Live Goods
17 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Jin vs
  • Ariel and Rudeus Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Hitogami Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perugias and orsted Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2

A short man could be seen holding a small baby covered in a blood red sheet.

Thier were small tears dripping out of his eyes with a look that seemed guilty and pained.

“This is for the best”. The man whispered to the asleep baby before coming to a decrepit looking caravan camp, he looked around till he found a caravan full of cages, 

he rung a short bell next to the front of the caravan where the driver would normally sit.

“Who’s Ere” a grumpy voice let out before a dwarf covered in dirty robes came out. “I wish to sell you this”. 

The man voiced out sheepishly before unwrapping the sheet from the baby’s face.

“I didn’t think demons could be any worse but selling your own infant kin is truly vile” , the dwarf spat out before inspecting the baby. 

The short man held back is anger from the comment before waiting for a second response from the owner.

“9 silver” . The dwarf said, the words echoed in the mind of the short demon before nodding, 

the short demon knew that this was the    Highest he was going to get from the dwarf and wanted to leave as soon as possible. 

A normal slave would cost a few gold coins but the added difficulty of transporting a baby decreased the value by a lot.

The dwarf tossed the silver coins to the short demon before placing the baby into a small cage.

———

Next morning 

——-

“WAAH”. A loud cry could be heard, not one of the traders seemed to care as they continued packing up their merchandise before setting off.

They followed a long path that stretched for many miles before arriving in a bustling city.

The slave trader when into a shady looking district before coming to a large warehouse where the clattering of chains and screams could be heard. 

A woman in maid clothing came and picked the the baby before bringing it to a nursery looking area. The woman had scorn in her eyes looking at the demon baby.

“Don’t get upset over goods”. The dwarf yelled before roughly pushing cages of beast folk  and elves.

2