God.
139 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who knew I would someday meet with God. And here I am standing somewhere probably really close to him.

Is the God really here? Maybe the box didnt really bring me to him directly. Please just give me chance to explain myself.

How did you get there? Oh wait, I already know. Sorry.

Was that inside my head? He is talking to me in my head!!

Yes. It’s a thing I do way too often. And sorry about the light aswell. Its just how things with me are.

Suddenly the light turned into colors and everything seemed normal. In fact I was standing in a room. And it was my old apartment.

This is my apartment. What is happening? Did he teleported us again?

I was really scared. If this man was really a God. He could do anything to me and there was no way I would be able to defend against him. Also I wasn’t really a bad man but I never bealived in God. I also never really helped people in need so I wasn’t that good either.

Hello I am Adam. Pleased to meet you God.

You are one scared child, It saddens me that you feel that way. You have nothing to be afraid of, I wont hurt you or judge you or anyone else. Atleast not right now. Please do not be afraid of me.

He was looking at me calmly and it was then when I realized I was speaking with myself the entire time. For some reason he was looking like me and moved us to my old apartment.

Did he just said that he wont judge anyone right now? That’s scary.

Anyways I am God. And I am glad to meet you. You might have noticed. I am actually very surprised that you came here. I didn’t expected visitors. And for sure not a Human that didn’t even enter the world yet.

But I can easily understand even things impossible and realized very quickly what happened. So you might ask what you will. I will try to answer. And I will also drop this act.

The atmosphere was really chilly after he said that but oddly enough I calmed pretty fast. There were a lot of things that I wanted to know but before that I did came here to understand the whole situation. Why is this happening and all that. So that should be first.

Well the box teleported me here because it couldn’t answer me. So please tell me what happened and why?

The god smiled and turned into a different image. Then started walking. He looked about 30 with some trimmed beard and neat hair. Black hair and gold eyes with slight light coming from them. Prety much perfect body and with amazing clothes that I couldn’t describe with words even if I wanted. But they were white and gold. As he was walking the illusion of my apartment became a huge mansion full of expensive things that I knew and also a lot of things I had no idea about. It was basically a museum of things past, present and future.

Do not touch anything and sit down on the sofa. Also here is your favorite tea.

The things he was talking about were materializing so that after he finished it was there out of nothing. Also his voice changed a lot. No longer so soothing voice and the fear came back a bit.

Jesus you are a pussy. I don’t think you will last a long time in this new world kido.

I almost felt as if my soul was slowly being crushed. I now truly understood what he meant by the drop of the act.

Yes,yes. God isn’t what you expected. Go cry me a river about it. Why is it always the same. Everyone expects me to be perfect and completely impartial.

Let me tell you a thing. Its super boring. Imagine knowing everything. Nothing can surprise you ever. Your actions already done because you are at all times at once. And you basically a machine without any emotions.

It was boring so I changed myself. I made humans to understand imperfection. To make some template that I could use for myself. And not giving up any benefits in the process. But even that was boring. So I decided to change even a bit more. And so now we are here.

I wanted to transport all humans the second I was changed and ready. But I didn’t wanted to impose on you guys. I decided I don’t wanna be such a dick as my first action of being part of humanity. So I waited. I didn’t knew when but I knew you would eventually die off. And maybe my wish materialized itself and a meteor crushed your little planet. You all died because I wanted to do something fun with you guys for a change.

Is this real? This is real right? That’s not good at all. Did we really all die on a whim of a God because he was bored? And he isn’t exactly subtle about it either.

Don’t look at me like that. I don’t wanna read your stupid mind again. You are propably scared shitless anyways. Don’t even need to read it anymore, its written all over your stupid face.

He was right I was scared. Who wouldn’t be? I never thought this would ever happen. And the fact that he is clearly belittling me a lot is not helping.

Guess God has the right to be condescending. I sure hope that he wont hurt me atleast.

Well I decided to drink the tea and it really was my favorite. It was good. Way better than when I did it myself. Even some cookies materialized when I took few sips.

Maybe he is just acting like a big shot or something like that ? He cant be that bad if he treats me to a tea and cookies.

Have you had enough of your stupid thoughts and tea? Do you wanna ask something else when you are there or are you going to be such a pussy that you wont ask anything else. I bealive you had an hour. And I can already tell you that you have infinity if you want. There is no time where we are right now.

The fact that there is no time was not the first thing I wondered about. But it was the fact that he was willingly going to let me ask him more questions. That was unexpected after the sudden change.

Can I really ask other questions ?

Yes you can. I am not going to hurt you so stop being such retard.

He seemed really pissed. I wouldn’t dare to question his motives. So I just went away and asked my questions.

Can I ask anything?

Yes. But that doesn’t mean I have to answer.

Okay then please tell me how much did I screw up my tutorial?

That’s an easy answer. You couldn’t have failed worse. Haha…

He was literally laughing at me. Almost fell of his chair. When he regained his posture. He was looking directly at me. Chuckled a bit.  And then.

Technicaly you didn’t screw up anything. Tutorial is just waiting for you. The only thing is you wont be able to get the bonuses that I prepared carefully for you guys to pick. Basicaly you missed on your chance to get things such as class or special items or even a passive or active skills or perks. But those all can be gained inside of the world anyways. Its just not as easy. And you will be really bad. Really bad at beginning. They aren’t necessary just really advantegous.

That’s really bad. I knew it. I really did screw up. Please I really hope I can atleast get some information that will help me.

As I can imagine. And because this is starting to get really boring. You want something to help you. That’s too bad. I wont give you any information because that would be unfair. I can however give you a small tip.

There is many hidden mechanics that I made in this new world. For example one you will notice very early, propably earlier than anyone else by sheer luck. Think of this world as opportunity. If you are willing to not be a sheep you will find out how to survive. But never underestimate your opponents.

After he said this I realized im again in the box. Almost as if I never left.

How did. What? I didn’t feel anything. Atleast im back again.

Who knew I would someday meet with god.

And then as if the box spoke to me directly in my mind.

Achievement unlocked…

Enlightened- Aquired one divine talent point.

2