1
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so, Chapter 1 of "The Inkioz" began. In this chapter, we are introduced to the world that was once just darkness, until a celestial being named Kick decided to create the world at his own will. Kick created the sea, the land and the various creatures that inhabit the world, such as the celestial dragon, elves, goblins, victors, orcs and cikarokos.

 However, these creatures had no conscience in their minds, acting like innocent children, just as Kick wished. Kick had two children, Vols and Cruxan. Vols was Kick's youngest celestial child, while Cruxan was the oldest and strongest. Cruxan was chosen to lead the creatures created by Kick and guide them towards kindness, love and compassion for others.

 However, Cruxan had ambitions to dominate all beings in the world. He began manipulating various creatures, such as goblins, orcs, elves, and cikarokos, to do his will. With that, the creatures began to ignore Kick's teachings and follow Cruxan's orders.

 When Kick learned of his son's actions, he sent Vols to confront Cruxan and send him to the bottom of the earth as punishment. Cruxan, foreseeing an imminent battle, also manipulated various creatures such as goblins, orcs, elves and cikarokos to follow him into battle.

 The celestial battle between Vols and Cruxan began and lasted for 10 days. Finally, with his faith and his father's support, Vols managed to defeat Cruxan and send him to the underworld. Furthermore, Cruxan's followers were also banished to the same location.

 Thus, Chapter 1 of "The Inkioz" ends with the battle concluded and Vols' victory over Cruxan. These events mark the beginning of a journey full of adventures, challenges and discoveries for the characters in this fictional world.

0