chapter 7
163 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“But…there is a way for us to summon them without them being purged.”

Arashi waited until Qlee would say the method but she never did.

“Sigh, how?” Arashi asked.

“Elementary my dear idiot, we simply use devil fruits as a vessel, unfortunately only zoan devil fruits can be used to create a vessel.”

“Wait, what!?” Arashi was usurpingly bewildered, what Qlee is saying is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

“Wait, if we did that…”

“Yes, if this method was used, they could no longer be considered ‘spirits’, since we are, in a way, reincarnating them. thus, they will no longer have their noble phantasms, unless their noble phantasma is technique, and also, due to laws of this world, they will not be able to use most of their personal skills.”

“An Artoria pendragon without Excalibur, and an Archer EMIYA without projection or unlimited blade works?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, spill it, is some asshole trying to nerf me or something, huh? You give me two of my favorite characters and then you tell me that their strongest weapons can’t be used if I were to summon them!? how is that fair!!” Arashi raised his voice with each word he uttered until he finally yelled, making the birds that were sitting on the branches, fly away.

“Huff…huff…huff. What would be the best fruits to use as their body?”

“Wait!” Arashi suddenly yelled.

“Yes?”

“I used mana, didn’t I? I use heat my body, using my mana.” Arashi asked, suspicious about why Qlee said that.

“Mana that comes in contact with the world, directly! Will be purged. since you only used mana inside your body, like those times you used to increase your body temperature or the times you increased the durability of your organs, nothing happened.

The mana should come be. in. Direct. Contact. With. The. World. got it?”

“Yeah…” Arashi replied dejectedly.

“Anyway…let me run the simulation…” Qlee’s voice suddenly turned robotic, losing all the emotions that she normally had.

This sudden change gave Arashi goosebumps.

“The best devil fruit for Artoria pendragon, class: saber, would be cat-cat, model: Nemean lion or dragon-dragon, model: red dragon.”

“Where the hell am I going to find a mythical zoan devil fruit!?” Arashi asked.

Do mythical devil fruit grow on trees or something? How is she expecting me to find one.

Qlee started making a weird noise, the sound was a cross between a slot machine spin and a ping sound.

Qlee, as an item made to rival the key of light Sefirah, had excellent divination skills, her divination skills were how she knows most things. And currently she is trying to divine two things, one, which devil fruit would be better for Artoria pendragon saber, and two, the location of said devil fruit.

Arashi who had no idea of Qlee’s divination skills, was worried if something went wrong. He was about to call, but the sound that was a cross between a slot machine spin and a ping sound stopped. Qlee mentally informed Arashi, with a robotic tone lacking her usual emotion.

“Without the use of mana, the full power of the red dragon fruit cannot be utilized, thus the nemean lion would be a better body for the servant, saber Artoria. The devil fruit can be found in the south blue” Qlee informed without emotion.

“Is this some Alternate universe shit, cause the last I remember Kaido, who ate the azure dragon fruit was named the strongest creature in the world. is the red dragon geared towards magical attacks rather than physical ones or something?”

“No, the individual named Kaido, is only using about 47% of his devil fruit, if he was allowed the usage of mana, he would be able to hypothetically destroy this entire world.”

Arashi did not know what kind of expression he had on his face but he was pretty sure he was making the famous “Enel shocked” face.

What the actual fuck! You’re telling me that Kaido was able to become one of the four emperors and the strongest creature in the world, with a handicap!

But it also makes sense, dragons are not known as the strongest magical species for no reason, in the nasuverse dragons are considered pinnacle of the phantasmal species. In my previous world, a dragon called great red, occupies the slot of the strongest in the world alongside the ouroboros dragon, then there was Ddraig and Albion, whom according to dad, required the combined efforts of all three Abrahamic factions to “seal” them.

So, if I were to think like that, Kaido being able to defeat anyone in the world doesn’t seem so ridiculous.

Arashi gained a somewhat deeper understanding on the species called dragons.

“Wait, can’t you do the same thing you did to Mari’s and Sonia’s devil fruits?”

“Negative. Though I do possess draconic characteristics in my storage, those characteristics belong to a mind dragon, thus would be incompatible with a red dragon.”

“Do you truly believe that the nemean lion is the best choice?” Arashi asked to sure.

“Yes, the cat-cat model: nemean lion would be the best devil fruit for her vessel.”

“I see.”

Arashi was silent for a little while, then he asked Qlee once again.

“What about Emiya?” he was curious what zoan devil fruit would be good to Emiya.

Arashi heard the same sound from before, the sound which was a mixture of a slot machine spin and ping.

maybe it’s the sword-sword fruit, or human-human fruit, model: hero?

“Best devil fruits would be Dog-Dog fruit model: Ōkuchi-no-Magami and bird-bird fruit model: Stymphalian Birds fruit, these two would work best with his skills.”

“Hmm, isn’t the dog fruit in Wano?”

“Currently the fruit is in north blue, though it has already been eaten. But I would advise you to get the fruit before three years’ time, if not the current user will be killed and the fruit will be eaten by Yamato, the 11-year-old daughter of Kaido.”

“Yeah, I don’t think I could defeat Kaido in three years. Although…”

I could fulfill a wish of mine by killing that rat Orochi, and gain the devil fruit from him.

Since we have three, four in the future, people who have eaten a devil fruit related to snakes I might as well build a crew filled with the majority of snake devil fruit users.

Maybe I should give Orochi’s fruit to Yamato! Heh. No, I’m getting ahead of myself, I should first focus on the present.

The lion-lion model: nemean lion is free, and Artoria saber would gladly help four kids, unlike EMIYA who may plot to kill me.

“I thought EMIYA was your favorite character?” Qlee, asked, emotion once again returned to her voice.

“Yup, he is, that is why I can assure you that Emiya is much more difficult to convince than Artoria.”

“Whatever.”

Arashi stared at the two cards in his hands, one with an image of a blonde girl an attire which is a mix between a traditional armor worn by knights and a blue dress which would have been commonplace in late 5th century, holding a beautiful golden sword raised above her head.

The other card, with an image of silver haired, tanned man, he was wearing a red coat and a black chest plate, a black bow drawn and a crimson sword knocked on it, ready to be fired at moment’s notice.

Arashi stared at the two cards, though these two heroic spirits were his favorites, only second to scathach, and Minamoto-no-raikou, he couldn’t help but be sad, their noble phantasms would have made them almost nigh-unbeatable in this world, unfortunately for Arashi he would not be able to experience Emiya’s unlimited blade works or Artoria’s Excalibur.

Man, fuck this world! first its inhabitants enslave me, then it has the audacity to nerf my rewards. If the world had a face, I would gladly dropkick it.

“So can I draw another?”

“No, at least not at the moment, Alaya, Gaea, Zelretch and every other big-hitter of the nasuverse felt me intruding, if I were to use it again this soon, they will lock on to our location, though Alaya and Gaea won’t be able to do anything to you since your out of their jurisdiction, but the same does not apply to that curly-haired troll.”

Hearing the way Qlee talk about Zelretch made Arashi wonder if Qlee had met him.

“You got some history with the Zelretch or something?”

“Oh, I got some history with him, that piece of shit once captured me, and tried to learn how I was made, and then…” Qlee kept on ranting, her rant lasted for minutes, with every word she said, she was becoming more and more passionate and anger started filling her. After she was done ranting Qlee let out a sigh.

“Sigh. I needed to get it out my chest.”

You don’t have a chest. Arashi secretly thought.

“You want me to teach the old man a lesson?” Arashi asked, his question a mixture between rhetorical and genuine.

“You don’t have to; all you need is to kill that person

Arashi placed his hands in his pant pockets, and started walking back towards the boa sisters.

“You haven’t even told me the name of the dude, so what is that guys name?”

“If I were to tell you, you would have your brain explode.”

Arashi almost tripped, though he quickly balanced himself.

My brain explodes? What kind of person does she have beef with? I hope its not someone like featherine.

“don’t worry, this universe is very, very, very, very far away from her area of jurisdiction.”

Arashi let out a sigh of relief, and then inwardly speculated what kind of enemy he would have to face in the future.

Joker? Nah, the guy is not dangerous and at least when compared to threats like Kaido and the world government. The batman who laughs? I hope not.

Qlee stayed quiet, wishing she had some popcorn to accompany her along with watching Arashi stress about.

Maybe he will be the one…to kill her… Pffffft, nah, the only thing special about him is that he is the grandson of a fragment of Yahweh, too bad he doesn’t have a sacred gear or anything, and he had his wings ripped so…he is just a slightly stronger human.

Equivalent exchange, I do some small things here and there, he gives me some useful devil fruits, and when he dies, I could extract the devil fruit he will eat.

…no matter how long it will take, I will groom someone to kill her.

“So…” Arashi was standing Infront of the boa sisters, determination plastered on his face.

“Six months. In six months, we will leave this island, and head towards the south blue.”

“Why the south blue specifically?” Hancock asked, her suspicions towards him apparent.

“I promise you, that I will tell you. Just not now.” Arashi answered honestly, he promised himself he will reveal about his origins, and Qlee.

“Okay. I trust you.” Hancock said, letting her suspicions temporarily go

“Okay, so we have a week to relax, then we will start training. Marigold, didn’t you tell me something about the martial arts of the Cipher Phol being written?”

“Yeah, though I didn’t read it yet.”

“Good. We will start practicing, haki, six powers and devil fruits-“

Sandersonia interrupted him, confusion scribbled all over her face.

“Did you eat a devil fruit as well, Arashi-nee?”

Arashi placed his index fingers in front of his lips.

“that’s a secret.”

“Ooh.” Sandersonia had stars in her eyes, while both marigold and Hancock raised an eyebrow towards me.”

“Anyway, lets relax for a week, I don’t think I can start training right now.” Arashi laid down on his back to enjoy the warmth of the sun.

Though marigold interrupted his relaxation with a question he hadn’t thought of.

“How will get off the island without a ship? Are we going to use the method-that-you-have-been-tightlipped-about, the method you used to bring us here?”

Shit! Qlee, can you teleport us-

“No! I am not a bloody transportation device, teleporting you here, was a one-time thing.” Qlee mentally spoke, with a tone that implied that it was not up to discussion.  

Dogshit!

-the end

Nacker15: someone else, unless you can somehow convince me that MC x Boa is good.

Shypunk: your welcome. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Fatherofrichnight: please tell me your pfp is not Amon?

Guest(just some guy): cynical older brother and gluttonous elder sister, who are in a relationship.

 

Anyway guys, if you like my work consider leaving a review, follow or favourite, add me to your libraries, give me power stones.

I like reading reviews and comments so make sure you do that.

Criticism is always welcomed.

Read advanced chapters on p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/ Lucinziel

 

 

8