chapter 2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The source travels for 100 years, till then the white source baby turns into teen young boy who is travelling around with yellow source boy which are in desperate search of their origin, as they have no name but still exist as these 100 years pass they find a golden fire ball which has radiating fire and enormous energy. Alas they hear a voice which asks these boys to enter the the hole near by the empty space  where they find 4 letters of name, each having a classical power white source conquers the letter boson meaning create, higgis  supporter of life and the other two words disappear. As they conquer the words they learn about their origin and meditate for 200 years and then turn into Boson God and hieir God, till then the ancestral God creates 7 universes each has a phasetic life and will end one after another, the first universe takes form with all planets and earth is formed. As the two young gods come out still their age has not changed as life of God never expires, then as they about to leave the black spot hole the hear the same voice now indicating them to learn about their fact of origin and why they were born and then Ancestral God creates two weapons which are unique and throws higher above the first one is Chong the spear sword which has the power to divide multiple times and the other is Jong bubble spear sword which has the same power but working mechanism is a way quite different, then these two Gods travel towards the sword and conquer it with force, will and bravery God boson gets the Chong and Jong is taken by God heir and then the voice pulls them back and throws above the earth other planets below the Maximo platform where the God Realm is created and they have practice with swords and learn different types of powers and spells along with their sword and letter word names. Then now they umber sources enters the black point spot and and transforms into young male boys and conquers the word   Tach meaning rule and finally meets his brother Gods at the God realm, he enters the cave without the help of Ancestral God so the Original God is observing all these events and thinks of creating chaos swords and is impressed by the improvement of third God tachyon, but doesn’t lend the sword as the test series has to be sign as the the God of the chaos sword will be the head God of all and can rule peacefully, this is all done as a game by the Ancestral God as he doesn’t want to take a form.

0