The Demacian Orgy: Sona & Fiora
265 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you to my patrons: Lolop 12, SambaZero, Survivor121, Syndra, minimized, Chance Meadows, Ninja, Thomas Borrmann, Zac Polk, WIndBlade13, Emperor_Vader142, Justice Birdie, Haylee Hill, Verkan, and Wally Cat

A red light blinked on the camcorder. Blink. Blink. Blink.

 

  “Are you… recording?” Caitlyn asked.

 

Fiora pulled the camcorder back. “Is that a problem?”

 

Is it? As the paralysis of disbelief faded, curiosity crept in to replace it. Once, during the academy, when her body was halfway between soft and toned, she’d considered porn. Not for money. No, that she never struggled with. Instead, to be seen; to show off; to feel proud of her hard work.

 

However, she never got past setting up the camera. The record button illuded her. Shame and Guilt forbade it.

 

  “It’ll stay with me,” Fiora said. “I won’t upload it. These tapes are for my records.”

 

  “Records?”

 

Lux groaned. “She…” With a sigh, Lux flopped onto her back and yawned. “She thinks she’s a connoisseur of sex.

 

  “I am a connoisseur,” Fiora said. “The world has much to offer. Why not experience as much as you can?”

 

  “Don’t gotta record to experience stuff.”

 

  “Ah, madamé Crownguard, that’s your shame talking.”

 

Lux deadpanned. “Do I look like I have any shame?”

 

  “Well-”

 

  “You can record. It’s fine,” Caitlyn said. Heat burned her cheeks.

 

Fiora perked up. “Magnifique!”

 

The camcorder’s lens tightened like a pupil in sunlight. With a surgeon’s precision, Fiora scanned Caitlyn up and down. Awe sparkled in her eyes.

 

Sona, as smooth as flowing water, slipped away, spooned Lux from the side, and caressed her soft belly. Love welled in her eyes as she locked and unlocked their lips. Lux surrendered to the embrace of her arms and lips. She melted.

 

  “So fit,” Fiora muttered. “Is it that simple? Mere physicality? No…”

 

  “Is what so simple?” Caitlyn asked.

 

Fiora stood up and took a few steps back for a wide shot. “Your secret.”

 

  “If I have a secret, I’m afraid I don’t know what it is.”

 

  “How many cocks have you taken so far, Caitlyn?”

 

  “I’ve honestly lost count.”

 

Lux giggled. “It’s 46 if you don’t count double-ups.”

 

  “46 then,” Caitlyn said.

 

  “And yet you are making these quips and speaking as if today is just another Sunday.” The lens honed in on Caitlyn’s face. “How? You have no magic of technological enhancements. A normal person should have passed out hours ago.”

 

Caitlyn shrugged. “Dunno. Guess I just really want it.”

 

  “A secret even to yourself…” Fiora furrowed her brow. “How frustrating.”

 

Caitlyn sat up and drew a deep breath of the crisp night air and the pungent smell of a thoroughly pounded pussy. “All kinds of things come out during sex. Maybe we’ll find the answer when I’m double stuffed up to my belly button.”

 

Sona lifted her head. A thread of spit connected her and Lux’s bottom lips. Her cock flexed between Lux’s thighs, heaved, and grew to full size. The pink tip peeked out from behind her foreskin.

 

Fiora nodded sagely. “Yes, I’ll get set up then.” She hurried to the corner by the door where a tripod, light umbrella, and microphone were waiting.

 

  “Man… I wish I could keep going,” Lux said, pouting.

 

  “You can. Ahri won’t know,” Fiora said.

 

Sona shot Fiora a stern look.

  “She’s asleep!” Fiora fiddled with the legs of a tripod. “Ahri may be a lot of things, but she isn’t omniscient.”

 

  “It is against the rules. They exist for a reason.”

 

  “All of this is against the rules.”

 

  “True…”

 

Lux laughed weakly. “You guys are dumb… I meant I wish I was strong enough to keep going. That my arms didn’t feel like noodles and my mind wasn’t all clouded and slow. All of this is so empowering.” Lux lifted a finger, curled it, and bent a moonbeam as if it was made of clay. “So freeing.”

 

Sona lost her glare. Fiora lifted her head from the tripod. They shared a glance with Caitlyn.

 

  “It is,” Caitlyn said. “Now, get some rest okay? Your body needs it.”

 

Lux nodded and nuzzled her head between Sona’s breasts. “Thank you for letting me be me for a little while.” Her eyes fluttered closed and a gentle smile settled on her lips.

 

Sona kissed the top of her head, floated half a foot off the bed, and carried Lux over to the couch. As if she were made of glass, she lay her down. Love flared, twirling above her head like a pair of kaleidoscope ribbons.

 

Fiora worked with a smile.

 

  “Sona…” Caitlyn sat on the edge of the bed. “Are you and Lux, uh, a couple?”

 

Sona cocked her head. A silent giggle shook her shoulders and breasts.

 

Fiora laughed too. “That’s a complicated question, mon cheri. A couple? No. But an item?” She glanced at Sona and Sona nodded. “Yes. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a true couple under this roof.”

 

  “Xayah and Rakan? Lucian and Senna?”

 

  “Apart from them.”

 

Sona raised a finger and shook her head.

 

  “Ah, yes. My mistake. Lucian and Senna are not a true couple either. At least under this roof. While Xayah and Rakan share everyone, Lucian and Senna like to split off. Over the years, Lucian has grown quite attached to Kai’Sa, and Senna can’t get enough of Miss Fortune.”

Caitlyn nodded slowly. “This is… one big, tangled, polycule isn’t it?”

 

  “Pretty much.”

 

  “Is anyone at the centre?”

 

  “Gwen,” Fiora said without missing a beat.

 

Sona bit her lip and nodded.

 

Fiora sighed as she placed the camcorder on top of the tripod. “If the Ionians weren’t gangbanging her right now, I would have gone back and snuck her in for this. Those thighs bring any scene to life!”

 

Sona sat behind Caitlyn, hugged her against her huge breasts, hooked a leg around her waist, and gazed over her shoulder into the camera. Erect nipples poked Caitlyn’s back and hungry fingers kneaded her tits.

 

Caitlyn giggled. “We’re ready when you are, Fiora.”

 

  “Wonderful. You look gorgeous both of you. The camera loves your smiles!”

 

Fiora stepped out from behind the camera. The moonlight caught the crust of cum on her toned belly, hourglass hips, and hefty bust. Her underboobs especially were plastered with cum. Swaying like a pendulum, her cock hung between her slender thighs, growing longer and thicker with every step. Veins bulged. Her tip poked free. The shaft bent ever so slightly to the left.

 

  “Let’s start by getting me clean. How does that sound, my angles?” Fiora asked, looming over the foot of the bed.

 

Caitlyn and Sona shared a kiss, smiled against each other’s lips, and crawled to the foot of the bed. As they approached, Fiora’s cock rose. It didn’t grow, only hardened. Flakes of dried cum splintered off.

 

Sona ducked left, grasping Fiora’s shaft and sucking her balls, while Caitlyn cocooned Fiora’s cut tip in her tongue. It tasted of – shockingly – cum. As she sucked on it like a lollipop, eyes locked with Fiora, Caitlyn reached around and gave her ass a heart squeeze.

 

Soft, yet firm. Large enough to grasp and small enough to manage. Fiora’s cheeks clenched at her touch. Thrill danced in her eyes.

 

  “Slip inside.” Fiora snatched a fistful of her hair. “One of those pretty, petite fingers.”

 

Caitlyn found Fiora’s gaped asshole. Wet and warm, it quivered at the slightest touch. It swallowed her finger before she had a chance to apply pressure.

 

Fiora gasped. “Ah! Good girl~ Both of you are so good. Kiss for the camera.”

 

Amid such fun, Caitlyn forgot about the camera. An image of Fiora popped into her mind. She was sitting on a couch in a dark room lit only by the glow of a monitor, eyes glued to the screen, stroking her cock as Caitlyn’s desperate moans filled the silent space. 

 

A twinge flipped her belly as a rush made her head spin. How many times had that been her? Watching some gorgeous girl getting her brains fucked out by a giant cock. And now… that would be her…

 

Caitlyn whipped her head back and grasped Sona’s face. She kissed her so hard that Sona’s teeth prodded through her lips. The thrum of Sona’s racing heart vibrated through them.

 

Sona pulled away, out of breath, and a grin plastered on her bewildered face. Flush warmed her cheeks. She bit her lip.

 

  “Such chemistry!” Fiora hurried away and grabbed the camcorder off the tripod. “Sona, eat her out by the window. Before the moment fades, quickly!”

 

Sona grasped Caitlyn’s hand and whisked her away. They floated across the room. It wasn’t the first time Caitlyn had floated, but it never got any less strange. However, any inkling of an upset stomach was lost when Sona planted her before the window, dropped to her knees, and buried her face in Caitlyn’s pussy.

 

Cold as ice, the glass caught her as her knees buckled. A grunted gasp escaped her throat. From Sona’s swirling, warm tongue sprouted a bud of pleasure. The more Sona tended to it, the more it grew.

 

  “Fuck!” Caitlyn cried. Her frantic eyes settled onto Sona’s and the Love dancing within.

 

Fiora circled them, camera honed on Caitlyn's quivering, clenched fists.

 

I’d better put on a proper show. Caitlyn threw her head back. The camera snapped to her face, so she scrunched it up. “Oh gods, that’s so good! So fucking good…” She added a desperate edge to her voice as if she was about to cum any second.

 

Sona caressed Caitlyn’s hips and smiled with her eyes.

 

Fiora panned the camera up and down before settling on Caitlyn’s tits. A wave of pleasure struck Caitlyn. Nothing special, but pleasant all the same. She wailed, whipped her trembling hands to her tits, and squeezed as her life depended on it.

Fiora laughed. “She’s talented, no?”

 

  “U- Uh-huh.”

 

  “Just wait. You’ve seen nothing.” Fiora prodded Sona’s cheek with her cock.

 

Sona turned her head and opened her mouth. Her tongue flicked the bottom of Fiora’s tip, making her shudder. With her camera honed in on Sona’s mouth, Fiora eased her cock past lips Sona’s plump lips. A bulge travelled down Sona’s throat.

 

Back and forth Sona went. Sucking cock and eating pussy. Each for a few seconds at a time. Seconds which flew by when it was your turn and crawled when it wasn’t. Still, somehow the pleasure never shrank. When Sona blessed Caitlyn with heaven, it returned stronger than ever.

 

  “I- I’m close,” Caitlyn whimpered.

 

Sona switched to Fiora’s cock.

 

Fiora scruched up her face. “Me too…”

 

A smirk replaced Sona’s warm smile. She pulled away. With either hand, she massaged Fiora’s tip and rubbed Caitlyn’s clit. Their moans clashed. Caitlyn’s high and unsteady; Fiora’s low and breathless.

 

As one their flowers bloomed.

 

Squirt erupted over Sona’s hand and cum splattered her face. They came in waves, perfectly synched. With a shaky hand, Fiora captured every moment of it. But most importantly she kept Sona’s beaming smile centre frame. 

 

Sona looked proud. Not of her herself. No, she looked like a parent at a dance recital or a sports game.

 

  “F- Fiora?” Caitlyn asked.

 

Fiora swallowed and gasped. “Yes?”

 

  “We need to fucking ravage her.”

 

  “That goes without saying.”

 

A silent giggle shook Sona’s shoulder. She wiped the cum from her eyes, licked her fingers clean, and floated back onto the bed.

 

Fiora doubled over and leaned on her knees. “You take her cock and I’ll fuck her throat,” Fiora panted.

 

  “Got it.”

 

Sona gave them a sly smile and beckoned them with a curl of her finger.

 

As Fiora set up the camera on the tripod, Caitlyn staggered to the bed. Her feet tangled. The soft embrace of the mattress greeted her outstretched hands. Pain flared in Caitlyn’s groin and her legs turned to noodles.

 

  “Shit…” With all her might, Caitlyn tried to lift her leg onto the bed, but it was as if it weighed as much as a building.

 

Sona cocked her head.

 

  “I – uh – I was gonna ride you, but I think you might have to fuck me instead. My legs gave out on me.”

 

In a flash, Sona crawled over to her. She cupped her face and inspected her eyes.

 

  “No, hey, it’s okay. I’m fine. It was just a strong orgasm is all. Nothing a quick lie down can’t fix.” Caitlyn kissed Sona; Fiora’s cum tasted salty. “A giant cock up my ass will make it one hell of a lie-down.”

 

Sona pursed her lips, but her cock flexed against the sheets.

 

  “It’s her call,” Fiora said. She flopped down next to Sona. “If she passed out, she passes out. So long as she knows the risks, who are we to stop her?”

 

  “I’m going all the way,” Caitlyn said. “There won’t be any passing out until I’ve seen every last one of your faces scrunched up in orgasmic euphoria.”

 

Sona sighed. It made Caitlyn start. She’d grown so used to her silence that so much as a small sound sounded alien. Like the rest of her, it was soft and sweet. She smiled and kissed Caitlyn deeply.

 

Caitlyn returned the kiss and melted into her arms as she carried her to the centre of the bed.

 

The sheets embraced her back, soft as clouds. Sona’s warmth enveloped her front; soft belly pressed against toned abs; giant tits squished small tits; slender hands locked slender hands. With a smile and a kiss, Sona slipped inside Caitlyn’s ass.

 

Caitlyn baulked. The only natural response to a cock the size of your forearm filling your guts. It betrayed her joy. For while her face must have shown discomfort, inside she knew nothing but heaven. A delicate dance of pain and pleasure wove electric euphoria through her groin, tingling her face, the ends of her fingers and toes, and most of all – her clit.

 

It was as if an invisible vibrator was pressed against it. Set to max.

 

All caused by the mere act of entering.

 

  “Please…” Caitlyn pressed her forehead against Sona’s. “Don’t be gentle.”

 

Sona kissed her, nodded, and lifted her head. Fiora’s cock barged past her lips. As a bulge raced down her throat, spit dribbled from the corners of her mouth. The sound it made when Fiora began railing her face was akin to slapping pudding.

 

Caitlyn’s ass made the same sound as Sona’s cock plungered her. Each stroke felt like it would turn her inside out. They started slow, cautious even, but quickly – what had started so serene and graceful – devolved into primal hedonism.

 

Flesh slapped flesh. Moans overlapped; one muffled and one clear. Fluids leaked, dribbled, and spluttered. The sheets tangled. Fingers tangled. Legs tangled. Pillows were knocked aside. The bed bucked like a bronco. Vile insults and desperate pleas came and went.

 

And the camera, ever blinking, captured it all. Caitlyn felt the stab of its mechanical eye as Sona rearranged her guts, as Fiora’s balls dragged across her face, as Sona’s Love twirled around Fiora’s Thrill, and as Fiora called Caitlyn a ‘worthless cum slut and Sona buried Caitlyn’s face between her tits.

 

Those words were the last Fiora said before the collapsed. Her cock popped free of Sona’s slobbered, plump lips. A rope of cum arched above their heads and rained on Sona’s back.

 

  “M- M- Mon cheri…” Fiora whispered, on her back, arms and legs spread. Her eyes fluttered shut. Cum flew from her upright cock like a fountain and glazed her belly, groin, and balls.

 

Sona smirked.

 

Despite every part of her body screaming for a break, Caitlyn kept up a smile and a sultry tone. “Does she always cum so fast?”

 

Sona nodded and a silent giggle shook her shoulders.

 

  “You’d think a connoisseur would want to savour the experience a bit more.”

 

Sona shrugged. She pulled out, leaving Caitlyn with a hollow feeling in her guts as she rolled on her back and lay her head between Fiora’s spread legs. Her breasts, so often sagged under their enormous weight flattened out against her chest like balls of dough. Although, her fat nipples remained erect in the chilly night air.

 

Caitlyn rolled onto her side and propped up on her elbow. “What am I going to do with you? You didn’t even get close to cumming. With how devastated my body is, I might not have enough left to finish everyone else off after you.”

 

Sona sighed. Not an annoyed sigh, nor angry. It was a sigh one makes when shrugging off the weight of the world. Afterwards, she smiled, Love reignited in her eyes, and her hand wandered onto her cock. Slowly, she stroked it and beckoned Caitlyn over.

 

  “Do you want me to ride you?”

 

Sona shook her head and touched her lips.

 

  “Ah.” Caitlyn grinned. “I can do that, I suppose. Only for a little while. Your cum belongs inside me. Truly inside me, not in my belly or on my face or in my hair.”

 

Sona’s shoulders shook. She shrugged and nodded.

 

Caitlyn blew the camera a kiss, crawled over Sona, showed her ass to it, and swallowed Sona’s fat tip. Not even halfway down the shaft, Sona snatched her hair and used her like a fleshlight. 

 

The moment her head started bobbing, Caitlyn’s brain shut off. Worries about stamina and exhaustion faded away. She floated on a blanket of ease and calm as Sona’s cock bulged her throat.

 

Sona’s breathing changed. She drew long deep breaths and released them as sighs, each more insistent than the last. When Caitlyn caught glimpses of her face over the top of her breasts when her mouth reached Sona’s tip, she saw quivered lips, a furrowed brow, and screwed-shut eyes.

 

A single thought passed through Caitlyn’s mind. Serve. She found Sona’s balls. Soft and smooth, they filled her palm. With each sigh, Caitlyn squeezed them.

 

Sona’s sighs grew in pitch, peaking until they sounded almost like shrieks. She whipped Caitlyn’s off her cock and gasped. Spit flew. Pre-cum flowed. Her cock heaved, heaved, heaved… but didn’t blow. It sagged and shrunk a little.

 

Caitlyn’s thoughts returned, yet still she made no move. Instead, she stared at Sona as grins encroached on their exhausted faces. They flew into each other's arms. Sona's tits squished against hers as their lips locked. The world flipped. Sheets slapped her back and Sona’s weight pressed on her front.

 

A gasp escaped her lips. Shotlived. Sona buried her cock back inside Caitlyn’s gaped ass and replaced it with a moan. A long, sensual moan rang through the silent night air.

 

  “Mommy!” Caitlyn cried without thought, wrapping her arms and legs around Sona. Not for the last time. Again and again, Caitlyn cried that word each time Sona’s cock slammed into the bed. 

 

Her brain wanted to empty, but Caitlyn forbade it. She would be present when Sona’s face screwed up. When her body buckled like she’d been punched in the gut. When load after load filled her from the naval to the rim.

 

Sona’s cock pounded Caitlyn, shivers crawled up and down her body, and the bed… didn’t push back against her back. Nothing did. Above, the ceiling was getting closer. Sona’s hair floated in a cloud as if they were underwater.

 

What if your orgasm knocks you out? Caitlyn should have asked. We’ll fall. Caitlynn should have said. You’ll hurt me. Caitlyn should have told her. That was if she was still the naive girl getting her first taste of monster cock in an inspection room. Whores knew better than to say such stupid things.

 

Caitlyn buried her face into Sona’s shoulders. “I trust you,” she whispered.

 

Sona’s cock heaved. A screwed face. A buckled body. A unique warmth filled her insides. Like drinking hot chocolate on a winter’s night. Cum rained on the bed, on Fiora, as it overflowed out of Caitlyn’s ass. 

 

The orgasm rattled Sona. Caitlyn felt the racing beat of her heat through her tits and the clench of her muscles in her arms, legs, and back. She didn’t drop her. Not even a fumble.

 

  “I- I think we’re out of frame,” Caitlyn said.

 

Sona shrugged and kissed her.

Thank you for reading! Feedback is appreciated <3

Next chapter, Caitlyn fucks Fiora

Announcement
Want to read Caitlyn and Fiora film a porno together now? Subscribe to my Patreon and receive 1 week early access! Click Here!
Would you fuck Sona?
  • Yes Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 9
3