Part 72: What is it, my Goddess?
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

CH15

“I’m sorry for surprising you before.” Logan apologized while trailing small kisses down Evonne’s neck as he laid her on the bedspread. “That damned waiter. He shoved me in here. If only I knew you were waiting for me, I would have come right away.”  

 

Evonne kept her eyes closed, feeling this overwhelming sensation inside her body that she couldn’t describe as each touch of Logan’s lips teased the skin of her neck. But before she could work out what it was, she felt his body shift. She opened her eyes and saw he was already on the floor, about to turn on the light switch. 

 

“No, don’t!”  Evonne shouted, jumping off the bed and winding her arms around his body, preventing him from reaching his destination. “But my Goddess, it’s purple-pinkish in here.” Logan smiled, loving the feel of his mysterious Lorddess wrapping her arms around him.

 

 “You sure you don’t want me to turn on the light?” “No!”  Evonne gasped in panic, plastering her cheek against his back, her heart thumping wildly. 

 

She wouldn’t know what to do if  Ulysses saw her now. What would he call her? An easy woman? One who lured men into bed for the sake of sperm? No, she couldn’t have that. 

 

This transaction, this thing that was happening between them tonight must be kept anonymous, a secret until she was sure  Ulysses liked her. Logan turned and embraced his woman, holding her close. Lord, she was intoxicating, strange but so damn adorable that it was driving him insane.

 

 No woman had ever filtered into his thoughts before he took his pleasure. This woman was different. He respected her wishes. “Okay, we won’t turn on the light. We’ll just do it in the dark. That way it’ll be more exciting.” Logan saw his Lorddess nod her head. Lord, and now she had to be alluring too? There was no ending to this woman’s gifts. “Please do me a favor?”  Evonne spoke softly, interrupting Logan’s thoughts. 

 

Never in a million years could she ever have imagined herself doing this, but here she was, going against her morals, all for one single sperm. She tried to pull herself together, but it was just too much. They needed to be consumed so overpowering that she lost all ability to think rationally.

 

 But wasn’t this what she wanted? It was only for one night. At least she would know what it was like to feel love. Plus, she’d get her sperm from  Ulysses too. Killing two birds with one stone, wasn’t that the philosophy she abided by? Logan chuckled and cupped her cheeks. “What is it, my Goddess? What do you want me to do?”

 

 “I… I’d like to keep this transaction between us anonymous. Can you do that for me?”  Evonne uttered nervously, using the best seductive voice she could muster. Damn! How did she sound like that? It didn’t sound anything like her normal voice at all. 

 

Blame it all on the erotic romance novels she’d read lately. “Transaction? Anonymous?” Logan chuckled even louder. In all his life, he had never met a girl who called a one-night stand a transaction. 

 

“You mean our one-night stand? You want to keep things between us mysterious?” Lord, he wanted to turn on the light right now and see her face. His mysterious Lorddess intrigued him more by the second. A one-night stand,  Evonne thought. Was this arrangement a one-night stand? She heard the man chuckle again. He had a nice chuckle. 

0