Reality -chapter 04
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reality....

 

What is reality?

 

Have we ever thought about it?

 

No, I don't think so. We ever did.

 

My perception of reality changed drastically when I realised I was reincarnated or transmigrated.

 

Reincarnated is a word that depicts a person who gets reborn with his past life memories.

 

Transmigrate also works in the same way, but it's different. As it doesn't give you a new life.

 

But makes you a person who already existed in the world.

 

In short, you take over another person's body.

 

Reincarnation and transmigration are two of the most mysterious phenomena.

 

But I would have accepted this if I had reincarnated or transmigrated.

 

But I didn't.

 

I become a person in my own novel.

 

It was the worst situation that could have been for me.

 

Why ?

 

It's simple.

 

Because can I take this world as some words I just wrote on a whim?

 

I couldn't accept this world as a novel because of the complicated feelings I can feel from those around me.

 

Or rather, some characters who were destined to be stepping stones for the protagonist.

 

But somehow he needs to accept this; if he keeps denying it, he may make some mistakes in the near future.

 

"I need to clear the plot holes of the novel." I say this to myself with a determined expression, as it can help me survive into the future.

 

.....

 

.....

 

The burning, hot sun in the middle of the sky

 

In a forest full of trees and jungles.

 

Some horses are entering the deepest place in the forest.

 

There were ten knights around two people who were riding the horse.

 

"It should be around here,"he said as the maid near him heard it.

 

"Hmm?" She looks pretty confused by the word he's using now.

 

Seeing that she is looking at his face, she wants to know what he is saying now.

 

"Oh, nothing," he says while keeping his eyes on the forest for any abnormalities.

 

The maid pouted as she looked at the knights around them annoyingly.

 

"Move fast," she says in a harsh tone to the knights.

 

Today was a pleasant and warming day for the knights, as they could see the lovely face of the maid.

 

It can be said that the maid is one of the prettiest people in the mansion.

 

So for a knight to see her face is no less than a blessing.

 

But because of him, these pitiful and hardworking knights got a command from the maid in a harsh tone.

 

The knights grumble with an angry expression and look at him with resentment.

 

Scratching his face with embarrassment, he avoids the gazes of the resentful knights who are getting taunted by the maid.

 

"It's not my fault," he says to himself in a convincing tone.

 

After a few hours of riding into the forest,

 

They found a cave.

 

A dark cave giving off an aura full of gloominess and the deadliest.

 

Everyone stopped their steps as he walked out of the horse.

 

"This is the one," he says with a delighted smile.

 

He started to walk to the cave, as the knights also stayed near the cave to prevent anyone from entering and guarding him.

 

"No need to enter; I will go alone," he says to them, as he doesn't want that item to get into the hands of anyone of them.

 

The maid wants to say something"B-But───"

 

"No, Buts. I will go alone," he says with an unwavering stand.

 

"It can't be—" she was about to say something before getting cut off.

 

"No,I will be okay." With these words, he enters the cave.

 

The cave is darker, as no light can be seen. Entering deeper into the cave, the only light that can be seen is from the outside of the cave.

 

He can't see anything, but he starts to touch the walls of the cave, trying to find something in this cave.

 

The cave was a narrow place where only two people could enter while adjusting somehow.

 

Crack───!

 

Crack───!

 

The rocks around him started to crack before a crystal fell from the wall of the crack.

 

A beautiful blue crystal falls from the wall as it touches the ground.

 

The crystal was a bright blue colour, as it brightened up the whole cave for a moment before starting to get dim.

 

Taking the dim crystal in his hands, he started to throw it against the wall of the cave.

 

Wanting to break the crystal.

 

Bang! Bang! Bang!

 

Whenever the crystal was thrown against the wall, it brightened up before dimming.

 

At the end, the crystal broke, just like a ball of glass would.

 

There is a very small round ball in the middle of the broken crystal.

 

Taking the small round ball in his hand, he put it in his mouth before chewing it.

 

After eating the round ball, he started to get out of the cave.

 

His eyes just got black for a while, before his vision returned.

 

The sudden light of the sun has made his eyes a little sore.

 

But there is a bright smile on his face as he looks around.

 

The knights have made a small camp and are starting to prepare to leave this place.

 

But unusually, the maid is a little quiet and hasn't even looked at him.

 

As she looks at the opposite side of him.

 

"Hummm, hmmmm, hummm, hmmmm," humming brightly in the journey to the home.

 

He was very happy.

 

.........

 

After a few hours of horseback riding, they reach a mansion.

 

Walking out of the horse, he starts to enter the mansion.

 

Returning home, he enters his room.

 

Laying his head on the bed with a relaxed expression for a while before he enters the bathroom.

 

"Damn!" He can't believe it, as his face looks brighter than before.

 

He was already very charming, but eating that has made him more charming.

 

With a silly smile, he closed his eyes for a moment.

 

He opens his eyes; everything is normal except something.

 

His dark eyes turned red as they started to glow.

 

His charming face turned into a serious expression as his mind started working faster than before.

 

The speed he could think before has started to process faster, as the normal water from the faucet is starting to fall slowly.

 

Extremely slowly, as he can clearly see the water falling to sink.

 

It is not that everything became slow, but rather that his thought process was extremely fast.

 

That it also affected his eyesight.

 

With a deep breath, he blew out an exhausted breath from his mouth.

 

As he falls to the ground in a kneeling position.

 

Gasp───!, Gasp───!

 

Gasp───!, Gasp───!

 

He was breathing heavily as his eyes and brain started to have severe pain with breathing issues.

 

He is trying to inhale as much oxygen as he can while breathing, and he continues to do this as he feels extremely breathless.

 

After a few minutes, his breathing rhythm started to get normal, and he feels better than before.

 

"It was too risky," he says while his back is on the wall behind him in the bathroom.

 

He closed his eyes to reduce the burning pain coming from his eyes.

 

"It was only for a few seconds, but it was painful like hell," he mumbles as he closes his eyes with a neutral expression.

 

In this way.

 

More than 30 minutes passed.

 

Opening his eyes, he took a shower and came out of the bathroom.

 

While lying on the bed with his body on it, he started to feel extremely exhausted.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

The sound of the door came for a while before he looked at it.

 

"...Can...I come in?" A voice came from the outside; it was the voice of the maid.

 

"Yes.....you can...." He took a long time before speaking, as he felt his whole body was sore and exhausted.

 

The maid enters the room to see him lying on the bed, his head looking in her direction.

 

She was holding a plate in her hands; there were some cut fruits on the plate.

 

She took a chair from the table and sat down on the chair near his bed.

 

With a fork in her right hand, she picked up a sliced fruit piece and took it near his face.

 

"Aaaaah" while opening her mouth to show that he needs to open his mouth. So she can feed him the fruit slice.

 

"I am... not a kid," he says while sitting on the bed with a painful sigh.

 

Putting his back in the bedroom, he ate the fruit slice she was holding with her fork.

 

While crunching the apple slice, he started to think calmly.

 

He didn't notice that the maid was going through complicated emotions in her heart.

 

At one point, her face got red in embarrassment for a while because of what he said.

 

She is a maid of the mansion who has taken care of him for a long time.

 

So in a sense, somehow, while taking care of him nowadays, she looks at him like a mother would look at a kid.

 

While thinking this, a thought came to her mind about when she was with him while going to the cave.

 

There is currently an angry expression on her face.

 

She took another slice of apple fruit to his mouth.

 

"S-Slowly," he says with a tear in his eyes. While touching his lips, there is a small cut in his lips, as she mistakenly used too much strength in the fork.

 

"I-Iam sorry, she says with embarrassment, as she unintentionally or intentionally did this.

 

"I-Its okay. Be careful next time" he says while eating the next slice of fruit.

 

'N-N-Next time? He wants me to feed him next time, too. Does he want me to feed him forever?'

 

A strange truck of thoughts started to run through her mind, as she looked pretty happy.

 

But in the mind of Him.

 

'She is dangerous. I need to be careful around her to not offend her in any way. She cut my lower lip by mistake, even with a small fork. How much strength does she have?'

 

His face had a horror expression as he smiled with a wary face at her.

 

While she returned a bright smile.

 

But the smile looked like a threat to him, as he continued to smile in a wary way.

 

......

 

From tomorrow, I will start posting 1-2 chapters daily. And I will try to detail everything as much as I can.

 

0