Apollo Kairis
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apollo Kairis is an Aura Emperor, blessed with an extreme ability to manipulate the Aura and his accomplishments on the battlefield cannot be easily matched by any other person in the world.

Obviously, there were many other figures much more powerful and famous than Apollo. Even today, there are many examples hundreds of other figures as powerful or even more powerful than Apollo.

A few other legends are superior in terms of power and fame, as is the case of the Silver Moon Elf Prince and the First Archduke Solis, Sekemeth Solis.

Some ancient emperors of the 5 empires also left their mark on the history of Sihir, and they were certainly stronger than Apollo.

1000+ year old Dragon Lords, 500+ year old High Elves, and +300 years old tier 6 beasts from the Great Forest of Anansi are perfect examples of unsurpassed entities.

But the latter are entities very special, they belong to what we call the Supreme League of Aura Rulers, they are indeed the strongest creatures on the entire planet Silvard. And even among them there are very strict power ratings. Where there is no possibility for an Ancient High Elf to surpass the weakest of Dragon Lords

But having power and having some achievements to show this power is a normal thing, having power and having unique and unrivaled feats on the battlefield and out of it is a totally different thing.

Everyone seeks the Dragon Lords because of their legends of wisdom and leniency, everyone glorifies the Ancient High Elves for their legends of raising entire forests in minutes, and everyone fears the 6th-level beasts because of their legends of unstoppable destruction and slaughter.

And even so, Apollo is a living legend and unsurpassed in his deeds, conquests and successes. Standing out by a huge margin when compared to equals and even when compared to the supreme beings he equate and even stand out over some individuals.

It was called The Protector, after fighting a 10-day fight against a 210 years old Tier 6 beast of the Felidae type that was crossing the passage between the Astanium continent and the Wallbur continent. Even being a newborn Emperor of Aura.

Spent 5 months deep in the Great Forest of Anansi on the continent of Astanium, earning the title of Pathfinder for gathering information and mapping about 10% of the forest.

Coordinated and executed the ambush plan against Derek Patrius, one of the heads of Trinity, a large criminal organization that operates in the trafficking of mystical creatures from the kingdom of Svalbard and the Continent of Bordium, successfully capturing him.

Along with another 1000 men under his orders, he rescued over 10,000 elves, humans, animans e chimedaes who were being held as slaves in the forests of Bordium by Trinity, working as miners in illegal mines.

He was called the Blood Warrior when he hunted and killed over 100 D-list men by himself. The list of the most dangerous criminals in world, all that men have been sentenced to death.

Prodigy when he reached the rank of Master of the Aura at the age of 30 and Future Emperor when he became King of the Aura at the age of 47. And finally, 5 years after reaching the rank of Emperor of Aura, he gained the title of The Fallen One.

In recent months, across all 5 empires, the hottest subject for gossip is about The Fallen One. The great Emperor of Aura, the one who was loved and revered by many as a bastion, feared by criminals the world over, sought after and acclaimed as a great master and teacher, but who has now lost his gifts.

His great ability to manipulate Aura has become a curse, his beauty for being a blessed one is also gone, his wisdom that seemed to enlighten everyone he lived with no longer seems so prominent.

Now, the Aura refuses to share anything with this man, as if it fears being infected by something inside his body or his very existence. And no one feels more hatred and remorse for this happening than Apollo himself.

He remembers exactly how it started, and he also remembers that it was all his fault. His arrogance and lack of control made him fall into a trap created by someone very cunning.

A seemingly harmless trap, but one that cost him absolutely everything, from his comrades in arms, his powers, his reputation and even part of his conscience and sanity.

It was some kind of unknown but extremely powerful mental attack that causes him to have lucid nightmares even when he's not sleeping or resting.

The first time this happened, he lost control in the middle of a forest and only woke up 5 hours later, with a trail of destruction on his back and countless dead beasts.

After that he suffered some other incidents, but as he managed to control his emotions, he didn't have any problems. Eventually, his forced dreams were getting more and more disturbing and real, to the point where he couldn't resist and ended up losing control, this time it happened in the middle of a city.

About 46 people were killed, countless others were injured, not to mention the warriors who gave their lives to try to lessen the destruction and to contain the danger ray. But this was not the last case of out-of-control. That was just the beginning of the downfall of Apollo kairis.

In total, 7 incidents took place inside cities in the last 6 months. With around 200 people killed and over 1000 people injured. Military casualties were not counted, but it is estimated that over 1000 soldiers died at the hands of Apollo.

A really large number of deaths in the last 6 months have tarnished the honor he built with effort, dedication, discipline, sweat and tears in his 67 years of life. But he can't deny it, it all happened and he knows it.

He killed men, women and children, even if he didn't know it, he still suffers and has remorse for everything. However, nothing will change the past, and so he has decided to surrender himself to Babel as a heinous criminal.

Because of his accomplishments and reputation, Babel ignored and tried to cover up every incident that occurred. Hopes that a solution would be found to his problem are still strong, and searches of all sorts of sources of knowledge were consulted.

Whether it was with the Dragon Lords, in the ancient libraries of the Thanax Empire, in the hands of the Ancient High Elves, or wherever they could go in and search. They called in favors on behalf of Apollo. They bought, traded, and gave away treasures in exchange for information, but all of it was vague and useless.

3 months ago, when Apolo turned himself in as a heinous criminal, a part of the organization's board decided to put him in a suspended coma, a partial solution to the problem.

But it turned out that the situation was even worse because of the non-stop bouts of nightmares that he began to suffer. Causing destruction on an even greater scale than the previous incidents, because of a new state of mental deterioration, where he suffers from some form of sleepwalking.

Soon, it was decided that he would be held in the Abyss, an international maximum security prison specializing in containing extremely powerful figures.

And there he was been held until today when he was brought to the present location, where he will be on trial for his crimes. But the truth is that this is far from being a fair trial, it's more like a play where everyone has a role to play. This entire trial was set up and engineered by Babel itself to try to lessen the effects of previous incidents.

Nothing more than a demonstration of justice that important figures in the 5 continents can use as an excuse to calm their population and the spirits of some authorities who have suffered losses because of the incidents.

Everything is just a theater that Babel will use to have exclusive rights over how to proceed with Apollo's sentence.

1