Credit chapter
189 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(You can skip if u want..)

(Sarcasm)

First of all, I don't own anything in this fanfic. I take reference from ongoing or completed animes and mangas... 

THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY. I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN ANYTHING IN THIS WORK BUT MY CHARACTERS AND MY PLOT.

It is out of the way now. So,

 I give credit to the creator of whoever work I take reference from..

I give credit to the creator of the power,skill,strength that I take reference from..

I give credit to the creator of character from who I may take reference from ..

I give credit to the creator of personality from who I may take reference from ..

I give credit to the creator of the language that I am currently writing..

I give credit to the creator of the alphabet that I am currently using..

I give credit to the creator of electricity that I am currently using..

I give credit to the creator of mobile phone that I am currently using..

I give credit to the creator of internet that I am currently using..

I give credit to the creator of 'webnovel' that I am currently writing in..

I give credit to the creator of copy, past that I may use...

??I think that's all .. what else..

I credit to all who may concerns...??

3