Announcement
184 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone,

Quick heads up about the novel. I've been using Notepad++ to write the novel, and honestly, it's getting pretty messy with all the different files for chapters, drafts, characters, places, cultivation terms and whatnot. Keeping track of everything has been a bit of a struggle.

Good news, though! I've stumbled upon writing software that seems very good for writing novels. Currently, I am still learning how to use the software, but I already like the character management function.

The release of new chapters will be affected as I need time to learn how to use the new software and to transfer all the finished chapters and a considerable amount of data to it. New chapters will only be released after I finish all of those tasks.

I'm really sorry for this, but I believe this change will make the novel's development much smoother down the road. Currently, the novel is still in the first stage of the story, and I am already struggling with the previous issues. Hopefully, this change will make the novel's development smoother in the long run.

Thanks a bunch for your support and understanding.

Cheers,
[pqrs]

8