3 – The first detention.
4.4k 20 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His head was hazy, and he was back in gym class. Once again he was on the bleachers, watching the other kids play basketball. Nikki was doing layup shots, and just like on Friday, her lacy thong was peeking out from her shorts. But this time, when she noticed him staring, she grinned and walked up to him.

"Hi Randy!" her voice was perky and cute. The girl reached down to his shorts, sneaking her hand below the waistband and wrapping her fingers around his cock.

"Mm... you're so big and hard, Randy..." Nikki started stroking, which sent shocks of rapture through his body. It grew harder and harder in her hand, and she kept pumping and pumping, stepping in closer to kiss him deeply. Nikki slipped her long, wide tongue in his mouth, and just as Randy thought he was about to burst, she pulled her hand back. It made him gasp, and Nikki giggled, biting down on his lip and curving her hand around his waist.

"You're so cute." she pulled away from him and spun around. Randy watched as she hooked her thumbs around the sagging corners of her gym shorts and crept them down. The sight of her big, round, juicy ass made Randy's dick even harder, which he didn't even think was possible at the moment.

"Ooh." Nikki was staring back at the tent in his shorts. "Let me see it..."

He whipped his cock out, and Nikki took it in her hand, guiding it between her two fat buttcheeks. Moaning, she ground it against him, and Randy couldn't help but let out a sound of pleasure too. He squeezed her ass as she kept grinding against him, his fingers gripping the soft flesh tightly. He was gonna... he was gonna...


BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Randy stirred in his bed, turning over and switching off his alarm clock. His whole body felt warm, so he tossed the covers off of himself. He slept in only his boxer briefs, and today was no different... well, except for one small detail.

"Oh, no..."

He sat up and pulled the waistband of his underwear open. He was fully erect, his dick straining against the fabric, and sticky white cum was all over the inside.

"A wet dream?"

Randy rubbed the crud from his eyes and got out of bed. He couldn't remember the last time he had a wet dream... and like most dreams, he had forgotten about it quickly. He only had the vaguest idea of what it was about... something with Nikki?

He shook his head. That couldn't be right. Nikki was... Nikki. He shouldn't be having dreams like that about her.

Glancing over at his alarm clock, he saw that it was five thirty. Perfect, he thought. Just enough time to hop in the shower before Nikki would be over.

While he turned on the water and stepped inside, he thought about how his weekend had gone. It was the same as usual, pretty much - he did his homework, played some video games, and typed out a few new ideas for scripts. Preethi had texted him on Sunday on how she had gone to see Starfighters 2 with a bunch of the marching band kids she was friends with, and when he asked why he wasn't invited, she had told him that she just assumed he was grounded or something. Which was... well, it was fair, but frustrating. She couldn't just text him and ask?

It reminded him how bad Nikki really was. If it weren't for her, he'd be with the girl of his dreams already.

Then again, he did just have a dream about Nikki, so... was Preethi really the girl of his dreams anymore? He had certainly never had a wet dream with her in it...

Randy forced that idea out of his head as soon as it popped in. Nikki was really hot, yeah, but she was still a total bitch. Preethi was cute in her own way, and funny, and... well, not a bitch.

 The only other thing of note that happened over the weekend was the constant stream of texts he got from kids he didn't know, mostly questions like "did you get expelled?" or "did you get suspended?" or "did Nikki get expelled/suspended?" He tried to answer them all, but he really just wondered where all those people got his number. There were a few congratulations mixed in the slew of questions, pretty much thanking him for putting the girl in her place. He didn't respond to those ones.

Despite punching Nikki feeling really, really good in the moment, he felt... bad about it. He knew that he probably shouldn't, and that the girl had it coming, but he wished they could just sit down and talk about things instead of coming to blows. He was more of a pacifist than a fighter, he supposed.

While he showered, he looked down at himself. His dick was still half-hard from the dream, and as he washed around it, it got harder again. He knew this was weird for a guy his age, but he almost never jacked off, like maybe only once or twice a year did he ever masturbate. Maybe that was why he had that wet dream, he thought... his body just needed to release some excess, or something.

At that moment, his phone rang, which sat on the counter. He stepped out of the shower, pulling on a towel as he checked who it was. Caller ID didn't show a name, but he answered anyways.

"Hey Randy," said Nikki. "You up?"

He glanced down. "Yep."

"Great, I'll be over in like, half an hour?" from the sounds of it, she was getting ready, zipping up her backpack.

"Yeah, that works."

"Great... hey, what's that noise?"

"Huh?" he looked back. "Oh... yeah, that's just the shower."

"Oh... you naked?" Nikki asked casually.

Randy blinked. "Well, I've got a towel on..."

"Nice." she said. "Send pics."

The other end went quiet - the girl hung up. Randy figured it was a joke, but she didn't really say it like one.


Together, Nikki and Randy stepped into the library, where they'd be spending the next hour in detention. The ride to school was pretty much the same as the ride back on Friday: awkward and mostly silent. Despite the fight being a few days behind them, there was still a weird tension in the air.

Randy glanced at her from the passenger seat, playing with his phone idly. She still had that bruise on her cheek, though it had faded a little over the weekend.

"Hey, uh... I'm sorry about that."

She flicked her eyes off the road for a second to address him. "It's alright."

They headed into the library together. No one else was in the room, minus the teacher that'd be watching over them. It was the same substitute that was in their gym class last week, and again he was chatting on his phone. He didn't seem to notice the two as they signed in. Randy chose a seat near the back, and Nikki picked the one right next to his.

Unzipping his backpack, he pulled out the paper his mom had to sign. "Do you know where we have to turn this in?" he whispered, looking at Nikki. She had more experience getting in trouble than he did.

"Front office, there's a bin." she replied, grabbing it from his hand. The girl looked it over, then snorted. "Wait, did you actually get your mom to sign this? You know you can just sign it yourself, right?"

"I'm not gonna forge my mom's signature." he snatched it back from her, stuffing it in his bag. He zipped it back up, but only after pulling out his breakfast: a packet of Pop-Tarts. Nikki grabbed that from him as well.

"Hey!"

The girl tore open the silver packaging and gave him a mean grin.

"Aww, they're the cinnamon kind." She bit into one of the Pop-Tarts. "Hey, want the second one?"

Randy stole it from her hand. "Sheesh, you're welcome." she said.

"They were mine to begin with!" said Randy. Laughing, Nikki pinched him on the arm. "Ow!"

Finally, the substitute seemed to notice the two of them. The man pulled himself away from his phone call for a second to yell at the two of them. "Hey! Quiet down!" By the next moment, he was back to his phone.

For a while, the two stayed mute. Every now and then Nikki would try to get Randy to break the silence by pinching him. He eventually started swatting her hand away. Eventually, when it seemed like the substitute had stopped paying attention again, she leaned in and whispered something to him.

"Hey, I heard a guy got his dick sucked in here once."

"Really?" Randy rose an eyebrow. "Were you the one under the table?"

Nikki rested her head on her hand, smirking. She slipped her hand on his thigh and started squeezing it. "Why, you interested?"

Randy opened his mouth to quip back at her, but found that no sound came out. She was joking with that... right? 

Over the years, Nikki had picked on him in lots of different ways... but never like this. His face flushing red, he pulled her hand off of him and scooted his chair away. The sound caught the substitutes attention, who yelled at the two to separate. Nikki was the one who got up and moved, crossing her arms. He watched her walk away... wow, her butt looked really nice in those black leggings...

Randy adjusted his hoodie, pulling it down a bit. He needed to stop getting hard-ons in school...

93