Lillia patted Caitlyn’s shoulder and smiled. “Don’t worry, Ahri knows all about magic. She’ll know.”

 

Caitlyn brushed a strand of blue hair out of Lillia’s face. Love shifted in her eyes, morphing into different shapes and patterns. “I hope you’re right.” She leaned it.

 

And they shared a kiss. Lillia’s soft, warm mouth tasted like cum. Their tongues glanced. Lillia’s retreated, but Caitlyn pursued, filling her mouth and licking the back of her teeth. Her tongue explored Lillia’s mouth for the rest of their stroll.

 

The animals complained every step of the way.

 

***

 

Again, Ahri awaited them in front of the double doors. Although this time, a grin brightened her heart-shaped face and her tails swished to a unified, uptempo beat. Dawn’s fire warmed her porcelain-pale skin with the dulcet tones of a winter fire. Her usual crimson silks were gone in favour of yellow silks trimmed with silver; they gleamed in the sunlight.

 

Thrill blazed in her eyes.

 

  “Did you enjoy yourselves, dears?” Ahri asked, her voice prim and proper.

 

Lillia bounded across the room. “I did, Mistress! She’s so fun and cute and sexy!”

 

The compliments, simple as they were, set Caitlyn’s cheeks to blushing.

 

Ahri laughed. “I’m glad, dear. Run along now. Evelynn is waiting for you.”

 

Lillia gasped, and booked it through the double doors. As the doors swung open, a chorus of faint moans seeped through. Ecstasy of every flavour washed over Caitlyn. She shuddered, suddenly weak at the knees.

 

  “Is something troubling you, dear?” Ahri cocked her head. One ear flattened while the other perked.

 

  “Yeah… How do I even say it?”

 

  “Try simple.” Ahri approached with smooth, gliding strides, and held Caitlyn’s hands in her soft grasp. “I find that’s a good place to start.”

 

  “I can see colours in people's eyes. Patterns too.”

 

  “Ah. And this is new?”

 

  “Yes.”

 

Ahri nodded. She folded Caitlyn’s hands over one another and patted them. “Stress often awakens dormant magic in humans. It has to be a great deal of stress. But the physical, mental, and emotional stress of fucking over forty people qualifies as a great deal, I’d wager. Congratulations by the way.”

 

  “Can I… turn it off?”

 

  “Well, if it’s the kind of magic I think it is, yes. Blink three times as fast as you can.”

 

Caitlyn blinked so hard her eyes hurt. The Love and Passion in Ahri’s eyes snapped away in place of the usual gold. Giggling, Caitlyn blinked three times again and it reappeared. On, off, on, off, on, off, until her head spun.

 

Ahri smirked. “Yes, yes, very amusing. I imagine this is the extent of it, but we’ll have to see.”

 

  “It’s fun. Wow… I’m magic. I have bloody magic powers.”

 

  “Ah, humans.” Ahri caressed Caitlyn’s cheek. “So adorable without even trying.” Her skirts shifted.

 

Caitlyn’s chest swelled. “You’re my next partner?”

 

  “I am.”

 

  “And you’re going to fuck me?” Caitlyn squeezed Ahri’s waist and followed the sweeping curve of her hips.

 

  “Unless you want to sit around and chat, yes.” Ahri giggled. “I’m going to fuck you. And quite hard at that. A lot of pent-up lust is about to release all at once.”

 

Caitlyn’s heart raced, her head felt lighter, and her stomach flipped. Words were hard when you were so excited. “Where?” she managed to get out.

 

  “That’s a surprise, dear.”

 

  “Tell me,” Caitlyn whined.

 

  “Nope. Now, follow me to the stairs. Be quick about it.” A desperate edge bled through Ahri’s tone. She pitched a massive tent in her skirts. And her pupils thinned into slits.

 

Caitlyn blinked three times. Thrill raged like she’d never seen it before. An inferno of colours; an out-of-control wildfire. “Yes, Mistress Ahri!”

 

***

 

Caitlyn followed Ahri upstairs on hands and knees. Her arms and legs moved on their own as she stared up Ahri’s skirt. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

 

Huge, smooth balls swayed back and forth in time with the subtle jiggle of her fat ass. A hickey marked her inner thigh, and on the back, a message was written in marker pen. “Hi Caitlyn - Akali (Ahri’s Bitch)”

 

Ahri stopped before the upstairs doorway, and Caitlyn almost crawled into the back of her calf.

 

  “Shall I lie on the bed for you, Mistress?”

 

  “We’re not fucking here, dear.” Ahri tapped the staircase’s dead end. Blue light pulsed through the grain. The wall evaporated, revealing an ornate door of cream wood with a silver handle. A golden label read, “Members Only”.

 

Inside was a vast room, bigger than the academy dorm rooms, hell, bigger than Caitlyn’s apartment. Drawn curtains forbade dusk’s warmth. A canopied bed big enough for an orgy defined the space, its golden silk glistening under the gentle light of a dozen or so scattered candles. They sat on a bed-side table, a dresser, a desk covered in neat stacks of paper, the mantle of the hearth, the coffee table surrounded by red velvet couches and cushions, a bookshelf with hundreds of colour-coded spines, and a glass cabinet filled with a haphazard collection of labelled knickknacks.

 

Caitlyn across the crimson carpet and knelt beside her feet, mesmerised by the ambience. The air smelled of vanilla, and was thick and heavy, weighing on her like the embrace of a desperate partner.

 

Twisted Fate and Graves stood in the centre of the room, dressed in suits, side by side. Graves tugged at his collar, while Twisted Fate swept into a bow. “Everything to your liking, Ma’am?” he asked. Neither took any notice of Caitlyn.

 

  “You’ve done a splendid job, dears. Leave us. Enjoy your break.” She snatched a fistful of Caitlyn’s hair. “Miss Fortune was awake last I saw, recovering from Illaoi and Camille in the kitchen. As for Evelynn, she’s disposed with Lillia at the moment.”

Graves perked up. He scowled. “God dammit,” he muttered, hurrying past Ahri down the stairs.

 

  “Ain’t a problem, Ma’am. She ain’t the kind to say no to a third.” Twisted Fate lifted his eyes, but remained bowed. “Are you?”

 

  “Not this time, dear.” Ahri yanked Caitlyn’s head against her hip. “She’s mine.”

 

While her stomach flipped, something drove Caitlyn to give Twisted Fate an apologetic look.

 

  “Fair enough. Enjoy yourselves, Ma’am, Mistress Caitlyn.” Twisted Fate slunk past Ahri, out of the room, and gently closed the door behind him. It clicked.

 

And Ahri shoved Caitlyn against it. Her head slammed against the hard wood with a hollow thud. As it reverberated through her skull and ears, her hands flew to Ahri’s skirts. She tore them away, Ahri’s thick and pale cock sprung to attention, and rammed down her throat.

 

There wasn’t even time to splutter. Ahri railed her face. Full-length strokes – tip to base – as fast as a jackhammer. Her fat balls slapped Caitlyn’s chin. “You fucking slut,” she hissed through a clenched jaw.

 

Caitlyn surrendered to her cock. Spit bubbled from the corners of her mouth, from her nose, and slicked her face. Her moans escaped in the brief windows where her throat wasn’t clogged with cock. Going limp, she gazed into her Mistress’s ravenous eyes. Three blinks revealed Thrill’s hell fire.

 

Ahri leaned against the door on her forearm, letting her head hang. Her black hair draped her face like curtains, but she swept it over her shoulder, never missing a beat of her perfect, triple-time rhythm. She bit her plump, bottom lip. It trembled. Her brows knit. And she let out a long, wavering moan; delicate and fragile.

 

  “T- Take it.” Ahri yanked on her hair. The roots burned white hot. She smirked as Caitlyn whimpered a muffled whimper. “Whore. My whore. Our whore.” Her face melted again. “Oh, moan for me!~”

 

Blue light pulsed in Ahri’s eyes. Thrill burned through, undeterred. Three blue orbs with white cores the size of grapefruits materialized beside her. She flicked her free hand, and they swooped between Caitlyn’s legs.

 

They burrowed inside Caitlyn’s pussy, stretching her to the absolute limit. The rubber potion must have worn off, because she felt them press against her pelvis as one by one, slowly, slowly, they filled her pussy from cervix to vulva. The last remained perched to fall, forbidding her pussy from closing.

 

Ahri’s cock muffled Caitlyn’s long, desperate moans. They exploded from deep within her gut. Guttural cries; rough and hoarse. Her bubbling spit frothed with every moan, hanging from Ahri’s silky smooth shaft like strands of spider web.

 

And then the balls started vibrating.

 

Caitlyn baulked as Ahri’s tip flattened her tongue. She seized, Ahri’s tip popped free of her mouth, and the crimson carpet raced to meet her side. She moaned so loud it rattled her ears. Her back arched, her fists clenched, her toes curled, and an orgasm swept through her trembling body. It sprayed through the narrow gap afforded by the huge orb.

 

Through hazy vision, Caitlyn watched Ahri take a step back. A grin spread across her face. She lifted her silk shirt over her head, tossed it aside, massaged her huge breast, and stroked her cock. Pale skin and squishy flesh bulged between her fingers. Veins bulged in her thick shaft. Her tip poked in and out of her foreskin.

 

Love danced in her eyes.

 

  “What’s the matter, dear? Too much for you?”

 

Caitlyn groaned. Every muscle clamped. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she collapsed like a puppet with cut strings. Limp and whimpering. Soaking the carpet.

 

  “You poor thing.” Ahri squeezed her tip. “Let’s get you settled.” She snapped her fingers.

 

The orbs vanished. Caitlyn gasped as her pussy fluttered closed. Usually, it had time to adapt, but the sudden change startled it. It raced to contract the muscles, to conform to its proper size. And in doing so made Caitlyn cum all over again.

 

She didn’t even moan. Not even a whimper. Just a grunt as euphoria hammered her weathered mind. 

 

Ahri scooped her up. Her tits were the haven of a heavy head. A life raft in a boundless ocean. Soft enough to sleep on. How easy it would have been to close her eyes and drift away. If only it wouldn’t have cost her everything.

 

The bed made for a poor substitute. Any dreams of sleep vanished. Ahri crossed the room and rifled through a chest of draws, presenting a breathtaking view of her broad, heart-shaped ass. Her cock hung between her thick thighs. Strands of spit clung to her sheathed tip.

 

  “Ah! Here you are.” Ahri held up a box of tissues. Light on her feet, she whisked across the room, sat beside Caitlyn’s head, and placed the box on the other side of her lap. Her cock sprouted between her thighs.

 

Caitlyn drew her last ounce of strength, and crawled to get her mouth around it, but only made it as far as the first thigh, and collapsed with a groan.

 

Ahri giggled. “Relax, dear. There’s plenty of time for that later. For now, let’s get you cleaned up.” She rolled Caitlyn onto her back and wiped her spit-slick face with a tissue.

 

It was nice. More than that; it was like a warm bath after a run. Ahri’s thighs held her head the same way as the buoyancy of water let her float. But… wasn’t she supposed to rail her brains out?

 

  “I see that look,” Ahri said. She moved on to Caitlyn’s collarbone and breasts. “Don’t think I don’t. Yes, I promised to pound you into dust. Or whatever silly hyperbole my lust-riddled mind conjured. But where’s the fun in pounding a wet noodle?”

 

  “Wet… noodle, Mistress?”

 

  “Yes. A good, proper fucking does that to anyone. Even gods. And it’s so boring!” Ahri wiped off Caitlyn’s breasts with clean, orderly circles. “It’s such a hassle. Twice the work and half the fun. No, when you pound somebody’s brains out, it should be a fight. A… uh…” Ahri clicked her fingers. “Uh… oh! A two-way street. Yes, that’s it.”

 

  “I can fight, Mistress.” Caitlyn tried to sit up. Ahri’s thighs cushioned the fall. “I’ll give you twice back for every thrust.”

 

A fond smile warmed Ahri’s face. She leaned over her and dabbed her tender pussy. “I’m sure you will, dear. Not like this, I’m afraid. That’s why you must get your strength back.”

 

Caitlyn nodded. “I’ll recover it in no time.”

 

  “Patience is the best medicine. That, and curious fingers and hungry mouths.” Ahri gathered the soaked tissues, snapped her fingers, and engulfed them in blue flame. They vanished in an instant without a lick of heat or a puff of smoke. “Trust me. I’ve been pounding sluts like you before this city was founded.”

 

  “Do blowjobs also help?”

 

Ahri sighed. “Gentle ones. If I catch you with more than a third of it past your lips, it’s an hour of kisses and cuddles for you.”

 

***

 

New habits die just as hard as old ones.

 

Five minutes. That’s all it took before Caitlyn was banned from sucking cock. It wasn’t her fault though. When you’ve got a cock as perfect as Ahri’s in your mouth, how could you not want it all?

 

Not that kisses and cuddles were much of a punishment.

 

Ahri’s beauty enraptured Caitlyn. How her delicate button nose twitched and her subtle sloped jaw clenched when she groped; how Passion played with colour in her golden eyes as she gazed through Caitlyn; how her lips pulled into a smile as they locked lips and sucked each other’s tongues; how the candlelight shadows captured the magnitude of her curves; how every inch of her flawless skin glistened with beads of sweat.

 

And how close she was. Always, as far as Caitlyn could remember, beauty had been something you observed from afar. Beautiful people walked by you on the streets, stood above you on billboards, or smiled at you on magazine covers. Yet, one of the most beautiful women in the world was not inches away from her, but skin to skin, mouth to mouth, breast to breast, cock to belly. She could feel her heartbeat when they kissed and she touched her neck.

 

By now, she should be used to it. But she wasn’t and never would. The way Ahri’s tails embraced her, wrapped around her like nine warm scarves, made everything calm and serene. Yet, calm and serene wasn’t the order of the day.

 

  “I’m ready,” Caitlyn whispered against her soft, plump lips. 

 

Ahri tasted her, squeezed her ass, and pulled away. A string of spit connected their bottom lips. “Are you sure? There’s no need to rush.”

 

  “I want you inside me, Mistress. Have done so for ages. Every time we met between regions. Or when you scolded me. When someone mentioned your name. It drove me fucking crazy.”

 

  “But Zyra-”

 

  “That wasn’t enough. It’ll never be enough. I need you now, tomorrow, and forever. The same goes for everyone else. Even the ones I haven’t met yet.”

 

Ahri smirked. “Forever is a big ask, but I’ll do my best.”

 

  “Good.” Caitlyn rolled onto her back, untangling their legs. “For now, pounding my brains out will be a good start.”

 

  “Hands and knees then. You won’t get a single orgasm from me if I don’t see those hips bucking like a bull.”

 

Caitlyn flipped onto her belly, planted her palms on the pillow, and stuck her ass out, knees spread wide. “Go on then,” she said, looking over her shoulder.

 

Ahri’s tails whipped into a frenzy. Stroking her cock, she hurried into position. The warmth of Ahri’s groin settled against Caitlyn’s ass she slid her cock between her legs, gliding along the length of Caitlyn’s belly. It reached the bottom of her ribs, below her rabid heart.

 

  “All of it?” Ahri slapped her ass.

 

Ripples spread across Caitlyn’s cheeks. She ground her pussy against the thick, warm shaft. “Yes, mistress.”

 

With a firm grip on her hips, Ahri leaned forward, licked the groove of Caitlyn’s back, and buried inside her quivering pussy. It yawned for her. Ahri moaned, Caitlyn gasped, and shivers trembled through their bodies as if they were one being.

 

The flex of Ahri’s cock swelled against the clench of Caitlyn’s pussy. Involuntary movements. But what else was there to do when you’re racked with pleasure, short of breath, unable to speak let alone perform.

 

As Caitlyn and Ahri reeled from the pleasure, more involuntary movements did their best to compensate. Caitlyn’s hips bucked. Ahri’s rocked back and forth. They searched for a rhythm but came up empty-handed.

 

  “Y- You’ve…” Ahri swallowed, gasped, and groaned. “You’ve been fucking all… all day. How are you still this fucking tight?~” She kneaded Caitlyn’s hips and nipped her shoulder blades.

 

Caitlyn responded with a moan and a fierce buck of her hips.

 

Something switched in Ahri. She reared back, slapped Caitlyn’s ass with both hands, grasped it, and lay into her with a commanding assault of short, sharp thrusts. They rocked her, bobbing her head, shaking her breasts, clapping her cheeks. 

 

The immense girth of Ahri’s monster cock crushed Caitlyn’s G-spot. She fought off the urge, the need, to whip her hand between her legs and rub her clit, to add to the pressure, to cum. A deep shaky breath – intermixed with moans – tempered her animalistic urge and she found the strength to be a good whore for her mistress. Using her arms, shoulders, back, and hips, Caitlyn bucked against Ahri’s frantic assault.

 

Her mistress burst out laughing. Maniacal and tense. In other situation, she would have sounded insane, but such was the way of pleasure. It made you do crazy things. Ahri’s cock bulged and flexed, yet she didn’t let up. She sped up. 

 

Faster. Harder. Caitlyn raced to keep up, but fell short. Her mind spun and her stomach flipped as if she were falling. It was like the last leg of a marathon. Caitlyn stumbled along with no sign of the end in sight, but never stopped putting one foot in front of the other. 

 

She bucked and bucked and bucked. Even as her senses faded. Even as her moans melted into babbled gibberish. Even as she came. Caitlyn never stopped fucking Ahri.

 

It took Ahri pulling her into a hug, smothering her with a sloppy kiss, and squishing her huge breasts against Caitlyn’s chest for her to notice Ahri had pulled out. Caitlyn slowed to halt, collapsed in Ahri’s embrace, and managed a gentle laugh.

 

  “That was good,” she whispered.

 

  “You think?” Ahri rolled onto her back and sighed. “Fuck… I knew I saw something in you that day.”

 

Caitlyn crawled on top of her, and lay her head on Ahri’s breasts. “Thank you for bringing me here.”

 

  “Thank you for coming. The girls haven’t been this excited in a while.” Ahri squeezed her ass. “Can’t blame them.”

 

  “We’ll do this again, yeah?”

 

Ahri cocked her head, and one of her ears flattened. “Yes? We’re going to do it again quite soon in a matter of fact.”

 

  “Didn’t you?” Caitlyn felt her pussy. Wet, but not glazed. “Oh, I thought you came.”

 

  “Came?” Ahri laughed. “Dear, you’re wonderful, but no one could make me cum in a single round.”

 

  “Good. I want this to last for as long as possible. The schedule be damned. No offence, mistress.”

 

Ahri fought a smile. “I’ll let it slide this one time.”

 

They fucked in every part of the room: the coffee table, both couches, the armchair, against the bookshelves, by the window with a view of Piltover’s coastal skyline, on the floor more than a few times. It started as a controlled frenzy. Their minds were melted, but their pace rarely faltered.

 

That didn’t last long.

 

Things were said. Dirty, nasty things. Desperate things. Beautiful things. Most of the time, Caitlyn didn’t even know what she was saying. It all just poured out of her; every nasty thought and desire. It poured from Ahri too, and the nastier they got, the harder they fucked.

 

Yet, no matter how hard Ahri ploughed her, how rough Caitlyn’s bucking got, or how nasty their words got; after every wild, squirting orgasm, Ahri bundled Caitlyn in her arms and tails, and waited for her strength to return.

 

At some point after the sun had set and only candlelight lit the lust-fueled chaos, they ended up downstairs. Caitlyn was vaguely aware of gagging on Ahri’s cock at the bottom of the stairs and squirting on the kitchen counter, but most of it came to her as a blur of emotion and pleasure, of colourful ecstasy.

 

Reality snapped back into focus when Caitlyn found herself in the lobby, hands and knees, bucking furiously against Ahri’s pathetic thrusts. Ahri’s eyes were drooped, arms hung at her sides, head fighting to stay upright. When her cock heaved, she wailed. And when she wailed, they cheered.

 

Seven women on the bannister’s above; an older woman with chiselled muscles and scars, a blonde girl with a soft body and a beaming smile, an angel with heavy breasts and black wings, a mountain of a woman with scaled blue skin and slit pupils, a woman floating a few inches off the ground with the biggest pair of tits Caitlyn had ever seen, an athletic woman with a huge hawk perched on her shoulder, and a fierce woman with a draconian glare and a turned up nose.

 

And towering above them all, wings spread wide, was Kayle. While the others cheered and leered, she smiled. Admiration, Thrill, Passion, and… Hope danced in her eyes. She glanced at Ahri and gave Caitlyn a nod.

 

Ahri’s chin rested against her collarbone. She babbled, swore, and moaned Caitlyn’s name. Her cock flexed perpetually.

 

  “It’s all right, mistress,” Caitlyn whispered, slowing her pace to a crawl. “I’m ready for your cum.”

 

Ahri whimpered. Her ears flattened. Her tails dropped. Her cock bulged. And blew a heavy load deep inside Caitlyn’s pussy. The cum swelled around her tip, pressing against Caitlyn’s cervix. It rushed through her, squeezed around Ahri’s thick shaft, and gushed down her thighs.

 

The girls cheered as Ahri moaned and moaned and moaned, as load after load spilled inside Caitlyn. They laughed as she pulled out and the final rope glazed Caitlyn’s back. But when deathly silent as Ahri passed out. She collapsed in a heap, panting and grinning. Her cock limped and shrunk.

 

Caitlyn rolled off her hands and knees, and stared at the ceiling. One more to go. One region, and she’d do it. She’d be the best slut she could be.

 

Seven sets of footsteps hurried down the stairs. Seven voices giggled, hissed, and barked. One set of wings flapped, blasting Caitlyn’s overheated body with sweet cool air.

 

  “Can we, Kayle? Can we? Come on, tell her we can!” One voice said

 

  “She wouldn’t like it,” said another.

 

Another laughed. Four more spoke all at once. A snap of fingers silenced them.

 

  “We’re behind on schedule. She’ll understand.”

 

Someone groaned, but the cheers drowned them out.

Thank you for reading! Feedback is appreciated <3

Next chapter, The Demacian Orgy begins

Announcement
Want to see part 1 of the demacian orgy now? Subscribe to my Patreon and receive 1 week early access! Click Here!

Who was your favorite Ionian?
  • Xayah Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rakan Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akali Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Karma Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Irelia Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syndra Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lillia Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Ahri Votes: 12 57.1%
Total voters: 21
7