24. Housewife Training XVII
2.1k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sara's hand moved up and down of Edmund's shaft, and yet, somehow, it's as if her hands connected with her nether regions. Edmund's magic began to stitch her senses together, such that with each stroke of her hand, her lower half felt it too. Magic. 

Edmund smiled, as the beautiful housewife's hands moved. She didn't realize it, but she began panting and moaning. 

"Oh." Sara's face was red, as she felt the stench of the man's penis. It was huge. She knew it was huge ever since they were in the sauna together. But now, right in front of her, her mind could think of nothing else. She craved it. The smell seemed to bind itself with her mind, and she felt her vagina twitch in desire. The muscles of her pussy squeezed, as if she was taking the dick into her pussy whenever she stroked the shaft.

She moaned. She didn't know why, she never moaned with her husband. And yet, here, doing this for Edmund, she was more excited than she had ever been. She stroked, and felt every bump of his shaft on her hand. She felt his rough skin move. 

Edmund teased. "I think it needs a bit of lubrication." 

Sara stared. She didn't get it. 

He leaned down and whispered. "Use your tongue."

Her face was red, but her body tingled at his voice.  She was already in too deep to escape, and her head approached the penis. The stench drew her in, as if it was a spell. Her tongue came out.

Sara felt the tip of her tongue touch the skin of Edmund's penis, and she instantly felt a pleasant buzz throughout her body. She began to lick it passionately, intoxicated by the taste. 

Edmund admired the view. There was something incredibly sexy about a woman licking his penis. 

Sara licked, as if entranced. She gave her husband a blowjob before, but it was nothing like this. Her husband came within seconds of her licking, but Edmund's penis vibrated and twitched at her tongue's movement. 

"You're surprisingly good at this." Edmund praised. 

Sara's tongue licked his shaft. There was a big pulsing blood vein that vibrated as her tongue passed through it. Her body burned. 

"Keep going." Edmund relaxed, enjoying the sensation. He continued to lavish her with praises. "This feels really good." 

Yet, Sara felt good too. Her vagina's love juices began to leak out, her mind consumed by the act of blowjob. She licked, and licked, and then, felt the penis twitch at her assault. She wanted it inside her. She wanted to take it in. 

"Yeah~" Edmund moaned, and somehow, his moan amplified her own pleasures. 

So, after licking it for a while, she stared at it, and put in into her mouth. She began to suck it. It was so big, that she felt it. Edmund moaned some more. 

"Ooooh that's good. Sara, you're one amazing woman."

For the housewife, her mind could think of nothing else. The very taste of his penis in her mouth seemed to shut every other part of her mind. All she felt was the pleasure of pleasing a man. She felt desired. She felt sexy. She felt good. She wanted to make him feel good. So she sucked. 

Her tongue coiled and licked passionately, her body somehow hanging on every moan. Every time Edmund moaned, her body experienced an electrical jolt. Her entire body wanted to please the man. 

She sucked. And sucked. 

Then Edmund couldn't take it anymore. His penis twitched and tensed. Sara felt it tense up in her mouth, but rather than push it away, she held it in. Her tongue increased it's attack. He came inside her mouth, and somehow, Sara felt an orgasmic release. It was incredibly unusual.

Edmund smiled. "Fuh. That felt good." 

Sara nodded, the taste of sperm in her mouth. It was metallic. Her senses briefly returned to her, and she quickly spat it out. Edmund smiled. She'll swallow it soon enough. 

Edmund grabbed her, and pulled her closer. 

"-wha-" Sara was surprised when she was suddenly sitting on his lap. 

Edmund kissed her. His left hand wrapped around her back, and began fondling her chest through the bra. His other hand assaulted her already moist vagina. His tongue attacked her tongue. His fingers pleasured her nipples and clit simultaneously.

The already horny housewife orgasmed. 

Again.

And again. 

She had no strength to run. Her mind was a daze. It felt like a haze of pleasure. She kissed. Her body twitched. Her love juices leaked out. She felt her body lose control over itself, her nerves overwhelmed by the assault of Edmund's touch.

It was incredible. She never knew sex was so good. 

No. This was amazing. 

She now understood why some women became addicted to it. She had a friend who was a nymphomaniac of some kind, and never understood how she could be addicted to it. All the time she had sex with her husband, she didn't find it all that pleasurable. 

Her body twitched. She was sweaty as hell, but she didn't care. 

Her lingerie panties was drenched, but she didn't care.

She orgasmed again. She didn't know where that electrifying jolt came from. Was it her nipples, or was it down there? She didn't care. At this moment, her mind was overwhelmed by the senses from her body, and it all screamed one thing.

She wanted to fuck.  

Edmund smiled. He carried her easily, somehow, he easily took off her panties. She looked at him, surprised. "-Ah. What- what are you doing?"

He kissed her. "Do you want to feel what's it like inside you?"

A tiny, tiny part of her mind screamed no. But her body had betrayed her. She wanted to say no, but she didn't. Instead, she stared at it, and felt her vagina's muscles relaxing. Her love juices flowed out easily.

"A condom! Please!" She begged.

A condom appeared.

She gulped. Her fingers trembled. Edmund lifted her up easily, and adjusted her legs. He spread her open, and carried her over to a table. He placed her on the table. "What do you say? Do you want to feel it inside you?"

That tiny part of her mind tried it's best to scream no. But her curiosity and desire overwhelmed her. "-just once. Just one time."

Edmund nodded, and his pole pierced the housewife for the first time. Her eyes widened in shock. Her wet pussy received the penis and felt every fold and bump. It instantly hit the very end of her vagina. She moaned uncontrollably. 

He moved, and attacked. His hips moved back and forth like a piston, pounding the housewife eagerly. The engorged penis, lubricated by her love juices, moved in and out. She screamed, her mind overwhelmed.

Edmund's dark magic began to bond with her vagina. It was the end for her. She screamed, her true feelings revealed. "OOOOOOOOOOH~"

She moaned. It was so big, and she felt it filling her up like never before.

Sex. Amazing!

She felt his dick hit some part of the vagina, and instantly her entire body convulsed. "OO~~~~~~ This! This is too much!" She screamed. The photo studio echoed with her moans of pleasure.

He thrusted his penis again.

And again.

And again.

She felt her leg turn into jelly. Her hands hugged the man that pounded her. She stopped being able to say full words, and instead, for the next thirty minutes, it was just moans of pleasure, and screams as her body orgasmed. 

She didn't even know she could orgasm so many times in a single day. 

His penis began to twitch inside her. She felt it. He was going to cum inside her! "-please- please don't!" She tried her best to scream. "Outside!"

"Okay." 

Edmund pulled out at the last minute, the condom came out with it. But just splashing a bit of sperm on her belly was enough. The sperm's corruption entered her body. Her vagina was now bound to him. She would not be able to feel pleasure with any other man anymore, unless he allowed her to. She panted, she felt the hot sperm on her skin. "Oh. Oh my~"

Edmund went in, and gave her a kiss. She had no fight left in her at this point. When he kissed, she kissed back just as passionately. She felt everything turn hazy, and she fell asleep on the table. 

[You've obtained 5 Building Points and 10 Minion Points! Your target, Sara Hudson, is now in Corruption Level 5!]

[You've obtained 5 Building Points and 15 Minion Points! Your target, Sara Hudson, is now in Corruption Level 6!]

He had just burst through two levels of Corruption!

 

Finally?! Haha. What do you think? Naturally, this is a Netori fic, and I want more of that 'cheating on the husband' scenes, so, the next part is escalating the netori scenes. 

33