Jailing Kids for Toilet Use
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The same day, I sat on a couch with no cotton, just strings. My laptop’s heat baked my thighs as it sat on my lap.

With a push of a finger, could monitor tens of cameras around Akiba to give this childish detective a job.

I should make the effort. If I left him all alone, the only thing he could do was suck his thumb.

Just look at him right now! He was chilling on his three-legged chair with his toes flat on it, carrying his whole body.

His stooped spine leaned forward while he ate cherries on a plate. His forced circular eyes with dilated pupils stared at nothingness, not minding what he chewed.

Staring at him with half-open eyes, I asked.

“Why are you sitting like L from Death Note?”

“……This was the original sitting position of the Gods when they gave me their magical blessing. Perhaps, you wanted a blessing from the Gods too? Le Syndicat de Foudre was inches away before they caught us. You should prepare too!”

“Don’t you want to get copyrighted?”

“…Why would I get sued? Why don’t you try suing three-year-olds for sitting in the toilet? Don’t tell me you didn’t sit like this in the toilet once. My Goddess will tell me if you’re lying, and will strike a thunder at your head!”

I did think of that scenario when I was a kid. I couldn’t reach the floor, so my feet were at the side of the toilet.

Should I tell him that? I would never!

I couldn’t even tell if he was too much of a genius or too much dumb.

In the end, his chair lost another leg after he fell.

That's a thunder struck for you.

0