Ch 02 – Preparing for surgery – part 1
297 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As me and Katherine were too astonished to voice any inquiries, Dr. Maverick went on to explain the next steps further. She also introduced Nurse Amy to us, who had come in the room with her and disclosed that Nurse Mia was actually a medical student and this would be her first time assisting in such a surgery. This only supported my initial thoughts about Mia, and how uncoordinated she behaved.

Dr Maverick continues and tells me to take a seat on the gynelogical chair. I start to become increasingly uncomfortable, exposed in front of not only the doctor but also the two nurses. I'm primarily concerned about my fiance, and how she could possibly feel seeing me subjected to this situation. It also doesn't make for a very graceful appearance to be seated in these type of chairs. I quickly remind myself that this is a medical setting, and Katherine and I should trust that these professionals will handle everything accordingly.

I take a seat on the gynaecology chair and my legs spread wide open, my bottom exposed to everyone in the room. Thankfully Katherine is positioned directly next to me and can't look straight at my bottom. The nurses and doctor however are further back behind the chair, and they not only have an easy view of me but also get a full glimpse of my ass, penis and testicles. Even though it's embarrassing for me, I understand that it's necessary if I want to get the vasectomy taken care of.

The doctor now instructs Mia to get the razor and necessary shaving items. She then goes into detail to explain how Mia has to be extra careful when handling the area around my shaft and balls, as it is very sensitive with plenty of loose skin. I can see that Mia is clearly uneasy about this situation, even feeling a bit awkward; she has managed to avoid looking at my groin throughout this entire appointment. I wonder how many nude men she has even seen in her young life before.

I don't want to add more stress to the situation, as I'm already concerned that she may start trembling, and it would be dangerous for her if she does this while wielding a sharp razor blade. Instead of watching her, I force myself to look away.

Now I can observe Katherine and notice that she is looking at Mia with obvious skepticism. I am wondering if her main concern lies in clumsy Mia possibly cutting me, or the fact that this young and attractive nurse is touching me down there. But when Katherine realizes that I'm watching her, her facial expression immediately changes - it's clear that she was caught in the act and is now trying to hide her reaction.

She quickly proceeds to talk to the doctor, seemingly trying to distract from me having caught her. Katherine is asking if we should have done the shaving at home beforehand, apologizing if that was in fact expected of us. But the doctor reassures her that this is a common procedure here in the practice; they want to make sure that the shaving is done correctly. She explains that it helps ensure hygiene for each patient.

6