intro 1
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MR.PERFECT AND ME
a/n-brackets' meaning in this book
⦁ ()-someone is thinking
⦁ <>-scene that is happening or emotions
INTRODUCTION
(what is the biggest dream of a girl can be,to find her true love,to find a good career or to find two BFFs. well,these are all my dreams but i never though that a girl like me can find man like him.I am Amile and this is my story.)
name-Amile
birthday-3 Nov
age-18
hobby-that much that she can't count herself.
dream-to be a k-pop singer
languages that can she speak fluently-English,Hindi,Korean,Spanish and french.
biggest weapon-she is black belt in karate,Taekwondo,kung-fu and judo.
position in group-main vocalist, leader and sub raper
scare-heights,spider,water and darkness
best friends-Lucy and Kate
loves-snakes,black cats,her laptop,doing pranks,comics,games and her BFFs.
hates-cats other then black one,mean girls,crying,Lucy's lecture and injustice
weakness-tickle,candy,can't hit her love ones and cooking Korean food.
personality-she is very funny and her one side is bold and acts like a rock star when she is angry and other side is cute  and glamorous and acts like a princess,she is very funny and short tempered.
about-born in India came to music and dance company with the hit video of her and her two  BFFs in which she sings. currently working at idol company with her BFFs,love racing,hates attending school,love amusement park,strawberries,fairy floss,ice cream and romantic comedy.
WARNING-She looks deadly cute but have a short temper and never rejects challenges and have more ego and attitude then water percentage in her body.
(ok ok thats' a bit too much about me but truth is truth.now,let me introduce my besties who are also my partners.)
name-Lucy
birthday-27 July
hobby-hanging out,dancing and singing
age-18
dream-a model and a singer
languages-Hindi,English and Korean(which is specially taught by Amile on weekends)
biggest weapon-her cuteness and Amile.
position in group-vocalist and lead dancer.
scare-bugs,lizards, big dogs and Amile's anger
best friends-Kate and Amile
loves-cakes,ice creams and cute things.
hates-bugs,fatty food,height jocks by amile and ghosts.
weakness-amile,strength and amile's smile.
personality-cute with  very good looks and she is kind and acts like a mother.
about-born in India , now at idol company.loves her family and friend,she lives with   amile in the age of 17 because amile left her home and come to live with her and Kate.
⦁ KATE
name-Kate
birthday-17 MARCH
age-19
hobby-rapping,knitting and photography
dream-best rapper
languages-Hindi,English and Korean(which is specially taught by amile on weekends)
biggest weapon-um~ nothing besides her kindness.
position in group-main raper.
scare-snakes,bugs,amile's anger and closed spaces.
best friends-Lucy and amile
loves-rapping,dogs,popcorn and games.
hates-amile's pranks,April fool day and bugs
weakness-nothing
personality-not very cute like Lucy but she is also not like amile.If i say her  personality is in the middle ,although she is a rapper but she is very shy .
about-born in India ,now a rapper.she meet amile in high school and after that they three became best friends.she is kind of shy , so when she was bullied in high school then  amile saved her.

1