Part 76: So come heaven or hell
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH16

Exciting, invigorating, sensual, and heartwarming—that was the list of words Logan would use to describe the best sex ever. But what Logan had just experienced last night with his mysterious Lorddess didn’t even come close to that list.

 

 It was better, so much better that it superseded the list and should be classified in its category as the most intense and heartfelt sexual experience ever. The kind that made you cry, smile, and go all giddy in the stomach at the same time. 

 

This experience wasn’t just the mechanical process of putting it in, clinging to James, then taking it out again. No, this went beyond that. This was like a soul connection like he’d just found his other half. And he thought he didn’t have another half. They did it twice last night. Both times she submitted without fail, which just excited him even more. 

 

And both times he admitted that he’d floated to heaven and back. Logan had never felt so much joy as when he sensed the orange light touching his eyelids. At last, he could see her face. Last night, the curiosity to see her was so strong that he almost turned on the bedside lamp, but because he was so hungry for her again after round one, he went to indulge her sweet nectar once again.

 

 And by the end of round two, he was so exhausted that he had fallen asleep. 

 

That was a first for him because usually after his midnight exercises with women, it would take at least three to four rounds before he could be induced to sleep. But his Lorddess had put him to sleep only after round two. 

 

And the peculiar thing was when he woke, he felt so refreshed, which never happened before in his whole life. Logan laughed in giddiness, happy that after what they’d experienced last night, he would get to see the one woman who could actually put him to sleep and sleep soundly too. He couldn’t wait to nestle himself beside her; in fact, he wanted to spoon her right now. 

 

Logan promised to himself this morning that he’d make it his mission to see her face and know her name. Just the image of her silver hair in the nightclub wasn’t sufficient enough to embed that image in his memory.

 

 It was so mundane that his brain discarded it into the junk department. No, the image he wanted to embed in his mind would be her sleeping face with her silver hair cascading like a paper fan on the pillow, spilling out in disarray.

 

 He wanted that image to stay glued in his mind for all eternity because he felt such a strong connection with her. So come heaven or hell, he would at least get to know that much about her. Hell, he’d already decided since last night that he was going to propose she become his girlfriend.

 

 Now that was an honor most girls wouldn’t be willing to pass up. Perhaps once he’d seen her face and knew her name, they could go for round three. Yes, round three, Logan thought, as he could feel himself going hard with just that idea alone. 

 

He wanted to see her cry out his name when she floated to heaven and then back. He wanted to see her expression when she hugged him after their intimate moment. 

 

With that thought in mind, he felt around for the warm body lying beside him, only to jerk upright and swear vigorously when the warm body was nowhere to be found. Logan felt hot and cold all of a sudden. He pulled at his hair in frustration. More curses gnashed out of his mouth and he smashed his fist violently against the pillow. 

0