The Mattress
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Icker was excited to go on vacation with his older brother and his family. Baguio was one of his favorite places to visit, and he loved the cool mountain air and the beautiful scenery. He was looking forward to spending a few days relaxing and having fun with his loved ones.

When they arrived in Baguio, Icker's brother had arranged for them to stay in a vacation apartment. It was a comfortable and affordable option for the family, and it felt like they had their own little home away from home. Icker was happy to know that he will have his own room and a place to relax and unwind.

Icker was grateful for the cool mountain air as he walked through the streets of Baguio. The scent of pine trees filled the air, and it was a welcome change from the hot and humid air of the city. He took a deep breath and let the fresh air fill his lungs, feeling invigorated and alive.

When they arrived at the vacation apartment, Icker was pleased to see that it was a comfortable and well-equipped place. It had three rooms, a parking area, and a cable television. It was fully furnished and had everything they needed for a comfortable stay. The only thing it didn't have was a landline telephone, but Icker and his family all had their own phones, so it wasn't a problem.

As they settled into the apartment, Icker couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. He was looking forward to spending some quality time with his family and making memories that would last a lifetime. He was determined to enjoy his vacation and make the most of it. He knew that it would be a trip that he would never forget.

After a quick rest, Icker and his family were ready to explore the city of Baguio. His parents invited them to join them on a tour of the city, and Icker eagerly agreed. He was excited to see all of the sights and sounds of Baguio, and he couldn't wait to start exploring.

The tour was a lot of fun, and Icker enjoyed learning about the history and culture of the city. He was amazed by the beautiful scenery and the unique architecture of the buildings. He took plenty of pictures to remember the trip, and he couldn't wait to share them with his friends back home.

As the day went on, Icker and his family started to feel tired. They decided to head back to the rental house to rest and settle in for the night. It was still early, but they were all feeling a bit worn out from the day's activities. Icker was looking forward to a good night's sleep and the opportunity to recharge his batteries for the next day.

However, upon returning to the rental house, Icker was surprised to see that his stuff all over the room. He quickly grabbed his belongings and rushed back to his father, telling him that they might have been robbed. His father was worried, and he asked Icker to check if anything was missing.

Icker quickly went through his things, checking to see if anything was missing. After a few minutes of searching, he realized that nothing seemed to be gone. All of his belongings were still there, and nothing appeared to be out of place.

Icker was confused and couldn't understand what had happened. He couldn't believe that someone had gone through his things without taking anything. It didn't make any sense, and he couldn't shake the feeling that something strange was going on. He wasn't sure what to do, and he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched.

Icker was frustrated when his father scolded him for being disorganized and reminded him to lock the door. He felt like he was being treated unfairly, and he couldn't understand why they were blaming him for something that wasn't his fault. He knew that he had been careful and had locked the door before they left, so he couldn't understand how someone had been able to get in.

Despite his frustration, Icker tried to focus on fixing his things and getting his room back in order. He knelt down and started to pull out some of his belongings that were under the bed, but as he did, he noticed a strong, pungent smell. It was the smell of decay, and it was so strong that it made Icker's eyes water.

Icker ran back to his father, telling him about the strange smell that he had noticed. He explained that he had been trying to retrieve a bottle of perfume that had rolled under the bed when he had noticed the odor. His father seemed skeptical, telling Icker that he couldn't smell anything.

Icker was frustrated, feeling like he was being dismissed and not taken seriously. He insisted that he wasn't making things up and that the smell was real. He begged his father to take a closer look, hoping that he would be able to find the source of the strange odor.

Despite his protests, Icker's father seemed unwilling to investigate further. He told Icker that he was probably just imagining things and that he should try to get some rest. Icker was disappointed and couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

As the night fell, Icker was ready for bed. He had had a long and tiring day, and he was looking forward to getting a good night's sleep. He said goodnight to his family, who were still watching TV, and made his way back to his room.

As soon as he climbed into bed, Icker fell fast asleep. He was exhausted and couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. He drifted off into a deep sleep, feeling grateful for the chance to rest and recharge.

As he slept, Icker didn't notice the strange noises that filled the apartment, or the feeling of being watched that seemed to linger in the air. He was oblivious to the mysterious forces that were at work, and he was completely unaware of the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

Icker was woken up in the middle of the night by a strange sensation. He felt like something was climbing onto the mattress, and he could feel the bed moving beneath him. He thought it was his older brother, and he called out to him, asking him to go back to his own room.

When Icker opened his eyes, he was shocked to see that no one was there. He looked around the room, but there was no sign of anyone else. Icker was too scared to go back to his room, so he decided to sleep on the couch instead. When he went out into the living room, he was shocked to see that his older brother had fallen asleep while watching TV. He didn't want to disturb him, so he turned off the television and settled down on the couch to sleep.

It was 2:30 in the morning when Icker's father woke them up and told them to go back to their rooms. Icker was reluctant to go back to his room, but he didn't want to tell his father about the strange occurrences that he had experienced earlier. He knew that his father wouldn't believe him, and he didn't want to risk causing any more trouble.

So, Icker reluctantly got up and started to make his way back to his room. As he was walking, he asked his older brother if he could sleep in his room instead. However, his brother told him that he was too old for that and that he needed to sleep in his own room.

Icker was disappointed and scared when he had to return to his room. He couldn't believe that he had to go back to the place that had caused him so much fear and anxiety. As soon as he stepped inside, the unbearable scent of decaying meat hit his nose, making him almost vomit.

He couldn't take it anymore and decided to go to his parents' room to complain about the strange smell. However, it was already late, and his parents were tired. They told him that they would deal with it in the morning and suggested that he sleep on the couch if he was too scared to sleep in his own room.

Icker was relieved to have the option of sleeping on the couch and immediately took his parents up on their offer. He grabbed a blanket and a pillow and made himself comfortable on the couch. Despite his earlier fears, he was able to fall asleep relatively easily, feeling safer and more secure in the living room.

Icker woke up early the next day, feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. He went out into the living room and saw that his father was already up and moving around. He could tell that his father was feeling his irritation and decided to call room service to complain about the strange smell in his room.

After a while, a room attendant came to check the room, but he claimed that he couldn't smell anything unusual. Icker was adamant, however, and insisted that there was a strange smell in the room. He asked the attendant to inspect further, but unfortunately, they still couldn't find anything.

The room boy was about to leave when Icker noticed a mark on the mattress. It was a small, dark stain that he had never noticed before. He also noticed that there was a section of the mattress that seemed to be more pronounced than the rest.

Icker pointed these things out to his father, and his father asked the room attendant to open the mattress and investigate. When they did, they were shocked to find human bones inside. It seemed that the bones had been there for a long time and had been hidden under the mattress.

Icker was horrified by this discovery, and he couldn't believe that he had been sleeping on top of human remains. He wondered how long the bones had been there and who they belonged to. He also wondered how he had missed the strange smell and the strange marks on the mattress.

The news about the human remains quickly spread across town, causing a stir and attracting a lot of attention. It turned out that the remains belonged to someone who had been missing for two years, and the discovery of the bones was a major development in the case.

Unfortunately, no suspects had been arrested yet, which meant that the perpetrator was still out there, roaming freely. This thought terrified Icker and made him feel uneasy. He couldn't believe that someone could commit such a heinous crime and then hide the evidence in plain sight, right under his mattress.

You should check your mattress after reading this. 

 

If you enjoy my stories, be sure to check my other series at Toodat.

0