Origin
699 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Caleb Hart Jr i was an African American born in Harlem, New York on December 15, 2002 my Dad was Caleb Hart and my mom was Sabrina Hart.

 I lived an average life until i was 6 because everything changed.

I was sitting upstairs playing my game but that's when i overheard my mom and dad arguing. Apparently my Dad has been cheating on her for months now so mom was kicking him out. I didn't have any say in the matter so i just let it happen i gave my dad a finally goodbye and that was it or i thought.

A week later my dad had filed a lawsuit on my mom for abuse and assault. With my mom having to give up all her money a month later we couldn't pay rent or any of the other bills so we was kicked out the house.

My mom and I was now homeless we would always ask around for money and sometimes when we got lucky we would at least get a dollar it hurt to see my mom in such a desperate point in time.

So i resorted to stealing anybody who didn't help us when we asked i would steal from them anything that was in there pocket was mine now.

We had now been homeless for 2 years i was now 8 and the only thing i did was steal i never wanted to be a bad person but in desperate times call for desperate measures i think.

But then one day while i was looking at all the things i stole today there was a car key, a key chain, a wallet with $42, some gift cards, Cigarettes, and a mini game system. But then when i checked all of it again i noticed something that wasn't there before it was a shiny green ring i didn't know where it came from but who cares. So I put it on my finger and i felt different but i couldn't quite put my finger on what was different.

I went back around the corner where my mom was at and i saw her getting harassed at by 5 thugs they was all wearing black leather jackets with ski masks over their heads GET AWAY FROM MY MOM." i yelled at them. They all started to stare at me then one guy came up to me and punched me then the rest of them came at me.

Yes i was getting my ass kicked it hurt it really hurt. Then my mom screamed at them and with that one of them pulled out a gun and shot her right in her neck.

MOM!." I yelled in fear. And the the ring that i had on lit up and formed a green force field around me. All the thugs shot at me but they ran out of bullets due to the force field around me i didn't even get hit by one. After that they ran away because the police was called and then suddenly i fainted.

When i awoken i was in the hospital with bruises all over me. There was a a doctor sitting down in front of me it seemed as if he was waiting for me to wake up. He had told me my mom had died due to the bullet that with through her neck. Then he had welcomed an officer in to ask me questions about the suspect.

He came in and stated that he was sorry that my mother couldn't make and then he asked me to identify the suspect. I answered with that there was five of them and the was all wearing leather jackets with ski masks on and that they had ran west from where i was in the back of the alley.

He had told me that i would have to be taken to an orphanage because you no longer had a parent or guardian to look over you. He then offered me a ride there which i accepted.

When we arrived all the kids stared at me because of the bruises on my face. Then a kid by the name of Tobi came up to me and offered to be my friend. He had golden blonde hair with green eyes he was the same age as me. After thinking over it i politely accepted, we talked about books and other cool things. Then he had asked me about my ring i honestly forgot all about it and i knew nothing about it so i just replied with a shrug.

The officer was getting ready to walk out the door after checking me in. I quickly thanked him for all his help all he did was give me a nod as a replied.

 I was now 14 i'm 6'1 with curly black hair my skin tone was light brown with brown eyes i was a little bit muscular from the push ups and sit ups i did in my alone time. I was finally getting adopted by a man named Malcom Joyner and and a woman named Nicole Joyner. Malcolm was 36 he was an African American with a baldy and a cool ass goatee, He was standing a solid 6'7, he also had brown eyes. He was wearing a tuxedo outfit which in my mind met that he was wealthy. Nicole was a Dominican woman she was 34 with brown curly hair, she was standing a solid 5'9 was wearing a business outfit. Tobi had got adopted a year ago i was asleep so i never got the chance to say goodbye to my first real friend. As we was leaving from the orphanage with my new parents i didn't say goodbye to anybody because i could careless about them.

 When i stepped outside i was taken to a Rolls Royce Wraith i was happy with the family that adopted me and all i knew about them was their name. As we got in the car i had asked my new parents where do yall work at. We both work at Stark Industries." My new mom had replied while smiling at me. As soon as i heard that i thought about iron man i read about him on news papers he was one of mine and Tobi's favorite subjects and he was my favorite superhero after that i just smiled and laid back.

 After shopping for clothes and going out to eat we was finally on our way home i had learned more about my new parents when we was at the restaurant earlier. When we got to the house i was at a lost for words it was a mansion that i was now going to be living in as i walked in the house i waved at mom and dad as they was leaving for work I was then greeted by a maid.

 Welcome master Hart would you like me to give you a tour around the house." She said with a smile on her face. I politely accepted her offer at the end of the tour she had finally brought me to my room and left when i walked in i dropped my bags because what i was staring at was a big ass room with a big 50 inch smart tv, a ps4 with 10 games next to it, a king sized bed, and a big closet 15 pairs of sneakers in it. I laid down in my bed knowing that this was going to be a great start to my new life.

2