5
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the rain of fire began in the realistic world, Chas'ie was protected inside the boat he built with Kick's help. As the flames burned and destroyed everything around her, Chas'ie bravely navigated the turbulent waters, trusting in the promise of divine protection.

 Fire consumed landscapes, cities and living beings, leaving a trail of destruction. Chas'ie witnessed the terrible devastation around him, feeling a mixture of sadness and gratitude that he was safe on the boat. He knew that many lives were being lost and that the fight for survival would be an arduous one.

 While facing the challenges posed by the rain of fire, Chas'ie kept her faith in Kick. He believed that, in the end, the celestial being would bring hope and renewal to the realistic world. With determination and courage, he navigated the stormy waters, seeking a new beginning after destruction.

 The rain of fire continued for days, testing Chas'ie's resilience. He struggled against adversity, facing fear and uncertainty. But through this ordeal, he found strength in his faith and in Kick's promise to protect him.

 As time passed, the rain of fire began to gradually subside. Chas'ie, still inside the boat, glimpsed a new horizon, where the remnants of the fire were slowly extinguished. He knew that the realistic world was transformed, and now it was his mission to rebuild and bring hope to those who had survived the catastrophe.

 With the rain of fire chapter closed, Chas'ie emerged as a symbol of hope and persistence in the realistic world. He was determined to face the challenges that lay ahead, relying on his faith in Kick and guided by a purpose to bring renewal and goodness to a world that had been rocked by destruction.

0