New Year Special — Happy New Year!
151 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Happy new years! I may have messed up the scheduling, but we don’t talk about that.

New Year Special — Happy New Year!

The last day of the Festival of Stars, also known as New Year's Eve back on Earth... Speaking of Earth...

 

[Ei's POV]

 

It's the last day of the Festival of Stars. Despite being around for only two or so months, I've really enjoyed my time here so far. I've made friends, gone on some crazy adventures, and had lots of fun.

 

In alignment with its name, the sky is showered with shooting stars. I may have had to climb up the canopy of the trees, but it was worth it.

 

I've started to miss my family and friend though... Even if we didn't interact very much. I wonder how they're doing...

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

[Senka's POV] (A/N: Ei's sister)

 

Another year comes to an end... But this time Ei isn't here. We rarely saw each other, since both of us were always busy... still, she would normally be a round for holidays.

 

Everyone else is gathered here. Me, Mom, Dad, a few of my friends, and Ei's only friend. It's been around six months since Ei died, so at least we aren't all moping around.

 

As the clock hits 12, meteors begin to fall over the sky. Ironic that there's a meteor shower, isn't? The one time that we'd normally hang out with Ei we're reminded of her death.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

[Luna's POV]

 

Mom, Terra, and I are all chilling in our living room for the last day of the Festival! We have some tasty food too!

 

This year has been very interesting though! I never thought I'd become friends with a Vampire, especially not a Vampire lord.

 

"I'm late, but I'm HERE! I came out of the lab for once!" (Pyro/Luna's Dad)

 

""Dad!!"" (Luna + Terra)

 

"You should really come out of your lab more." (Hydra)

 

"Sorry, sorry. I've just almost had a breakthrough though..." (Pyro)

 

Haha... Dad's always trying to do thing in his lab. It never makes any sense.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

[Vadina's POV]

 

"So, how was your year Vadina? It's been a while since we last had time to chat." (Kusanali)

 

"I hath fared well. Luna hath finally made more friends." (Vadina)

 

"That's good. Do you think that Luna would be willing to give a lecture some time? I still remember her final project and I only had a small glimpse of it." (Kusanali)

 

"Thou wouldst hath to asketh Luna." (Vadina)

 

"Fair. I'll do it sometime soon then..." (Kusanali)

 

I canst not see the stars from within the abode of Kusanli. However, she hath projected a large array of them onto the roof. It hath been a good year.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

[Kurui's POV]

 

So ya wanna hear things from my point of view again? Alright. Well, I've taken a trip to the Entity Plane. It hasn't recovered that much more in the time I was sealed though...

 

Still, it's nice to be back.

 

"Oh? You are being watched this time?" (ENTITY)

 

"That's the case" (Kurui)

 

"So special, aren't you?" (ARCANE)

 

"Yeah, yeah, they're the favorite and yours. We all know ARCANE." (OCEAN

 

"Y'know, aren't we all really just distracting from the point of this section? We're just breaking the fourth wall." (Kurui)

"It's fun. It has been causing a decent amount of problems in the timeline though." (OUROBOROS)

 

"Side stories are like that, huh?" (ENTITY)

 

"Yep..." (OUROBOROS)

 

"Well, maybe we should get back on topic again. We're castin' stars unto the world right now." (Kurui)

 

"So, where shall the next batch go?" (ENTITY)

 

"Let's go give some for Entity's favored to watch." (ARCANE)

 

"It's always ENTITYENTITYENTITY... Would you please shut up about ENTITY?" (EQUALITY)

 

"Yes, yes, we get that ya want to always have everythin' be equal and that's why ya worked with NULL, but can't yajust watch? Ya're more sealed than I am." (Kurui)

 

"Oh, seems the reader is leaving." (ENTITY)

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

[Nadia's POV]

 

Kurui was nice enough to drop me off at the palace in Hauritsu.

 

"Father, I have returned temporarily." (Nadia)

 

"Welcome back! So, wanna go watch the stars?" (Fall)

 

"Sure." (Nadia)

 

"I'll come too." (Summer)

 

"Oh? You're back from the Dragon Kingdom already?" (Fall)

 

"Father said to spend time with my family." (Summer)

 

We relocated to the top of the roof. The stars are falling from the sky. Father says that is not how it works, however I like that explanation more. The stars seem... more vibrant than previous years. I wonder why.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

[Flandre's POV]

 

"Aneki! I'm back~" (Flandre)

 

"Welcome back, Flandre." (Remilia)

 

"It's the last day of the festival of stars! Do you wanna go see the stars with me?" (Flandre)

 

"Already? Official business has been keeping me occupied for a while. Well, let's begin." (Remilia)

 

"Yay!" (Flandre)

 

We head to the top of the castle. Sakuya, our maid also decided to follow.

 

"Ready, Aneki?" (Flandre)

 

"Let us begin." (Remilia)

 

""{Starfall}!"" (Flandre)

 

With our combined chant to amplify our spells power, hundreds of thousands of stars fly out from behind the castle. They glide across the top of the cavern, falling towards the city below as they slowly fizzle out. It's pretty~

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

[Watari's POV] (A/N: First Cardinal of the Cult of NULL)

 

"Nil isn't coming?" (Watari)

 

"He said holidays have no point in existing." (Foul One)

 

"Really now? I think he just doesn't want to babysit Francis over there." (Watari)

 

"Can you cut me some slack please? The Lord Alpha was too busy to come so he sent me instead."

 

"All I'm saying is that you're weak. If your 'Lord Alpha' can't even make it to a party, do you really think that he could beat me?" (Watari)

 

"You don't even have your main target and you're fighting. Really?" (The Bereaved)

 

"I just think The Scientist is being a coward." (Watari)

 

"Some party this is. I need more screaming~ Can't you let me torture Francis some? It's not even the main body so I can have more fun right?" (Mercy)

 

"Please, no!" (Francis)

 

"And here I thought you were above going after the weak, Watari. Are you deserving of the first spot if you cannot accept those who are weak?" (The Scientist)

 

It seems that the old bitch decided to show up. Well, I guess he isn't as much of a coward as I thought.

 

"Then prove to me that compassion is worth it. You're almost as bad as Mercy is." (Watari)

 

"Hey~ You're using me as a statistic for sadism now? I'm honored~" (Mercy)

 

"Siren's still out, huh?" (The Bereaved)

 

"Yep. We're just going to have to have this party without them." (Foul One)

 

"Not like her presence would even add much." (Watari)

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

[Siren's POV]

 

"Volty~~ It's almost the new year~" (Siren)

 

"Shut up and watch the stars. I didn't bring you to the canopy so that you could distract me. Do I have to punish you?" (Voltrek)

 

"Yes please~" (Siren)

 

It seems that this night might be a bit more fun~

 

I think I covered everyone's POV. Happy new year, happy late new year, or happy new year soon, whichever one. I started writing around three months ago and its been a blast. Well, here's to a good 2024. (Also, side note: I may start another series in the same universe soon... currently I'm writing it on the side since I want to see if I can take it anywhere interesting. It won't effect updates here though, so don't worry :D)

Happy new year! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

9