chapter 1
454 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The holy land Mary Geoise, the city of the celestial dragons, that sits atop the red line.

Celestial dragons, descendants of the 19 families who created the world government. They who have been born at the top of the world have deluded themselves into thinking that they are gods. Unknowingly to them, these fake gods have enslaved a grandson of an actual God.

Entertainment facility 7, also known as the celestial play house. A facility which is used by the celestial dragons to “play” with their slaves.

The play house has been built to cater to any whims of the celestial dragons. If they want to experiment, kill, torture, rape, or anything they could think of, the faculty can cater to them.

In the underground basement of the play house, also known as the play mate’s den. They are hundreds of cells, each containing four “play mates”.

Inside one of the cells they are four children huddled together in warmth.

They have varied hair color but undoubtedly all four of them could be considered cute or handsome. Three are currently asleep while huddled together with the fourth child.

The fourth child is a boy who seem to be 16-years old. He has black hair that reaches his eyes, peering through the hair that obscured his eyes are a pair of mismatched eyes, one light brown and the other violet. Unlike the other three who are asleep the fourth child is wide awake, his eyes swirling with vengeance.

He looked at the little midgets who were sleeping on his lap as if it was the safest place. He stroked the head of the black-haired girl, Hancock. She has been taking a greater number of punishments ever since her beauty increased after eating the love-love fruit. Envy, they forced the her to eat the devil fruit yet when they saw its effects, they started beating her.

I want to kill them! I want to rip them to shreds! I want them to live in fear!... His face contorted in malice. Wrath filled his veins.

In a single moment the wrath the circulated in his being, evaporated. What a joke. The only thing I can do is wait until fisherman tiger breaks us out. His face returned to normal and he once again resumed stroking the head of the little girl who called him brother.

He looked at the other two girls. Marigold and Sandersonia who were lightly snoring. It caused a small smile to appear on his face seeing the three children sleeping.

Sigh. I wonder how Akeno is doing? She should be the queen of Gremory at the moment. I hope she is well. he sighed once again. His eyes filled with longing, thinking back to better times.

He was the son of Baraqiel, the lightning of God and Shuri himejima, the former vermillion bird candidate. He is the older brother of Akeno himejima, Arashi himejima. A child born to two loving parents. A half-fallen angel. Though the last one doesn’t matter due to him losing his powers after the celestial dragons ripped off his wings.

Though something that he never told his parents was that he was a reincarnator, someone who came from a world where they were fiction, a world where his sister was fap material.

If I ever go back, I’m going to kill those degenerates. How dare they lewd my cute little sister.

He was just a normal 13-year-old child who was slightly mature than the other children his age due to circumstances. A normal child who died to an extremely rare disease.

The doctor even called him unluckily lucky due to him being the seventh person recorded person who caught this disease.

Sigh. What misfortune.

His gaze focused onto the brand that was on the back of marigold. He felt the anger deep inside his self, ignite. His anger was like a bomb without a target. Utterly useless.

Arashi gazed outside through the barred window.

Almost dawn. Another day, another hell. Arashi lamented, Arashi had no choice but to endure. He had to keep enduring for at least a few more years if he wanted to escape.

Tremble.

His body suddenly spasmed as if it was electrocuted. It felt like that time his father accidently struck him with lightning.

The world started glitching. White became red, yellow became brown, blue become orange. The world around Arashi started glitching, it was as if the world encountered a virus.

His eyes started seeing strange things. He heard murmurings. His brain felt as if it was being impaled by thousands of tiny needles. He felt as if millions of tiny worms were squirming under his skin.

Suddenly, it stopped.

Everything stopped.

Every sensation, every movement stopped.

He couldn’t feel his body, he couldn’t feel the three children that were huddled close to him. It was as if his mind was caged in a lifeless shell.

It was as the world suddenly glitched.

The gloomy prison turned grey. Everything turned gray except Arashi. It was as if the world encountered an error which made all of its functions stop working.

Crack. Crack.

Cracks started appearing Infront of him, it was like shattering glass, except here, the world was the glass.

Something appeared from the crack. it was the size of a tennis ball, a blob of dark green light. The blob light levitated Infront of Arashi, as if it was judging him.

Finally, the blob of light stopped wavering. It came a little closer and spoke in the most beautiful yet terror inducing voice that Arashi ever heard.

“Do…you…want…power”

“huh” Arashi blurted out in confusion.

“Do you…want power….” the terrifyingly beautiful voice repeated again.

“Who are you?” Arashi asked again. He was terrified at the unknown voice but he was also hopeful.

“…the…shadow…of…the…sefirot…” the voice answered.

“Shadow of the sefirot?” Arashi tried to rapidly blink so he could show his surprise, but he forgot that he couldn’t move his body.

that name sounds like something that belongs to a final boss.

“I…can…find…other…candidates…if…you…are…not…willing.” The voice having run out of patience, seemed to be about to leave. The green blob of light vibrated.

Arashi was about to keep questioning this mysterious voice longer but its words made him drop all suspicion.

“No! I want power. give me power.” he said reeking in desperation. He felt that this opportunity would give him the way to reunite with his family.

Even if I waited until fisherman tiger broke us out, I still would be trapped in this world. I have no idea what this light blob Infront of me is, but this might be my only chance to leave this world.

“Alright…” the blob of light bobbed up and down as if it was nodding in approval.

The blob of light stilled in the air and started compressing. The tennis ball sizes light blob compressed to the size of a seed. The seed sized blob zoomed and attached itself on his ear.

“Ouch.” Arashi felt a stinging sensation from his ear. It as if someone pierced his ear. Placing his hands in his ear, he realized that his ear was pierced.

Arashi touched the earring which looked like the symbol of chaos, eight arrows in a radial pattern.

Arashi felt slight fear, I wonder what mom would do if she saw me wearing an earring. Arashi felt a cold chill that made him shiver.

“User…is…not…a…native…to…this…worldline…user…is…a…reinacrantor…user…is also…a…transmigrator…

Ahhhh. Arashi felt his soul burning. It was as if someone pinched his nerves and tried to pull it out of his body.

multiple invisible chains wrapped around his body and soul.

establishing all functions….

Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkk. Arashi screamed from the top of his lungs.

His shouts caused ripples throughout the glitched world.

Arashi felt as if someone tried to ingrain knowledge into his brain by using a jagged rusty knife.

Due to the effects of the glitched world he could not move. So, he screamed.

One minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes. Arashi kept screaming. His brain felt as if it was melting. Finally, after 5 more minutes, the pain disappeared as if it was a lie.

Huff…huff…huff. Arashi panted in exhaustion. While trying to recover his bearings from the pain, the knowledge he gained from his mental torture session made itself known to him.

The information that was painfully ingrained on Arashi, gave him the knowledge about the earing that attached itself to his ear.

This Qlippoth earing. It has many uses, but currently Arshi needs only one.

The glitched world shattered like glass.

Arashi gained his bearings, he hugged the three children closer to him, which unfortunately woke them up.

“…Arashi-nee?” all three children asked groggily due to being woken up suddenly.

“We are escaping!” Arashi proclaimed.

The children were confused.

“Qlippoth earring, teleport to the safest island.”

The earring that was attached to his ear glowed in poisonous green light which covered them with its glow.

When the glow receded, the four people that used to occupy the cell have disappeared.

-END-

“Praise be the Amon.” Lucinziel takes out a crystal monocle from his pocket and wears it on his left eye.

“Review, follow and favorite, or else...” Ravens wearing monocles surrounds you, while lucinziel laughs menacingly.

Read advanced chapters on p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/ Lucinziel

16