Ch 17 – Hydration
1.4k 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now it was the time when Anon had to take the plunge and do what he had to. Nova had given him the go-ahead signal, but that didn't make it any easier. After all, have you ever tried to go to the toilet with your penis hard and aroused? Maybe when you had morning wood? It's not a simple task, and Anon found himself in an awkward position. The heat of her lips and the wetness of her tongue felt incredible, making him yearn for more. But his own needs were irrelevant. It was up to him to save her life. He had to overcome his mental block and provide her with the hydration she needed.

She tapped him again, more urgently this time, and he knew that he had to do it no matter how hard it was. He tried once more, but nothing came out. Using all his willpower, he was able to shift his concentration from his testicles to his bladder, and finally a stream of liquid began forcing its way through him and spilling out from the penis inside Nova's mouth. It took a lot of effort on his part but eventually it happened; the warm liquid filling her mouth.

Again he could hear her choking, it was making her struggle obvious. He could feel the liquid splashing out of her mouth and trickling down his body. She didn't seem to be swallowing any of it, and this is when she started tapping him again, more insistently. They had neglected to agree on a signal for him to stop, but it was obvious that this is what she wanted him to do.

Nova was putting exceptionally high demands on him. He first had to will his excitement away and manage to urinate while he was still aroused, but now she wanted him to stop midstream. And he could not do it instantaneously, yet her tapping grew increasingly more insistent - but with the power of love driving him, he eventually managed to exercise control over himself and his member, halting the flow. This simple act became a strange test of his self-discipline.

Nova detangled herself from the pile of foam blocks and adjusted her position, shifting her legs and prodding her knees into his side until she was finally able to break free from him. It had been an arduous process trying to detach herself. However, it was the only way for her to escape and have the freedom to speak freely.

He could hear the agitation and distress in her voice as she detailed how the situation overwhelmed her, too much for her to bear. She couldn't stop shaking as she spoke, tearfully expressing that it was just too unnatural for her to accept. She wasn't prepared for all of these drastic changes occurring so rapidly; there wasn’t time to adjust or come to terms with what had happened. It was all just too much and before long he heard the sound of soft sobbing coming from her.

Anon felt paralyzed, unsure of how to console the girl while she was lying next to his aching erection and his gaze firmly locked onto her exposed intimate area. His own actions were to blame for most of the stress that had been brought on her, and he found himself feeling guilty for making her so uncomfortable. He wished there was some way to make it up to her—to apologize and perhaps even offer some kind of assurance that they would save her life.

He told her that they should try again; if they were more careful, then perhaps it would work out. She just needed to let go of the stigma and accept that what they were doing wasn't wrong--it was the only way. It took courage to fight the societal constructs and prejudices, but it would be the way to save her.

He reassured her that he was willing to give her as much time as necessary, he was very aware of how challenging this situation could be for her. His words were kind and understanding, meant to help ease some of the worry she had been harboring. He wanted to let her know that she wasn't alone in this journey.

Her sobbing slowly calmed down...and while still sniffling, she suddenly expressed with a lighthearted voice that his pee surprisingly didn't taste as awful as she had assumed it would. Anon was then amazed to discover that there wasn't any real detectable smell either, despite the amount of his precious liquid she had spilled. His eyes widened in awe with this realization...

Of course it all made sense, his body was connected to a highly sophisticated system that supplied his blood with the essential nutrients, water and air he needed. This system was so well-done that there were no toxins or superfluous chemicals in the various mixtures. There wasn't even anything for his kidneys and liver to filter out, making is urine almost entirely pure water.

 

Their second attempt of giving Nova a drink began just like the first - with Nova taking his hard cock into her hands and facing it towards her inviting mouth. She involuntary caressed him with a light touch, and then the sensation of her warm lips closing around him was enough to take his breath away. He could barely contain himself as he felt her impaling herself once more; he could feel her mouth enveloping him as she took him in. His gaze was again completely affixed to that mesmerizing view of her bottom, while he was waiting for her signal.

She tapped his legs lightly and he knew exactly what was expected of him. He took a few moments to concentrate on the task at hand before allowing the liquid to exit his body. This time it was a bit easier for him to accept, as he knew that the taste wasn't too unpleasant for her and it didn't have a foul or overwhelming odour.

But again he felt her gag and struggle, he also felt the warm liquid spilling out of her mouth, she was wasting it. Then she was again tapping him to signal that he should pause his stream.

This time Anon had another dilemma; his bladder didn't have much urine left in it. And he wasn’t able to stop the flow instantly. He wasn’t sure if there would be enough liquid left for Nova to drink afterwards. He couldn't help but feel that this was a question of life or death; what would happen if he was empty before she could drink enough water?

He had to make a decision in the blink of an eye, and the only solution he could think of was to thrust his hip forward while urinating. This motion drove his large penis deep into Nova's throat. He could feel her muscles pushing back against him, struggling to resist as he pushed deeper and deeper. His head filled with sensations as he felt every millimeter of himself slide past her resistance.

In response she hit him with her hands and arms with surprising strength, almost as if she was trying to punch his legs. But he was in control and he knew it was the only way to make sure her life would be spared. He pushed forward steadily until his penis pierced through her throat barrier; he could feel the tip of it slide into her opening. Then, and only then, did he allow himself to let go, spilling a stream of much needed water past her throat.

There was no need for her to swallow, as he administered the liquid directly into her stomach. No risk of spillage or waste. His plan had worked. But at what price - would she forgive him, would she ever understand why he'd done it? Or would his actions create a rift between them that could never be healed?

Anon's heart sank as he processed the thought of putting her in a difficult predicament, and yet knowing it was the only way to save her. He wished so badly that they could have met in different circumstances, away from any danger or oppressive situations, where he could cuddle up against her without any fear or worry. The sadness and regret he felt at their current situation burned deep within his chest; he wanted so much more for her and him than this. He wanted to protect her from any harm.

After he had completely emptied himself inside of Nova’s stomach, there was no liquid left inside of him besides the bubbling semen which had pooled in his balls.

He adjusted his hips, and gently moved away as his penis slowly extricated itself from her throat, although it was still embedded in the confines of her mouth.

He could hear her cough, the sound muffled by his hard dick which was still in her mouth. The shaking from her cough somewhat massaging his penis.

It was actually fortunate for them that the oxygen was delivered to Nova directly through her blood, otherwise there could have been a high danger of suffocation for her. With his large penis lodged in her throat and mouth, without the necessary air supply she would have been unable to breathe.

Nova seemed too drained to make any further move, her head still resting against his lap. His hardened penis was still calmly nestled in her mouth, no longer pushing deeper into her throat as it had been a few moments ago.

He wanted to articulate his thoughts, but it was difficult for him to find the right words. The ones he chose seemed inadequate and rough; nothing he uttered appeared convincing or warranted any trust. He wished for her to understand that everything he had done was solely for her benefit, attempting to save her rather than hurting her and certainly not catering to his own desires. As hard as he tried, he wasn’t even convinced by his own words.

His big cock in her mouth was pumping and lurching with raw passion, as if it were attempting to demonstrate the falsity of his words. He actually felt the urge to push his dick deep into her throat again, to once again feel this amazing sensation that he had felt a few seconds ago.

Nova couldn't respond to what he had said, unable to move her mouth away from his member. Anon was left in the darkness, wondering whether what he said made any impact on her at all or if she had simply become too angry to care.

She could have maneuvered her body to make room for him to get his penis out, but that was a very complex and challenging task for her while being so drained of energy. Her body language showed intense fatigue that was overwhelming her, and Anon could sense it immediately. It wasn't just the amount of energy, but also all the emotional stress she had spent up until this point.

So there they were, him with his penis ever so slightly being caressed by her mouth. Silence filled the space between them as there was no response or articulation of words coming from her lips. As if she had drifted away somewhere else in deep thought. He could not see her face; it was hidden away from view, as her bottom remained firmly in front of him.

He had a perfect view of her most intimate areas - the sight of her beautiful pussy and asshole, yet they did not show anything in terms of emotionality. Her pussy lips were adorable but he couldn't detect any indications of anger, happiness or other emotions from them; her pussy lips couldn’t form any smiles or frowns, just perfect smooth contours that he would give anything to be able to kiss and touch with his tongue. He wanted nothing more than to feel the warmth and softness of her skin against his lips.

9