Get transmigrated, dumbass!
99 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Gurgle Gurgle*

My eyes shot open, darting around in my green tinted tube. I sluggishly splash in the liquid surrounding me breathing rapidly.

'Calm down, you are breathing fine, there's no pain. Think.' My rational side appeases.

And it was right, something was on my face. Touching the tupe-like breather, I saw my hands or the hands that should have been mine were a different color, a really pale blue to be precise.   

The minutes passed as I stared flexing my hand. 'What the hell happened? We were watching 'The Twilight Zone' with Matt and Vivi. No, there was something after that... Why am I in a new body then, did they also come here? Why do I hear Greek?'

Looking out of the glass container he resided in were more containers like mine, a few bulky computers, lines going up and down spiking, and symbols unknown. 

'Cool cool, how do I leave thou? There is only a video of people talking on the inside. Bang on the glass? Clearly the smartest thing to do, who cares if unwanted attention like idk, Pennywise or some shit.'

A truly pitiful plink was made when all my hands rammed into the glass. luckily I didn't get a second chance to demolish the tank, as I absolutely would have, as the door slid open. The figure standing in it was Tall, with small stubby horns, dark magenta around the neck, joints, and face. A white exoskeleton covered the rest and a shiny red gem-like thing in its head and chest…

'Huh, that looks like Freeza. Fuck that looks a lot like Freeza, and he's staring right at mee! Not even an hour in and I'm dead, why did whatever transfer me if unavoidable death was a second away?!' In my anguish I closed my eyes accepting my fate.

… Pov change…

'One is awake and moving? So soon after birth too, a mutant perhaps?' moving to the computer he put in some codes. 'Its heartbeat is way irregular, best to put him back to sleep.' 

Looking back to the pods, everyone now in an unmoving sleep, he decided to go back to napping himself. Nothing interesting ever happens in this job.

… An unknown time later… 

... And POV change...

I woke from the air touching my bald head as my container was being drained. It was a slow process but that gave me more time to think.

'I'm not dead, that means that Freeza look alike just put me to sleep. But there's more here now, eight. Now that I look at my body, I look like that too. Did I transmigrate as a… whatever the fuck these are? More importantly what will the gods think of this, I did not watch super or play much of xenoverse but I know damn well they'll be mad.'

With the tank emptied the door finally opened. My body naturally stood up, though unsteady, using it's tail, I stepped out.

I watched the rest slowly come out, there was 13 of us. Once we were out the first adult started. "Shame" he pointed at a pod, something was still in it as a leg knee down was seen sticking out, and a beam fired. 

*Shii*

Smoke could be seen but the body was no more.

"Congrats on being born, can't say it's a thing for everyone." He gave a sensible chuckle before continuing "Your parent will point to you go to them, they will teach you how to operate."

We were spread out which made it easier as all seven pointed at the same time. My eyes shot to each of the adults, it was for barely two seconds.

'Wait who pointed at me!? Assuming being left or picking wrong is a bad ending, this is really fucked.' Without much a choice I walked to one who, kinda, looked like me. He had three small horns, one at the bottom and top left and right, very much like a triangle. His white carapace covered his arms and legs giving the impression of greaves and gauntlets, a heavy long coat hid his chest.

Watching him stare at me walking, I started to question if he was the correct person. Is he frowning or is it just his head is an upside-down elementary shape? In the two other kids joined me by triangle-face's side, and the rest of the kids were with other adults. The numbers didn't add when I counted everyone again. There are seven "parents" yet the kids grouped up lopsidedly. One had four, another with none, two groups with two and mine and another with three. Assuming it should be two to a elder, there's an imposter among us… and it might be me!

In shock i started for think of my chances but a tail touched my leg, startling me, my group were already halfway out the door. I quickly wobbly ran to them, whatever plan 

i make it'll need to be fast and on the fly.

ah hello hello!

Welcome (even though it's the end (least for this one)) how was it? Maybe its too little to judge with confidence? Thats fair thats fair, just tell me after the next, okayy?

But really i dont have a lot of experience writing, or with plot. I havent even seen or read much of dragon ball. Only barely playing xenoverse 2 and a few eps of T.O.P and kai. Ive only done a bit of research for this (timeline characters powerups)

So i definitely will need you guyses expertise. What do you guys want in a db ff, character of interest, theories? 

3