I LOVE STRAWBERRIES (3)
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                      CHAPTER-3
I LOVE STRAWBERRIES
Amile-KKK now let's go but it would be better if i drive.
(now they all head towards the supermarket)
Lucy-ok now we are here so let's decide who will go to which department.
Kate-now we are four so let's divide to two teams and one team will be buying food items and the other will daily objects ok.
Amile-me and kate will go to buy food items and shin and Lucy will go daily items.
(after they divide to buy items)
Lucy-ok,now what items should i buy first,oh yes i remember amile said to buy her shampoo and conditioner(because she forgot to bring them with her)
shin-ok let's buy this brand shampoo it's in your budget,ok.
Lucy-are you kidding me she'll kill me if i don't buy her shampoo and conditioner of k brand.
shin-<very surprised >oh!i think you'll  buy less expensive brand this is the brand that stars use like junwhi.
Lucy-I know what are you thinking but she is possessive about her things and brands.
shin-<internal laughing >
(when she tries to approach the shampoo then she realizes she don't have the height to reach there<w/n because she tiny ha ha aha >)
shin-let  me help you with that .
(he takes the shampoo )
shin-take this and drink milk.<smiles >
Lucy-<embarrassed >th-thanks.
(when they all  bought their items that meet amile and kate at the counter.when kate was checking the items there was a big amount of strawberries and looked at amlie.)
shin-(i can't control it nonononono)ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah.
(everyone is looking at him)
Lucy-kate who told you to buy 2 kg strawberries,really.
kate-it's not like that.
FLASHBACK
amile-sister kate<lovingly >
kate-what happened?<suspiciously >
amile-i was thinking that we should buy strawberries.
kate-ok then i'll take a pack.<only 500 g >
amile-what is this,this much wouldn't able to get busy for a minute and you're both not eating strawberries?
kate-what it's all for the three of us too much food is not healthy for us.
amile-(don't worry stomach ,i'll do something)ok then ,oh yes i remember Lucy is saying today she wants to cook meat why don't you pick one,you know that i don't have  preference.
kate-OK.
amile-<sneakingly put three more packets and  cover them with vegetables >(ha ha ha how sneaky i am,ah what should i tell about myself i am so talented)
PRESENT
(all returned to home and currently all in dead silence because of that incidence but one person is not in dead silence and enjoying her mission complete of sneaking strawberries and eating them while watching a movie)
shin-then i should go now.
amile-thanks for help but you don't drive better than me<exhaustively >such a slow driver.
(amile looks at judy)
judy-<deadly look of a serial killer >
amile-<gulp >(looks like today's lecture gonna be big, i better off to somewhere else.)<sneaking through the door >
judy-amile~<deadly look >
amile-y..yes..
judy-you i told you not to do such things and ......
kate-<puts her headphones >
amile-<sitting straight >
one hour later
judy-you are very immature this many strawberries and.......
three hours later
judy-you told him you drive better really ,he done a favor and that's how to thank him.....
on the other hand the neighbors-
jun(junwhi)-whats all those sounds.
sehun-why do we get these neighbors.
shin-you don't know<internal smiling >
END OF CHAPTER-3

1