Ch 14 – The Inevitable
1.2k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova struggled for words and composure after realizing that complaining wouldn't make his hard dick go away. As a defense mechanism, she attempted to lighten the mood by making a snazzy joke about it which lead her to recall that she's not even on birth control and that adding a big pregnant belly, or a baby in this tight space would be quite impossible since two people barely fit. She laughed out loud at her own comment.

Anon couldn't help but join in laughing, though his expression soon shifted to one of agony as they both shook with laughter. Her body was trembling and so her pussy was gripping him tightly as their bodies shook. As much as he enjoyed the pleasure, he slowly began to feel a mounting frustration that he was unable to enjoy even a single ordinary moment with Nova. Every conversation and happy experience between them was continuously disrupted by his sexual desires. He had started to develop deep affection for her, and he feared that his hard dick inside of her was ruining any possibility of forming a healthy relationship. It took every ounce of his self-control just to remain in her presence without succumbing to these instincts, but it seemed the longer they spent time together, the more difficult it was.

Some time later Nova mentioned that she was feeling very parched. It had already been quite some time since they entered the escape pod. In the midst of all their struggling to escape and accommodate Anon’s inappropriate boner, her simple essential needs were forgotten. There was no denying it - her body was in desperate need of hydration and nourishment, as soon as possible.

Anon himself was securely connected to the water and nutrient tubes that came from the pod, so he had no need for food or drink. Every bit of sustenance he needed was provided this way.

Nova looked to Anon for answers, as he held the most knowledge about the pod's systems. Anon knew that the only way they would both survive was if they shared the supply tubes, similar to what had been done with the oxygen supply. While he wasn't sure how long their two bodies could be supported by one system, it was their only option at this stage.

While the oxygen supply had a back up system, which he was able to use to stabilize Nova, unfortunately the same did not apply for feeding and liquid lines. He thought hard on whether there would be a way to rectify this issue, and came up with an idea. Maybe they could swap the feeder tubes periodically between them so that both of their bodies could receive vital nutrients and fluids. This meant they wouldn't be able to enter into cryogenic sleep, but at least they both would remain alive.

And it would certainly not be a simple task, as the tubes are directly attached to the passengers bloodstream. He tried to gather faith that it could be accomplished. He shared his proposal with Nova and she seemed afraid but also hopeful that this would solve their problem. With renewed optimism, he then began researching the technical information of the medical feeding system to better comprehend its complex design and inner workings. He needed to act quickly, as Nova was already without water for too long. So he was hastily pouring over diagrams and graphs related to the feeding and water systems functionality.

The realization came quickly. It would not be possible to share the nutrition and water supply effectively. It had been designed as a single-use system specifically for one person, so once removed from his body it would no longer be attachable to someone else. Even if by some outrageous chance they managed to do so briefly, it was certain that the system would break down after repeatedly swapping it, with no possibility of repair.

So Anon's hopes of things somehow working out for the best were lost, as it became apparent to him that changing the system back and forth was not an option. He was then faced with having to explain this to Nova, a task that felt impossible due to the gravity of the situation. What if it meant she was completely doomed, destined to die in his arms here in the pod? He didn't want to accept what seemed like a certainty, yet he had no other possible explanations. His heart felt like it was ripping into two.

Nova was surprisingly courageous as she processed the news. With a faint smile, she uttered that there is still a sliver of hope that they might be found before it's too late. Anon nodded in agreement, even though deep down he knew how unlikely such an outcome was. Still, he wanted to give her something to cling on to and not have her entirely give up hope just yet.

But it was Nova who would lighten the atmosphere again. Her countenance unexpectedly transformed to a cheerful smile, and she explained that she had faith that they would be saved shortly. With an amusement she added that she had been looking for a way to get away from this large dick for quite some time now. She was sure that the distress signals they send out would draw somebody's attention quickly.

With his spirits lifted, Anon was reminded of his true physical presence. He had almost forgotten about the sensations that coursed through his loins for a moment. But at the same time, he felt a bit uneasy and was worried that any sudden twitching or pulsing of his member might be offensive to Nova in such a delicate moment. He tried to ignore it and focus on the conversation, but still he could feel himself flush with embarrassment from time to time at its persistent reminder.

He was attempting to take his mind off of the situation, telling Nova that he would run a diagnostic on the pod's systems and see if they could do anything else to optimize their chances of rescue. As he combed through the pods communication data history on the computer terminal, Nova seemed to be in deep thoughts by herself.

Anon was poring over the logs of the radio system, attempting to find any signs of life beyond their own, when Nova interrupted him.

She lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention, but when he turned to face her, she was silent. He could see from the way her eyes kept flitting around that she was looking for a way to broach whatever had been on her mind.

She addressed him by his name adding a level of seriousness to the following monolog. She began to explain that she had come up with a potential solution to their problem. However, she still wasn't sure if it would work, or even if it was the right thing to do. As she spoke, her words starting running together in her haste and nervousness. She started rambling as she skipped around the idea that had been at the forefront of her mind without ever actually articulating what she wanted to suggest.

Even though her anxious chatter had Anon mesmerised and almost fall in love with her, eventually he needed to bring it to a halt. He asked her what she was ultimately proposing. Nova wore an doubtful and skeptical expression on her face as she then proposed that it could it be possible for her to feed and sustain herself through him, with the life support tubes nourishing her channeled through his body.

Anon was holding his breath as his mind was trying to process what she had just proposed. He couldn't believe it. Was she actually suggesting that she take a drink from him. It was outrageous. But then again, what other options were there? Nothing else seemed to be helping her situation, and she needed a solution quickly.

Anon was getting conscious of how long he took to respond. Nova was looking at him with an anxious yet hopeful expression. She waited for an answer, and then he slowly nodded in agreement. He admitted that this was a thought he hadn't taken into account before now.

His imagination started to take a darker turn, water was not the only requirement. Nova would eventually need food too. This thought immediately aroused him greatly as he fantasised about Nova taking him in her mouth and sucking out his protein rich semen with relish.

14