Evening Night Date Turns Bloody
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She was late, but that was fine with me some people arrive late on a date, I hope she hasn't forgotten about it already.

Ah! I looked around myself finding nothing but people chatting with each other, Some were waiting just like me and some were aggressively eating, man! These people don't have manners. Well, What can I say After all, I am at a fancy restaurant near the block, this place looks expensive but it is fine, I can afford that.

"Very Sorry to make you wait for" a pretty young lady with small stature apologized while coming towards me.

I took a stand from my chair, "Not at all it has not been a lot of time ", well I had waiting for thirty minutes, but at least she showed up and that was relaxing enough.

I helped her sit like a gentleman, she was wearing an off-shoulder dress of viridian green color which looked great on her white smooth skin, and her eyes were sparkling with love and affection. They were black, the eyes were black as I was the light which was getting absorbed on them. I loved her eyes more than anything. Her hands were so small like a baby.

"You are looking gorgeous!" I said I was so busy saying it in my mind that I forgot that I had to say it to her not just look at her while speaking nothing.

"Aww!! Thank you, you are looking great too" she replied with her soft and melody tone that you want to hear every morning.

Well I would say I am dressed and I like to stay perfect in many things, I was looking forward to this date and had to make an impression on her, well it was not easy, I do regular gym sessions that last for like two hours or more which includes cardio, strength building and much more which gives me this toned body of mine, I am bit happy for such a great body. I am happy she liked it. I think in all of history men with better body gets the women's heart, well that's why we lift weight right?

"So Rouge, what are you looking forward to with this dinner date today" she asked with a bright smile but with a nasty smell in between the words. Well what I could understand from that is she wants to know if all I want is a hook-up or a serious relationship. I don't know why but I am not good with serious relationships and anything like that, they just don't work for me.

"Natasha, you are looking gorgeous today I am going to say that again" I first complimented her before dropping the bomb on her.

"I want to first check ourselves out if we are compatible with each other or not, whether emotionally or physically," I said with a weight on my tone, well I didn't know how she would react to this, hoped she would not leave or worse throws the glass of water at this expensive dress of mine.

"You really said that, I don't expect guys to be so open-minded." She said this while winking back at me.

Man, she has long lower eyelashes and her lips are extraordinary, they are small yet juicy, like a berry or strawberry.

"Well! If I were to be in a relationship, I don't want it to end with misunderstanding or misjudgment. " I tried to defend myself there.

"Right right! Let's first know ourselves emotionally, then if there's a chance you might get to know me physically" she said without a worry, like she was recitation prayer or numbers. I was shocked but also happy that she did not leave me there and then.

"Let's order," she said.

I nodded and looked around to make eye contact with a waiter, he saw me and came approaching a menu with him.

"Good evening, this evening is looking rather gorgeous, don't you say sir looks like the moon is there with you," the waiter said like a king, I was a bit jealous of his people's skill but I recollected myself because I am the one she is with and yeah the evening is gorgeous.

"Thank you, I would like to have pasta Bolognese with a glass of red wine, please," she told him.

"I would like to have a pasta primavera with a glass of red wine, too," I said while looking and smiling back at her.

"So you said you are a software developer, well that's kind of boring." She asked her face looking at me with a perfect answer.

"Well it is kind of boring but it pays well and I'm not particularly good at anything other than that to make a living out of it," I said it formally.

"Why are being so formal with me, loosen up a bit." She said.

Am I this easy to read this is so weird she read me like a book, well she is right, I am very stiff with meeting new people, and that's why I have very few people that I can call friends, but that is alright my friends are good and always support me in all of my decisions and always look out for me.

"I guess you are right, I am being a bit stiff, I will try to loosen up," I said with the hope that I would correct everything.

She smiled, "Maybe I could be the help you need." And held my hand, they were soft and so small, I was worried that I could break them by applying too much force but the rest was fine, I was a bit blushing and my ears were already red but it was alright, even if she notices it that's fine, I don't want to hide anything from her. I want to know every aspect of my life now.

"Here is your food, Have a great evening with us," the waiter said and opened the bottle of wine and poured it into the wine glass wine.

"I would be nearby, please call me if you need anything." He said and left with only us.

"It looks good and warm," she said while tasting the food with the utensils.

"Yeah! I have heard about this place a lot hope you like it." I said without a second thought, well it was true, it is a great place to dine.

"I love it" she said after taking a bite.

"So, you are a doctor. That is great. Did you always want to be a doctor or was it some incident that happened to you?" I asked.

"Yes, I always wanted to be a doctor. I like to treat people and make people smile." She said it with kindness, that I wanted to be treated by her.

Then we talked until our food was over and the bottle of wine was finished. She was just perfect, what is the probability of two perfect people with the same attitude to meet with each other, I am the only person blessed by the god of love. I felt so lucky and was happy to see that the date was going in the right direction and was really looking forward to it. She was talking and engaging in the conversation initiated by me and was not showing any sort of ego or attitude, all this time we were holding each other's hand, it felt like a connection, a bond that was built between us over this dinner date, she was a bit clumsy and was always smiling, my god she is perfect.

Thank you, god for your gift.

"I will come in a minute, I need to go to the washroom. Please wait for me outside will you?" she asked.

"Yes take your time. I will be waiting for you at the entry stairs" I said and she left for the washroom.

I was scrolling through the old pictures of old times, with my family, friends, and past girlfriends and co-workers too.

There are like a thousand pictures, I should transfer some old one before it occupies all of my phone's storage.

In the the meantime, she came and stood right beside me "Thank you for waiting for me, let's go."

"Well, my flat is nearby, you should really come for a coffee." She said while holding my hand. I could feel the warmth of her hands and the words at that moment, it was amazing.

I was blushing again which is because of the words that came out of her mouth, does she want me physically now? I think I am getting the wrong idea I think she said it without knowing the fact.

"What are you thinking Didn't you say that you want to know the person emotionally and physically, well your wish has been granted," she said.

Now it was clear I was getting lucky without a single doubt in my mind, I was getting ready mentally. It was like a dream come true. She stopped in front of an apartment building and pointed to it, meaning she lived there. She opened the apartment building door, we now were going to her apartment. This feels different yet the same as usual but I am going in with this.

As we entered, the room was a bit dark as the lights were off and as she closed the door she started kissing me on the lips, That was a bit sudden, but I picked up the pace, and she was kissing me with a fast pace. I introduced my tongue in between because I knew where we were going with this, Oh my, her soft lips are really juicy and tasty better than anything maybe it's her lipstick, no it has to be her saliva that tastes so good.

I stopped suddenly to see her reaction and her look told me everything, It was a needy look, she wanted me as soon as possible and did not want to lose me. I again started kissing and I lifted her off the ground around my hands, while she curled her legs around my waist, we didn't stop for a second, the sensation of her tongue in my mouth was just something else. I reached her bedroom and put her down on the bed gently. We continued our kissing session I started kissing her neck and licking it, kissing her collarbone. Then I asked whether I could remove per panty.

"May I? " I asked.

"Yes… Please." She said with a broken tone and a red face with all the kissing.

I undressed her and also took off my coat, shirt, and tie.

Her breasts were pink, round, and hard. They were great, I squeezed one with my hand and they were soft.

"Ahhhh! Yes," she moaned. I really tried to milk them there but I brought my head down.

They were pink and yet they were wet, she was wet. I started with my fingers in her vagina making her somewhat wetter I looked up to see her face was all red and the back of my hand was resting against her forehead. She really seemed enjoying this. I sped up my fingering doing it with my fingers really made her fall for this feeling I could tell by the sound she was making.

Well, it was a job well done by the fingers now it is my tongue that needs to be involved, I started eating her clit out, oh they were good "Ah! Yes right there. Please don't stop" as she said these word her legs were wrapped around my neck and her thighs were squeezing me, maybe the best feeling I could ever have, she had thick thighs but they were soft.

After some time, I again started kissing her while she already had red cheeks, I undressed my pants and took out my dick, the way she looked at it told me how much she want it inside of her and can't wait any longer.

"Make me cum Daddy!!" she said while I was playing with her by rubbing my dick near her vagina and then suddenly, I inserted it inside of her.

"Aaah! Yes oh yes please don't stop give it to me now." Her words were motivation to me. her pussy was very tight not to mention her small stature hides her big ass and thigh but I was into her, I started to increase my pace while her moans were becoming louder, I lifted her legs on my shoulder and closed the gap between us. She was moaning loudly. I thought she was a good girl but she is dirty very dirty.

"oh! Yes, I am about to cum please don't stop." She shouted loudly. I increased my pace because I wanted to sync our orgasms together. Her closed eyes and moaning mouth told me everything, she was enjoying it without any problem. There we go, I burst my cum inside her, I was wearing a condom but that did not stop the feeling of something hot inside of you.

I slept beside her and started kissing her on the neck and making sure to give it to her again. A moment after that she sat on top of me, clearly an indication that she wanted more of it and wanted to dominate me. Well, that was hilarious because of her weak stature, I thought she couldn't keep up with but her action made me eat my own words, I sank deep into her pitch-black eyes while she was making the to and fro motion on my dick somewhat it was relaxing, but I can see her moral getting crushed as she was getting tired, I took my chance and rose myself up and grabbed her by her ass, god they were big and thick, I squeezed them and rose her a level to give her a break and then I started making the motion working I could see the nasty frustration in her eyes.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, there's more in me?" she said while pushing me back with both her hand against my chest gently I was flat on the bed surface while she was kissing me, and her breast against my chest really gave me sensation there, but that was not all she started moving in a fashion you mostly see in porn, but the feeling was great I was about to cum, it was kind of embarrassing because I just lost my round to the women I met this evening.

"I am going to cum first this time," I said with a weight on my voice.

"We are going to see the end together. Ah! I am about to come while I am on the top of you." She said with a sweet pain in her voice, which I knew.

We both got the orgasm and she was resting on my face near my chest nipple but nasty thought made her lick them aggressively, She started using her teeth, oh it was a sweet pain, but I was already getting for the third battle, which would be going to be our final battle, I should really stop reading those manga.

I lifted her off my chest and her look clearly indicated that she was surprised by my abilities and courage for the last round, I rose her ass towards me while her back facing me and made split her legs for me, the mere strength she has left me, she could do nothing but obey and I was the commander of her ass, I inserted my dick inside her vagina which made her scream and I mean loud she was having a time of her life, I was continuously making the motion which made her scream for more, I sensed that I am about to cum, so I grabbed her by her hairs and wrapped them around my hand and pulled her towards myself and when she was up wrapped my hand around her small waist to give her support while mouth and tongue were busy licking or eating her tender ears.

We both had our orgasm but I was happy that I won this battle in the bed, we were so tired that we slept with each other while cuddling one another.

.

.

.

I woke up before her, it was morning already and the time was 5:24 in the morning, I looked at her she was as beautiful as ever I could not wait to take this relationship to the next level, as I looked at her, her beauty became more prominent and I was able to clearly see her face, she was still naked as was I, so I grabbed her bathrobe and wore it and proceeded to the kitchen to make a nice little meal, as I reached the kitchen I was a very clean and organized as if no one cooked here. She had a nice collection of sharp knives and I took one out with me. I looked in the fridge just to find a couple of eggs and I took them out to make an omelet and also found a packet of bread, which I buttered well and put in the toaster making sure she did not wake up and ruin my plan, I closed the door of the bedroom she was sleeping, I looked at her and she was sleeping without a care in the world. I closed the door and went my way to the kitchen again, where I saw that my toast was about to be burned but I reached on time saving the day, "just in time". I filled a glass with orange juice to drink and decorated them well on a tray. There was bread in the center, orange juice on the right, and an omelet on the left.

"Oh! don't forget the knife" I said to myself in a childish voice and giggled a bit.

I reached for the door and slowly opened it finding her still sleeping, I reached near the bed with the tray in my hands. I put the tray rest on top of the drawer right next to the bed.

"Wake up my little queen your food is here," I said while licking her ears.

"Good morning! You nasty, last night you were completely different oh my you must really hate losing you made a whore of me in the last night." She said without shame like we had known each other for years. We didn't know each other for years but we know each other's body more than others I guess.

She looked at the tray and said "Oh! You made me breakfast aren't you a good little boy." She was having fun with me.

"As you eat the omelet, I made you can, can I have something in return," I asked politely.

"Yes, whatever you want," she said smiling.

"Then I would like to have your heart," I said without a second thought.

"Sure sure," she said.

As she was grabbing the tray I put in the drawer on her side, I took out the knife and stabbed her on the right side of her abdomen.

"AH!" she screamed with pain.

"What is the meaning of this, what do you think you are doing? This is very painful. Have you gone nuts? It is killing me."

"Shhhh! Just shut up now I am doing you a favor right now, a big favor you won't understand it. And I am doing it with your consent only don't be an idiot and ruin it, you clearly are in love with me and you know that love is the ultimate disease and I am the most infected person of this disease but I have found the cure of it and you know what it is, that's right dead, dead is the only way to be cured and I am here curing you for your own good and you are showing me this attitude." I said.

"You really have gone nuts with that ideology of yours," she said while trying to protect herself.

"Now I don't do it for free, I am not nuts, I get paid but not in money. Do you know how I get paid? Firstly I would take out your heart and have a great meal out of it. Do you know the human heart is very tasty and delicious. Secondly, when I kill you, oh sorry, when I am done curing you, maybe someone equal to me will come and try to help me get my cure, my ultimate cure, my own dead from this pain and all." I said sliding the knife deeper.

"you die in peace and please wait for me on the other side while I come, but you won't be bored there you can would find twenty four more people like you that I have cured so far, but don't be jealous of them, you are my favorite." I said while cutting the wound open so that I can put my hand inside to grab a good hold of her heard that I am going to devour.

"you are a monster" she said with anger instead of love for me.

In anger I took the knife and stabbed her stomach for like ten to twelve time it was very frustrating, all these women having nothing in common but still having one thing common, all calling me a monster. She was dead at the moment and I was happy for her she was in her thirties, I saved her otherwise she would have to suffer in this world for many years.

I grabbed her heart, and pulled it aside, it was still warm as she died just a moment ago, it was a normal size human heart, I took the plate that I bought from the kitchen for the breakfast and place the heart instead of bread now. I took the heart and put it whole in my mouth oh I love it, the taste added with the flavor of hot blood still present in it, the more heart I eat the more my tastebuds thank me. it was my twenty fifth heart. It was as usual delicious. I went back to the place where I my coat was lying it was near bedroom floor. Fortunately, no blood stains were on the coat. I took out two small bottles, that are used in the labs to preserve the body parts. I gouged off both of her eyes and put them in the bottle. It was kind of fun to do this as it would help me keep a track of how many people I have cured and the blessing I have received.

I always leave one of the bottles in the person's bedroom so someone could come and kill me and give me the cure that never has that happened maybe no one is more cursed than I am. I think I need to continue this work so that one day God will send someone who can release me from this world.

In all of this I almost forget, the thing I hate the most. Cleaning, but it is a part of the process. I really need to clean it otherwise it would be very easy and shallow work for the person and the person coming to kill me should be intelligent and smart otherwise it would take out all the fun out of it.

I think I should first start with separating human meat and bones from the body.

In envy I looked upon her dead face which has starting to pale but in that paleness I can see some beauty, beauty of freedom from this world and being able to fast forward to next step she really is a lucky one, taking your own life is a sin, that is why I am here, that is why I exist, that is why I survive, that is why I continue on this path.

0