A Double Date
242 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

"Why?" replied Motohama.

He didn't understand, why would she invite him to join the student council. Just because he improved a bit during this month and changed his behaviour, doesn't seem that much suspicious. Right? Or maybe it's the other case, that she knows he possess some kind of power.

"Do you believe in God and devil's existence?" asked Sona while closing her eyes in a calm tone.

'So she found about my power. No wonder, she would ask me such a question all of a sudden.' analyzed Motohama.

He had a realization that it was not hard for a high class devil to deduce that he possess some kind of power. But still he hoped that his secret would be hidden for a bit long, but it was in vain. Getting out of his thoughts, he focused on the conversation.

"I do. What are you getting at, president?" said Motohama feigning ignorance about it.

"We are devils" replied Sona.

As she declared that, the black wings sprouted out of her back. Sona noticed that he was not surprised but rather had a skeptical look on his face. Seeing his expression, Sona was somewhat surprised but didn't show that on her face. Any human who is unaware of the supernatural beings existence, may freak out but he was total opposite. As if, he was already aware of their existence.

"Interesting. You don't look surprised at all, were you aware about our existence already?" asked Sona.

"Actually, I encountered one of your kind when I was returning back to the home. She lured me into an abandoned building but somehow I managed to save my life using my powers."

"Wait a second, you got powers?"

"Yeah. Kind of like this"

When he said that, the flower vase on the table started to levitate in the air. Witnessing such a scene evoked surprise among the devils in the room.

"You possess a sacred gear."

"A sacred gear?"

"Yes, they are the artifacts made by the God for the humans. Only few people on the earth are in the possession of sacred gear and you are one of them."

"So that's what it is."

After that she went into deep details about the benefits of becoming a devil, which Motohama didn't even bother to listen carefully. After she stopped talking about the supernatural beings existence and might of devils, he asked something to avoid joining her peerage.

"I need some time to make the decision, afterall it will change my whole life. I hope you understand what I am getting at." asked Motohama.

"I will give you one week of a time to make your decision. Is that alright with you?" replied Sona

"Yes. Now can I leave, the class will start any moment." asked Motohama.

She nodded at him. He stood up from the sofa and grabbed his bag. He then opened the door to make his exit but before that he met with the sight of someone, he didn't  want to encounter yet.

Walking out of the door, he met with the sight of a red haired girl wearing Kuoh uniform looking at him with a smile on her face. He slid through the side and started to walk away from her towards his classroom.

******************************************************

- Inside the student Council room -

"So, who was that boy?" asked the red haired girl as she entered the room.

She went towards the sofa and sat elegantly. Crossing her arms, she looked at Sona who was caressing her head.

"Ren Motohama from the second year. I was asking him, if he wants to join my peerage. But he refused my offer for now, he said that he need some time to make his decision." replied Sona.

"So how did you find him? I never realized that he had a sacred gear and by the way what does his sacred gear do?" asked Rias curiously.

With that both the devil heiress started to discuss about Motohama with each other. Meanwhile Motohama made his way towards the classroom where girls were looking at him with different gazes from before.

These were the gazes of admiration in their eyes, ignoring them, he went to the window side last desk and sat down.

'My morning has started like this, I hope there will be no more complications by the end of the day.'

Oh god, how wrong he was about that.

*******************************************************

After a hectic day at the academy, he arrived at the ice cream café which was opened last week. And ever since that day, he visited there in alternate days.

Looking at the entrance, he smiled and entered the café.

As he entered the café he saw Issei with a girl holding his arm. And the first thing that came into his mind, he said to him without hesitation.

"Well, how unfortunate." said Motohama nonchalantly.

"Come on man, you don't have to be rude. It's not like we want to have an encounter with you." replied Issei with a huff in his voice.

"I don't remember you having a sister, is she your cousin?"

"She is my girlfriend, Yuuma." said Issei with an embarassed look on his face and looked at the girl beside him who was looking at him with a smile.

On the other side, the girl named Yuuma have another thoughts swinging inside her mind.

'Who is this kid? He possess a sacred gear and I ain't aware of it. How did he slip the eyes of Lord Azazel'

'But If I take care of him, Lord Azazel will acknowledge me more than he intend to. Hehe, this is perfect. I found two preys to help me rise in the position among the fallen angels. I can't let this opportunity slip through my hands. You are smart Raynare, this is your lucky day.'

"Excuse me, I have a friend who wants to have a date, if you don't mind would you like to join us for a double date?"

"Yuuma, what are you saying? We planned to have a date just the two of us."

"Issei, please." said Yuuma using her charm on Issei. Like an idiot he was, he agreed to double date. She then looked at Motohama who was thinking about something ignoring the existence of both of them.

[Task: Survive the death trap of the fallen angel at any cost.

Reward: A Gacha ticket

Failure: Death ]

'All I wanted to enjoy the ice cream but looks like I have to suffer a little bit to make that happen.'

"Ok, I will join you guys." replied Motohama taking a bite off his ice cream.

Yuuma smiled at Motohama and then both Issei and Yuuma started to talk with each other, how they love each other and how it will be fun to have a double date.

Meanwhile in Motohama's head, he was coming up with a plan to execute both the fallen angels to save his neck and get the gacha ticket for which he was waiting for over a month.

'Whitesnake, my buddy you are the only one I can count on. So let's survive this and have a ice cream party afterwards.'

************************************************************

13