Chapter 6 – Phase Two: Endurance
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After successfully passing the first phase of the Competition, both Zane and Malik were happy and content with the results. It was nothing like they had imagined it would be. This written exam thing truly shattered any expectations they were harboring before the Competition started.

Later that night, Zane called his mother and explained to her everything that happened. Cecily congratulated her son and shared the same joy that he had felt. But Zane omitted some of the details that had happened, such as the biker guy getting killed by the instructor girl, for obvious reasons.

As he and Malik went to sleep, Zane spent some time reflecting on all the various events that transpired today. It was the first time that he saw a guy getting killed in real life and his reaction was somehow too calm. But the reason for that was probably the fact that Hela had made an example of what happens when someone disobeys her rules and regulations. She was the instructor for the first phase of the Competition and her word was absolute. That’s the way things work here, Zane concluded. He had to stay strong and determined to pass the last two phases as well.

But one other thing also bothered him. What Malik had told him about his motivation to become a Ranger. He wanted to try and find his sister, who he believes was abducted for unknown reasons by the government of Zane’s home country. The more he thought about it, the more surreal and uncanny the whole situation felt to him. This might be a hidden quest in this game or one of the final ones, depending on how Zane performs in the other quests. But for now his highest priority and the quest that he needs to complete the most, is successfully passing the Competition and becoming a Ranger.

* * *

The next day, September the 21th, started with a cloudy and windy morning. Zane and Malik made sure to adequately prepare themselves for the second phase and put on some windbreakers. They arrived just in time as the majority of the qualifying competitors themselves arrived in front of the Stadium.

Apart from the usual security guards present there and the megaphone guy, there is only one Ranger standing there. Hela, the Director and the other unnamed Ranger who served as instructor aren’t present.

A tall, fair-skinned, middle-aged man with a lean posture and build, short brown hair, light blue eyes, a red baseball cap, some stubble around his chin and a piece of straw in his mouth appears to be sleeping while still standing with his eyes closed. His whole clothing apparel consists of a black tracksuit with three white stripes running along both his right and left side in addition to black shoes.

With the laughter and gossiping running down as it’s 09:00 exactly now, the guy with the megaphone steps forwards and speaks to the crowd:

“Dear competitors, good morning and welcome to the second phase of this year’s Public Security Competition. 140 of you have successfully passed the first phase and have thus qualified for the next phase, which will take place shortly. But first, I will let the instructor for the second phase of the Competition introduce himself. Roman, if you will.” The megaphone guy stands right next to the instructor as he offers him the megaphone. Everyone is curious to hear about this guy and the details for the next phase.

But that curiosity starts to wane as the instructor guy still sleeps while standing completely calm. Only his chest area seems to move as he’s still breathing. Presumably.

It’s always the same with this guy...

The megaphone guy thinks to himself before first nudging then lightly punching the instructor’s left arm, causing him to wince and shake around like he had just poured a bucket of ice-cold water over him.

“Huh? What? Where? Oh that’s right, the asshats thing...” The instructor grumbles as he yawns loudly and stretches out his arms, with his pent-up joints cracking from his exercise.

Zane and Malik look at each other while squinting their eyes. What the hell does ‘asshat’ mean? Is he referring to the competitors that way?

After waking up and calming himself down, the instructor chews on his straw as he rubs his face.

“Let’s get this over with I guess. My name is Roman Kovacs and I will be your instructor for the second phase. I’ll be the sole Ranger today as the others are too busy je-, I mean, have very important jobs to attend to. And if anyone cares, my rank is that of a 3rd-Class. Now, the second phase won’t take place here so please go enter the buses as they will drive us to the arranged location.” Roman points to his right even though the buses are located to his left.

Four large buses painted in white with blue and green stripes, they belong to the public transport of the city of Treaburn but were borrowed by the S.S.C. specially for the Competition. Each bus has 40 seats not counting the driver so all of the 140 competitors board up and there is also enough room for the instructor, the megaphone guy and the security guards to enter.

Once everyone is inside, the four buses start driving in a column one after another onto the road but instead of going to the center of the city, they take a right turn and start to drive away towards a nearby forest.

Zane and Malik entered the second bus in the column and found their places in the central part of the bus with Malik sitting next to the window. The entire bus is full of talks and theories about where they’re going and what the second phase of the Competition is going to be.

“Are you ready?” Malik ask his friend as he alternated between looking through the blurry window as they pass the countryside and looking around the bus.

“Yeah, you could say so. I just hope there won’t be any deaths today. That thing yesterday was wack.”

“Or if someone does die, let’s just pray it won’t be us.” Malik chuckles.

“I guess so. Have you seen Yataro anyhwere?”

“I did when we were waiting in front of the Stadium but I didn’t notice him sitting in this bus. He probably took another bus.”

“Pretty much.”

After a fifteen minute drive, the column left the wider city area as the road worsened and they now fully step into forest area. Taking a hard turn right at a crossroads, the four buses approach a clearing to the right, large enough for all four buses to stop and unload all of the passengers outside. Large oak trees surround them as well as an uncanny air and the mystical howling of the resident owls.

The competitors gather in a crowd, the four bus drivers stay inside their buses while the P.S.A. staff stands in front of them near the road. Roman clears his throat as he steps forward.

“Now that we’re here, let me explain what this is all about. The second phase of the Competition will be ‘the Walk’. It is pretty self-explanatory after all. All of you will have to walk across a long distance and reach the finish line. It doesn’t matter who arrives first, second or last. Everyone who reaches the end line, will pass the second phase. Now, the length of the race track is 50 kilometers.”

At this revelation, a lot of competitors start to shout and groan in displeasure. For many people, that is a long and painful walk but for those who have trained, like Zane and Malik, that appeares achieveable.

Roman grumbles something under his breath as the megaphone guy speaks to the crowd to be silent.

“I know you’re all very excited and eager to start already but I’m gonna have to ask you to be patient. This road is occassionally used for nascars or other extreme driving sports so conditions aren’t that ideal but that’s the point of this. The codename for the second phase is ‘Endurance’. Not only will we test your physical but also your mental and psychological endurance and durability. But there are rules that you must follow or the consequences will be dire.”

After Roman says this, it doesn’t take long for the security guards to enter the buses and after some time return but this time they’re armed with fully automatic rifles. Taking their positions around Roman and the megaphone guy, they all stand stoic with the barrels of their rifles pointed down.

“When you cross the start line, you have officially entered the second phase of the Competition. You aren’t allowed to stop, you aren’t allowed to run, you aren’t allowed to turn back, you aren’t allowed to jump or hop around and you aren’t allowed to fall down. You are only allowed to walk, at your regular walking pace. Each person has a different pace, some walk slower, some walk faster, we acknowledge that but we have also analyzed you thoroughly during these two days and know how each of you walks and by which speed. You cannot trick us.”

Roman then chews on his piece of straw as he takes off his flat hat for a moment and scratches his head.

“Further, you cannot interfere with any other competitor. What I mean by this is, you cannot fight or disrupt their movements in any way. You can, however, talk with them, taunt them, cheer them on or whatever as long as you’re only using words. You also can’t touch or lean on another competitor for support.”

The competitors looked around each other, wondering why the rules were so strict. Some of them looked at the security guards armed with rifles and started shaking. Zane and Malik were unfazed.

“And what is the punishment for disobeying the rules?” Someone asked from the crowd.

Zane turned around to see who was asking the question. It was usually Yataro, his newfound friend, who would be the one asking the questions but this time it was someone else. This guy’s voice is much deeper and more masculine.

He didn’t have to search for long since the guy’s right hand was high up in the air and he had an imposing presence. Taller than Zane, with broad shoulders and a white cowboy hat with a wide and chiseled jawline, he almost looked like a uber masculine comic book superhero. Daftly painted on his face was a faint smile.

“Death. Anyone who breaks the rules will be shot at sight and their corpse will stay down until the second phase is over. Any other questions?”

Numerous gasps and screams erupted but one girl stepped forward, shaking like a leaf against the wind. She stumbled upon her own words.

“What if.... what if we don’t want to participate...”

Roman chuckled as he wasn’t casually remarking that there will be possibly multiple deaths today along with fresh corpses. It is this casual response from the Rangers to death and suffering that intrigues Zane the most.

“Nobody’s forcing you, mate. I will give you all ten minutes to think about this clearly. Use that time to think. Are you willing to risk your lives to attempt and pass the second phase or are you more contented with failing this year’s Competition but making it out alive? Everyone who wants to quit, go and stay near the buses. For those of you who want to try out your luck or life, go to the start line and wait.”

And indeed, of the 140 remaining competitors who sucessfully passed the first phase, 40 decided to quit. Staying near the buses, their faces were wrinkled and budding with anxiety but it was quite clear that they valued their lives that much or perhaps their goals for becoming Rangers weren’t that dire that they would attempt this.

The 100 competitors who decided to risk it, approached the start line. The start line itself is quiet noticeable as it has white paint spread over it with two white flags marking the right and left corners of the road. Unsure of whether they should get in a line or not, the competitors spread around so that they’re all behind the start line. Zane and Malik bump their fists as they nod to one another, they also spot Yataro standing in front of them as he turns around and gives them a warm smile. They passed the first phase and they were more than ready for the second phase.

All of the P.S.A. staff spreads around and ahead of the competitors, their weapons ready and their faces dire and grim. The megaphone guy looks a bit worried but Roman seems to be drifting in his own thoughts. He yawns several times as he waits for everyone to get ready. He probably should have said something but he didn’t really bother.

“Okay, ten minutes is up. Those of you who have decided to participate, get ready. I see you have already got into position behind the start line which saves me some trouble. Now, when you hear the ‘GO’ word, you will start walking until the finish line, which is 50 kilometers ahead, if you stop or break any other rules, you get shot. I already explained that. Now, shall we start?”

Roman glances at the megaphone guy as he nods and shouts into his tool.

“Ready, set, GO!”

The second phase of the Competition has officially started or as Roman the instructor calls it, the Walk has officially started. Some poor guy from the first row who thought this was a common race, started to sprint ahead as fast as he could but he didn’t make it far; a single shot penetrates his skull, smearing blood around him as he falls down with a thump, his body twitching for a second or two and then ceasing to move at all.

The other competitors soon follow but they are walking. By now, pretty much everyone has become desensitized to killing so they walk past the first victim and fallen competitor, with barely anyone even acknowledging him. Yataro, however, does look at the dead man and makes a quick praying gesture, which prompts some of the more humane competitors to say ‘amen’.

Zane and Malik are walking close to each other but are still making sure not to touch one another or anyone else. Everyone around them is glancing around and turning their heads left and right to be completely secure from touching other competitors as that means disqualification and death.

The road is wide enough for two buses to pass and for several competitors to walk side-to-side and for 99 humans to walk through. The asphalt is cracked and weary and has paled from the many decades of usage, natural and weather causes and erosion.

45 kilometers remaining.

Most of the competitors are in good shape. Some are sweating but most are laughing and chatting with each other. Zane and Malik are discussing some topics about video games and films. The overall atmosphere is relaxed, even if a guy got killed several minutes ago.

40 kilometers remaining.

A fifth of the overall track has been finished. Some of the lesser fit competitors have started to show signs of strain and fatigue but most are still in good condition. Zane stares around as they are now walking deeper into the forest, passing by wild animals such as rabbits or foxes. The occassional squirrel would also hop from tree to tree. The P.S.A. staff is walking alongside them, not a single grain of sweat on their foreheads present. They are afterall specially trained for these types of tasks. After the first sprinter guy was shot, there had been no rule violations. Not yet at least.

35 kilometers remaining.

The competitors have stepped out of the forest briefly. There are many cut off or rotten tree roots lying to either side of the road. The asphalt is also getting worse and the quality of everything around starts to deterioate. But this isn’t actually happening. This is not in their eyes, this sight. This terror. What this is... it’s the human psyche. When a human being starts to get proggressively more tired, they don’t think clear at all. Various hallucinations and invisible beasts and monsters start to assault them, to cause them misery and suffering. And when these competitors, who are human beings, walk over a long distance, and when the only other alternative is death, because they chose so, does it even matter in the end? Can they blame anyone but themselves?

30 kilometers remaining.

The Walk continues. The second phase of the 2023. Competition goes on. The torment lingers on. These people are crazy. Right Timmy?

25 kilometers remaining.

We are half way there. Only a few more left to heaven. To our salvation. To our gratitude. Thanks to the lord and his angels. I need this. I know this is crazy but I need this. I need this. I crave this. Long for this money so I can return the favor to my mother. But why get upset and waste your nerves on this, when in the end, this is just a silly game... ha.. ha...

“Zane!”

Back to the real world. Now.

“Zane! Man, snap out of it. If you continue to drift deeply in your thoughts so much, you’ll become too deattached and might risk stumbling on your own feet. Keep a cold head on your shoulder and continue going forward.” Malik urged to his friend. Zane’s head was leaned forward, like a police dog sniffing suspects or evidence but he straightened back up and continued walking normally, upright.

“Thanks bro, you saved me. I don’t know what happened.”

“It’s all right mate, we’re halfway there.”

Indeed they are. Just 25 measly kilometers left to walk on foot.

20 kilometers remaining.

Yataro breathed in and out. He walked with the utmost grace and nobility, even though he didn’t have any noble blood in him. It’s his purity and compassion that allows him to persevere and not get tired.

Gunshots. Several of them.

Huffing and puffing, the competitors walk on through the old and weary road into the forest again. Some of the more unfortunate ones, however, fall down, shot and bloodied. And most importantly dead.

Two got into a fight. One crashed into another, causing them both to fall down. Six collapsed from exhaustion. Ten souls lost forever. There are 89 competitors left now.

The situation is getting worse, these last kilometers are the hardest and most important.

15 kilometers remaining.

The competitors have gone a long way away from their starting position. To their right is a high and steep cliff while to their left is the forest. There are no animals. The gunfire has scared them off. Zane and Malik are showing their first signs of exhaustion as they’re sweating. Understandable, as they’ve walked for more than 35 kilometers on foot. If they didn’t spend their time training before this Competition started, they would have gassed out at around 10 kilometers maximum and then get shot. But they keep close to each other and Yataro isn’t too far ahead. The masked girl is walking ahead of Yataro and her stare is the same as before, blank and soulless. Behind Zane and Malik are the bowlcut guy with glasses and the pink-haired guy with pierced ears. The pink guy is looking quite weary while the glasses guy is trying to cheer him up.

Just as a pack of wild boars lurks around the road and watches curiously at the walking competitors, gunshots scare them away and they run further into the forest, also scaring the crows and sparrows that were just minding their own business in the trees. The riflemen had a lot of work to do this time. 19 more competitors were killed. 9 collapsed down. 5 went mad and tried to attack Roman and another 5 lunged in to attack some other competitors but were gunned down efficiently. 70 competitors remaining.

10 kilometers remaining.

The road so far was curvy and unforgiving. Going past treacherous cliffs, rocks, forests, for the first time, as the competitors approach the last ten kilometers, the road is finally straightening out. Dusk has painted its colors across the horizon. One entire day of walking, is insanity. This thought must be crawling through every competitor’s mind right now as they approach the end. And to those poor souls who didn’t make it, what did they think in their final moments? Was this all worth it?

Zane and Malik try to breath steady and fluidly. They have to conserve their lung capacity, the end will be the worst. There is some laughter and some crying behind them. Someone is yelling. Gunshots. Corpses falling down. Zane’s intuition tells him not to but he still does it. He turns around and sees 5 more competitors dead. He also notices that all the competitors behind him are slowly going to the both side of the roads as if avoiding someone. And it soon comes to the light who they’re avoiding. A pair of twins, a young man and woman, looking like they’re in their early twenties, are grinning and looking at Zane. The male twin is saying something like he’s whispering. Zane squints his eyes as he attempts to read the message.

You’re next? I’m next? Next for what?

65 competitors are still alive and entering the final stage. This is the climax of the second phase.

5 kilometers remaining...

4 kilometers remaining...

3 kilometers remaining...

2 kilometers remaining...

1 kilometer remaining...

Zane gasps as his eyes widen. Even though the darkness is creeping around them, he can clearly see it. The finish line. The P.S.A. staff has turned on the flashlights to allow the competitors to see better in the dark. But it also helps that there aren’t many clouds in the sky and half of the moon is visible. Almost there, he can make it. He has to, for his mother and for his goal.

“Hey buddy, you gonna make it?”

Zane slows down briefly but doesn’t stop. Even though he’s sweating and tired as hell, he’s not that unaware that he’d stop now and risk dying right near the end.

“Zane was it? I think I overheard you speaking with your friend over there but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.” The twin brother creeped up to Zane’s right side and whispered just a few inches away from his right ear, causing Zane to shiver from goosebumps.

“My little bro can be a bit invasive, don’t mind him. I am much more polite and respectful.” The twin sister than giggled from Zane’s left side.

They introduced themselves as Vincent and Marnie, twins who come from a neighbouring country. Marnie is the older twin by five minutes and they’re 23 years old now. Both have fair skin, long blonde hair and blue eyes. They look very identical and their gender seems to be the only way to separate one from another.

“Why do you want to become a Ranger, Zane? Is it that important to you?” Vincent asked.

“That’s none of your concern, now would you please get away from me, I want to finish this phase in peace, we’re nearly there.” Zane said while keeping his eyes peeled in front of him and the finish line.

Yataro and Malik noticed the two twins around Zane as they taunted him. Slowing down, they approach the two twins from the sides, Yataro to Marnie’s side while Malik goes to Vincent’s side.

“Is there a problem here?” Malik says while his gaze is glued to the male twin.

“Why would there be a problem? We are just having a conversation, a nice little chat between two fellow competitors, right Zane?” Vincent shrugged his shoulders.

“You had the entire day to talk and now you want to strike up a conversation when the second phase is at its end?” Yataro added. It was the first time that Yataro wasn’t smiling as he furrowed his eyebrows while looking at the female twin.

“Now, now, there is no need for such animosity. Let’s all finish this phase in peace so we can get ready for the final phase.” Marnie said while she sped up, seemingly being done with this mental clash. Vincent wanted to stay further and trade more jabs with this trio but ultimately relented, and joined his older twin sister ahead.

“Are you okay bro? These two are very shady.” Malik said.

“Yeah, I’m good. Did you notice what they have been doing? Taunting and disrupting other competitors, hoping that they would fail.” Zane answered.

“Let’s slow down now, let them all go ahead. We don’t need these distractions when we’re so close to the end.” Yataro added as the trio slowed down in their steps, until every other remaining competitor overpassed them ahead.

But the twins didn’t stop there. They went from competitor to competitor, asking them for their names, their reasons why they wanted to become Rangers, demoralizing them by various means. Vincent even told one girl that she should just kill herself, since she’s weak and useless. Zane overheard this and cringed internally since he himself was very close to ending his own life before he got transported to this game. That is by far the worst thing one human being can say to another. Without any remorse or empathy, Marnie didn’t stay shy either as she also laughed and mocked other competitors. The mentally strong ones didn’t even flinch but the more vulnerable competitors did suffer a huge blow to their morale.

15 competitors suffered more then they could handle. By this point everyone was exhausted to one degree or another, but the 15 most tired competitors who barely dragged their own feet on the ruined asphalt collapsed, causing the riflemen to expressly finish them off with headshots and bodyshots. 15 more lives taken, who might have pushed on since the end was near but they were thwarted by arrogant and egoistical creatures. Human cruelty has no limits.

Zane counts the steps in his head. He’s at his lowest but there it is. Some competitors have already crossed the finish line and upon reaching it, they immediately collapse down in exhaustion, under the dark veil of the night sky. Nobody falls down, nobody gets shot, nobody quits. The twins have also passed. The cowboy guy. The glasses guy. The pink guy. Masked girl. Yataro. Malik. Zane.

“Yeah... we did it... finally...” Malik pants as he sits down, crossing his legs. Yataro nods as he does a quick prayer for all the lost souls so far who were gunned down.

The P.S.A. security guards wrap their rifles around them and start clapping, congratulating the surviving competitors. The megaphone guy is smiling while Roman is yawning, content that this is over at last.

“Fine, finally done. I mean, good job to those of you who survived. It’s unfortunate that some of you died but alas, that is life. And this is the Competition. Anyway, congrats on passing the second phase, you have automatically qualified yourselves for the third and final phase. I have already signaled the bus drivers to arrive so they should be here soon. Also, since this phase was much harder than the previous one, the Director has made the decision to prolong the date for the final phase by two days, that means on April the 24th at 09:00 will the third phase take place. As always, arrive at least half-an-hour earlier. Dismissed.” Roman announced as everyone sighed as their muscles and bones were aching from walking 50 kilometers this entire day.

“Hey, how are you holding up?” Malik asked the masked girl. He had noticed how the only person she talked to was Yataro so he hoped that since he and Zane have befriended him that she’ll also open up to them.

“Fuck off.” The masked girl replied as she stared at naked sky and the stars that were revealing themselves under the clouds.

“Okay, let’s not dwell on that for now...” Malik scratches his head as he turns his back on her and approaches Yataro and Zane, sitting near them.

“I apologize in her name, she’s a bit shy and also a bit rude with strangers.” Yataro giggles as he leans in closer to both Zane and Malik.

“She’d kill me if she knew but I’ll still tell you. Her name is Yan Ling and she comes from my neighbouring country. But don’t worry, you can consider her a friend. She’ll also consider you as a friend too. Sometimes in the future.”

The trio laughed while still looking at Ling to make sure she didn’t overhear them. But Zane has a feeling that she probably knows that they talked about her but didn’t really care. That thought amuses Zane to great extent.

But the most important thing that happened today was that Zane and his friends successfully passed the second phase of the Competition and only one more remains. One more obstacle left to overcome until Zane gets closer to achieving his goal.

A new NPC has entered the game!

- Player Information -

First Name – Roman

Middle Name – None

Last Name – Kovacs

Gender - Male

Birthday – February 16th

Age – 42

Blood Type – AB+

Species – Human

Skin Color – Fair

Height – 182 cm

Weight – 71 kg

Hair Color – Brown

Hair Style – Short

Eye Color – Light-blue

Facial Hair – Some stubble around his chin

Facial Hair Color – Brown

Clothing Style – A red baseball cap, a black tracksuit with three white stripes running along both his right and left side in addition to black shoes

Unique Body Features – Usually has a piece of straw in his mouth for chewing

Relationships - ?

- Stats -

Strength – 60

Speed – 65

Dexterity – 50

Agility – 55

Intelligence – 45

Ike Knowledge – 120

Willpower – 50

Endurance – 50

Unarmed Combat – 70

Armed Combat – 30

Aura Color – Gray

A new NPC has entered the game!

- Player Information -

First Name – Vincent

Middle Name – None

Last Name – ?

Gender - Male

Birthday – August 1st

Age – 23

Blood Type - O+

Species – Human

Skin Color – Pale

Height – 175 cm

Weight – 63 kg

Hair Color – Platinum blonde

Hair Style – Long and straight

Eye Color – Dark blue

Facial Hair – None

Facial Hair Color – None

Clothing Style – A high-collar blue jacket with its buttons opened, with a white shirt underneath and blue jeans and sneakers

Unique Body Features – None

Relationships – Marnie (older twin sister)

- Stats -

Strength – 30

Speed – 45

Dexterity – 30

Agility – 40

Intelligence – 40

Ike Knowledge – 0

Willpower – 50

Endurance – 30

Unarmed Combat – 30

Armed Combat – 40

Aura Color – None

A new player/NPC has entered the game!

- Player Information -

First Name – Marnie

Middle Name – None

Last Name – ?

Gender - Female

Birthday – August 1st

Age – 23

Blood Type – O+

Species – Human

Skin Color – Pale

Height – 174 cm

Weight – 60 kg

Hair Color – Platinum blonde

Hair Style – Long and straight

Eye Color – Dark blue

Facial Hair – None

Facial Hair Color – None

Clothing Style – Short blue boots, white stockings, navy blue skirt, light blue vest and blouse

Unique Body Features – None

Relationships – Vincent (younger twin brother)

- Stats -

Strength – 25

Speed – 35

Dexterity – 25

Agility – 30

Intelligence – 45

Ike Knowledge – 0

Willpower – 60

Endurance – 25

Unarmed Combat – 40

Armed Combat – 30

Aura Color - None

A new player/NPC has entered the game!

- Player Information -

First Name – Ling

Middle Name – None

Last Name – Yan

Gender - Female

Birthday – December 10th

Age – 20

Blood Type - A-

Species – Human

Skin Color – Light brown

Height – 160 cm

Weight – 47 kg

Hair Color – Dark

Hair Style – Shoulder-length which is tied into a short ponytail with two bangs sticking down to her sides

Eye Color – Onyx

Facial Hair – None

Facial Hair Color – None

Clothing Style – Black shoes, black baggy trousers, a black leather jacket which is zipped up to her neck

Unique Body Features – Wears a mask made of black fabric which completely covers her lower face including her nose

Relationships - ?

- Stats -

Strength – 20

Speed – 40

Dexterity – 30

Agility – 40

Intelligence – 40

Ike Knowledge – 0

Willpower – 35

Endurance – 20

Unarmed Combat – 20

Armed Combat – 40

Aura Color - None

0