A New Life
396 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***********************************************

I am John and currently I am dead.

You ask me how? But let me give you some introduction about me. Before my current state I was a medical student who just graduated from the medical school after years of studies, when it was finally the time to become the doctor, I went back to meet my parents to give this good news in person.

Since they lived overseas, I had to take a flight to get there.

But something out of my calculations happened..

...

The plane I was on got crashed and here I am in this place which I can describe in one word.

Abyss.

Nothing seems to be here besides this pitch black never ending darkness.

I can't feel my face.

Not even my body, it's like I am in a spirit form. One thing I would like to mention is this gravitational pull which keeps pulling me forward.

This is what it looks like, It's like I am getting sucked into it moment by moment. I don't know where I will end up, but I hope I end up in a better place than this one.

Finally after some time, a small light started to get visible in his sight, not able to deal with it's brightness anymore his vision got pure white even after he closed his 'eyes'.

*******************************************************

"Wake up to reality"

An unfamiliar voice rang in my ears, causing me to open my eyes. Since the light was too much for me, my eyes opened with a little bit of squinting but soon I got a clear view of the scene in front of me.

There was an old man sitting on the throne in front of me, his facial features depicted him like a wise sage who had the wisdom of everything. The clothes he wore like were the ones that Zeus wore, wait a sec.. He completely resembles Zeus, I asked in surprise immediately.

"Are you Zeus?"

"Haha, Zeus you say. No I am not the one you have read in mythology in your earth life. I am the God of world between life and afterlife. I am the one who grants the mortals afterlife." said the old man with a heartily laugh.

"So where are you going to send me?"

I was curious and kind of acceptable of my current situation even though it didn't make sense, overreacting will only make me look stupid.

"It will be you, young one who will decide where you will go."

"I don't get it, what do you mean?"

"Here you go" With a snap of his fingers, a roulette appeared out of nowhere beside him, in which there was nothing drawn on it.

"But there is nothing drawn on it?"

It's weird to think that there was nothing on it, does that mean, I wouldn't know it now.

"The world you will get in will project in this wheel when you spin it, the worlds you have read in your lifetime will appear gradually and the one at which marker will stop will be the world you will end up in."

"So that's how it is."

Going towards the roulette wheel, I prayed to God to get me some good world, afterall I don't want to end up in apocalypse worlds, because I admire them too. Finally I spin the roulette wheel, as the wheel began to spin several names of the world I read about started to appear.

[ Narut...….FullMet.....Fate..... AOT.....Boku.....DBZ…. ]

Seeing the few names that appeared, I almost got excited but also got scared in some world names which scared me to the death.

But finally after some time, the wheel stopped at the name which I never expected.

[ Highschool DxD ]

"Haha, lucky kid. You are indeed a man of culture to have such preferrences shown on your roulette wheel" said old man with a smile on his face and stroking his beard elegantly.

I don't know how to answer that so started to smile awkwardly.

"Will I get some headstart or cheat like something? You see the world I am getting into is 99.9% dangerous."

Since I will be getting into that world, most likely I will be involved in the plot somehow otherwise why would I be sent there.

" A gacha system is granted to everyone, so you will be blessed with that privelege too, Enjoy! The harem life young one"

With a knock of his staff on my head, I lost consciousness.

******************************************

- In DXD world -

"Motohama!"  "Motohama!"

Such a loud voice quickly woke me up from my deep slumber.

In front of me was an adult woman with an angry look on her face.

"Motohama, you have to wake up by yourself. For how long I am going to keep waking you up."

Wait Motohama? Me, Oh god. How beautifully cruel of you.

*******************************************************************

12