1 – Kuro
632 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey all! Just throwing this here as well, in case you didn't read the story description. There are NSFW scenes involving male/female and female/female couplings. The ENDGAME is yuri, but the MC is bisexual.

Okay, stay hydrated, take your meds, on with the story!

Note (24/11/23) - Finally getting around to editing the story! ^_^;

NSFW

CW: sex work

She knew her name was Eitsu1永津 (Eitsu) - 'eternal/eternity' and 'haven/harbour'. the moment that she opened her eyes.

It didn't mean much to her at first. She was only a tiny black kitten after all, and the majority of her thoughts were taken up with sleeping and when her next feed was. As she got older, though, one phrase resonated through her mind.

I am Eitsu.

She didn't know why, or how she knew. The Kyuo2休王 (Kyuu-o) - 'rest' and 'king, ruler'. Note that 九 (Kyu or ku) - means nine. family who owned the mother cat and her kittens called her 'Kuro'3黒 (Kuro) - 'black'. after her fur colour, but that wasn't her real name.

I am Eitsu.

Gradually, her interest in playing with her siblings, chasing pieces of string, or catching mice, faded away. Instead, she would regularly be found seated alertly on the shade structures over the doors of the village's houses, staring at things that no one else could see, or climbing the steep village roofs alone at night.

"She's wild," the head of the family said, as he watched the black kitten disappear into the dark while the others wrestled. "When she leaves, don't look for her."

So when a year had passed, and one night, the black cat didn't return, no one looked for her.

She walked out into the village streets and stared at the stars and thought to herself, I am Eitsu.

Then she stood on her hind legs, and her form changed, elongating upwards until in the place of a black cat stood a young woman.

This new human was somewhat boyish in appearance, with hair as dark as the cat's fur, tanned skin, and narrow, golden eyes. She stretched, examined her hands, ran them though her loose hair from the roots to where the ends tickled the base of her neck.

Hm, no clothes. Of course not, she didn't wear clothing as a cat. With fluid movements, she snatched some of the clothing drying on poles outside the house, and put them on. The master of the house was much bigger than her, so the clothes looked faintly ridiculous, but at least she was now fit to walk amongst humans.

"I am Eitsu," she said out loud, testing the sound. Why did this all feel so familiar? Her voice was rough from disuse, admittedly, but she could speak the human tongue of this place.

Her limbs felt a little stiff, but she could walk as though she had been a biped all her life.

She knew how to put on clothes, and she knew she had to wear such things to blend in with the humans.

How did she know? She stretched again. Actually, who cared? She grinned to herself, running a tongue over the sharp edges of her canine teeth. There were so many possibilities available to her now, between cat and human form, and she was excited to try them all out.

With barely a backward glance towards the house where she was born and raised, she trotted away into the night.


The first thing she did was look for food.

The village where she was raised was silent, everyone asleep, but three ri4里 (ri) - about 3.9km. away was a larger town, one of the few in the region. A festival was being held for the local deity of harvest, which meant a bountiful food market had sprung up in the streets.

Eitsu prowled hungrily past the stalls, eyeing the caged chickens and cured meats. Around her, the townspeople chattered excitedly over sugared sweet potato and trinkets, but her sharp eyes were taking in convenient gaps and escape routes. If she changed into a cat there, then ran to that stall and took a piece of chicken, she could later double back and pick up the clothes...

"You look hungry."

A hand touched her shoulder and she flinched away, turning with a hiss. The man who had stopped her held his hands up in a gesture of peace. "Wait! I'm sorry for surprising you. You just looked like you needed some help."

Eitsu felt the man's gaze travel from her face to her feet, taking in her untied hair, ill-fitting clothing, bare feet. And her cat-like eyes, her slim frame, her slender, nimble hands.

"Can you help me?" She stepped lightly forward, almost, but not quite, touching the man as she brushed past and circled around his back. Eitsu wanted food, and lots of it, and if this ojisan5おじさん (ojisan) - uncle, can also be used to refer to an older, unrelated man. wanted a bit of fun in return, she wasn't concerned. His clothing looked expensive, he was well-groomed, and he didn't look too bad. He could definitely afford lots of meat.

The man's lips twitched, and he produced a fixed fan from his belt, cooling himself with it nervously. "Why don't you take that large fish and one of those roasted ducks?"

Eitsu shamelessly did so, and after the man had paid, she obediently trotted behind, already gnawing on the duck. The man kept glancing over, as if he wanted to touch her, but he controlled himself and busied his hands with his fan.

"The servants will cook the fish for you. Why don't you take a bath first?"

Reluctantly, Eitsu allowed them to take the fish. She rubbed herself down with soap and water, but wrinkled her nose at the tub, rinsing herself with water from a cloth. A servant combed her hair until she almost purred, then dressed her in a light robe and brought her to the master's room.

Her benefactor was pacing nervously back and forth by the door, but as Eitsu entered he stopped immediately, stunned.

The effect of a wash and a better-fitting robe had heightened Eitsu's inhuman attractiveness. In the lantern-light, her high cheekbones and narrow chin were brought to full effect, and her golden eyes seemed to flash and glow as she moved like a shadow through the room.

The man stared, unable to believe his fortune, but Eitsu smiled, the corners of her lips curling. How lucky to so quickly find someone who would feed her and give her a warm and comfortable place to sleep! Let's get this over and done with, so she could do those two important things.

"Oniisan6お兄さん (oniisan) - older brother, or can be used to refer to male who is of a similar age but still older. Eitsu is using it here as flattery, suggesting the ojisan looks young enough to be her older brother.," Eitsu purred, strolling to the neatly laid-out futon and stretching herself out on it. The man's eyes were fixed on the teasingly short hem of the robe, which lifted as Eitsu demonstrated her flexibility. "Come and pat my head."

Carefully, as if expecting Eitsu to run at any moment, the man approached the futon, shuffling across the last section on his knees. His hand rested on Eitsu's soft dark hair, and the repetitive rise and fall as he stroked made Eitsu hum with delight. She burrowed into the man's side as the patting hand began to scratch around her ears, letting out an almost bird-like trill as the sides of her neck were stroked.

Still moving very carefully, the man loosened Eitsu's robe, and his own, and pulled the sheets over them. Faced with a very attractive and now almost naked, young woman in his bed, the older man seemed at a loss.

First time purchasing someone? Eitsu butted her head against the man's chest, causing them both to tumble back. She let her sharp canine teeth slip out a little as she grinned down at the man beneath her. Evidently this was not a point of alarm for the man, judging by how his equipment downstairs was acting.

"Keep stroking me," Eitsu wheedled, laying her whole body down. She could hear the man's heart hammering wildly, and hoped sincerely that he was not about to have a heart attack. Eitsu hadn't had her fish yet, gods damn it!

The hands hesitantly, but with increasingly more confidence, began to pat Eitsu again, travelling slowly from her head down her back to the base of her spine. Eitsu shivered and arched her back gleefully, which seemed to drive the man into an agitated state.

He coughed to try and hide his excitement. "Ah, Miss?"

"Hm?"

"Well, to be honest, I wasn't certain... if you were a boy or a girl before. Um... perhaps you can help me with something?"

He hurriedly retrieved a bottle from a small cabinet nearby, and a cylindrical object.

Eitsu examined the two objects. From what she could smell, the bottle seemed to contain some sort of lubricant. As for the other...

She raised an eyebrow and hefted it in her hand. The man's face crumbled in discomfort and he reached to take it back from her.

"Ah, I guess it was too much... Sorry-"

"Isn't this a bit crude? Don't you have something better?" Eitsu turned the object judgmentally in her hands. "This looks painful and potentially dangerous. Don't you have lots of money? Get someone to make something better."

"I.. I can't... That's -"

"Of course you can. More people do it than you realise. Do you want splinters? What kind of cheap wood is this? What is this shape?"

With a swift movement, she easily broke the offensive object into pieces. The man stared at the debris in shock.

"In the meantime, get your servants to bring the freshest cucumber," she ordered, settling back regally with an air that she was not to be argued with. She pushed him with her bare foot. "If we're going to do this, we'll do it properly."

The man stared, dazed for a moment, but quickly did as he was told, giving his orders through the closed doors. Then he knelt by Eitsu's side as if preparing for punishment.

Eitsu glanced at him, amused by what she saw. "Are you enjoying this, oniisan?"

The man flushed and nodded mutely. A certain part of him moved up and down too. Eitsu laughed and examined the bottle of lubricant. "Let's give you a reward then?"

She tipped the contents on her hand and ordered the man to lie face down, then began the application, slowly working the lubricant between his buttocks. He flinched as the servant announced they had brought what was requested, but Eitsu easily tidied her robe and retrieved the cucumber without concern.

"Ready?"

There was another mute nod from the man. The servant had picked well, and Eitsu was both highly entertained but also very pleased with the new equipment.

Satisfied that she had prepared her benefactor appropriately, Eitsu gently pushed with the improvised harigata7張形 (harigata) - it's a dildo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. A muffled sound escaped his mouth.

It was like a switch being flipped. Eitsu paused and grinned to herself. "Oh no, oniisan, is it too much? Should I stop?"

The man shook his head violently.

"I can't tell from this angle if you're nodding or shaking your head. You'll have to tell me."

"N... no..."

"No what?"

"Don't stop..." The back of the man's neck was almost glowing red with embarrassment. Eitsu pushed suddenly. The man made another noise.

"Oniisan~?"

"Don't stop!"

Eitsu had to forcibly stifle a laugh as the man clapped a hand to his mouth after such a loud shout. She leaned forward and gently nibbled his ear. "Okay, okay, I get it."

She pulled and pushed gently until he was used to the sensation, then began to put him through his paces in earnest. He rose onto all fours, whimpering, as she reached further between his legs and squeezed. Her sharp nails lightly scraped the sensitive skin.

The man groaned and panted, moving back and forth in a daze as her nimble fingers stroked rapidly. As she felt him coming to a climax, she released her hold suddenly and almost chastely prodded the exposed end of the cucumber with a finger.

"W... why...?"

Eitsu laughed again, flicked the cucumber with a finger and asked innocently. "What?"

"S-stop that!"

"I have stopped?"

"I mean..."

The man was embarrassed and aroused to the point of being speechless. Eitsu laughed again, resisting the urge throw herself down and howl to her heart's content, and returned her hands to their original position. The man finished a few moments later, panting. Eitsu slowly pulled the cucumber out, tossing it aside carelessly. The man groaned as he began to realise how hard the position had been on his knees now that the pleasant moment was over.

Eitsu curled up and began to run her hands over her face and hair, then her body, as if smoothing down her over-excited nerves. She closed one golden eye and through the slit of the other, she sneakily glanced at the other man, who, despite visibly shaking, was rolling up the sheet she was laying on. Huh, done already? I didn't even get a turn. Oh well. She stretched luxuriously. It was easier for her that way.

"You really prepared. An extra sheet, huh?" Eitsu playfully refused to move, and rolled off the futon as the man pulled the sheet from underneath her.

"Are you alright, imoutosan8妹さん (imoutosan) - younger sister, or can be used to refer to woman who is of a similar age but still younger.?"

"Mm. Sleepy."

"You should bathe first."

Eitsu considered changing into a cat right there and then to wash easily, but she thought about her fish and decided against it. She let the older man tighten the thin robe around her properly again, then followed a summoned servant back to the bath, where she once more scrubbed herself down and ignored the tub of hot water for submerging.

The fish had been carefully steamed in sake9酒 (sake) - Japanese rice wine., and Eitsu woke herself enough to eat every morsel with relish, knowing she wouldn't often get this opportunity. Full to the brim, she finally followed one last servant to the guest room, where she collapsed on top of the futon without even stripping the sheets back, curled up and fell asleep.

11