The Bonds Between Us
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Again, I'm late, I know, I'm sorry. My injury still has me bedridden and mentally taken out, as it's been two weeks and it feels like it might still need some more time. Even though I should have more time to write, I just can't get myself to as I worry about everything else. Still I try and put a little everyday.

We just got to the second part of the Kirosian War, things are about to take a turn for the worse, read more and find out!

The next chapter, will come out 1 months from now, so that I can recover and build up chapters again! Sorry for the inconvenience and let me know what you think!

Kiatin vs Jurgun...

Jurgun was beginning to feel irritated after being interrupted for the second time. He didn't feel that his challenger was much of a challenge, but he hated that he'd been unable to achieve any of his objectives.

He looked him over, eyeing him as he noticed the villager glare at him with malice. "Boy, do you know what it means to touch a Dai Hito?"

Kiatin got in a battle stance, brandishing the jagged black sword, that he made himself, at his side. "Battle Arts: Hunter's Fury!" Cracks fizzled in and out, lining the air around him, as he switched into second gear. His energy had skyrocketed to its utmost limits.

This technique, helped cut down the amount of time it took for him, to teleport and use his abilities, similar to other limit breaking moves. He pointed his left palm towards the ground, and released more energy.

"Battle Art, Ground Implosion!" On his command, the ground below them, imploded upwards. Erupting dust and rocks around them for dozens of kilometers.

Jurgun covered his mouth as he looked around. The Messian had disappeared, blipping between the rocks to find his blind spot. Kjorsa switched into a blade as he blocked a few air slices aiming for him and smiled.

The rocks and dust in their vicinity stopped in midair, as the air strikes increased. The General only managed to gain sight of him a few times, through the thick veil of rocks, before Kiatin disappeared once again.

Jurgun realized that the boy might actually be a worthy challenge, with the way he carried himself. Gray streaks began to glow, before his hair went full silver. Silver white, marks coursed through his body, pulsing like veins.

He placed both hands on his hilt, as he spoke a command. "Mold 2." The blade began shifting and folding, before it split into two submachine style guns. Then he began spinning and firing, omnidirectionally.

Bullets made out of telekinetic force blew back rocks and dust, beginning to clear the area. Kiatin teleported out above the cloud of dust, gritting his teeth, as he nearly avoided being struck.

He threw his hands forth, gathering telekinetic force in a sphere, as light began to glow bright within. "Battle Art, Refracted Light!"

The beam of light, struck down with immense force, reflecting light through the cloud of dust, before it was blown all away, from the collision, of Jurgun's counter attack. Both, yelled as the beams of light, rippled devastating shockwaves around them, before Kiatin was blown back.

Free falling from the recoil, as Jurgun reappeared above him, with Kjorsa in blade form. "You are strong..." He praised as he swung down, with all of his might, meeting Kiatin's blade just in time. "But not strong enough." The General followed up with another strike, this time succeeding in, sending him crashing into the ground. Then reappeared seconds later punching Kiatin deeper into the ground.

The villager coughed up blood, as he struggled to keep himself awake. He could hear, the General chuckling to himself.

"Now why would, you risk your life, to let them get away? I heard that Messian's were cold and heartless. Aren't they not?" He asked, curiously.

Kiatin could barely register what he was saying, but his mind immediately thought of Ria. "As long as she's safe and she finally got to see her brother. That's good enough for me."

"Ah, for love... Then, I guess I should go after her-" Jurgun mockingly said, but was cut off, by Kiatin, grabbing hold of his leg and grilling him, as he spoke. "Fine, I'll take you out first."

Jurgun flipped his sword on its hilt, to finish Kiatin off. However the villager was gone. Flipping above him to drop a kick, which Jurgun easily blocked with his left hand, along with the rest of his combo.

"I won't let you go after her!" Kiatin yelled, while intensifying his attack.

"It's not as if you have a choice." Jurgun replied, as he effortlessly, released a great amount of force, repelling him back and knocking the villager, off of his feet.

Pain raced across Kiatin's whole body, increasing by the second, as Jurgun teleported in range, and struck him, so that he maintained momentum. Until he crashed into a mountain, and crumbled it down.

His was dazed and disorientated. He could barely stay awake, but fought his mind to hold on. He just needed a bit more time.

Jurgun landed within his crater, shielding Kiatin from the falling debris. "It's time to go to sleep, young Messian. I will reunite you with her soon."

Kiatin laughed out loud. He didn't know why, he was thinking about The Elder and the village at this time, but memories kept flooding in. He remembered the first time as kids, He, Ria, Jinco and Rani, would run out and play in the forest, against the Elder's wishes. They had been practicing condensing fire and exploding it over a nearby lake.

They each challenged each other, trying to make the largest explosion, until Ria made one that made their jaws drop completely. It was large enough to evaporate a part of the lake, and they were at most fifteen at the time. Before his turn, he went to look for some rocks, with an epiphany that reminded him that metals and iron, can help raise and withstand heat.

He found a bunch and began making his bomb, as the other kids watched. By the time he was finished, his friends were bored and ready to leave, but Ria looked concerned at what he made.

A rotating sphere, that was at first ten times their size, now shrunk down to about twice, with a contained, flaming moltened core. Set ablaze with flint and branches. He managed to hold it all together in first gear, then set it off over the lake.

Devastating the environment around them. Shores receded, as majority of the water, erupted into the air, showering them all. The shockwave, was incredible and about to reach them, before the Elder, youthful and full of strength appeared, in front of them and blocked it, while switching into second gear. She looked back at Kiatin and rolled her eyes, as he gave her a sheepish grin, before looking at Ria.

She made him better and want to improve himself. He couldn't imagine life without her. Before coming down to the planet, he felt four ikos that felt like a threat, and only one, seemed to be engaging with a familiar iko. Which he felt Ria, immediately go to.

He resolved himself before going, but the fear of death didn't cease to fade from his mind. Yet for her he would do anything. Reality brought him back, as he felt the concoction he was brewing was finished.

The sphere, began descending down through the clouds, creating a looming refracted shadow, as it continued to shrink, condensing even further on it's decent. Within, another sphere of grenades and explosives, rotated around, a moltened core of rocks, spinning at Mach speed. In-between each sphere, telekinetic force, continued to condense hydrogen and oxygen with incredible pressure.

On his way from helping Helio, he began telekinetically stealing explosives and grenades, from soldiers, fighting around the province. Then gathered even more while fighting the General. He knew he would need more fire power than ever before, to pull this off.

"What are you planning?" Jurgun asked, looking up at the sky. He sighed realizing the threat and began morphing Kjorsa back into a rifle. It began charging up, as he flowed telekinetic energy into a condensed beam.

"No!" Kiatin teleported up, and grabbed him from the back, locking his arms around his, as the rifles beam went out of control. Destroying a few hills and exploding far off.

The sphere was less than a couple of kilometers away, bearing down immense force. Rocks and pebbles began breaking apart and floating upwards, as the area of impact started to clear away.

Jurgun struggled to shake him off, but he could feel Kiatin using his life force, to bind him. A barrier of telekinetic force kept him in place and made it difficult for him to teleport out.

"I'll make sure to take you with me! No one messes with my people!" He yelled, while gritting his teeth. His nose bled, from Jurgun trying to headbutt him off, but he shook the pain and held on.

He thought of Ria, what she might be thinking right now, and she and her brother was safe. He thought of Jinco and Rani, then the Elder and the villagers, then smiled.

"I've had a good life." He said, as Jurgun grew wide-eyed, realizing the kid had sealed his resolve. Large amounts of energy, welled up within Kiatin, as an aura of telekinetic force, began increasing its pressure, and sparking static electricity around him.

"Stop this, it's not worth your life-" Jurgun started to plead.

"Goodbye Kirosian warrior." Kiatin smiled, while holding on for dear life with him, then exploded, before the sphere touched down. Absolutely devastating the environment around them.

Ria, had just noticed the mushroom cloud over the horizon along with Kiatin's life signature vanishing, as she hurried her way back.

Rael vs Kiala and Sora...

Rael laughed hysterically loud. They floated above a barren terrain on the outskirts of the capital. Far off in the distance, they could hear and feel bombs dropped, in a concentrated airstrike, along with constant gunfire.

"You've been beaten twice now, yet you still have the shame to come back." He shook his head, as he got into a stance.

Sora smiled, as she got into a stance as well. "I won't fall, until my enemy is defeated." As she spoke, she transformed into the fourth gear, but this time, she released her limiter. She didn't have much time anyway. There was only fifteen minutes worth of time left for the fusion and with Tobi taking on the other King, it left her with a bit of relief, to only have to deal with one.

"The result will always be the same. Even if you're two women merged together, you're still biologically incapable of defeating me." He sneered, before shifting into fourth gear.

Sora and Kiala rolled their eyes. "Didn't you get the memo? Thoughts like that, have been outdated." Sora said, before leaping to strike fists with Rael.

The shockwave blew Kiala back, as she covered her face from the winds. The collisions from the two superpowers, were too much for her to handle. She could only watch as they disappeared and reappeared around her, trading blows, before Rael came out of nowhere and kicked her down into the ground.

He glared at her from high above, as she struggled to get up. "Don't worry, soon I'll be personally carrying out your execution!"

Sora crashed into him, teleporting and smashing him against the side of a mountain. "Kinect: Falling Stars!"

She teleported out as dozens, then hundreds of meteors dropped down onto the mountain. Completely destroying it, and turning the environment around them into a burning wasteland.

Wasting no time, she threw her senses through the smoke, feeling his life sign still there and threw her hands forth in his direction. "Kinect: Plasma Cannon!"

A purple sphere, of energy and gas, built up within a second, before she released it into the plume of fire and smoke. There was an explosion as the beam touched down, however zipping through the superheated beam, a blue blip of a figure, rushed towards her. She managed to draw her sword on time, beam up the photon laser, along with its versillium edge, to block Rael's charge.

"Hod Erebos." She heard the King say, as he zipped past her, with mist and fury. She noticed his face, was half covered in a skull, with blood battle art, etched over it. With quick movement, he spun, to follow up with another strike, this time pushing her, hurdling back, as their blades clashed.

He teleported behind her as she struggled to regain composure. "Erebos-" He was cut off as he prepared to swing down on her with all of his might, since she teleported behind him instead, with a swirling condensed ball of telekinetic force.

"Kinect: Seeking Shock!" She thrusted her sphere forth, thinking she had the upperhand, but was dismayed by his quick instincts.

"Regora Tone!" A superheated core of magma, pressurized within a sphere of telekinetic force, lead his hand, as the collision created an episodic explosion, knocking them back hundreds of meters from each other.

Without hesitation they both got up on their feet and began charging back at each other. Sora zipped through the valley, as Rael raised thousands of golems at his command, each charging to pin Sora down.

She mowed them down, but as she got closer to him, the crowd thickened. Fortunately out of the blue, the way was cleared as they all began sinking into the ground, as if they entered quicksand. She hopped up flying as she looked around, noticing Kiala far off coming to her aid.

She smiled. Seven minutes left. She had to do this. There was an idea on her mind, but she was afraid of the moral consequences.

Rael gritted his teeth, hating the fact, that he hadn't dealt with Kiala yet. Regardless he remained focus, as he clashed with Sora once more, pushing each other into the sky.

They broke apart above the clouds, facing each other. "This is gonna get us nowhere." Sora said, as she swung her sword to her side.

"I agree. Power is the only thing that matters in a fight." He raised his right palm as a condensed sphere of energy, charged up within his palm. Pieces of the stone armour he equiped during their exchange, formed a core for the sphere. "I prefer a good ol'fashioned duel of strength."

Sora smirked. "I have a better idea. I wanna test out how good of a king are you."

Rael's eyes grew wide, as he looked up. High above them, at first it seemed small, but as it got closer, the size kept getting even more concerning. A state sized asteroid was heading his way.

The loss of life would be catastrophic. 'What is she thinking!' He thought to himself, only beginning to realize her plan. "That's dirty. I didnt know, you people play that way."

Sora shrugged then disappeared and reappeared right in front of Kiala. "We have to go!"

"But... but, so many people will die." Kaila replied back flabbergasted by her decision.

"I had no choice, I only have two minutes left. Let's go!" Sora yelled frantically as Kiala nodded. Then together, they both teleported hundreds of kilometres away.

"You got it from here right?" Sora asked, but without waiting for an answer she teleported back to epicentre of the explosion shaking the entire world at the moment.

Frozen pieces of the asteroid and magma rained like a hurricane across the valley. Sora noticed a figure with Rael's clothing floating amongst the falling debris. Immediately she teleported in for the kill, but instead felt a sharp pain through her chest.

Her sword phased through the figure, as she realized it was only a clone, with stone armour disguising its face. She glanced back seeing Rael grin with malice as he plunged even further, surging lava, energy and billions of volts, throughout her body. Making her scream.

At Kiala's location...

Kiala stared off into the distance, cursing her powerlessness. She didn't know what to do, for the first time in her life, she was at a crossroads were the path she needed to take was not as clear as it usually was.

Lightning struck down around her, as rings of fire crushed the ground with her feet, as the epicenter. A bead of sweat dropped down her cheek as sealed in her resolve. She was ready to give up her life.

Just before she was about to teleport in, she heard a soft voice from behind her, calling her name. "Kiala?"

Instinctively, she spun around into a battle stance. 'How'd she sneak up on me?' Was her first thoughts as she took in the child of Atlas standing before her. Although she had a familiar face, Kiala couldn't help but keep her guard up, but then a thought began to loosen her guard. "Who... Who are you?"

"It's me silly, Saphyra, your older sis, but I go by Syra now! Check me out!" Syra spun around in one spot and smiled.

"Saphi- Er, I mean Syra, what happened to you?" Kiala asked surprised and confused.

Syra's enthusiastic mood suddenly stopped, as she stood still and closed her eyes. "Mom gave me a gift."

Koala smiled, guessing what might have happened. "Thats great! I guess then-"

"No!" Syra shook her head sobbing, she had completely broken down. "When I first watched her die, I felt nothing. Just carried on. Whenever you were in danger, my worry was out of duty, not out of concern. When I held your arm, powerless, to stop you from being taken, I felt nothing."

Kaila shook her head, unable to stop the flow of tears as well. "It's not your fault, you weren't able to."

Syra nodded, eyes red as her tears began to dry up. "I know. That's why I'm grateful to her, for giving me the chance to protect her and my little sister."

Kaila smiled, as she reached her hands out, and brought her in for a hug. "Together then."

"Together." Syra replied back.

Just then, Rael teleported in with Sora held up by her neck. Then he threw her down, just as she spat out Nirros core and continued to bleed out.

"Now who's next?" The King asked swinging his blade onto his shoulder, as the skull on his face completely broke off. He was noticeably heaving and out of breath.

Kaila looked over at Syra as they broke apart. Her chest had opened up revealing her core. "Take it quickly."

Kaila nodded and grabbed the core, then swallowed it and closed her eyes, as a sudden shock of consciousness and memories flowed into her. Syra turned towards the king as she began shutting down. "You are-

Kiala opened her eyes, as black lines vertically raced down her cheek merging with the black eyeliner around her eyes and disappearing at her neck. Silver streaks glowed amongst dark streaks, whilst black and silver marks coursed through her body, pulsing in intervals. An aura of dark energy emanated from her, as black lightning and fire caused chaos around her.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Your Highness."

On the outskirts of the Solar System...

"We've just received word from Leorr. The King has ordered us to commence the invasion!" A soldier reported to the Prince and Princess of Kiros, at the command center of the Alzora. In lead of hundreds of Kirosian warships stationed near Neptune.

Prince Dacaari, sat impatiently, wanting to prove his worth to his father as soon as possible. He thought his last excursion would make up his mind, for the throne, but Mado had yet to give him any hint of giving up the throne to him. When the soldier came in with the report, he got up and looked at the Princess.

"Its time Thyra," he said, as she nodded back.

"But what about the Cerian ships that landed down earlier?" She asked with concern.

"We'll attack from the other side and once we're finished conquering them, we'll move on to take out the children of Atlas." The Prince replied with complete confidence. "Besides we have two of the Dai Hito with us. There's no way we will lose, to these pathetic creatures."

Thyra smiled. "Fine then, just don't slow me down."

Dacaari smiled, then tuned into the speakers of the entire fleet. "All ships, prepare for combat. We'll be descending down to Earth shortly. Glory to Kiros!"

"Glory to Kiros!" The soldiers chanted back, as they prepared for war.

0