Chapter 28: The Great Tomb of Nazarick I
1.1k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After ending the meeting, they all decided to go to HELHEIM—the homeworld of Ancient One—to investigate the newly found dungeon that Nishikienrai found.

Their journey to the dark plane was smooth as no one was strong enough to attack or defeat the 31 players of the heteromorphic race with Max level.

So anybody who attacked them was a newbie player or player who had nothing better to do.

After arriving at the place where the dungeon was located, all the members of the guild started to investigate the dungeon.

The dungeon's name was The Great Tomb of Nazarick. it is a dungeon that was recommended for only level 80+ players to beat in one attempt.

Learning all the sufficient information that needed to know about the tomb, Arthur turned to the rest of the members.

"So boys, are you ready to lose some levels?" Arthur asked. To which they nodded—most of them are in tension because of the upcoming raid.

"Then, let's go," Arthur said as he selected the [Challenge] button.

🔹🔹🔹

Punitto Moe suggested to them that all of them should have different parties for the dungeon expedition. To which most of them agreed.

They split themselves into different teams and spread throughout the Dungeons. That's what they always do, believing that they can conquer the dungeon fast by doing it this way.

So given their plan, and since the Tomb of Nazarick is composed of Six floors, they all group themselves into 4 teams with 6 members each.

And due to Arthur's personal request, he is solo on the first floor.

Since the whole Guild knows how Arthur loves to do some soloing, they all agreed to leave the first floor to him.

Not just because they believed in his strength as a Player, but because they also love to see him fail because he always comes victorious in every challenge.

Since they know how confident Arthur is when he said that he wanted to solo on the first floor, they all thought that it would be hilarious if he failed. They wanted to see what kind of expressions, the great and undefeated Arthur will make after the Raid if that ever happens.

Though there's no harm in their decision as they're not actually doing this on purpose to get Arthur killed. It's all for the sake of fun in their perspectives.

🔹🔹🔹

Arthur was now on the first floor of Nazarick, Unlike the canon where the great tomb of Nazarick had 10 floors, now it only has 6 floors.

These 6 floors have bosses, which the players have to defeat. And according to Friday, these 5 raid bosses are called Five Rulers of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. The last floor doesn't have any bosses to oversee.

And upon arriving at the first floor, what welcomed Arthur was a legion of undead along with vampires, ghouls and zombies.

But being a level 100 player those mobs don't possess much threat to Arthur. So he quickly cleared the path to the boss room.

Arriving at the destination, what welcomed him was an Undead Mage/Undead Summoner. And the First Ruler of the Great Tomb of Nazarick—The Chronical summoner.

The Undead wore a purple priestly rob while holding an ominous staff that seems to make up of skulls of unknown species.

[IMAGE HERE]

Seeing that Arthur, the undead mage quickly summoned an army of undead.

Arthur equipped his Demon Axe Misery. "I really want to use this Axe against a Raid-Boss. Considered it as an honour to die by my Axe." Arthur said to the Chronical Summoner as he went into his Chuunibyou mode.

🔹🔹🔹

On the Second Floor of Nazarick, Momonga's party consists of Ulbert Alain Odle, Warrior takemikazuchi, Bukubukuchagama, Yamaiko, and Nishikienrai have arrived.

"Wow, this floor looks massive. Look at this big lake." Ulbert said as he stares at the massive lake in front of them.

Due to the construction of this Floor, the whole second floor seems to be a Giant Lake.

"The vibes that this floor has are completely different to the First Floor." Yamaiko said as she walks forward towards the Lake.

"Yeah. I even thought that we got transported to a different place for a second." Ulbert said as he agreed with Yamaiko's remarks since the difference between the first floor, which looks like a Graveyard, to the current floor they're in, a giant Lake, is massive.

While they enjoy the change of scenery—suddenly a mud golem sneaks behind them to launch a surprise attack.

"Hey, watch out!" But their moment of realization was cut short when Warrior Takemikazuchi shouted towards them as he slayed the mud golem.

Looking towards where Takemikazuchi's gaze is, they all saw some Spawned Creatures from a not-so-far distance that were already running in their direction.

"Alright, guys. We can enjoy the scenery later, let's finish this first as quickly as possible." Ulbert shouted to which all of them agree.

"Alright, let's do this!" Yamaiko said as she fist-bumped and flashed towards the group of Spawned creatures that pounced towards their direction.

🔹🔹🔹

After hours of intense battle, led by the 4 groups and Arthur they finally managed to conquer the Tomb.

The guild members of each group were able to swiftly defeat each of the Five Rulers and eventually make their way to the sixth floor after battling numerous undead.

Upon completing the dungeon successfully on their first try, they were given the World Item, "The Throne of Kings" for the guild master to sit on. To which Arthur sits on the throne thus making the official Guild base of Ainz Ooal Gown.

❌❌❌

How was the chapter? If you have any advice for me, please comment on it.

please leave a review and comment, if you like Fan-fic.

I posted 15 and more chapter advanced on Patreon , If you want to support me, check it out. You only need 3$ to become my Patreon. And there is also a support tier for $1. 

patreon.com/Clockwork439

49