Ch 04 – Preparing for surgery – part 3
287 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel a wave of panic wash over me, and I quickly squeeze my eyes shut as I try to focus my mind back to the scalpel. But the thought of Mia's hands touching me again, deliberately my penis and balls causes an eruption of goosebumps and chills to run through me.

As I ponder, Mia's hands start to work soothingly, yet firmly along my lower abdomen. She takes the extra time to tenderly massage the cream into my pubic hairs which makes me believe she is hesitating at going further down to my testicles and penis. My breath falters as I wait for her next move; will she continue or stop?

Just before the situation becomes too awkward, she finally moves on and starts cupping my testicles with her hand, slowly and tenderly working the cream into them. Her touch feels absolutely amazing, and I forget all about my earlier plan to try and avoid getting an erection. Mia now works quickly, not giving me much time to really take in the sensation of it all. She now spreads cream onto the top of my lower penis area, before having to grab around its circumference to massage in the whole shaft.

I can feel my blood rushing into my penis, and I know that if Mia continues with her gentle massage, there will be no way of avoiding an erection. Thankfully she is quick and efficient, and she finishes before I get fully aroused. But the worry of Katherine noticing what was happening still lingered in my mind. My penis had definitely increased slightly in size due to the stimulation, but it was still quite soft. The white shaving foam partially obscured it, making it less noticeable to anyone else in the room.

For a fleeting moment, my dick is granted some blessed relief as Mia turns away to retrieve the razor. My breathing hitches as she faces me again, her gaze not moving any higher than my crotch. She continues to avoid meeting my eyes and it's evident that she's still nervous. With no contact from her hands, she brings the razor up to my abdomen just above where my penis is situated. Her movements are delicate but insecure; I can see the concentration on her face as she focuses on the task at hand.

After a few more delicate strokes of the razor, she finally completes that area, probably the most straightforward portion of the shave. Amy is now watching Mia more intently yet again, likely because this is the most risky part of the process. She's telling her to stretch out the skin tautly in order to avoid cutting into any existing wrinkles. Mia has no choice but to listen and abide by Amy’s instructions. I can feel her gentle touch on my dick as she starts slowly shaving down the lower part of it, her index finger and thumb delicately gripping hold and trying to pull the skin.

It’s evident that her tactic doesn’t really work here. She needs to grab it with more fingers to get a better grasp. She also starts gripping it with more force, stretching the skin in a way I had not felt before. The moment I can no longer bear arrives swiftly; there's blood rushing to my dick at an ever-increasing speed, its erection growing impulsively in Mia's hand. Her grip around my cock is so tight that it almost feels surreal. To have such an powerful experience inside her tiny hand is incredibly stimulating.

4