Mistress
840 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, mistress have mmph I been a bad boy?" I could feel the leather thing hitting my rear. "Yes, you have by trying to run away." She hit my ass with the belt again but with more force. My fat rear shook as it was hit fiercely. I felt something in my mind break as I got hit more and more.

 

Memories escaped from an invisible cage. I remembered a life that felt like mine and didn't simultaneously. I felt like I was going to throw up from the neural overload. "Mistress agh I'm sorry but I think I'm about ugh to throw up." She stops and looks at me trying to tell if I'm just trying to get out of punishment. After she looks at my face she goes out of the room. She comes back with a green mini trash can. I felt the vomit and nausea rise as I remembered more. Finally, it came out and went into the trash. I looked at my mistress to see if any got on her but my vision began to blur.

 

“Lay down on your back.” I did as my mistress instructed. She then grabbed a blanket and put it over my chest. “Um, Mistress what are you doing?” “I'm not going to punish you if you don’t feel well.” She started to walk out of my room. “Mistress?” “Yes” “I feel like I owe ugh you an explanation for me disappearing ugh earlier.” Mistress’s eyebrows raised in intrigue “Go on” “Do you remember how you forgot the onions for tonight's dinner?” I coughed several times. “Yes… Oh my did you disappear to get onions for dinner?” she looked at me. I nodded and in response, she smacked her head. “You should have told me.” “But you were on the phone.” “Why was it so important anyway?” 

 

“Because it’s my first Valentine’s Day with my mistress.” “Oh my how could I forget? Well just rest ok?” “Yes, mistress.” “Good femboy.” She patted my head before leaving the room. ‘Damn does she look fuckable or what?’ “Who’s there?” ‘I'm in your head dumbass’ I closed my eyes and saw a man with a perversive smile surrounded by a void of darkness. ‘Who are you?’ ‘Tom, and you?’ he seemed too calm. ‘Alex.’ ‘Ah, I see, ay you mind if I take over real quick?’ ‘Uh sur- wait what?’ ‘Thanks.’ I could feel myself lose control of my body piece by piece. First, it was my legs, then my arms. Soon I felt like a ghost, detached from my body completely but still in it. At that point, I knew I had lost control of my body from whatever ‘Tom’ was. 

3