Chapter 5 – Riddles In The Bedroom
108 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gradually slowing their headlong pace to a brisk but controlled walk, Rose and Edward put more distance between themselves and the irate Dark Knight still trapped behind. Edward turned to her with a gleeful chuckle.

"Did you see the look on old Batsy's face when his precious cape decided to make new friends with the fence spikes?" he crowed with glee. "Absolutely priceless!"

Rose grinned up at him. "I thought smoke was going to come billowing out of his ears, he was so furious!" she recalled with delight.

"A fitting end to our merry chase, wouldn't you say?" Edward glanced at his pocket watch, doing some mental calculations. "And still relatively early in the evening. Perhaps you'd permit me to treat you to a celebratory dessert, my dear, as a reward for our daring escape?"

"That sounds lovely," Rose agreed, more than ready to extend their time together into the night.

Edward led them down the quiet sidewalk. Around several twisting turns lay a small neighborhood bakery, warm lamplight glowing within. 

As they approached, Rose peered through the glass window. Display cases lined the front, their shelves filled with mouth-watering pastries. Cream puffs and eclairs were piled in neat stacks, glazed fruit tarts bursting with color. But her eyes were immediately drawn to the chocolate tortes in the center, their dark ganache dripping temptingly over the sides. 

Stepping inside, the scent of baking enveloped them. The baker was busy scrubbing down counters, preparing to close up for the night. 

Edward doffed his hat with a flourish. "Pardon the intrusion, good sir, but might a gentleman procure two of your finest tortes to take away this evening?"

The baker eyed them wearily until Edward slipped a few extra bills into his palm with a wink. 

"Of course, sir, right away." 

Soon they exited clutching large boxes, the tortes nestled safely within for their enjoyment. 

Rose sighed contentedly, already salivating at the sweet scent. "Thank you for tonight, Edward, and for these delicious treats."

He grinned over at her. "The pleasure is all mine, my dear. Our games together never cease to delight me."

They continued down the dark street together. After a few moments, Edward spoke up again. "What do you say we retire to my hideout for a short while?"

Taking in her intrigued expression, he added playfully, "And I may even have something stronger than cake to properly wet our whistles and celebrate our victory over the Batman."

Rose's eyes lit up. "That sounds perfect!”

"Excellent," Edward replied, looking equally pleased by her enthusiastic agreement. 


Soon they arrived at the metal door that marked Edward's secret hideout. He slid a key from his pocket and turned it in the lock with a satisfying click. 

Pulling the door open, Edward ushered Rose inside before following and securing the entrance behind them. 

Within, dim fluorescent lights overhead flickered automatically to life as motion sensors detected their entrance. The spacious open floor plan of Edward's secret lair was just as she remembered - cluttered workshop tables piled high with unfinished contraptions and papers and a threadbare couch facing a large TV.

"Make yourself comfortable, my dear," Edward said, motioning towards the weathered sofa.

Rose sank into the cushions, feeling the worn fabric beneath her. Edward strode to the small kitchenette, retrieving a dusty bottle of red wine from a high cabinet. With a gentle blow, he cleared the dust, creating a small cloud in the air.

"I've been saving this for a special occasion," he remarked with a mischievous grin.

Gracefully uncorking the bottle, Edward poured two glasses and approached the couch. He extended one glass to Rose with a slight bow.

"To us, my clever companion, and our hard-won victory tonight over that wretched Bat!" Edward proclaimed, settling down beside Rose and clinking his glass to hers.

"Cheers to that," Rose replied, smiling as she took a sip of the wine.

They both reached for the boxes containing the chocolate tortes from the bakery. Rose sighed in bliss as the decadent chocolate melted in her mouth, the velvety ganache coating her taste buds.

"These are heavenly," she murmured, her voice filled with delight. 

Edward hummed in agreement, savoring each bite of his own torte with closed eyes.

With the last crumb of chocolate torte devoured and the wine bottle emptied, Rose turned her body to face Edward fully. Her fingers traced a slow path over his emerald green jacket, feeling the strength of his chest beneath the fabric. Edward's breath caught at her tender touch.

I've always admired your style, Edward," Rose whispered, her fingertips grazing the edge of his collar. "The colors, the patterns... they're bold and striking, just like you."

A grateful smile tugged at Edward's lips. "Thank you, my dear. I take pride in my appearance and leaving a lasting impression."

Rose's hand moved higher, curling behind his neck, her touch igniting a fire within him. She leaned in, her breath caressing his jaw.

"Oh, you've certainly made an impression tonight," she breathed, their lips almost touching in an electrifying tease.

Edward shivered, his hands delicately resting at her waist, yearning for more. "What do you say we make this a nightly tradition, my dear?" he murmured, placing a tender kiss on her forehead. "Outwitting Batman and celebrating with sweets."

A contented smile graced Rose's face as she nestled her head on Edward's shoulder. "I can't think of anything better," she sighed, finding solace in his touch as his fingers played with her hair.

"How long do you suppose it will take Bats to free himself from that iron snare?" Edward pondered, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

Rose giggled at the thought. "With his temper? Who knows if there will be a fence left by morning!"

Edward chuckled. "We do have a way of bringing out the worst in our pointy-eared friend, don't we?"

Gently, Edward brushed a stray crumb from Rose's cheek, letting his fingers linger softly against her warm skin. As he traced his hand down her arm, their fingers slowly intertwined.

Rose glanced up at Edward from beneath dark lashes, her lips curving in a shy yet lingering smile that he returned tenderly. Lifting a hand, he cupped her cheek while their faces inched closer, drawn together as if by some magnetic force. 

Rose's eyes drifted shut at the sweet warmth of Edward's breath ghosting over her lips. Then ever so gently, he pressed his mouth to hers in a kiss expressing the deep longing they now shared. She sighed contentedly against his lips, parting them in welcome.

As Edward eagerly deepened their kiss, his tongue swept tenderly along Rose's bottom lip. She met his exploration with her own, tasting remnants of chocolate and wine on his tongue. Her fingers curled into the fabric of his jacket, melting into his embrace as he held her close.

As their hunger for each other grew, Rose reached up and gently removed Edward's green bowler hat, setting it aside. Her fingers threaded through his ginger locks, enjoying the sensation of his hair between her fingertips.

In response, Edward wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her closer to him. Soon Rose found herself straddling his lap, their bodies pressing tightly together in a longing embrace. 

Breaking their kiss, Edward looked up at Rose with eyes dark with need. "My dear, if we continue, I fear I'll lose all sense of restraint," he murmured huskily. 

Rose blushed at his implication but met his heated stare. "Then don't hold back," she breathed, skimming her hands down his chest. 

Edward captured Rose's lips in another deep kiss, swallowing her soft moan. His hand drifted down her sides to caress her curves through the fabric of her clothes. 

Rose squirmed closer still, seeking more intimacy. Her thigh grazed against the prominent bulge in Edward's emerald slacks, eliciting a groan from his throat at the contact. His hands gripped her waist as encouragement. 

Taking the hint, Rose gently ground down against him once more. This drew another gravelly sound of pleasure from Edward that shot straight through her. Breaking their kiss with a gasp, she trailed her lips along his jaw. 

"My, someone's becoming eager," Rose purred into his ear playfully before nipping at the lobe. 

"You have a talent for sweet torture, my dear," Edward rasped, his hot palms sliding up her thighs. 

Rose sighed breathily at his touch, her hands traveling down his firm chest to idly toy with the buttons of his emerald jacket in suggestive invitation.

Unable to take much more teasing, Edward grasped her thighs and stood swiftly from the couch. Rose gasped but instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I believe we require more of a comfortable space to continue our activities," Edward murmured huskily against her lips.

Edward carried Rose down a long hallway from the main room of his lair. She wrapped her arms around his neck, nuzzling against him as he walked. 

Reaching the end of the corridor, Edward stopped before a plain wooden door marked only with a bright green question mark painted on its surface.

"I do hope you'll find my private chambers up to your standards, my dear," Edward remarked with a playful grin.

As he fumbled one-handed to unlock the door, Rose pressed soft kisses along his jawline. Edward groaned low in response, the sound igniting a pulse of desire within her. 

Finally, the door swung open and Edward’s lips took hers in a searing kiss as he crossed the threshold, still cradling her safely against his lean form. 

Kicking the bedroom door shut behind them, Edward carried Rose toward his king-sized bed. As he walked, she caught glimpses of the space surrounding them.

Walls held densely packed shelves containing volumes on diverse topics. Intricate puzzles adorned the spaces between, evidence of insatiable curiosity. A wooden desk in the corner overflowed with notes, schematics, and half-solved puzzles, the organized chaos revealing his intellectual pursuits.

Reaching the large bed, Edward gently laid Rose down. Her brown hair spread across the pillows as she looked up at him expectantly. He took a moment to admire her beauty before lowering himself over her willing form.

"Now, where were we?" he murmured, his gaze hungrily trailing her flushed form. 

"I believe we were right about here," Rose replied breathlessly, grabbing Edward's purple question mark tie and using it to pull him back down to her waiting lips. 

Their mouths collided in a desperate, heated kiss as she fisted the silk material. Slipping her free hand around his lean neck, Rose held him captive against her eager lips. She tasted him hungrily, dancing her tongue along the seam of his lips until he granted her full access. The taste was intoxicating, spurring Rose to deepen the kiss still further through a throaty moan. 

When they finally broke apart for air, Rose looked up at Edward with lust-darkened eyes. "I want to feel all of you, Eddie," she said softly. "Help me get you out of these clothes." 

Edward groaned softly at her words, already hard and aching for her touch. He sat back on his heels to grant her better access. 

Rose sat up as well and unbuttoned his jacket, pushing the fabric off his shoulders. Her fingers moved to the knot of his question mark tie next, making short work of it before tossing it aside.

Finally, she grasped the hem of his ebony dress shirt, pulling it swiftly over his head and tossing it to join the growing pile of discarded clothes on the floor. 

Rose took a moment to admire Edward's lean physique, appreciating the well-defined plains of his chest and stomach that were now bare to her greedy gaze. Her hands roamed freely, learning every subtle ridge and swale of warm flesh and hard muscle beneath.

Tracing patterns down either side of his ribcage, Rose felt Edward's breath hitch at her tender ministrations. When her palms smoothed lower to span his narrow waist, his eyes fluttered shut and he subconsciously arched into her caress. 

Leaning in, Rose pressed open-mouthed kisses along Edward's jaw. Her lips and tongue learned the taste of his skin, fluttering over the faint throb of his pulse point. A soft groan rumbled from his chest, spurring her to continue her damp path down the lean column of his neck.

As Rose lavished affection there, her hands explored Edward's back. Fingertips traced every knobby ridge of his spine downward, feeling the play of muscles beneath as he responded to her touch. When she swept around his sides to rake her nails lightly over his abdomen, his breath stuttered out with a gasp. 

Rose kissed along Edward's shoulder, grazing her teeth lightly over his porcelain skin. When she soothed each love bite with her tongue, he sighed softly. 

When her fingers reached the waistband of his pants, she fumbled with the belt buckle. It stubbornly resisted her efforts to undo its clasp.

Edward chuckled softly, catching her hands in his. "Allow me to lend a hand with this pesky puzzle." 

Deftly he unfastened the buckle himself and sent the belt sliding to the floor.

"There. That little conundrum is solved." He guided her hands back to the front of his now unencumbered pants.

Rose smiled softly. "Why thank you, Edward. Your intelligence and dexterity never cease to amaze me." 

Hooking her thumbs under his waistband, she peeled the fabric down his hips and along his thighs. He lifted his hips helpfully, allowing the garment to slip away and reveal his emerald question mark boxers underneath. 

Rose's eyes were drawn to the unmistakable outline of his erection straining against the tented fabric. She traced a finger along his considerable length, making Edward inhale sharply.

"Do you want me to remove these?" Rose inquired playfully.

"Y-yes, please dear," Edward pleaded, hips twitching toward her teasing touch. 

Rose's grin turned wicked, reveling in the power she held over him. "First you must solve my riddle - what becomes harder the longer you play?"

A familiar spark returned to Edward's eyes even through his aroused haze, liking where her thoughts led. "I believe the answer you seek, my dear is my... eager companion. Now kindly relieve me of these torturous boxers so I may fully indulge in your skilled ministrations" 

"Good answer!" Rose chuckled, easing the final scrap of fabric down his long legs, freeing his heavy erection at long last. 

She gently curled her fingers around his firm length, marveling at his size and heat within her delicate grip. Slowly, she began stroking him from root to tip, twisting her wrist cunningly on the upstroke. 

Edward groaned deep in his throat, hips instinctively thrusting forward to seek more pressure from her talented ministrations. His tip emerged glistening and swollen from her loose fist with each pull.

"Does that feel good?" Rose asked softly, dragging her thumb tenderly over his slippery head on each pass. 

"Yes, don't stop, please," Edward gasped, green eyes drifting shut as he surrendered fully. 

Unable to resist the prize before her, Rose dipped lower, wrapping her lips around his leaking tip. Edward cried out sharply at the wet heat engulfing him, tangling desperate hands in her hair to hold her in place. 

Rose hummed in satisfaction as she took more of him into her mouth. She sucked eagerly, enjoying the feel and taste of him. Edward gasped and moaned above her, completely undone by the intense pleasure. 

Finding a steady rhythm, Rose began bobbing her head up and down. Her hand cupped his balls, massaging them gently in time with her sucks. 

"So... close, dear, I'm-" he gasped through heavy pants, hips rocking to match her mouth.

The tension became too much and Edward cried out as he released his hot semen down her throat. She swallowed it all eagerly, using her mouth to prolong his orgasm. 

Once he was spent, Rose withdrew and looked up at him with flushed cheeks and a satisfied smile. “Looks like you really enjoyed that.”

He let out a breathless laugh. "I say, you've quite unlocked another side of me, my dear." 

Rose grinned. "What can I say, I enjoy unraveling that brilliant mind of yours."

Edward chuckled weakly. "Consider me thoroughly solved, at least for the moment." 

"I don't think you're fully solved just yet," Rose replied, tracing her finger along his jaw. 

Her eyes followed the path of her finger, taking in the green mask that covered his eyes. "There's still one thing I'm real curious about," she said.

Edward quirked a brow. "Oh? And what might that be?"

Rose leaned in close so her breath ghosted his lips. "That mask of yours. What's under there, Eddie?"

Slowly, her fingers outlined the edges of the fabric. Leaning closer, Rose pressed a soft kiss right where the mask met skin. She felt his breath catch. 

Pulling back just enough to look him in the eye, she asked, "Can I see what you really look like?

Edward's eyes widened slightly at her words. "Are you asking to see the man behind the guise, my dear?" he asked, his voice filled with curiosity. 

Rose tilted her head, her lips forming a captivating smile. "I am," she confirmed. "I want to explore every inch of you, Edward Nygma. I want to know the man who has completely captivated me."

A moment of contemplation passed over Edward's face before he reached up and removed the wraparound cloth and lifted it free. Rose drank in his bare features hungrily - forehead creased in focus, lips curled in a smile both mischievous and fond. 

But it was his eyes that captured her, more intense and vivid even than the mask suggested. She saw depths of passion, pain, and madness within their emerald depths.

Trailing light fingers over his newly bare skin, Rose smiled up at Edward softly. "You're even more handsome than I imagined.”

"High praise indeed," he replied. Reaching up to brush her cheek, he gazed at her curiously. "And what else about me captivates you so?"

Leaning into Edward's touch, Rose held his curious gaze. "Your wit and charm have always intrigued me," she said fondly. 

Her words sparked warmth in Edward's eyes. "Now, as you are so well acquainted with the layers of myself," he whispered, "allow me to unveil yet more of the enigma that is you, my fascinating Rose."

He slid his fingers under her blouse and smoothly pulled it off in one motion. Rose shivered at his light touch, her breath catching as cool air met her bare skin. 

Edward traced his fingers along the sides of her bra, eliciting a soft gasp. Meeting his eyes, Rose saw the curiosity and promise in his intense gaze. 

"Like what you see?" she asked with a smile. 

Edward smiled back appreciatively. "Very much,” he purred, his fingers trailing down her sternum. "But I am most eager to uncover whatever mysteries you're hiding under there."

Catching his exploring fingers, she said huskily, "Remove your gloves first, I want to feel your bare hands on my skin."

Edward obliged at once, stripping off the thin material to reveal long, elegant fingers. Rose sighed in pleasure as they found her skin, tracing over the hills of her breasts above her bra.

"Please," she gasped, arching into his touch. 

Leaning close, he whispered, "First you must answer my riddle, my dear. I cradle and lift, though I do not hand. I'm lacy and binding. What am I?"

Rose smiled, desire coloring her cheeks. She leaned up to press a lingering kiss to his lips before pulling back to reply, "A bra." 

Edward grinned, pleased by her quick wit. "Correct," he purred, wasting no time in unclasping the delicate pink lace and sliding it from her naked flesh. 

Rose's chest heaved in anticipation, nipples hardening at the chill. Edward made an appreciative sound as he took in the sight of her bare breasts. He brought his hands up slowly, watching her reactions as he cupped the soft mounds tenderly.

Rose inhaled sharply at his bare touch, pleasure tingling outward from his delicate strokes. Edward smirked at her eager response, then began circling her stiffening nipples with thumbs. 

At her breathy sigh, he massaged more firmly, kneading flesh while lowering his head to her peak. Rose gasped as his tongue lapped and flickered the bud sensitively. She arched into his suckling mouth, fingers tangling his hair desperately. 

Edward turned his attention to Rose's other breast. He kissed the skin softly then took her nipple in his mouth, sucking gently while grazing it with his teeth. 

Rose moved restlessly under him, aroused by each touch. His skilled mouth exploring her breasts stirred a deep longing within her and she quickly became lost in the building passion.

He released her nipple and trailed kisses down her torso. Pausing at the waistband of her shorts, he glanced up at Rose. "And what mysteries shall I find underneath these barriers, my dear?" he purred. 

Rose could only pant and writhe in response, beyond thought in her desperation to feel his touch lower. Taking mercy, Edward smoothly slid the shorts from her legs, casting them aside. 

"A most tempting puzzle indeed," Edward purred appreciatively, trailing his fingers up the bare skin of her leg. Rose shivered at his gentle caress, dampening further beneath her panties.

His fingers circled her waist before hooking under the edge of her panties. Edward met her glassy gaze, quirking an eyebrow in question. 

Rose responded with a breathy whimper, lifting her hips in silent permission. Edward dragged the lace down slowly, exposing more skin with each inch. 

Cool air swept across her glistening flesh as it was bared fully, drawing a gasp from swollen lips. Instinctively Rose tensed her thighs self-consciously. 

"Uh, uh, uh. None of that now," Edward tutted, reaching to gently pry them open once more. His green eyes roamed her nude form appreciatively. "So beautiful..."

Rose squirmed under Edward's lingering gaze, face flushed from his praise. 

Edward trailed his fingers over her slick folds. "So wet already, my dear," he murmured. "Whatever shall we uncover next, I wonder?"

Before Rose could reply, Edward settled between her parted thighs. His tongue delved slowly between the slick folds, gathering her essence before tracing delicate circles around her fluttering entrance.

Rose gasped with each flick of Edward's tongue, clutching his auburn locks to keep him close. He gripped her waist firmly, raising her hips to grant his devoted mouth full access. 

Unable to stop her instinctive movements, Rose cried out softly as she gently rolled her hips, grinding against his talented tongue. She felt each gentle lap and swirl through her slick folds, her ragged breathing mingling with the sounds of his worship. 

Waves of pleasure washed over her with every deft stroke of his tongue. Rose surrendered fully to the exquisite sensations, lost in the tide of passion he pulled from her willing body.

When his tongue swirled her sensitive clit, pleasure spiked sharply through her. Arching her back, Rose tightened her grip on his hair, urging his eager mouth against her throbbing core. Edward complied readily, latching his lips around her swollen bud to send fresh pulses through her trembling body with each flick of his tongue. 

"Please, don't stop," she begged breathlessly.

She felt the tension mounting higher and higher as his lips and tongue expertly teased her sensitive flesh. Rose was overwhelmed by the intense sensations coursing through her body. When she could barely stand it anymore, her climax hit hard, eliciting a guttural cry from her throat. 

Desperate to ride out the waves of pleasure, Rose grabbed Edward's hair and pulled his face tight against her. She wrapped her quivering legs around his head and ground her hips against his mouth. Edward eagerly lapped at her wet core, sending fresh sparks through her shuddering body. 

Slowly the trembling faded from Rose's limbs, leaving her limp and satiated against the sheets. She loosened her shaking thighs from around Edward's neck and fell back with a contented sigh.

Edward rose up on his knees and gazed down at Rose with adoring eyes. “So tell me dear, did I sufficiently unravel the enigma between your thighs?" 

A lazy smile spread on Rose's flushed face. "Damn Edward, I didn't know it could feel like that." She reached up to brush his hair back playfully. "You sure know what you're doing with that mouth.”

Edward grinned, loving how flushed and well-loved he'd made her feel. "I live to peel back all layers and expose each hidden pleasure. Your blissful cries were music to my ears, my dear. But I sense so many more discoveries to make together." 

He shifted his weight above her, rubbing the engorged head of his cock teasingly against her slick folds. Rose gasped at the pleasurable friction and bucked her hips, desperate for penetration. 

"Do you crave my cock inside you, my dear?" Edward crooned.

"Yes, please Edward!" Rose cried out shamelessly, grinding her aching core against his thick length. 

He chuckled darkly. "First, answer me this riddle - what evasive villain leaves puzzles to confound his enemies beneath Gotham's clouded skies?" 

Rose threw her head back in frustration. "Enough riddles, you insatiable man! I need you inside me now!" Her hands gripped his back pleadingly. 

Edward's emerald eyes glinted with wicked mirth and desire. "Such impatience, but I do so love when you beg for me..." he drawled, dragging out the word enticingly. 

"I'll give you a hint, my dear - I'm what I am," he purred darkly against her lips. 

As soon as Rose gasped "The Riddler", Edward grasped her hips firmly and seated himself fully inside her with one long, powerful thrust that stole her breath. 

Groaning deep in his throat at the exquisite feel of her velvet heat enveloping him, Edward set a punishing pace, finally granting the sweet relief they'd both been craving. Rose wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, meeting each savage snap of his hips with her own eager rolls. 

She clutched desperately at his flexing back, nails biting his skin as he drove relentlessly into her g-spot with each surge of his hips. Waves of intense pleasure rolled through her as Edward filled her completely. The feeling of him buried deep inside sent new sparks of arousal flooding her body.

"More," Rose begged breathlessly. 

Edward braced himself on one arm while gripping her thigh with his other hand. He repositioned her hips to drive even deeper inside her welcoming heat. Picking up his brutal pace, Edward pumped vigorously into Rose’s slick core with abandon, grunting from the effort. 

Rose cried out at the newfound fullness, pleasure mounting impossibly higher with each hard thrust. She was so close, on the cusp of release. Sensing her impending climax, Edward slid his hand between their sweat-slick bodies. His thumb found her sensitive clit and began circling roughly. 

The extra stimulation catapulted Rose over the edge into oblivion. She convulsed around Edward as waves of ecstasy crashed through her clenched body. Her loud cries echoed off the walls. 

Edward gritted his teeth, hanging onto his control by a thread to prolong her rapture. But her pulsing walls stroking his length pushed him too far. With a guttural shout, he plunged deep and filled her with his seed. 

They clung together shaking, hearts pounding as they floated down from their shared high. Edward pressed kisses to

Rose’s damp forehead before rolling to cradle her exhausted form against him. 

Rose rested her head in the crook of Edward's neck, breathing in his familiar scent as their heartbeats gradually synced back up. His arms held her close, bodies still warming one another in the afterglow. For a while they simply lay there, exchanging soft kisses and caresses as silence cocooned them. 

"You seemed to enjoy our activities this evening," he murmured, his fingers lazily gliding up and down her sweat-slicked back.

Rose lifted her gaze to meet his, a soft smile curving her lips. "Enjoyed would be an understatement," she said, her voice filled with playful satisfaction. "You have a way of unlocking pleasures in me that I never knew existed, Edward."

His touch continued its languid exploration, the pads of his fingers leaving trails of warmth along her skin. "And you, my dear, respond to my touch in ways that drive me wild," he confessed. 

He sank his gaze into hers meaningfully. "The way your body moves to meet mine, the melody of your moans... It's as if we were made to discover and satisfy each other's deepest desires."

"In fact..." he continued, a roguish glint entering his gaze as his hand drifted down to give her backside an appreciative squeeze, "I believe we have time for an encore performance before the night is through."

Rose quirked an eyebrow, desire already re-igniting within her. "Oh? Someone's rather confident in their stamina," she teased.

Edward chuckled. "I never leave a lady wanting more. But perhaps you require convincing?" 

In one smooth motion, he rolled on top of her again, lean thighs bracketing her hips. Rose gasped as she felt him growing hard against her belly already. 

Rose huffed out a laugh in response to Edward's challenge. "Is that so?" she retorted, tracing light circles around his nipple with one finger. "You're quite sure of yourself, thinking you can keep up with me."

Edward hummed, pressing his growing arousal more firmly against her in emphasis. "I aim to please my lady fully. How shall I convince you of my...skills?" 

His last word came out in a low growl as Rose grabbed him in her slight fist. She gave a practiced pump that had him biting back a groan. "Say please, Eddie," she replied teasingly.

A predatory glint entered Edward's eyes. "Not until you're begging for more, my dear." Without warning, he dipped his head to close hot lips around her nipple.

Rose gasped and arched into Edward's talented mouth as pleasure speared through her. His hand snaked down to tease her slick folds, testing her readiness. 

"Edward please, I need you," she pleaded breathlessly. He withdrew with a smirk, positioning himself at her entrance. 

"As you wish, my dear," Edward replied, slowly sheathing himself inside her velvet heat once more. They both moaned at the intimacy, savoring the feeling of being joined entirely. 

When he was fully seated, Edward stilled, gripping Rose's hips. He gazed down at her flushed face, taking in every nuance of pleasure and want written there. "You take me so perfectly, darling," he growled.

Unable to wait any longer, Rose clenched around him in encouragement. "Move, damn it!"

Edward chuckled but complied, setting a punishing pace that had Rose crying out with each snap of his hips. Skin slapped together as their bodies writhed in ecstasy. 

Rose knew she wouldn't last long at this spirited clip. Judging by Edward's labored breathing and controlled thrusts, neither would he. Their climaxes rose in tandem until they peaked together in a rush of euphoria.

As their mutual climax crashed through them, Edward and Rose clung tightly to one another, buried as deeply as possible within each other's embrace. Wave after wave of arousal coursed through their entwined forms, drawing out their passion. 

Finally, the intensity began to ebb, leaving them spent and trembling in its wake. Edward pressed tender kisses to Rose's neck and shoulder, murmuring words of adoration as they floated down together. 

She ran her fingers through his tousled hair languidly, savoring the afterglow. "You certainly know how to wear a girl out, Eddie," Rose teased weakly when she'd caught her breath.

Edward let out a gravelly chuckle. "Likewise, my dear." He rolled to the side, pulling her against his chest. 

Rose hummed contentedly, tucking her head under his chin. Sleep beckoned on the edge of her consciousness, but she fought it off a while longer, wanting to prolong this intimate moment of connection. 

Only when Edward's breathing deepened did she finally succumb to slumber, wrapped safely in his arms through the night.

1