Ch 08 – Coping
1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They had been lying there in a state of unease for what must have felt like an eternity, Anon's erect penis still digging uncomfortably into Nova. By now it was almost becoming painful due to the ever-so-subtle stimulation and minor teasing between their bodies. Time seemed to stand still as they both remained motionless, the tension in the air tangible.

Anon peered out the window of the escape pod, and he could make out a few pieces of rock or debris. He didn't want to worry Nova, who was facing away from the window, so he didn't say anything and decided to keep it to himself. He knew how scared she must be about their predicament and he wanted to give her at least some sense of solace.

But he was aware that their pod could be in grave danger if they entered an astroid field or the area that remained from the battle. He realized he had to plot a different course for their pod, which was currently orbiting around a desert and uninhabitable planet; the place that was last witness of their last desperate combat against the Epsilon Consortium. Thinking about this, he knew he had to come up with a plan quickly before it would be too late for them.

He reached for the computer terminal, a device that had already saved them once before when he had programmed it to provide air to Nova. It was a strange feeling reaching for the screen with his hands while his stiffness was still pressing against her. His brain raced and he tried to concentrate on what he had to do, but it was difficult when his mind kept drifting back to the sensation of their bodies being so close together, and his dick throbbing helplessly.

Nova had noticed what he was up to, her gaze sceptical yet curious as she watched him. He opened the navigation application of the escape pod and started to type in new coordinates. He knew full well that the pod wouldn't be able to reach their home world as it lacked a hyperdrive, but he had no other ideas where to route to; it was simply crucial for them to get away from there.

The drives from their ship sent a low rumble through the cabin as they powered up. Anon could feel the vibrations intensely, especially through Nova's body pressed close to his own.

Nova wanted to inquire as to what he had hastily performed and why the engines were roaring in response. Before she could verbalize her query, however, the pod was jolted by an unknown force originating from the exterior of their environment. An unexpected shuddering motion filled the cabin throwing them around.

13