Samira
523 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I now have a Patreon :D

The delicate songs of birds sweetened the crisp air of the plains. A flock of bluebirds small enough to make a nest out of one’s palm were perched atop blades of grass, watching Caitlyn and Katarina cuddle in the mud.

 

  “What’s its story?” Caitlyn asked. She traced a scar that cut through Katarina’s eye.

 

  “Nothing interesting, sweetheart.”

 

  “But-”

 

Katarina silenced her with a kiss that tasted of sweet grass.

 

Their lips smacked as Caitlyn broke the kiss. “Come on, indulge me.”

 

  “I think I’ve done quite a lot of that already.”

 

  “Haha. Funny. Just tell me already. I want to know about…” Caitlyn bit her lip. “Actually, never mind. Ahri’s rules and all,” she grumbled.

 

Katarina smirked. “Goodie two shoes. No one even follows that rule. And it’s not like she can hear you anyway.”

 

  “I gotta get out of the habit of breaking her rules if I want to get back in her good books. Even the silly ones.”

 

  “So… no goodbye blowjob?”

 

Caitlyn punched Katarina’s shoulder hard and she broke down laughing as if it were the funniest thing in the world.

 

***

 

Ending their make-out session when the bubble portal brought them back to the basement was so hard Caitlyn nearly cried. Which was ridiculous. All the sex must’ve been making her hormonal. Yes, hormonal. That made sense.

 

Ahri awaited them at the top of the stairs with a sharp glare. “Did you cum once, Katarina?”

 

  “Sure did, boss.”

 

  “You’re not lying. Good. Come with me.” She snapped her fingers. “Samira!”

 

A tanned woman with thick, black hair and an eyepatch poked her head between the double doors. Her ravenous eye honed in on Caitlyn and she smirked. “What appears to be the problem?”

 

  “Nothing is the problem. It’s your turn.”

 

  “Ah! Forgive me. It’s just you sound so tense, madame. I thought something was amiss. My mistake.”

 

Ahri narrowed her eyes. “Are you ready?”

 

  “Ready? I have endured the torture every second my wait brought! And now she stands before me, filthy, as all good whore should be! Magnifique! Oh, Madame, I can hardly contain myself! In fact, I’m afraid I must insist you leave at once!”

 

Katarina sighed. “Enough with the fucking theatrics. I promised to triple-team Lux with Vayne and Shyvanna once I finished up here. You know how those two get when you’re late.”

 

Ahri ushered Katarina towards the door. “Go go go, before Shyvanna burns the place down. Samira, either enter or get out of the way!”

 

Samira laughed and leapt out of the way, landing with the poise and grace of a ballerina as Katarina hurried through the doors. Ahri stormed after her. The doors slammed shut, leaving Caitlyn alone with Samira and her ravenous eye.

 

Like Katarina, Samira was all muscle, and like Katarina, she showed off her skin without a hint of shame. Tattoos covered her arms from shoulder to wrist. An emerald piercing decorated her belly button. Her thighs bulged above a set of thigh-high boots. Black cloth clung to her heavy bust and broad hips: a tiny body-conscious skirt and a chest wrap that clung tight, but not so tight to stop her breasts from shaking as she prowled across the room.

 

A smile lifted a mole above the corner of Samira’s mouth. “Aren’t you a petite one, mon chère? Why, I think I could fuck you standing up without breaking so much as a single bead of sweat. Shall we try?” Samira squeezed Caitlyn’s face.

 

Samira wasn’t any taller than Caitlyn – a touch shorter actually – but in that moment, Samira may as well have been ten feet tall. “Yes, please,” Caitlyn squeaked. Fucking hormones!

 

  “So polite! But so filthy… Which is it? Are you a good girl or a whore?” Samira lightly slapped Caitlyn twice. Tap tap. Calloused fingers brushed her cum-crusted cheek.

 

  “A whore!”

 

  “So I’ve heard! And here is the proof!” She licked her fingers. “How many times was it? Briar often exaggerates.”

 

For a moment Caitlyn was weak, and allowed herself to feel proud. She smothered the feeling at once. “I’m not sure. I lost count. Shall we go through the portal or would you prefer to fuck here?”

 

Samira pouted. “I thought you were a whore.”

 

  “I am. I’ve fucked about thirty of you.”

 

  “Ah, but contraire, a whore is more than how many cocks they’ve pleased. A whore is a friend to fun and the bane of rules!”

 

  “Quiet. Ahri will hear,” Caitlyn hissed.

 

Samira waved dismissively. “She is busy with the dragon’s tantrum. Her ears do not hear all. She is not a god.”

 

  “I am not breaking Ahri’s rules. And neither will you, if you want to fuck me.”

 

  “Is that a challenge?”

 

  “It’s a statement.”

 

  “I accept!”

 

Samira snatched Caitlyn’s wrist and whisked her away to the basement.

 

***

 

Caitlyn came twice before the bubble portal popped on account of those damn calloused fingers. Samira’s mouth tasted like a spice market, and her skin was like cobblestone, smooth yet bumpy with scars. In the face of hormones, what was conviction? At least I stopped myself from sucking her cock. That’s gotta count for something.

 

The double orgasm had left her woozy, but when her head cleared, her heart dropped. They were in an alley. A steady stream of people flowed down a sandy street not ten feet away. Caitlyn swallowed a scream and hunkered behind a pile of crates.

 

  “I am not fucking you here.”

 

  “Here? This dull place? Please!”

 

  “Not so loud.”

 

  “PLEASE!

 

Caitlyn winced.

 

Samira grinned. “Around the corner, there is a grand fountain carved of sandstone in the fashion of the old Emperor, an Accended no less. It sits in the heart of Kenethet and provides clean water to all who need it. How generous. Let’s see how long we can fuck at Azir’s feet before the city watch arrives!”

 

  “No! Are you crazy?”

 

  “Are you a whore?”

 

  “Yes.

 

  “I do not believe you.”

 

  “I don’t fucking care. Orb!”

 

The portal ring flashed blue. “Yes, Mistress Caitlyn?”

 

  “Ready a jump back to Ahri’s basement.”

 

  “At once, Mistress.”

 

Samira sighed. “Okay okay. I see you are serious, mon chère. No need to be hasty. I will take you to a place without people. How dull. Portal, take us to the Immortal Bastion.”

 

  “The usual place, Mistress Samira?”

 

  “Obviously.”

 

***

 

Samira’s cock tasted amazing, like fruit and honey. It’s not my fault it slipped out of her skirt. How can I resist such a big cock with all these hormones making me crazy? It wasn’t a monster, but Samira’s cock would be at home in a porn video. At least, she was only sucking the tip and not deep-throating it. That had to count for something, right?

 

Every colour imaginable swirled around them as Caitlyn massaged Samira’s cut tip with her lips and tongue.

 

  “Would it have been so wrong to do this behind those boxes?” Samira asked, stroking Caitlyn’s filthy hair.

 

Caitlyn lifted her head. “Shut up.”

 

  “Ouch, careful with that barbed tongue.”

 

  “How about I make you cum now and send you back without so much as a taste of my ass.”

 

  “Go ahead. Why should that stop me? I can cum more than once.”

 

  “You’re done after one.”

 

  “Am I? Says who.”

 

  “Ahri! I can’t afford to break any more rules or I’ll- mmmph

 

Samira stuffed Caitlyn’s mouth. Sweet precum tingled her tongue. “Enough about the fox. It is my turn, no? Only concern yourself with me, like a good whore.”

 

Caitlyn wanted to retort but the hormones thought otherwise. She worshipped Samira’s thick, tanned cock, slobbering all over the shaft and massaging her balls. Her tuft of black pubic hair tickled Caitlyn’s nose as she… deepthroated. Great.

 

The bubble popped and revealed a bedroom. Thank the gods! Caitlyn pulled away and wiped the slobber from her chin. The room was bigger than an apartment. Blood-red carpet. Walls and a ceiling as black as night, painted a lighter shade by the slivers of pale sunlight sneaking through the cracks of thick, tall curtains draped over a set of three windows. A canopied bed big enough for an orgy. Two dozen birdcages as tall as people occupied the far corner.

 

Caitlyn collapsed on the bed with a sigh. Scratchy, cloth sheets embraced her back. The red silk of the canopy loomed over her. “Creepy room. No offense.”

 

  “Oh, I know right?” Samira knelt at the edge of the bed, spread Caitlyn’s legs, and treated her to a calloused finger.

 

Caitlyn bit her lip. The callous was like the ribbing of a dildo. It added a little pinch of spice that made all the difference. Wait… she agreed? Fighting the urge to melt into the pleasure, Caitlyn sat up. “Wh- What do you mean?”

 

  “What do you mean, moc chère? It is creepy! Normal people don’t need that many birdcages.”

 

  “Samira, who’s- oh!

 

Three fingers; the bitch added three more fingers inside Caitlyn’s pussy, and a thumb in her ass. She fought tooth and nail to stay sitting, but it was no good. With a gasp and a groan, she collapsed, arched her back, and pulled on the scratchy sheets. “Who- Who- oh fuck~”

 

Laughing, Samira fingered her hard. “Swain’s room, if you must know. Jericho Swain. The Vision of Noxus.”

 

  “We shouldn’t-”

 

Samira wiggled her fingers.

 

  “Hngh, w- what is he…” Caitlyn’s words melted in her mouth.

  “Don’t worry your pretty head. Swain hardly ever uses this room. This is his sleeping quarters, not his office. And even then, he spends most nights in LeBlanc’s bed.”

 

  “But… but…”

 

Pleasure wrapped Caitlyn in its heavenly embrace. She floated in its comfort; a familiar feeling; home after a long day of work. It invited her to settle, to relax, to let her worries melt into the background. And they did. There were no scratchy sheets or creepy bird cages, only pleasure. Only, the salty tang of sex, the wet squelches, the cushy press of lips against her stomach, and the lingering taste of cum and cock.

 

***

 

Caitlyn bit down on the pillow, grunting like a beast with every slow, slam of Samira’s fat cock. The deep recesses of Caitlyn’s ass stretched like they weren’t meant to, as they’d done so many times before, and like always it was bliss. She bucked against Samira’s thrusts and rubbed her clit, milking every possible ounce of pleasure.

 

Why shouldn’t she? Ahri’s rules didn’t say she could fuck in someone else's bed.

 

  “What about Swain’s right to privacy?” whispered a stupid voice.

 

Swain was a tyrant; everyone knew that. He deserved a drop and a sudden stop more than he deserved privacy.

 

  “What about-

 

Mercifully, an orgasm interrupted the stupid voices’ endless prattling. Samira laughed as Caitlyn convulsed and spluttered, buried balls-deep in her ass. She radiated heat inches from Caitlyn’s back. Beads of sweat were dripping and the air was moist, hot, and smelt of ass.

 

The orgasm faded. “Why’d you stop?” Caitlyn said.

 

  “To bask in my achievement.” Samira licked Caitlyn’s face. “What else?”

 

  “Bask and fuck. Multitask.”

 

  “You wound me. Are you so eager to be rid of me? It can not be my performance. I mean, look at you!”

 

  “There are others waiting.”

 

  “The others can go fuck themselves. And each other. This is my time. I intend to make the most of it.” Samira sat up on her knees, pulling out. Caitlyn’s ass quivered. “Roll over and let me see that pretty face. Unless, you are too tired.”

 

Four orgasms weren’t enough to tire out a proper whore. Caitlyn rolled over, easy as that and challenged Samira with a smirk. As annoying as she might be, no one could deny her beauty. She knelt before Caitlyn, naked, muscled and scarred. Her perky, brown nipples were pierced.

 

As she opened her mouth to no doubt say something stupid and annoying, Caitlyn shot up and buried her face between her breasts. They swallowed her head. Her arms wrapped around Samira’s waist and stole handfuls of her enormous, tender ass.

 

The world flipped and Samira’s weight pressed down on her. Samira straddled her belly, freed Caitlyn’s face from the confines of her breasts, and pinned her to the bed by the throat.

 

  “There we are,” Samira said. “There’s that pretty face. Such beauty. The cheekbones, the subtle curves, and the squishy cheeks. Ah, and the eyes! Blue like crystals! Things I would do to make you my pet~”

 

Caitlyn grinned and knocked her hand away. “I’m afraid, I belong to everyone.”

 

  “No. Until we are done, you belong to me.” Samira’s eye looked across the room. A grin split her face. “If you were mine, I’d keep you in a cage. You’d be let out to serve, and nothing else. And you’d like it. Wouldn’t you? Whore!” Samira slapped her.

 

  “Yes, Mommy!” The words left Caitlyn’s mouth before she had a chance to think.

 

But, she didn’t take them back.

 

***

 

Samira shoved Caitlyn inside the birdcage. The cold, iron bars slammed her face and squished her tits. Clang! Samira shut the door behind her. The bars squeezed her from all directions, pressing into her tits and ass. They forced her to stand.

 

An excited shiver ran up her spine. She was completely at Samira’s mercy. The gaps in the bars left more than enough room for a cock to slip through. All she had to do was-

 

Samira’s tip squeezed between Caitlyn’s cheeks and prodded her asshole. Its warmth clashed with the chill of the bars. “Time to be of service, whore. Are you excited?”

 

  “Yes, Mistress. Please fuck me.”

 

  “Of course. What else are you for?”

  “Nothing~”

 

The cage rattled as Samira stuffed her ass full of cock. As she groaned, her hands slipped through the cage and squeezed Caitlyn’s waist. “So tight. So petite. Ohhh, magnifique, moc chère.”

 

Caitlyn sighed and surrendered to the cage, allowing it to keep her in a standing position, slightly bent over, position. She slipped two fingers inside her pussy. Just because she can’t fuck my pussy, doesn’t mean I can’t.

 

  “Such a greedy whore. Is my cock not enough for you? Would you like it in your pussy?”

 

  “Don’t you dare,” Caitlyn hissed. “Follow the rules.”

 

  “But it would feel good, no? Your pussy must be tight after so much neglect. Let me loosen you~”

 

Gods, she wanted to say yes. Her pussy begged for a good fucking. But Caitlyn was strong. She was more than her desires. “Fuck my ass or fuck off.”

 

Samira chuckled. “As you wish, mon chère.” Her hands slipped up Caitlyn’s back, grabbed her hair, and yanked, slamming Caitlyn’s head against the bars.

 

Beautiful pain coursed through her head. Tears streaming down her cheeks, she moaned as Samira railed her. The cage rattled against its peers, rusted joints squeaking like mice. Pleasure turned her legs to jelly, but no matter, the cage’s cold embrace kept her upright. She rode the mind-melting waves of pleasure and succumbed to the force of Samira’s heavy slams.

 

Samira could fuck so hard. Each thrust crashed against her cheeks like a slap from Illaoi. They stung. Even her moans were ferocious. The moans of a wild beast, hoarse and gruff and full of bass. Yet, her accent’s graceful elegance infused them with poise and turned the brutality into art.

 

What would such brutality feel like in my pussy? No, she couldn’t think like that. Stupid stupid stupid girl. Her pussy would be satisfied later so long as she waited. Caitlyn doubled the efforts of her fingers, pressing against her clit as hard as she could.

 

Samira stole a handful of her tit and tugged on it. “You’re mine!”

 

  “I’m yours! Use me!”

 

  “Cum for me, whore! Cum all over Swain’s freaky bird cages!”

 

  “I- I can’t just cum like that. B- But I’m close… so fucking close…”

Samira laughed. “You’re still green deep down, aren’t you? Dig deep. Imagine your favourite cock, your best orgasm, your hardest pounding, anything that makes your body crave release. Shut your eyes and imagine.”

 

Caitlyn shut her eyes. Dozens of memories swam before her eyes; Gwen’s kind words; Qiyana’s submissive pout; Katarina’s compliments; the haze Illaoi’s trials put her in; the beating Camille gave her… Vi’s moan when she blew her load–

 

Suddenly, Caitlyn’s pussy erupted. Her eyes flew open as she screamed at the peak of her climax. It rocked her to her core, spasming every muscle, locking every joint. If the cage hadn’t been holding her, she would have collapsed into a puddle on its hard, steel floor. Warm dribbles ran down the inside of her thighs.

 

Samira’s pace slowed to a crawl. “Amazing! Such a talented whore!” She pulled out, causing Caitlyn’s stretched ass to flutter.

 

Caitlyn tried to thank her Mistress, but only managed a few half-formed words and a groan.

 

  “Truc bien! Never, have I seen someone do that first try. You must have earned a reward, no? Do you want my cum in your belly, my talented little whore? No no, don’t bother trying to answer. I hear the desire in the tremble of your breath. Alas, you must wait a little longer. I made you a promise, if you recall.”

 

The bars holding Caitlyn’s back vanished. She spilled through the open door and collapsed in a puddle at Samira’s feet. In a few moments, she’d return to normal – after all, it was only her fifth orgasm – but for now, the post-orgasm haze turned her joints to water and her mind to mush. A memory squeezed through the mush.

 

  “Y- You promised to fuck me standing up.”

 

  “Well done, mon chère. Yes, I did promise that, and I always keep the promises I like! This promise, as it happens, I love~”

 

Samira dragged Caitlyn by the ankle over to a window. She flung open the curtains. Sunlight barged into the room and drank away its dreary atmosphere. From the floor, Caitlyn spotted a blanket of slate clouds.

 

  “Can… people see us?”

 

Samira sighed. “No. We are up too high. Such a shame.”

 

Before Caitlyn could process her relief, she was scooped up and hugged against Samira’s chest. Instincts took over. Her arms wrapped around Samira’s scarred neck, her legs wrapped around her slim waist, and her lips locked around Samira’s. The taste of Caitlyn’s pussy lingered on her tongue.

 

Samira melted into the kiss, squeezing Caitlyn’s ass as she slammed her against the window. Piercing cold stabbed her back. Caitlyn gasped, breaking the kiss, but Samira mended it at once.

 

  “Why is it so cold?” Caitlyn asked between kisses.

 

  “Because…” Samira nipped her lip. “The capital is a horrible, cursed place where the sun rarely visits.” A hand slipped off of Caitlyn’s ass. “Thank whichever gods you hold dear that you were not born here.” Samira’s free hand slipped her cock inside Caitlyn’s ass.

 

  “Well – hngh – It can’t be so bad, seeing as it gave me you.”

 

Samira smirked. “So sweet. Sickeningly so. I much prefer it when you call me an annoying, crazy, bitch.”

 

  “I- I said that?”

 

  “When I was stuffing your mouth. And when I fucked you into the pillows. And when I fucked you in the cage. And just now as I dragged you across the floor.”

 

Caitlyn’s cheeks burned. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean-”

 

Samira silenced her with a long, rough kiss full of tongue and gnashing teeth. “Don’t be. Nothing bores me more than a woman afraid to speak her mind. The tongue is a weapon, no? And any woman worth her salt should know how to fight.”

 

Caitlyn smirked. “You know, maybe you’re not so bad after all.”

 

  “Ah, how you wound me! I think I shall silence you.”

 

  “Isn’t that a contradi-”

 

Samira’s mouth smothered Caitlyn’s voice, and her cock replaced it with a whimpering moan. The new position granted Samira’s cock access to all sorts of untouched sweet spots. In the face of such pleasure, what else was there to do but surrender control?

 

The window’s chill and Samira’s radiance did battle. Their clash stoked the other and they grew more and more intense. The window was ice. Samira’s breath, the embrace of her massive breasts, and the throbbing of her cock, were fire. Ice and fire, while opposites, shared one trait; they knew how to burn.

 

  “Mistress…” Caitlyn whimpered, breaking the kiss. “It’s so good~”

 

Samira reclaimed ownership of her mouth. Her thrusts grew wild. The tempo swung this way and that, and all sense of rhythm died. She babbled in one of the old Noxian tongues, gaining a desperate edge to her voice. Grasping at Caitlyn’s hips like a beggar on their last legs, Samira blew her load deep inside her ass.

 

Cum dribbled down the frosted window panes.

 

  “That’s it, Mistress. Fill me up. You deserve it,” Caitlyn whispered, stroking Samira’s scarred back.

 

  “J’ai faim…”

 

  “Sorry, but I’m afraid I don’t-”

 

  “J’ai faim!” Samira’s nails dug into Caitlyn’s hips.

 

Caitlyn bit her lip. “That hurts so good, Mistress, but our time is up.”

 

Samira lifted her head. Her eye was full of fiery passion; it struck Caitlyn to her core. The look, it was an immortal ocean and a never-ending sky. Boundless. Samira pulled out, threw Caitlyn over her shoulder, and carried her across the room.

 

  “Samira, stop! Our time is over!”

 

The world spun. Rough, hardy sheets rose to crash against her back. Samira loomed tall, her muscles and curves glistening in the pale sunlight, cum dripping from her fat erect cock, a smirk to match her crazed and boundless eye. “Tu es à moi pour manger,” she said as she spread Caitlyn’s legs.

 

  “We- We can’t, Samira. Ahri will-”

 

Slick with cum, Samira’s cock slid inside Caitlyn’s pussy without a care in the world. I need to stop this. Her pussy stretched around Samira’s immense girth like a stretch after a long sleep on a lumpy bed; it spread a lazy grin across her face and forced a sigh from her lips. If she cums, I’ll… Caitlyn’s arms wrapped around her neck and pulled her into a rough kiss. I’ll lose it all.

 

***

 

Caitlyn bounced on Samira's cock, ramming it deep inside her with each rapid crash of her hips. Leaning against her chest, she played with Samira’s large breasts and lorded over her with a grin. Gods, she needed this! 

 

Samira’s tanned skin and mess of thick, black hair brought out the gleam in her emerald eye. It egged Caitlyn on, even as it struggled to say open with all the moaning and groaning. She slapped Caitlyn’s ass as it crashed against her groin, cracking it like a whip.

 

  “S- Sacrebleu, mon chère! Ohhhh, where did all this ferocity come from?~”

 

  “Shut up and take it!” Caitlyn slapped the stupid whore. “Bitch!”

 

She was going to fuck Samira until it hurt. She was going to teach her a lesson. How dare she try to take it all away!

 

  “Such fight!” Samira cried, moaning.

 

The canopy rocked overhead, swaying on its posts as the rest of the frame complained with squeaks and groans. Caitlyn fucked her like she meant to reduce the frame to splinters, harder, faster, until her thighs and ass screamed red hot, but even then she did not stop. She imagined Ahri’s disappointed scowl. She imagined Gwen’s hopeful smile. She imagined Vi’s proud grin.

 

I will not lose them!

 

Samira’s cock heaved and Caitlyn froze. It heaved and heaved… and went limp without so much as a dribble of cum.

 

 “Wh… What are you doing? I’m so close! Don’t stop you-”

 

Caitlyn spun her jaw with a slap. “You’ve got hands. Do it yourself.” She dismounted and marched into the portal’s ring. “Orb, take me back.”

 

  “At once, Mistress Caitlyn.”

 

Clutching her cheek, Samira sat up, gobsmacked. “N- No! Get back here! I’m not done!”

 

  “You’re done when I say you are.”

 

The bubble formed overhead and the bedroom popped out of existence, replaced by the quiet calm of the swirling colours.

Thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated <3

Next chapter, Caitlyn fucks Riven, The Exile

Also, sorry if the French wasn't accurate. I tried my best with the limited time I had (1 week)

Would you fuck Samira?
  • Yes Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No Votes: 3 20.0%
Total voters: 15
4