Sivir & Taliyah
2.1k 0 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cum leaked from Caitlyn’s ass. It loitered in her pussy. It glazed the space between her holes. Its meaty, salty taste lingered on her tongue. Its stinging smell tickled her nose. The cum of four women filled her and fed her. Never could Caitlyn have imagined she’d love feeling so dirty. Or so sore. Pain nagged her on three fronts. All the grabbing, stroking, groping and repositioning wore a persistent, bone-deep ache all across her body. Her thighs ached most of all. Ruthless strikes branded her breasts, ass and face with patches of droning heat. The bruises on her breasts were particularly sensitive. But it was her pussy that hurt most of all. Three cocks left it as a ruin of throbbing swells. All in all, it left her feeling used. Like a sex toy, discarded and forgotten after fulfilling its purpose. Dehumanising, yet titillating at the same time in the most absurd, contradictory way possible.

 

The next fuck couldn’t come sooner. How big would the cock be? Would it take her hard or soft? Fast or slow? Would it choke her? Would it be the last? A fuzzy haze pestered her mind. It had lingered ever since her orgasm with Camille. She’d felt it before during academy boot camp. Fatigue. Nothing a little rest, food and water couldn’t fix but, she had access to none. Camille expected her to make it through ten rounds. She couldn’t let down the strongest female peacekeeper in Piltover. She wouldn’t. She’d push through it all, pain, fatigue, anything. For Camille. And Vi too. Vi liked this side of her, Caitlyn saw the proof in her smirk and the glint in her eyes after they’d fucked. If she made it ten rounds, that intrigue would solidify into something more. She knew it.

 

Seraphine dressed in front of her. She scrambled to wriggle back into her dress and slip her thigh-highs back on. It was all Caitlyn could do not to giggle. A smile must have given Caitlyn away as Seraphine gave her an exacerbated look.

 

“It’s not funny!”

 

“It is a little.”

 

“If I don’t leave in time, I’ll get in trouble!”

 

Seraphine slipped on one glove and then started crawling around on hands and knees looking for the other. Caitlyn propped herself up on one elbow and watched the pleats of her dress sway.

 

“What kind of trouble?”

 

“Big trouble. Ahri says we get three warnings. After that, it’s a ban from the next three gatherings.”

 

“Doesn’t sound overly fun for you guys. What’s the deal?”

 

“No, it’s a fair system. Do you have any idea how long it takes to fuck fifty people? The schedule shaves off hours of wasted time.”

 

“I… I hadn’t thought about it. How long does it take?”

 

“Days.”

 

Caitlyn laughed. “That can’t be true. They must be fucking with you ‘cause you’re new.”

 

“Nope. Orianna said it took her sixty hours to fuck everyone. She’s literally incapable of lying.”

 

Sixty hours of sex? How could a normal human ever achieve something like that? Orianna made sense. She was all gears and machines. Surely no human had ever made it through every round.

 

“Who else has made it all the way through?”

 

“A few, there’s-”

 

Three knocks rapped against the door.

 

“Oh god…” Seraphine shot to her feet, looked around frantically and then sighed. “If you see my other glove can you let me know after?”

 

Caitlyn giggled. “Sure.”

 

“Thanks.” Serpahine gummed her lips. She glanced at the door before darting over to Caitlyn and pecking her on the cheek. “Good luck. Make the most out of your break.” Seraphien darted for the doors.

 

“My what?”

 

But Seraphine was already halfway out the door before Caitlyn had even asked the question. Ahri entered after her. Her nine tails swished and flicked with the sway of her hips. As she rounded the couch, Caitlyn spotted a gleam in her golden eyes.

 

“Oh my, Camille really did a number on you, didn’t she, dear?”

 

Despite her soreness, Caitlyn sat up. Her groin quivered. “Is it your turn already?”

 

Ahri laughed. “No, dear. Apologies for getting your hopes up. You still have quite a ways to go before it’s our turn again.”

 

“What are you doing here, then?”

 

“I’ve come to check on you, dear.” Ahri sat beside her. “I take it you wish to continue with the women from regions outside Piltover?”

 

“Definitely.”

 

“Ah, excellent! It feels good to listen to your spirit, doesn’t it?”

 

“Yeah.” Caitlyn smiled. “It’s really opened my eyes.”

 

“As it should.”

 

Ahri sat tall, brushed her black hair out of her eyes and gave Cailtyn a significant look.

 

“It’s time we discuss what happens after you finish a region.”

 

Caitlyn stiffened. “Alright, what happens?”

 

“You’ll be allotted a five-minute break. Over there, you’ll find a door.” Ahri pointed to the right. “Behind it is a kitchen containing food and drink. Feel free to help yourself and recover some strength. Inside the drawers beneath the couch here, you’ll find all manner of delightful toys. Don’t be afraid to pleasure yourself during these breaks. It helps keep your libido high. You also have free reign of the backyard. Soak in the pool, lounge on the chairs, masturbate in either; whatever you desire, dear. Make yourself at home.”

 

Caitlyn nodded. A few ideas swam in her head. “Thanks, I will.”

 

Ahri patted her thigh. “Smart girl. I’ll leave you to it then. Your next partners from Shurima will join you shortly.”

 

“Partners? Like, more than one at the same time.”

 

The gleam returned to Ahri’s golden eyes. “Yes, dear. Is that acceptable?” Ahri stroked her thigh again, venturing dangerously close to her pussy.

 

If she’d been allowed, Caitlyn would have fucked Ahri right there and then, pain be damned. She swallowed the urge and gave only a nod. Ahri left the room and Caitlyn watched her ass sway in her clinging, white skirt all the way to the door.

 

Once she could no longer stare, Caitlyn hopped off the couch and opened one of the drawers. After a few moments of searching she found them, a set of buttplugs. Seraphine’s idea had been a good one. Anal would allow her pussy to rest and vice versa. Best to start getting ready for bigger cocks as soon as possible. Caitlyn chose the biggest buttplug she dared attempt. Three sizes up from the smallest option, it fit comfortably in her palm. She lathered it in lube, lay on the couch and pressed it against her asshole. Her ass put up a struggle but, after a few deep breaths and a bit of gentle easing, her ass swallowed it up. Pleasure flashed through her. It dwindled as her ass adjusted and Caitlyn rode it all the way down, eyes closed, a smile on her face. When it dissolved, she sat up.

 

Pleasure returned with a vengeance. She gasped, moaned and proceeded to enjoy each and every step towards the kitchen. Inside, Caitlyn poured herself a tall glass of water and drank deeply. A cooling chill soothed her throat worn from cock and moans. The soothe spread across all her muscles, providing more minor relief. All kinds of snacks filled the cabinets and fridge. None tempted her. Camille’s load had filled her plenty.

 

After another glass of water, Caitlyn was left with only one more decision. Remain inside or venture outside. The pool most likely wouldn’t be heated. Soaking in cold water would do nothing for her aching muscles. Neither would the hardwood of the pool chairs. Caitlyn crossed the velvet carpet, pleasure spiking with every step, and lay in the pile of red, white and gold cushions. They embraced her aches, swaddling them in soft comfort.

 

Some time passed before three knocks rapped on the doors. Without waiting for an answer, two women entered. Both were young and of a similar height to Caitlyn. One had short, thick brown hair and tanned, bronze skin. She wore long, flowing robes of crimson red and mud brown that concealed the shape of her body. She giggled upon noticing Caitlyn and gave her a little wave. The other had long, black hair and creamy, pink skin. She wore little, only a tight chest wrapping around a large bust and a bikini bottom made of thick, brown cloth that contained an equally large bulge. Golden armour covered her hips, forearms and shins but her lean torso was left exposed. She gave Caitlyn an appraising look.

 

“This is what caught Ahri’s eye?” The woman with the long hair said.

 

“I see why,” the woman with the short hair said. She left the other’s side, approached Caitlyn and offered her, her hand. “Name’s Taliyah, this is Sivir, nice to meet you.”

 

“Caitlyn, nice to meet you too.” Caitlyn accepted her hand. Calousses covered her fingers and palm.

 

Once Caitlyn was on her feet, Taliyah took a step to look her up and down while Sivir approached.

 

“Caitlyn, you say? That’s a Piltover name, isn’t it?”

 

“It is.”

 

“I see.” Sivir peered around Caitlyn and gave her ass a look as if she were a product for sale.

 

“Camille didn’t take it easy on you, huh?” Taliyah asked, grinning.

 

“Clearly not.” Sivir stepped back and looked at Cailtyn’s knees. “Did she fuck you?”

 

“Uh, yeah.”

 

“Hard?”

 

“Very.”

 

“I see.” Sivir clutched her chin and nodded. “And you can still stand. Impressive. Ahri’s right, you are worthwhile.”

 

“Told you,” Taliyah said. “I mean, look at her. She’s so cute. Love your hips, by the way. Jealous honestly.”

 

Caitlyn blushed. “Th-Thank you.”

 

“Aw and look how pink she gets when she blushes.” Taliyah looked at Sivir. “How could you even have doubted for a second?”

 

“Yes, she’s pleasing to the eye. So, what do you say Caitlyn? Do you consent to fuck us?”

 

Caitlyn nodded. “I do.”

 

“Awesome!” Taliyah giggled and rounded Caitlyn. She dropped to her knees and spread her ass. Her calloused hands set the bruises ablaze

 

Sivir approached Caitlyn from the front. She took a firm grip on her hip and stroked her cheek as she locked her lips with hers. They were dry and cracked but her tongue more than made up for it. It burst into her mouth. Sivir squeezed her hip and glided her hand down her back. Taliyah prodded her buttplug. It all happened at once. Caitlyn moaned into Sivir’s mouth and threw her arms around her neck, pulling her closer. Her bound, large breasts squished Cailtyn’s.

 

“Did you put this in during your break?” Taliyah prodded the buttplug again. “Smart. You’re all ready for me, then?”

 

Caitlyn broke the kiss. “How big are you?”

 

“Pretty big. It’ll make you melt.”

 

“I’m… I’m not very experienced with anal. I think you’ll hurt me.”

 

“Damn…” Taliyah poked her head around Caitlyn and looked at Sivir. “No DP then?”

 

“You heard her.” Sivir slid her hand between Caitlyn’s legs and found her clit.

 

Gentle circles from her fingers breathed intense pleasure through Cailtyn’s body. As well as a splash of pain. All her orgasms had left her clit sensitive and sore. Caitlyn moaned. Sivir silenced her with a kiss.

 

Taliyah clicked her tongue. “Damn… oh! Can we do the chain?”

 

Caitlyn broke the kiss. “What’s the chain?”

 

Sivir slipped two fingers inside her and Cailtyn lay her head on her collarbone as more moans escaped her. “I’ll take you from behind and Taliyah will take me from behind.”

 

“What? I wanna be in the middle,” Taliyah said.

 

“You were in the middle last time.”

 

“True… but if she cums we switch, deal?”

 

“Deal.”

 

“Do you like the sound of that Caitlyn?” Taliyah asked.

 

“Uh huh~”

 

“Cool!”

 

Taliyah sprang to her feet. She disrobed in a matter of seconds, revealing nothing underneath. She had a flat chest, a stomach hard with muscle and a set of narrow hips. She would have been petite if it weren’t for her thighs. Thick with muscle, her thighs bulged. Between them, hung a long tanned cock with a slight curve. Nowhere on her bronze skin were there any tan marks.

 

“You like it?” Taliyah began stroking her cock. It hardened and rose but didn’t grow any further.

 

Sivir added her thumb to Caitlyn’s clit.

 

“Yes~” Caitlyn looked up into Sivir’s eyes with a drooped gaze and pawed at her crotch.

 

Sivir chuckled. “You want to see mine?”

 

“Uh huh~”

 

“Go on then, get it out but don’t forget about her.”

 

Taliyah approached and pressed against Caitlyn’s side. She wrapped her arms around her waist and buried her face into her neck. Her cock throbbed against Caitlyn’s thigh. With one hand Caitlyn stroked Taliyah and with the other slipped off Sivir’s cloth bikini bottom, moaning all the while. Sivir’s cock sprang from its confinement fully erect. It was shorter than Taliyah’s but far fatter. The heat of their cocks filled her hands and the heat of their moans brushed against her skin. Sivir fingered faster and squeezed her breast. Taliyah nipped her neck and kneaded her ass. Gasping and moaning, Caitlyn balanced her time gazing into both pairs of eyes. Sivir met her gaze with flared eyes and a set jaw. Taliyah met her gaze with a smirk and a wink.

 

Taliyah whispered in her ear. “Get on your knees.”

 

“O-Okay.”

 

Caitlyn lowered herself onto her knees but froze when confronted with both cocks.

 

“It’s a hard choice, huh?” Taliyah asked.

 

“Kinda…”

 

“You’ll suck mine first,” Sivir said.

 

“What? You’re already fucking her first. Not fair.”

 

“It’s her only choice.”

 

“How?”

 

“You’ll be too busy sucking on my balls.”

 

Taliyah laughed. “Yes… ma’am.” She smirked.

 

Sivir winced. Taliyah giggled and got on her knees. She cupped Sivir’s balls and took onto into her mouth while caressing the other. Caitlyn joined in. She grabbed Sivir’s fat cock with both hands and guided it into her mouth. To avoid touching her teeth against the shaft, she had to stretch her jaw to its limits. The tip poked out of the foreskin as it touched the back of Caitlyn’s throat, gagging her while filling her mouth with sweet pre-cum.

 

“Stroke Taliyah too, Caitlyn. You’re here to please us both.”

 

Caitlyn nodded and grabbed Taliyah’s cock. Only once she began to stroke did Sivir moan. Caitlyn and Taliyah both grinned as much as they were able and picked up their pace. Taliyah slobbered. Caitlyn gagged and spluttered. Groaning, Sivir hands her hands through their hair.

 

“Oh… good girls. Good fucking girls. You love serving me don’t you?” Caitlyn and Taliyah nodded. Sivir took handfuls of their hair.

 

Sivir closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she made breathless, wavering moans. Caitlyn made eye contact with Taliyah and saw a twinkle in her dark brown eyes. She winked and slipped both of Sivir’s balls into her mouth, freeing her hand. As Sivir cried out and pulled on their hair, Taliyah slipped her hand between Caitlyn’s legs. A tremble shook Cailtyn as moans caused her to splutter and gag even more. She stroked Taliyah’s cock harder and Taliyah’s eyes drooped.

 

Sivir ran both her hands through her long, black hair. “Fuck… Switch girls. Caitlyn, suck Taliyah’s cock. Get it all the way down your throat. Taliyah, suck mine.”

 

Caitlyn pulled back and gasped for air as spit ran down her chin. Taliyah swooped in right away and slid her lips to the base of Sivir’s cock in one, smooth motion.

 

“Oooh!~” Sivir bit her lip.

 

Taliayh twisted her hips, presenting her cock to Caitlyn. Still trembling, Cailtyn lay her stomach on the velvet carpet and, propped up on her elbows eased Taliyah’s cock down her throat.

 

“Good girl, Caitlyn,” Sivir said, her voice softened and calmed. Taliyah bobbed her head back and forth, stroking her cock and fondling her balls. Sivir sighed and smiled. “Get her cock nice and wet.” Sivir grabbed Taliyah’s short hair with both hands and started fucking her face, causing her to splutter all over her front.

 

Caitlyn did much the same. With each long suck of Taliyah’s length, her cock rubbed back and forth against her tonsils, causing splutter after splutter. Gagging, she touched herself as tears welled in her eyes.

 

After a while, Sivir suddenly pulled out. “Are you ready girls?” she asked, stroking her cock.

 

Caitlyn slid her mouth off Taliyah’s cock. “Y-Yes. I need it so bad.”

 

Taliyah stood. “Are you ready for me?”

 

Sivir stood a few inches below Taliyah yet, she smirked and imposed on her all the same. “Definitely.” She slapped Taliyah’s ass and she made a delighted gasp.

 

Taliyah spun around, took Cailtyn by the wrists and dragged her into the pile of pillows. Their breasts squished together and Taliyah locked their lips. Caitlyn grabbed her hips. Taliyah grabbed hers. The world flipped and her back hit the cushions. Taliyah broke their kiss, squeezed Cailtyn’s hips, giggled and scrambled out of the way.

 

Sivir loomed over her, stroking her cock. “Get on all fours.”

 

Caitlyn bit her lip. “Yes, Sivir.” She got on all fours.

 

Taliyah appeared behind Sivir and laughed. “Call her ma’am.”

 

“Do not.”

 

“Do. She loves it.”

 

“No, you love it. Go make yourself useful and get some lube. You’re not going in raw.”

 

“Yes, ma’am.” Taliyah laughed and ran for the couch.

 

“What did I just say?”

 

Sivir sighed and got on her knees. A little smile flashed across her face. She grabbed Caitlyn’s hips and guided her back towards her.

 

“You’d be sore by now, wouldn’t you?” She stroked Caitlyn’s bruised ass.

 

“A bit. The rest helped some.”

 

“Should I take it easy then?”

 

Caitlyn should have said yes. “I just had a gentle fuck. Give me a hard one.”

 

Sivir chuckled and rubbed her tip against her entrance. “How did Seraphine do, anyway? It was her first time topping. She seemed pretty nervous.”

 

“She was sweet. I didn’t cum but, that’s okay.”

 

Sivir smiled and gently eased her tip inside Caitlyn. It stretched her wide. Caitlyn groaned and lay her head in on the pillows.

 

“Hey, don’t start without me!”

 

“Then don’t take so long,” Sivir snapped.

 

“It fell between the cushions.”

 

Caitlyn looked back. Taliyah was on her knees behind Sivir, lathering her long, bronze cock. She tossed the bottle to the side and reached between Sivir’s legs. Sivir’s face scrunched up. The biggest buttplug Cailtyn had ever seen popped out. Taliyah must have seen her gawking because she gave her a wink, kissed it and tossed it to the side.

 

“Alright, going in.”

 

“Don’t hold back. Caitlyn wants it rough. Match my pace.”

 

Sivir buried her cock balls deep inside Caitlyn. Pleasure erupted and Cailtyn cried out. Sivir grunted.

 

“Fuck.” She gritted her teeth and slapped Cailtlyn’s ass.

 

Heat flared across Caitlyn’s cheeks. She looked back and saw Taliyah fill Sivir’s ass with one, swift thrust. Sivir gasped and bulked, her mouth dropping open. Taliyah laughed, slapped her ass and then started unwinding Sivir’s chest wrap. She snaked the cloth strip around and around until it fell and draped over Cailtyn’s back. Two large, round breasts heaved into freedom. Taliyah filled her hands with Sivir’s breasts and started pumping her hips. Sivir joined her and three moans filled the air.

 

Caitlyn’s eyes rolled. She buried her face into the pillows. Sight abandoned her. She heard the twin slappings of groins against asses. She felt ripples race across her ass as Sivir pounded her pussy. She smelt the sweet and salty fragrance of wet pussy and leaking cock. Their tastes danced in the back of her throat, almost convincing her that cock and pussy filled her mouth rather than a pillow.

 

Taliyah laughed between moans. “Look at you. C-Cock in your ass, pussy a-around your cock. You mu- must be in heaven, huh?”

 

“Uh huh~” Sivir moaned.

 

Caitlyn mustered the strength to look back. Pleasure had melted Sivir’s face. Her head bobbed with each of Taliyah’s rapid thrusts.

 

Taliyah nipped her neck. “You gonna cum?”

 

“No- Not before you.”

 

Sivir squeezed Caitlyn’s ass. Searing heat sizzled, flaring her pleasure like a gust of wind to a wildfire. She cried out. Her eyes rolled. Her pussy quivered and she came without a moment’s warning. Pressure built deep in her pussy. She squirted all over Sivir’s hardened stomach.

 

“Fucking hell~” Taliyah moaned. The slapping of Sivir’s ass stopped. “She came. My turn.”

 

Panting, Sivir smirked. “You’re… You’re so fucking greedy.” She gave Caitlyn’s ass one more slap before pulling out and scooting over.

 

Taliyah scrambled to bury her cock in Caitlyn. Her balls slapped Caitlyn’s vulva. They moaned together and then laughed.

 

“Fuck, that’s good pussy. How long’s it been since Ahri’s given us someone with a pussy?”

 

“I don’t recall.” Sivir pulled a buttplug from Taliyah’s ass and thrust inside her before she’d even finished moaning.

 

Taliyah bulked and leaned all her weight onto Cailtyn’s ass. “Oh, my god…”

 

“You gonna cum?” Sivir pinched her nipple.

 

“F-Fuck off.”

 

Sivir laughed and started moving her hips. Taliyah’s face melted and she started flailing her hips. A long, whimper of a moan escaped her mouth and she took tight hold of Caitlyn’s ass. Her cock buried deep but didn’t stretch as wide, giving Cailtyn longer yet less intense waves of pleasure. Caitlyn got up onto all fours and moved her hips with Taliyah’s.

 

“N-Not fair. You can’t do that. You’ll ma-make me cum…”

 

Caitlyn giggled. “But it feels so good~”

 

“No. I ca- can’t. Not before her.”

 

“Oh please, you always cum first,” Sivir said.

 

“Not this- Not this ti- oh fuck… Not this- Ohhhh!”

Taliyah threw back her head as her cock twitched and bulged. She whipped out of Caitlyn, causing Caitlyn to cry out and for her knees to buckle. Hot ropes of cum erupted from Taliyah’s cock all over Caitlyn’s back.

 

Sivir slowed her pace to a crawl and caressed Taliyah’s body. “That’s it. There’s a good girl. Let it all out.”

 

Taliyah made a whimpering moan as the last of her cum dribbled onto the carpet. She melted into Sivir’s embrace and Sivir greeted her with a long, deep kiss. Taliyah’s cock went limp and she slumped. Gently, Sivir pulled out of her and lay her on the carpet. She kissed her between the breasts and then mounted Caitlyn. Her cock buried inside her delivered a dozen swift thrusts and came balls-deep.

 

Sivir sighed. “Fuck… I fucking needed that.” She pulled out

 

“You were both amazing~” Caitlyn lay on her side, cum ran over her back and leaked from her pussy.

 

“You were better~” Taliyah murmured.

 

Three knocks rapped against the doors.

-----

Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated <3

Next chapter, Caitlyn fucks Kai'sa

Best Shurima Girl?
  • Sivir Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Taliyah Votes: 15 37.5%
Total voters: 40
36