Chapter 5 Escalation of the Zombie Menace
62 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 Escalation of the Zombie Menace

"God! Buddha! I beg you! I will burn incense starting tomorrow and become you devout follower. Please HELP ME!"

Chen Hao begged desperately while at the same time trying to turn on the car. The key had almost bent and he started to lose hope when his prayers finally seemed to be answered. The engine issued a raging roar and the car had finally started.

"Yes!"

Chen Hao shouted excitedly. He skillfully drove the car and headed out. A long bang sounded from behind him and he turned his head to look at the commotion. A red Mercedes car had struck a large tree causing massive damage to the front of the car.

"Fuck! Wang Mengxin is in trouble!"

Chen Hao was dazed for a moment. The zombies had circled her car like sharks and were ready to hunt her down.

"Help! Help me ..."

Wang Mengxin was screaming at the top of her lungs. Chen Hao could imagine that she was desperately pressing the start button but it seemed like the car was too damaged to go on. The zombies did not give stop their advance and began to hit the car glass violently which increased the volume of her screams even more.

"No….. No matter what happens I should not interfere ….I am not a good man …. She is not related to me so I do not need to risk my life to save her.

Chen Hao shook his head deciding that he needed to leave this goddamn place. The zombies had finally broken the windshield of her car and it seemed like her life would end very soon. Shockingly, she pushed open the door of the co-pilot and dashed out like a rocket. Her amazing speed halted to a stop as she fell face first on the ground. The zombies hurried towards her.

"Chen Hao! You will be fucking crazy if you are thinking of saving her …."

Chen Hao stepped on the throttle and steered towards the zombies. The front of the car crashed into zombies straight up shoveling them high up in the air.

"You need to stay away from me, otherwise, I will hit you all."

Chen Hao continued to guide the car towards the zombies and it looked like a game of bowling where the bowling ball is the car and the zombies are the bowling pins. His windshield had multiple cracks and huge amounts of black liquid had smeared the front of the car.

"Squeeessh "

Chen Hao stopped the car with a brake. His back was sweating and he seemed to experience the ride of his life. Zombies were lying all over the place but it did not take too long for the zombies to get up and come towards them.

"Come up quickly."

Wang Mengxin had lying on the ground but hearing those words, she utilized the potential of the human body and quickly flew a distance of several meters reaching the car in seconds.

As she got inside the car, a zombie grabbed the handle of the car door. Chen Hao stepped on the accelerator and the zombie crashed onto the nearby tree.

"Woah ! Boo Hoo!"

Wang Mengxin had started to cry hysterically as soon as she got inside grabbing the helm of his clothes. Chen Hao drove the car out of the ghostly area.

"Why are you crying now? Why did you not cry when you killed her?"

Chen Hao shoved Wang Mengxin away with force such that she slammed on the car door. However, she was too frightened to complain and hugged him in desperation. Any sane human would be in the verge of breakdown when he or she encounters such a horrifying event. Chen Hao was also trying to calm his nerves. He lit a cigarette and jokingly said, "I really cannot imagine what expression your dead husband would have if he found out that his noble wife was hugging me with such desperation when I have already rejected her."

"Waah ! Waah ! Waah!"

Her only answer to his mocking was to cry even louder. She did suffer a lot. Her sexy skirt had a large gap showcasing her beautiful short waist and her tempting silky black stockings were full of holes. A woman that used to be proud like a peacock is experiencing such a hellish nightmare where she has been humiliated time and time again. She never thought that she would be so embarrassed in her entire life.

"Ok! Calm down! Take this cigarette."

Having smoked for a while, he shoved the same cigarette in her mouth. Wang Mengxin took a big sip and tried to calm herself down. She was a habitual smoker but she truly felt that smoking was God's gift for the first time in her life. She looked at Chen Hao and questioned, "Chen Hao! What the hell were those things?"

"Those were zombies! They were exactly the same as your dead husband."

Chen Hao gave her a nasty look before searching for a pen and paper from her armrest box and giving her the two items. Wang Mengxin was very confused when she held the items in her hand. "Why are you looking confused? Look at the state of my car! I will give you two choices : Either write an IOU of 100,000 dollars or sleep with me.

"I … I … I will sleep with you."

She hesitated for a second before finally deciding on the second option and threw the pen and paper. She was not sure if he will allow her to remain in the car if she refused to sleep with him. Chen Hao looked at her beautiful face. Although she was arrogant and had many bad qualities, she was undoubtedly a Bai Fumei. No matter whether you looked at her gorgeous figure or those sexy legs, she was honestly a woman that people like him could only dream of sleeping with.

"Oh! Ok! Decide whether I go to your house or do you want to go to mine."

Chen Hao was getting excited thinking about sleeping with her. He felt that there was no reason for him to decline a chance to sleep with a beauty like her. He also felt that Wang Mengxin having come so close to death would be happy to get some comfort from him.

Wang Mengxin suddenly pulled away from him in panic and reminded, "Do you think we should call the police? What if the police finds out everything tomorrow? What do you think should be our response to their questions?"

"Informing the police! Have you gone nuts already? What should we say to the police that we came across a horde of zombies? The police will think that we have gone crazy. We need to wait and check the news tomorrow before making any decision."

Chen Hao replied disdainfully and Wang Mengxin could only nod weakly. Chen Hao hugged her and unsurprisingly said, "Let us go to your house. I heard that you have a Jacuzzi in your house. Let us enjoy our bath first before proceeding to the main event."

"No, No, No! Let us go to your house. I am scared to see his photos."

Wang Mengxin begged him and thus Chen Hao began to hesitate. He never imagined that his dark fantasies could not be carried after getting her to promise to sleep with him. A familiar ringtone broke his line of thoughts.

He took out the mobile phone from his pocket and found that Su Ming had given him a voice message. He opened the voice message to find her crying,

Su Ming: Brother Hao! Please come and save us. People have become zombies over here and they are going around infecting other people to become zombies. We have sounded the alarm but no one has answered our call for help. Please come and save us. Waah!

"Fuck!"

Chen Hao looked at Ding Li and both of them could see the horror in their eyes. They never expected the recently dead people to become zombies and for such a thing to occur in multiple places rather one. They realized that rather than it being a one-off event it was spreading across the city and perhaps the country at a very fast pace.

4