The Dai Hito 12
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Preparations were underway, as people of all worlds hurried to get ready for the oncoming war. For many this seemed like the final battle, for if they were to lose, there would be no more hope for the future.

Saphyra had received many requests to volunteer in the effort, to fight aid and participate in any way possible. As a result, a gigantic force of 40 million people was raised, along with the addition of billions of dollars in support. She had put together over 2200 warships, which included 400 from Azuria, 150 brand new ones made by the countries on Earth, and 50 each from Sonara and Dargan.

Sarah had conducted several interviews all around the worlds to maintain morale, but spent every remaining minute after training along side Nirro to ensure that what happened in Dubai, would never happen again.

Whilst doing that, Saphyra would speak to Sora, to see her thoughts on the loss and where her confidence was. Sora seemed to be a sort of different personality compared to two she was made of. However although she kept the same arrogant demeanor, Saphyra noted, that she was angry about Kiala's kidnapping and would make sure she wouldn't lose the next time.

Saphyra broadcasted the interview on Sarah's World, raising some of the people's confidence, however some doubts still remained. Regardless the main mission was to retrieve and extract Kiala from the Kirosian Empire. Not an all-out war, but the preparations could argue otherwise.

On Kiros Alta....

The royal ship had just landed on an airfield near Mado's large palace. The kings walked out together, with Kiala walking behind them, hands cuffed together and the six generals that followed them into battle.

They were greeted by a procession of the army and the another four of their great generals, kneeling before them. "We thank the Gods, for your blessed return, your majesties." One of the generals spoke on behalf of them.

"Thank you Kaieg. You may all rise." Rael replied.

Mado looked around them, searching for someone. "Sarga and Netau, have yet to return?"

Another one of the generals spoke up. "No sire. Sarga seems to be having trouble with the heathens, sprouting rebellions, in a few of the worlds we conquered and Netau is being overwhelmed by the barbarians in the south.

Mado nodded, mauling over the update. "Why did the rebellion start, Linoj?" He asked the  that spoke to him.

Linoj, shook his head then looked down. "An unseen clip, of Rael mercilessly killing some of their people had surfaced and sparked outrage. They demand him to face trial."

Mado looked over at Rael, who was shocked but shrugged, as Mado slapped a palm over his own face. "Rael, did I not say, you can't let them see you like that? Always leave the killing to the soldiers."

Rael smiled sinisterly then settled back in to smug expression. "My bad, I shouldn't have left any witnesses."

Mado sighed, then turned back to the generals. "Have our children returned from their conquests?"

One of the female generals, with brown auburn hair, broke her silence. "Not yet, but are scheduled to arrive tonight. I'm pleased to say, that they have brought victory to Kiros."

"Thank you, Namia." Rael praised, as she averted her gaze and stepped back. He shook his head as he looked back at his brother. "I tell her all the time, that women aren't fit for the battlefield, but she goes out of her way to annoy me."

Mado rolled his eyes. "There is no gender in battle, just a winner or a loser. You're daughter is a great warrior, you should be proud."

Rael didn't look too pleased. "I preferred a son, like yours."

Mado laughed outloud. "That arrogant kid, doesn't know what the world is like yet. He gets too in over his head. Anyways... Dai Hitos!"

The generals stood at attention, waiting for their orders. Mado cleared his throat and looked at them one by one. "Morki, Linoj and Sadira, head to Netau's direction and help him fend off the barbarians."

Each of the three generals agreed, and stepped back, while Mado looked on to the next two. "Kaieg and Jurgun, join Sarga off-world, and quell the rebellions, before I get there. I will give them a few words to calm them down."

Kaieg and Jurgun both nodded then stepped back to line up with the others. "Tisgo, Delgan, Tose and Dema, you have all done well in a preliminary attack on Earth. They were far weaker than I expected. You may stay back and rest, as I may send some of you to join our children in the conquest for Earth."

Delgan dropped to knees, bowing his head. "I'm sorry sir, I failed to destroy majority of their ships. There was one warrior who was too powerful and managed to push me back. I was only able to escape her by a thread with my life."

Rael scoffed. "A woman? Tsk, Mado, your warriors are becoming too soft."

Mado's generals, looked at the king making a face, but decided to stay quiet. However the king himself just smiled. "Good, I'm hoping that some of them can prove a worthy challenge for my son." He then looked at the last general, then at Kiala, who had been oddly quiet the entire time.

"Namia! This is Kiala the strongest the people of Earth has to offer. She has refused to join us and as such will be executed in two days. However till then, she must not be harmed, unless she tries to escape."

Namia looked at her in disgust. "So I will be babysitting this-"

Mado released an intense amount of pressure, shaking everyone in the vicinity. "She's stronger than all of you, and has defeated Sohzyn on her own, before putting up a fight against me. Treat her with respect."

They all nodded in agreement, kneeling to ask for mercy, as the pressure nearly made them throw up. "Yes your majesty!"

He looked back at Kiala, who managed to stay upright, but struggled to force herself to not transform, because her cuff would blow up her right hand and legs. She looked up at him, putting up a sheepish grin. "My palace is yours, you may do as you please. Except if you leave, you must take one of the Dai Hito with you."

He looked back at Namia. "Namia will take you to your quarters and I wouldn't do anything rash if I were you." He said looking at her volatile cuffs. Then he looked back at his generals. "You're all dismissed. Rael let's go visit the shaman and ask her about the wars to come. I wonder when the Great War will be."

Rael sighed, "I was going to stop by for a drink first." He complained as Mado touched his shoulder and they both disappeared. Moments later the generals followed through, after taking a long lengthy stare at Kiala.

"Follow me." Namia ordered, her face still unwelcoming. She lead her into the palace and showed her around, as they made their way towards a guest room. The decorations and build of the inner palace, reminded Kiala of Roman documentaries she had watched in her life.

As they got to her quarters, she could feel the noose closing in. 'So this were they'll keep me till I die?' It wasn't bad, on the contrary, she was surprised by the hospitality. She just wished her host, would stop sending daggers with her stare.

"I'm sure I've done nothing, for you to hate me." She asked the general, wondering were her contempt was coming from.

Namia, smiled faintly, and kissed her teeth. "Do you know how long it took for me to be recognized by my majesty, Rael the Great? Yet for you to be invited into our ranks, while being so young and inexperienced only to turn it down, is a blatant insult to each one of the Dai Hito!" Her rage seemed to skyrocket, as she was finally given free reign to speak her mind.

"I am the first and only woman he allowed in our ranks and for that I went to lengths you could never dream of. It is only natural, that you should give yourself up to Kiros. Their majesties are the only ones allowed to decide fate.

Kiala looked up annoyed and rolled her eyes. "Ugh, come one. You owe nothing to that misogynistic asshole. Can't you see his views are twisted? Mado I might be able to understand, but the galaxy would do better, with one less of the other one."

A flash of fire traced the room as Kiala was slammed into the stone walls. "Watch your mouth when you speak about him, maggot."

"Ok, ok! Let me down, what the fu-"

She was dropped promptly as Namia walked away from her, recomposed herself and put out the fires. "You may help yourself to whatever you want to eat, and if you need more, just press this button on the wall and a servant, will come by." She pointed at the wide table of food, assorted with normal stuff and alien foods, she had never seen before.

It honestly looked really appetizing. Namia, started to leave, but Kiala called out to her. "Where do you think you're going?"

Namia glared back, not expecting to be called that way. "What is it?"

"Uh hello? I'm cuffed and armless. How do you expect me to eat?" Namia looked at her weirdly, wondering what she was going on about. "You gotta feed me. Remember? Treat me with respect and all that. What happens if I tell Mado and Rael you left me to starve or eat with difficulty?"

Namia was visibly angry, but managed to calm herself down. Then closed the doors and walked over to table as Kiala sat. She packed together, Kiala a large plate, and poured her some water.

"Make one for yourself as well." Kiala asked nicely. "I can tell you're hungry." She said with a smile.

"I don't require-" The general to say, but was cut off quickly.

"Come on Namia, you're not gonna let me eat alone are you? Besides I need you to taste try everything for poison." Kiala tried to find an excuse.

"You're to be executed in two days, what does it matter?" Namia replied back.

"Um hello, the warriors death aren't y'all big on that? Oh! Oh! Tell me about y'all's history, you're culture and traditions are so fascinating!" Kiala asked eagerly.

Namia was dumbfounded, she didn't expect a prisoner on death row, would be acting this way. She dialed back on her criticism realizing the girl was only a child and grabbed herself a plate.

"Fine, if you want to know, I will tell you about how our empire, came to be..."

0