FINE I’ll write a diary for 7 days
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DAY 1:-

It 10:00 am 2 hour's passed my alarm why do I even have an alarm I don't even have school today ,today is Sunday on 17th spet weather's as nice as it shouldn't be ,carefree birds flying in sky with as littel fear as its own self , well enough ranting . I need to go out to buy some supposedly necessary stuff called food It was hot outside noo that wasn'tquiet right let me say again it was verrrry hot , I for once thought I was the coat guy from mr Sun and wind story , but let's not talk about myself .

I reached the supermarket after 2 mins of 2 hour walk and enjoy the cold breeze of ac when I reached the place I had set out for till the shitty felling came back well enough and actually find stuff I came here for so I picked up some instant noodles few eggs and most importantly a chocolate ice cream with real chocolate at the end of the cone . It was a reward worthy enough to come here all the way after another 2 mins of 2 hour walk I reached where I came from and realized it wasn't as good of a decision as It was when the ice cream was still alive well whatever.

I layed down on the floor with ac on as cool as it can go to cool myself down , after 48 sec of ac the shitty feeling came back that I am just a waste of electricity thank you parents for never letting me have ac on whenever I wanted . Well by this point it should be obvious I live alone so me being me, I as unwillingly as I can stood up and cooked some noodles to feed the stomach of mine , I layed down phone shut off and a random violin piece in background playing on a caset,I closed my eyelids and went into arms of shy death and woke up after 8hours I myself am as amazed as you.  Now I wouldn't be to sleep at night dammit now I have a whole night with a shitty person like myself and no one's there to keep company . I tolerated myself till 3 am and went to sleep till I will need an alarm which I should keep waiting for 2 hour .

1