5. Next Session
2.5k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
One day if I have leet coding skills I would like to make a game. This story's power progression loop is essentially construct buildings - use it to seduce targets - gain building points - construct buildings and loop ad infinitum. Edmund's money is pretty unlimited (he owns a building after all), so don't think too much about the money. Focus on the BP and MPs.

 

Edmund sat and was pleased. It's been almost a week since he started on this project, and now he reviewed his powers again. 

[Edmund Greenhat - The Rising King]

[Current Buildings Owned : Sunlight Apartments, Small Photography Studio]

[Unspent Building Points : 0]

[Unspent Minion Points : 10]

[Building points generated per month : 0]

[Minion points generated per month : 1]

[Buildings that can be purchased. Buildings come fully equipped. Building Points used to Building new buildings]

[Small office : 3 points (Max 1)]

[Small Private Swimming Pool with Sauna : 5 points (Max 1)] - New!

[Minion that can be purchased. Minions are mind-controlled minions that obey every order. Minions can be deployed to work at your buildings, or infiltrate other companies. Minion points are used to hire and control minions.]

[Office Assistant - Rank 0 - 3 points (max 1)]

[Office Manager - Rank 1 - 10 Points (1 point monthly upkeep needed) (max 1)]

[Photography Assistant -Rank 0  - 3 points (max 1)]

[Female Photography Assistant - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 1)] [Employed]

[Janitorial staff - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 2)]

[Sauna and Swimming Pool Operator - 5 Points (max 1)] - new!

He had no more building points, and he cursed. But this was predicted. He remembered from his magical teachings that building points came mostly from first time conquest of a target. It will yield building points depending on many factors, and the method of corruption. At this point, he wasn't sure whether he should hire janitorial staff, or office workers-

But then again, was there a reason why the office Manager needed so many points and was rank 1? As for minion points, he remembered every single target, once corrupted, generates minion points.

He thought about it, and decided, he could wait. 

***

Sara went back to the NTR Photography Studio two days later. 

"Hi Sara. Welcome back." Edmund smiled. The minion already prepared the setup. "Minion?"

"Got it, boss! This way, miss." The minion led Sara to the changing room. "Today we received less new products, so you'll be trying out five new outfits instead."

Sara nodded. She was still nervous, even though it was her 2nd time.

"Oh! The boss wants to show you the photos on the website. But that'll be after the shoot, I guess? Or maybe during lunchbreak."

"Photos- on the website?" Sara paled. 

"Yeah. The ones you took!"

Edmund walked in with a laptop. "Oh- sorry, was I intruding?" 

The minion shook her head. "We haven't started changing yet."

"I see. Your photo yesterday did super well. We sold like 80 units of our expensive swimsuit line!" Edmund laughed, as he placed it on the small round table in the changing room. "Come!"

Sara walked over and saw a cropped photo of herself. Even though she couldn't see her own face, the amount of sex appeal from the supposedly modest photo was through the roof that she blushed. The photo was very lightly edited to blur out what was her obviously erect nipples. "Oh dear." She blushed, unable to mention that her nipples were almost peeking out.

"You did really well." Edmund praised. "The customers really liked how good and sexy you looked in that swimsuit, and really sold the swimsuit's appear to the ladies!"

The praise made Sara flush. The minion added in. "Yeah!" 

Edmund nodded. "Keep it up. Let's try to pull off that sexy, seductive look again. It's selling like hot cakes!" 

Sara blushed- "-I- I'll try."

The first three swimsuit's photoshoots went on normally. The minion would frequently adjust her arms, and her pose to get it right. All that contact with her skin just made her even more sensitive. But somehow, it was less taxing.

"Alright! Time for lunch!" The minion said. "Do you want that bento again, Sara?"

Sara nodded. "Sure."

"Great. I heard they have a special oyster sauce today." 

***

"I got to go run some errands today, boss." The minion vanished, leaving Edmund and Sara with their bento. They sat down and ate together. 

"Good work. I think you're getting better at the poses, and I can feel you're slowly working through your shyness." Edmund said as he began to eat. 

Sara nodded. "Thank you."

"If you improve a bit more, we can start paying you $250 a session." 

Sara paused, surprised at the sum. "Wow. Really? How much do your best models make?"

"$1,000 per session." Edmund answered. "Some with profit share, on the lingerie or swimsuit lines that they sell. But most of these models are frequently traveling."

Sara couldn't believe it. "Woah." 

Edmund nodded. "Anyway, how's things with your husband. You've been living here for the past 3 years, right?"

"Yeah." Sara ate her bento. The oyster sauce was thick and creamy. "My husband works at Nora Electronics, the Tori City branch."

"Oh, that's a good company." Edmund sat as they made conversation. He could feel that she was still defensive. 

"Yeah. I thought so too. He works really hard but has not been able to get a promotion." 

"I see. Maybe he just has a difficult boss." Edmund smiled. 

She nodded. "I think so." 

"So- why have you not worked for the past few years?"

Sara clammed up. "-my husband- he wanted me to be the stay-at-home-mom. That was the image he grew up with, and what he tried to give me."

"Mom?" Edmund looked. "You have a baby?"

Sara shook her head. "No. We didn't have much luck on that front."

Edmund laughed and teased the housewife. "Lack of luck, or lack of action?"

She blushed but blurted out. "Both- I mean, lack of luck. We- we're doing it."

"Hah! Good. Anyway, I want to work for a bit. You can watch if you want." Edmund said. He'll have to set it up some more. He took out his laptop and started to work. There was still another 30 minutes before the minion would return from her errand, so somehow, she did. 

Edmund downloaded the photos she took, and began editing it. He cropped away her face and head, and focused on the photos. He would adjust their color balance and saturation, and clean up some stray artifacts. 

Sara watched, entranced. "You're really good at this stuff." 

Edmund smiled. "Of course, it's a business. But today's photos are good- but not as great as yesterday's." The laptop switched to show her post-masturbation photos. It was her in the moist swimsuit. 

Edmund pointed at the photo. 

"Do you notice how your skin glows here?"

Sara stared. She didn't notice at all. "Huh?"

"Yeah. It's like you're in the zone." Edmund complimented. "This is good. If we could get that again, I think we'll sell quite a few swimsuits."

Sara blushed. She wasn't going to admit she masturbated. 

43