Ch 06 – Emerging Emotions
962 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tension of their former life-or-death struggle gone, Anon and Nova could finally have an uninterrupted conversation. Yet despite the now peaceful nature of their interactions, it was still strange to have their faces so close to each other and their bodies pressed together. They were technically still not much more than strangers.

Despite their best efforts, the pair was drained from their long and treacherous escape. They had exhausted all of their energy from the fight for survival, and before long they were sound asleep. Soon enough, heavy breathing filled the space as both drifted off into a deep slumber. Their sleep was heavy, full of dreams both good and bad as they tried to process all that had happened in such a short amount of time. All around them calmness reigned as they slept on in a strange type of peace.

Anon awoke first, he had no idea how much time had elapsed. Nova's body was limp and relaxed, curled up around him. He could feel the heat emanating from her skin, as she breathed steadily against him. Her small perky breasts pressing into his chest with each inhalation. A gentle tickling sensation along his neck as her breaths caressed it like a feathery kiss.

From his vantage point he could see her face, though there was no possible way for him to adjust or move in the small area they occupied. When lifting his head a bit he was able to make out portions of her shoulders, seeing the tattered blouse she wore and various scratches along her delicate skin. It reminded him of a porcelain doll: fragile yet beautiful at the same time.

Nova was still fast asleep, occasionally her body twitching or shifting slightly. Anon lay there wondering what she could possibly be dreaming that made her react in this way. His skin felt tingly all over from the way hers was lightly touching his, a seemingly minimal connection that sent waves of pleasure up and down his spine. His t-shirt had somehow moved up during their slumber, leaving them both exposed; he couldn't quite reach it to tug it back down so had to settle with the warmth of her body pressed against his own.

Anon found himself starting to feeling aroused, his member slowly hardening and pushing up against Nova's lower body. He knew he should feel guilty and ashamed for having such an inappropriate reaction, but he was powerless to stop it. He felt like there was no escape from this situation.

Meanwhile his manhood kept growing, pushing stronger against Nova's body. He could sense the veins and arteries throbbing with blood in his arousal as he was engulfed by her warmth. It felt exhilarating, but apprehension began to creep in; what if Nova woke up?

He was sure she wouldn't be pleased with this situation. When she had first awoken with him pressing his lips to hers, that had been alarming enough for her. But now there was the unmistakable sensation of his raging erection pushing against her hips - arguably an even more infuriating development.

15