Chapter 16: Ninya Defiled
358 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the heart of the forest, Mireille, the skilled female ranger, found herself in a perilous situation as a towering orc pinned her down. Among the mercenaries, Daciana, the youngest member, stood nearby, trembling with fear, while Ninya, the sorceress, leaned heavily on her shoulder, exhaustion evident in her eyes.

With a hushed voice, Ninya whispered, "I'm gathering my power. I might manage two more attacks, but I'll be powerless afterward." It was agonizing for them to witness their comrade's predicament, but they knew they had to remain patient and await the right moment to act. 

Time was ticking, and the tension in the air was palpable. The group knew they had to remain patient, waiting for the perfect moment to unleash their combined strength, even as Ninya struggled to conserve her last reserves of energy.

The orc was focused with the moaning Mireille that it ignored the other girls.

Ninya seized the moment. With her last reserves of power, she summoned a powerful surge of fire and lightning that engulfed the wounded orc. The forest echoed with the roar of flames and the crackle of electricity as the orc was consumed by the sorceress's magic.

The orc retreated from Mireille's lower body but it was still alive.

It walked towards the two girls. 

"Oh, no. Ninya!"

Ninya shot it with another flame. This time it fell and stopped moving.

Their perilous situation had taken a turn. The orc was defeated, but Ninya fell to her knees, utterly drained of energy. 

Daciana looked at the girls lying on the ground. Ninya's whole body was convulsing and Her sweat had already soaked her cape through.

She had sensed something coming from the darkness. Her worst fear came. There were two orcs emerging from the rocks.

She moved between the orcs and Ninya and blocked her with her body.

She looked at the orcs with tears flowing down her face.

There were only two orcs who were approaching her.

Saliva flowed down from their wide grinning mouths.

Maybe suicide by biting her own tongue was better now.

Will she be torn in pieces, or will she be defiled, or was she going to face both? Her teeth began chattering uncontrollably.

As if she wanted to protect Ninya, Daciana hugged her tightly. Suddenly, Daciana felt her lower body becoming a little warm. She was so scared that she peed.

The orcs were already standing next to them.

One if them grabbed Daciana while another one tore Ninya's robe, leaving her naked. It fondled her breasts while the other orc was holding Daciana who was struggling with all her might.

"No.." Ninya screamed weakly.

The orc opened both of Ninya's leg and moved its crotch towards Ninya's crotch. 

This orc was also moving its lower body back and forth like what happened to Mireille a while ago.

"Stop it!" Daciana screamed helplessly as the other orc laughed and  forcing her to observe her comrade being defiled.

"Oh, I thought I had killed three, and that's all of them. There are more here. Hmm. Wow. Many were killed already." Suddenly, a female voice was heard.

The orc that was raping Ninya was so indulged that it ignored her presence.

The orc holding Daciana turned its heads in curiosity.

She could not see the person as the environment was dark but based on the silhouette, she must be a woman. 

Before the orc could put Daciana down, the woman jumped at its large body and stabbed it with something. 

In the end, the orc could no longer move as its limbs limped towards the ground. Confirming the goblin was dead, only did the woman pull out her blade. 

Ignoring Daciana, the woman walked towards Ninya was being raped. The orc was aware of the mysterious woman. It pulled out its dick from Ninya but the newcomer's blade was already stabbed into its face. It fell beside the lying Ninya.

The ground was in a big mess. The burnt corpses of the orcs and stabbed orcs laid on the floor with their faces indistinguishable anymore. The worst was the swordsman who was mutilated. As for the large man, he lay crumpled on the ground with the a crashed head.

As for the girls, they laid on the floor with their dirty bodies.

"Even though they weren’t dead, they weren’t blessed." The woman commented.

Although it was for several minutes, both girls were raped by disgusting monsters.

When she saw the nude bodies, Daciana instantly understood this remark.

She ran to Mireille and hugged her while crying.

The mysterious woman walked to the bright area and her physique was viewable.

The mysterious saviour was a slender young woman with mature, charming features. She wore dark clothes with a hood, hiding her face. She put down her hood and Daciana saw her blond hair cascades down like a waterfall.

Her fair smooth skin was seen from her exposed thighs. 

"It seemed no more orc alive. Mission accomplished."

7